Jayne's Sexy Skirt Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy wife catches her husband wearing her PVC skirt!
2.4k words
4.25
57.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first part of this story, which is very loosely based upon certain aspects of reality, although some aspects are pure fiction! Further submissions will continue the story...)

PART ONE

It was a Saturday morning, which followed a Friday evening spent with my beautiful wife, Jayne. She and I had enjoyed a cosy night in together; a nice home-cooked meal, a glass or two of wine and plenty of what those posters displayed in public swimming baths would describe as "heavy petting".

(This had been followed, naturally, by an indulgent few hours in the bedroom which culminated in Jayne's heavenly, curvy body straddling mine; my deliciously sexy wife had been dressed in a very short and glossy flared PVC skirt, stockings and suspenders, and she had ended up sliding up and down my throbbing cock while my fingers worked her soaking clit. Our mouths were pressed together, tongues intertwined, the two of us gasping our pleasure to one another with increasing intensity until, finally, her moans reached a crescendo and almost simultaneously my own pleasure reached the point of no return...)

Afterwards, Jayne and I had fallen asleep in each others' arms, that wonderfully warm post-sex sensation enveloping us both as we dozed off. And so I had woken to find our bodies still snuggled together, Jayne's long dark brown hair attractively dishevelled, one stocking-clad leg wrapped around mine. Everything felt warm, soft, comfortable, safe, calm.

Bliss.

A moment later, the peace and comfort was rudely interrupted by a blare from the alarm clock on my wifes' bedside table. Seven-thirty on a Saturday: what on earth was that for? Of course: Jayne had planned to join her friend Rachel for a day's shopping, leaving me to start work on tarting-up our slightly decrepit kitchen. Damn: not much chance of a repeat performance, then.

Jayne stirred, moaned softly, turned to switch the alarm to snooze, then rolled back over and nuzzled her pretty face into my neck. I kissed her on the forehead, wrapping my arms back around her, gently stroking her lower back, her soft bottom, her thighs. She responded by wrapping her legs more tightly around mine, kissing my neck. All was right with the world once again: cosy, relaxed, quiet.

The supposed nine minutes passed in what seemed like an instant; the alarm produced its unholy racket once again, and this time Jayne moved more quickly, switched it off entirely, rolled back for an all-too-brief kiss on the lips before pushing the duvet away from her and sitting up on the side of the bed.

God, she looked sexy, her long dark hair cascading messily over her shoulders and down her back, her delectably plump bottom spreading temptingly from her hips, her little shiny skirt draped tantalisingly over the wonderful curvy shape, the straps of her suspender belt pressed slightly into her flesh. I reached over, lifted the skirt a little, stroked her warm, soft skin.

"Do you want something, dear?", she said, turning to me with a cute smile.

"Well", I said, "you know what would be nice...?"

"I told you, Rachel is picking me up at half eight, you'll have to wait 'till tonight for any more fun!"

Jayne grinned at me, that I-know-exactly-what-you-want-but-you're-gonna-wait-for-it grin that frustrates and excites me in equal measure. She stood up, turning to face away from me, thrusting her wonderful arse towards me and dropping the skirt to her feet. She gave her bottom a playful wiggle, knowing full well that I'd be ogling her curvaceous form.

"You're such a little tease, Jayne", I said to her, smiling, feeling my penis beginning to stir at this visual stimulation.

She turned back to the bed, unclipping her stockings from her suspender belt, rolling one then the other down her legs.

"I don't know what you mean", she said, smiling seductively. Jayne pulled the duvet off me, revealing my semi-hard cock. She climbed onto the bed, straddled me, her face inches from mine.

"I... don't... tease", said my wife, in a tone that was at once sexy and slightly mocking. She kissed me passionately on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth, and lowering herself slowly until my now fully-erect penis felt the warm, slightly hairy touch of her entrance.

Suddenly, she pulled away, climbed off the bed and stood up again.

"You just think I tease!", she said, grinning at me in my state of excitement and pulling the duvet back over me.

"Aww, you've got an hour to get ready, you could come back to bed for ten minutes!" I pleaded with her, craving the immensely satisfying pleasure that only my loving wife could provide.

