Jayne Middlemiss: Wish You Were Here

Story Info
Jayne Middlemiss meets young fan in hotel room.
3.7k words
4.05
49.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne Middlemiss had done pretty well for herself in making the successful transition from children's TV to mainstream presenter, with a host of programmes under her belt. Her greatest career move she couldn't dispute however, was landing a presenters job on the holiday programme, sending her all over the world, staying in the fanciest resorts, and mingling with the stars. Not bad for a young Geordie girl who used to make her living flashing her tits in the papers.

The location she found herself in was not quite as glamorous as some she could remember, but the luxury 5 star health spa she had been assigned to reporting on certainly provided a welcome retreat from her usual hectic jet-set lifestyle, and she was enjoying the rest and relaxation.

After a morning of massage and seaweed wraps, she retreated to her luxury suite and undressed to have a steaming hot shower before lunch. Just as she put her hand on the bathroom door handle however, she was stopped by a sharp rapping on the door.

Muttering to herself at the intrusion. She grabbed her long white bathrobe and covered herself up before opening the door. At the door stood a pile of soft fluffy towels of various colours, all monogrammed with the initials of the country retreat in which she had found herself. These towels were different from normal towels however, as they had hands and arms, and as Jayne looked down, she saw they also had legs and feet. These towels even spoke!

"Fresh towels madam", came the muffled deepish voice, obscured by the deep pile of the material. Jayne giggled girlishly as she began to lift towels from the top of the pile. As she took off 2 towels, she saw a short spiky hairstyle, and as she continued a forehead came into view. Carrying half the towels herself now, Jayne turned and stepped over to the bed to unburden herself and she instructed whatever was behind the towels to do likewise. After the sound of 3 or 4 footsteps and the soft thud of material on duvet, Jayne was finally able to see a young lad in suit pants and a waistcoat. He must have been about 18 or 19, despite standing only about 5 and a half feet in height, and Jayne could see from his name badge that his name was John.

"Cheers John", she chirped in her unmistakable northern brogue, expecting him to turn and leave having fulfilled his given task. Instead he stood gawping at her as she took the towels and placed them on the chest of drawers next to the bed.

"Excuse me..." he eventually mumbled "Are you Jayne Middlemiss?" Jayne smiled, "Yeah, that's me" she replied, now facing the young lad, his diminished stature allowing them to stand almost at eye level with each other. "I'm a really massive fan of yours" continued John, "I think you're really talented, not to mention a total fox!" Jayne grinned as she watched the young lad's face flush red with embarrassment at his openness.

"Thanks mate!" Jayne laughed, quickly followed by a sheepish sounding request from john who was now avoiding eye contact, choosing now to inspect the pattern of the carpet. "Would you er, sign something for me...that is erm, can I have your autograph please?"

"Yeah of course you can, just shut the door behind you for a minute, and I'll go and get a pen and a pad." As she turned away, John flicked the door closed with his heel, causing it to shut sharply with a bang. As the door slammed shut, Jayne jumped, causing the belt to loosen slightly on her bathrobe. Then she moved round to the bedside cabinet and bent over to take the pen and pad out of the drawer.

John watched intently as her bending made the robe stretch tightly across her back, revealing to him the shapely outline of Jayne's firm round buttocks. Just as her robe had tightened, the material at the front of John's trousers had followed suit as staring at her behind had caused something to stir in his groin. However, just as his fixation with her bottom had made him unaware of the situation in his pants, the tightening of the robe across her back had again slightly loosened the fastening of the belt around her waist. A fact that only became apparent when she rose up again and turned back to face him. She was now much less covered than when he had first entered the room.

Not that she was naked or anything, far from it. But the top of the robe had opened slightly, revealing a tantalising V shaped expanse of Jayne's golden chest. John could even see the very top part of the inner cleft of her left breast and his heart began pounding as she moved slowly towards him. As she sauntered casually towards him the front of her robe flapped open briefly with each step, bringing with it a sumptuous glimpse of her slender bronze thighs and smooth silky calves.

The combination of chest and legs was now having a very definite effect on John's genitals and he could feel his penis beginning to swell in his boxers. Jayne hadn't noticed though, and she stopped and sat down on the edge of the bed, her face now dangerously in line with the slowly growing bulge in the front of John's black pants.

Clicking the pen with her thumb to reveal the stubby silver nib she took the pad and looked up at John, whose eyes were still fixed firmly on the chest of his idol. "So what do you want me to put?" she enquired, noticing he had become somewhat distracted. Although not hearing exactly what she had said to him, John had realised she had spoken to him, and the silence which ensued obviously meant she was expecting a reply. Now lifting his head up to meet her eyes, his reply revealed his lack of attention to the question he had just been asked. "I'm sorry, what?" he stuttered, hoping she had not noticed he had been leering at her the whole time. "The autograph", she repeated, "Do you want me to put anything special on it?"

John was now aware of the happenings in the room, and saw that she had a pen in one hand and a hotel notepad on her lap.

"Oh er...sorry Jayne, would you mind signing something special for me?" Jayne smiled, "No, of course not" she replied, then as she tossed the pad onto the floor at her feet she froze for a second hoping he wasn't one of those weirdos who wanted a body part signing, his ass for example, or maybe something worse!

However, her fears subsided as he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his wallet, opened it and took out a folded piece of printed paper. It was only as he replaced the wallet in his pocket that he became fully aware of his semi-aroused state as the back of his hand brushed against his penis.

He decided that it was probably best that he get it signed and leave quickly so he could get away before she noticed and he handed her a piece of folded paper. Jayne took the paper and put it on her lap. She was presented with a black and white picture of her face, neck and top of her shoulders, that was where the paper was folded. It was an old picture, and she was considerably younger. Her long straight hair was then shorter and permed and she had a vacant stare and pouting expression on her teenage face.

It was a picture taken from a newspaper and one she recognised instantly. As she looked at the picture she grinned slyly before looking at John who was once more bashfully examining the floor. The picture he had given her was one of her photos from her topless modelling days, though the fold had been strategically placed by John to hide her naked body. Not wanting to cause the lad any unnecessary embarrassment, she put the picture on her leg and simply signed her name next to her head on the page.

However, just before handing the picture back, she noticed he was preoccupied counting the flowers on the rug or something, and decided to have a quick look at the picture, just out of nostalgia as much as anything and she slowly unfolded it to reveal the full length picture of her torso. Despite it being naturally dishevelled with age, she grimaced slightly as she lowered her eyes over her young body. The crinkled appearance of the paper and the stained patches around her breasts told her it was a picture the lad was more than keen on. She then scribbled something extra on the paper, before re-folding it in such a way to hide the extra message.

"Here you go mate", she said as she leaned forward and outstretched her arm. Her voice once again attracted John's attention and he looked back up at Jayne who was handing him back his picture. John stepped forward, in order to take the picture from her. However, as he stepped forward and looked down, he could see straight down her robe, viewing the dark valley between her firm round bosoms. Staring at her chest had once again made his cock stiffen in his pants and this time she was at eye level with his crotch (a fact he was blissfully unaware of). After a few seconds, John became aware that he was staring, and took the paper from Jayne's hand, glancing briefly down at the autograph and smiling before putting his hand in his pocket to replace the picture. "Thanks Jayne" he beamed as his hand slid into his pocket. "Any time pet", she replied with a grin watching his hand as it disappeared into the opening on his trousers.

As John stuffed the paper into his pocket, his state of arousal once again became apparent, much more than last time in fact, and he knew he had to deal with it quickly. "I'm sorry Jayne, I don't suppose I can use your bathroom before I go", he enquired hoping she had not noticed his predicament.

He was not so fortunate this time around though, as she had been given a grandstand view of his swollen crotch, and she was fully aware of what he was going to do in there, should she grant his request. She was hospitable nevertheless, and obliged him, barely able to stifle her mischievous laughter as she watched him scurry uncomfortably towards the bathroom, desperately trying to conceal the tent of black material which had formed in his trousers. Once he had left the room she waited for the bathroom door to close, she was waiting for the sound of the lock to click, but in his eagerness he forgot his privacy, and she clicked the lock closed on the main hotel room door and hurried over to the bathroom herself.