"Yes, but I've got to have a shower, dry my hair, get dressed, have some breakfast and do my hair and makeup!" Jayne replied, as she unfastened the suspender belt and dropped it on the floor with her skirt and stockings. "You never know, if you get on with the kitchen then I might just give you a treat when I get back."

Her naughty little smile suggested just what my "treat" might be; Jayne took her towel from the hook and disappeared down the landing and into the bathroom, leaving her husband feeling rather frustrated and more than a little horny.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door lock click, I reached down and began to stroke my erection. There was no way I could manage anything constructive until I'd relieved this arousal. Listening intently, I heard the boiler start up and the sound of running water in the bathroom; this meant she was about to get in the shower leaving me about ten clear minutes to do what I so badly needed to do.

I slid over to her side of the bed, leant out, picked her skirt out from under the stockings and suspender belt.

Now I must confess to having something of an obsession for female clothing; I've been this way since my mid-teens and have managed to keep this a secret throughout my 8-year relationship with Jayne. Consequently I often slipped into one of her various sexy garments whenever I was alone and horny.

Excitedly, I pulled her skirt up my legs, the soft PVC fabric feeling wonderful to the touch. Smooth and shiny on the outside, with a soft and comfortable lining. I zipped it up; Jayne's waist size was a little smaller than mine but the skirt would just fit me. As always, the little skirt felt fantastic and made me feel wonderfully naughty.

Conscious of my short window of opportunity, I began to wank myself, aching for the sweet relief of orgasm. I stroked my thighs through the lovely little skirt with my left hand while the right pleasured my cock. Such was my state of arousal, after only a minute or so I felt that familiar tingle of approaching climax ...

Shit.

I heard the bathroom door unlock, the shower still running. Jayne must have forgotten something; I wouldn't have time to get rid of the skirt. I pulled the duvet back over myself, rolled over and closed my eyes; I'd just pretend I'd been half-asleep when she came in.

As expected, I heard the bedroom door open, and opened my eyes just as Jayne walked through it, wrapped in a towel, her hair soaked.

"Did I leave that new conditioner in here?" she said, half to herself, as she cast her eyes over the shelves and the bedside table.

"What conditioner?", I said, in what I hoped was a sleepy-sounding voice.

"The one I bought yest... THIS one!", Jayne said, bending down and picking up a bottle from beneath her bedside table.

"Oh yeah, it's down there", I said, smirking.

"Less of your cheek", Jayne replied, smiling. She turned to go back out of the door; phew, I thought to myself, got away with it! - then paused. She turned back and looked back at the floor beside the bed.

Once again: Shit.

"Where's my skirt?", said Jayne, looking puzzled. "I thought I left it down there." I tried my best to look blank.

"I've no idea", I said. "It's probably down the other side of the bed. Don't worry, it'll turn up". Shitshitshitshit, I thought.

"No, I DEFINITELY left it there. I remember wiggling my bum at you when I took it off!". She didn't just look puzzled now; there was a hint of suspicion in her tone. Shitshitshitshit.

Keep acting stupid, I thought.

"Did you? I don't remember", I said, faking a yawn, trying to sound sleepy, confused, unworried. Jayne's pretty blue eyes seemed to be staring through my skull, as though it were merely a piece of glass through which my darkest thoughts could be seen. Her eyebrows raised; she gave me a strange little smile. Damn. She'd put two and two together and, unfortunately for me, it added up to four.

Before I could react, Jayne had bent down, grabbed a corner of the duvet and pulled. I was exposed; naked bar the little black PVC skirt that was hitched up to reveal my still-erect cock.

Oh, SHIT.

For a moment Jayne just stared at it. I stared at her. Her head turned and now her gaze was fixed on my face. My mouth was open, eyes wide, unable to think of anything to say.

Finally she spoke, softly, surprisingly and worryingly calm.

"What were you doing?"

I couldn't think of a sensible answer. Instead I closed my eyes, shook my head.

"Why are you wearing my skirt?"

Again, soft, quiet, calm. I opened my eyes; her look of surprise had faded. Her expression was inscrutable. Again I shook my head. Words were still failing me.

"Sorry", I mumbled at last. A full sentence wasn't within my grasp, but at least there was one word which seemed appropriate. I could feel my face, bright red, almost glowing.

Jayne sat on the bed beside me. She turned to look me in the eye again.

"Do you do this a lot?", she said.

"Do what?", I replied. Stupid. What a bloody stupid response. Too late to play dumb now, I told myself. Jayne, to my surprise, smiled at me.

"I think you KNOW what, dear", she said. "Do you wear my clothes and play with yourself often?"

Another stare, but with a hint of amusement in her expression this time. Christ, I'd have to give her a proper answer soon.

"Now and then", I mumbled. "I'm sorry, I really am, I'll never do it again".

I must have looked as scared and miserable as I felt; Jayne moved closer to me, and put her hand on mine.

"It's ok", she whispered. "It's ok."

I turned to face her. "I'm so sorry, Jayne. I just... I dunno, I... Christ, let me take this thing off". I pulled my hand away from hers, sat upright, went to unzip the skirt.

"No!", said Jayne. "Don't".

I blinked.

"What?"

"Don't take it off. I don't know... it's weird but, well, it's sort of exciting". Now Jayne sounded awkward, nervous. She wasn't looking at me any more; suddenly she seemed to have taken great interest in the curtains.

I was lost for words, again.

I moved my hand back to hers, gently squeezed it, looked up at her beautiful face. Jayne squeezed back, and turned to face me again. She leaned toward me, staring into my eyes, moving closer until our lips touched. Then, to my surprise, she kissed me. Not the kind of passionate, I-need-you-NOW kind of kiss, but a gentle, tender, loving caress of the lips that dispelled any doubts that Jayne still loved me, forgave me, didn't hate me, wasn't repelled.

I put my arms around my wife and held her close as we kissed. The feeling of relief at her affection was simply indescribable. I kissed her and caressed her arms, back and shoulders, hoping to silently convey just how much I loved and adored her. Eventually, we parted, still gazing into each others' eyes, both smiling now.

"I love you", I whispered to Jayne.

"I love you too", she whispered back. "Even if you are naughty and wear my little skirt when you think I won't know!". Jayne grinned at me; she reached down and stroked my thigh through the soft PVC fabric.

"You do look sexy, in a strange way", she said.

"Really?", I replied. "A hairy bloke in a skirt, sexy? VERY strange!". I grinned back at her.

Jayne let go of me and pulled away; she let the towel fall from her body as she maneouvered herself onto hands and knees and straddled me again, sitting on my thighs. She resumed caressing my thighs through the skirt, her hands moving tantalisingly close to my now-soft penis.

"I wouldn't have thought it either, but I'm getting quite turned on", she said. Her hand kept gently brushing my penis and balls; I could feel it starting to stiffen again. "REALLY turned on", she breathed, seductively. Jayne leaned in and kissed me again, passionate this time, her lips hot and soft and wet against mine. Her tongue found my tongue and as we kissed she lifted her bottom up to my crotch, and began to wriggle slowly in my lap. I placed my hands on her lusciously soft rear, stroking and caressing as her tempting wriggling increased in intensity.

Suddenly she stood up.

"I've left the shower on", she said. "Don't move!"

Jayne ran to the bathroom, and a moment later I heard the running water stop. Then footsteps again, and my stunning, naked wife reappeared in the bedroom.

"You're a real little tease, dear", I said, grinning at her.

"A tease? You think I'M a tease?", she said, mockingly, climbing back onto the bed and straddling me once more. She leaned close to me again kissed my neck, and whispered, "I'll show you how much I can tease" in a tantalisingly seductive voice. She stood up once more, and turned to rummage through the bottom drawer of the chest opposite the bed, where her thrilling assortment of lingerie and sex toys lived. My mind raced through the possibilities: would she use a toy on me? Did she want to dress up too? Was she going to dress me in something else? Finally she took something from the drawer: four large, soft satin scarves which she and I had previously used to tie each other up. She gave me a knowing smile, and set about tying my left leg to the frame of the bed...

(Much, much more to come, when I get round to writing it!)