Although it was more than obvious to her what he was going to do in there, a combination of boredom, wickedness and curiosity made her press her ear against the door. The fist sound she heard was the unbuckling of a belt and the unfastening of his zip. She guessed that he had already removed the picture from his pocket as she heard his pants tumble to the ground. There was then a brief period of silence, before she heard that he had "the matter in hand" as she could hear a soft fleshy beating sound, one she was more than familiar with after providing the service to many an amorous photographer in her days as a naïve glamour model.

This lad seemed to have some stamina in him though, she thought as the pathetic old perverts she used to jerk off usually came within a couple of minutes, covering her hands with their slimy disgusting cum.

She listened for a good 10 minutes before she heard him panting heavily, signalling that he was getting to the end. Then she listened hard for the sound she had been waiting for as she heard paper crackling as it was unfolded.

She held her breath to listen intently to everything that was going to happen next.

She could hear that he was beating fast now and grunting slightly as he continued to unfold paper with his free hand. As he brought her face into view on the page, his grunts became words and as he looked at her face Jayne could clearly hear him whispering passionately to the page inside "Ohhh Jayne...God, you're so fucking sexy...uhhhhhh...I love you so much you dirty fucking bitch...ughhhhh!"

To her surprise, Jayne was getting quite aroused by the words of the lad wanking in her bathroom, after all it was her he was thinking of (and looking at). She knew he was very close to cumming now and she waited for one last fold before putting her hand on the door handle. While continuing to beat his young cock, he carefully unfolded the paper one last time to reveal the entire image. As he did so, and now very close to orgasm, the extra message Jayne had written became visible to him.

Across the wrinkled paper across her stomach, she had written "Cum on my tits John, you filthy little bastard!"

John gasped as he read the sexy message and as he pumped frantically, his utterings became much more audible outside the bathroom.

"Jayne!" he grunted loudly as his fist flew along the length of his cock. Outside the bathroom, Jayne took that as her cue, and slowly turned the doorknob before flinging the door open, revealing the lad in all his glory.

"You called?" she purred as she stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

Before he could reply, both of their attentions were drawn to John's cock which was now twitching in his hand and with a final stroke along his length, John shot a long stream of cum from the fat head of his cock which cleared the page he had laid down at his knees and splashed down on the bathroom tiles just inches from where Jayne stood, some 5 feet away.

Without pausing for breath, Jayne watched John continue to milk his cock, lovingly releasing more spunk from his balls. After the initial power of his first ejaculation, the concurrent streams were less forceful, and Jayne looked down to see her photographic image being plastered with cum until her face, stomach, arms, hair and especially her tits were nearly totally obscured with viscous jism.

She had never seen anyone cum so much in all her life and as she watched the last drops of semen drip from his softening member down onto her picture. "Wow!" she gasped "You did a good job there!". Then he smeared his hand through the spunk covered page to reveal a sodden image of the teenage Jayne. Then he pointed down at Jayne's message on the paper "Just following orders!..." he laughed, "...And besides, I've had plenty of practice!"

Jayne looked puzzled at his second response and asked him what he meant.

"Well...", said John "...I've fancied you ever since I was about 12 or 13, I remember seeing you on TV when I was a kid. I used to sneak down on a Weekend and watch the O-Zone. You used to make me get a hardon even then, and then I found this picture of you in a paper and I had my very first wank looking at your tits. I've had plenty more since I can tell you!"

"Wow!" enthused Jayne "You really are a fan aren't you!, Still it seems like such a waste don't you think?"

"What does?" replied John inquisitively.

"Using a picture when you've got the real thing! Besides, I was a girl back then, now I'm all woman John!" was her reply and she took the belt of her robe and unfastened it, before opening it and letting it slip over her arms to the floor in one smooth movement.

John stood open mouthed as he eyed Jayne stood totally naked just feet away from him, now in 3D and in glorious Technicolor!

She was right about her being all woman too! gone was the waif-like teenager with ribs showing and slim wiry legs. She now stood resplendent with a body any woman would kill for and every man craved. Her hips were wider and her buttocks fuller. While still slender and elegant, she lost the awkward looking torso she had and her breasts were ripe and tender, while remaining every bit as firm as they were nearly a decade ago. Her skin glowed a golden brown, tanned from head to toe from the numerous sun-soaked islands she had reported from over the last few months.

John clambered to his feet and stood in front of Jayne, still dressed in his hotel uniform, with his trousers round his ankles. His cock had once again started to respond to the sight of her body and he shuffled forward and reached out his cum covered hand. Jayne took hold of his hand and placed it against her pussy, allowing him to feel how horny he had made her. John ran his fingers along her hot slit and could feel she was badly in need of a fucking. His cock was more than up to the task and had now stiffened fully back to its 8 inch limit.

Jayne couldn't wait for him to be inside her and was in no mood for foreplay. She grabbed hold of John and violently yanked him towards her. As his pants were still round his ankles, John stumbled and fell into Jayne, trapping her between himself and the bathroom wall.

She had been fucked like that many a time in her younger days outside nightclubs in her beloved North-East and loved to be treated like a slut. She leaned forward and hissed in John face, "Do me here against the wall!"

John was himself no stranger to that method of fucking and he lifted her up easily, so that she could wrap her legs around him. He leaned forward and she did likewise and the 2 clashed mouths messily, their tongues lashing around the other's mouth. As they kissed lustfully, John stared deep into Jayne's eyes as he guided his cock head into Jayne's burning cunt.

Jayne gasped as she felt her pussy being filled with inch after inch of hard veiny flesh, her lips still pressed tightly against John's. John was soon deep inside her and was slowly thrusting back and forth feeling her cunt lips clinging tighter and tighter to his shaft, which glistened with her juices. Jayne wrapped her arms around John to get a good grip so he could bang hard into her, and as he took her cue, he watched as her firm tits bounced on her chest. John's hands were roughly kneading at Jayne's buttocks as he bounced her on top of his big dick, and she was soon so sexed-up that she was reaching a fierce climax.

John felt her pussy contract and tighten her grip on his shaft and knew she wanted to cum badly, so he banged harder and faster into her making her writhe and moan beneath him, before his hands moved slowly towards the cleft of her peachy behind.

All of a sudden Jayne screamed as John parted her ass cheeks and forced the middle finger of both hands inside her tight anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh god!" she yelled as his digits probed her colon. John was keen to make her cum again and again and was unremitting with his hard thrusting and gentle anal intrusion and she was quickly spewing her juices all over John's pubes and legs.

"Do me doggy style John!" she eventually panted after recovering from the brutal seeing to he had given her and not even removing his fat cock from inside her cunt, he carried her through to the bedroom before lifting her off his shaft and tossing her down onto the bed.

"Get on all fours then you sexy bitch!" grunted John, eager to get back inside the tightest little pussy he had ever encountered, even in girls 10 years her junior. Jayne was enjoying being ordered by him and quickly did as instructed, allowing John access once again to her cunt, albeit from a different angle.

Jayne soon felt her pussy lips being parted by John's meaty erection and came twice before he had completed half a dozen thrusts.

Soon though he was pounding hard into her, slapping his balls against her buttocks, which made a red mark from the force. In front of her Jayne had spotted the pen on the duvet, and had grabbed it in her hand. She turned the nib toward herself and placed it against her smooth stomach, which was tensing as she felt another orgasm building inside her body.

Behind her, John was quickening his pace, not far from his climax too, and was eager to finish Jayne off with one big orgasm. He grabbed her hair in both hands, and pulled it hard, yanking her head back. Then he leaned forward and whispered in her ear as he pistoned hard into her vagina. "I want you to cum all over my cock you fucking bitch" he growled as his entire shaft burrowed into her womb.

She did exactly as he had commanded within seconds and he held his cock inside her as she climaxed, spraying fluid everywhere as her abdominal wall pushed her cum out of her sticky cunt.

The sensations of her vulva pulsing around his shaft had pushed John to the edge of ecstasy too, and he withdrew his cock quickly and took it firmly in his hand in order to toss himself off to orgasm.

12