Jay's Moving Co.

Story Info
Courtney Meets Monica and All Hell Breaks Loose!
2.2k words
4.52
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I work for Jay's Moving Company and Storage Company. I've been with this job for roughly a year now and I have to say that there couldn't be a better job for a struggling college student. Jay pays me $15 an hour with all of the back breaking, muscle bending work that I can handle. I'm Court. Well Court for short, my full name is Courtney Mitchell.

Courtney is definitely a female's name if that's what you're thinking, and what's worse, I'm a 6'2" thinner white guy. (I know... I know! Most people think I'm black when I tell them my name is Courtney on the phone, and then when they see me, it's a whole different story! But that's for another story!) Mom named me that, and I'm accustomed to it now.

BACK to my story!

I was out on a call with Jay, who happens to be my uncle, and we were moving a family of 3 with a dog out of an apartment and into a towne house after the woman divorced her husband and took him for everything he had! (I hate the justice system!) The mother and her two rug rats, thirteen (male) and nineteen (female) were bringing all of the little boxes to the door when Jay and I pulled up. We had a whole lot of work on our hands, but we were determined to get it done in one day! There's way too much money to be made else where to take our time on any one job.

The boy was strong for his age and was carrying things with me while Jay mustered all of the bigger things that he could carry by himself. The nineteen year old was nothing but a huge pain in my ass! I'll get to her in a few minutes. ...And there was the MILF of a mother that was a huge bitch too, so I can see where the nineteen year old got it.

"Don't Drop That Mirror!" chirped the stuck up little bitch. "It's worth more than you'll ever amount to!"

I had picked it up from the rest of the three pieced wardrobe.

"Did you hear me dude?" louder still...

"And if you say it again, I'm going to give you something to shove in your cock sucker!"

"Uh," she huffed, "I'm going to have your job!"

"Ha. Listen tramp, Kick Rocks! I got this shit! Unless you'd like me to shove the mirror, dresser and all up your powdered pink little ass, I'd get lost!"

Now I'm not a tough guy, I'm actually a lover, not a fighter, but she was about to have it coming to her! I guess she got upset and went to tell her mother and Jay, because she disappeared for a good half hour; in which time, I got most of the things that I needed to get onto the truck into place so we could leave.

Jay and I fully finished packing and we were headed out of the door in less time than we thought we were and we made it to the new property in less than two hours.

Now I know Jay, and I know how much he likes to be done with moving jobs as soon as possible after we get paid, so I respect his wishes normally but today, I think I was going to take a little extra time after we were done to show my little friend a thing or two on obeying and respecting her elders, and obeying authorities in her life. And little did I know things were going to unfold a little better than I thought they were!

We unloaded the truck in less time than it took to pack things and the girl walked up to me with this huge 'shit-eating grin' on her face when things were totally unpacked.

"We got off on the wrong foot. My name is Monica, and I am so sorry about the attitude and the way I treated you earlier. My parents have been at each other's throats and I've been stressing about their divorce more than they have because of the way my brother and I have been treated in the whole proceeding. On top of everything else, "Aunt Flow" is in town and it seems like she won't leave! So I've been taking things out on everyone lately, and it's not yours, or anyone's fault for that matter. Will you accept my apology?"

Monica was a great deal shorter than me and she had a body to die for. She was in a tiny black tank top and a push up bra that had her stunning C cup breasts spilling out of it. She had thick muscular meaty thighs and calves, and even in her flip flops, her little round ass was bubbled out in the short shorts that she had on. Succulent red lips, beautiful flowing chestnut hair, and emerald green eyes with freckles that littered her face, neck, and shoulders stood out as she stared into my eyes, and it was hard not to take her apology seriously.

"Well? Can you forgive me for disrespecting you?" Monica asked when I didn't answer quickly enough with her smile slowly fading.

"Well I don't normally keep grudges, as that's not how I am, but the next time you decide to "get in someone's ass" about a mirror or anything else stupid like that, think twice, would ya?" I said sarcastically as I unloaded the last little box from the truck and started down the lift ramp on the back.

Jay walked up to me and grabbed the box from my hands and with that he turned to take it into the house. "Twenty-five minutes, I need to wrap things up with this lady, and we need to get back on the road." He said as he walked away.

"Now what are you going to carry?" she asked.

I looked around and when I noticed that there was nothing else, and I was sure of it, I picked her up and carried her into the house, up both flights of steps and to the room that we were putting all of her things into. It was a dark and drab room in the attic and there was an old beat up couch still left from the previous tenants and I gently sat her down onto it.

Our eyes locked when I let go of her and set her on the couch, and butterflies fluttered between the two of us as I leaned in and kissed her glistening silky lips.

She smelled of "Sweet Pea" perfume by Victoria Secrets and her lips tasted of Tootsie Rolls. My skin flashed hot and my body temperature sky rocketed to unparallel heights. This girl didn't stand a chance from that moment on!

I ripped her shirt up and over her head exposing her C cup bra clad chest, and the black lace bra that she had on was exposing her nipples. I dug both hands behind either side of her back, yanking the clasps open and pulling her bra over her arms so her voluptuous tits spilled out into the cool air.
"Hey, take it..."

"Shh! Just enjoy the ride!" I cut her off sharply.

With that, I kissed her harshly, smashing her lips against mine and I reached down with my hand and grabbed a hand full of her left tit and squeezed. As I did that, I bit down onto her bottom lip and pinched her nipple at the same time. She gasped and moaned as her back arched from the couch to meet the abuse that was being administered.

When I stopped biting her lip, I sucked it hard into my mouth and took the hand that was on her firm tit and now protruding nipple, and I slapped it onto her pussy, cupping a full hand of meat and I squeezed it and pinched at it also. I knew I was hitting a particular button and wasn't hurting her because she was starting to soak through the skin tight leggings that she had on and both of her nipples were standing fully erect as if they were little soldiers. Her eyes were also closed and every time I touched her, she moaned, gasped, or made some type of noise.

Now naked from the waist up, I had to finish the job on my newly found friend Monica or else, I was going to lose her attention. I hooked my thumbs into the sides of the leggings and snatched them and her panties down at the same time. Her rose was gorgeous, with a little clit that was so hard and engorged that it almost looked like a little cock poking out from between her lips.

I knelt down beside her and swung her legs around so one was on either side of me and I smashed my face into her pussy. I licked and bit both of her lips harshly. I sucked each lip into my mouth, one at a time and sucked her clit into my mouth, biting her little clit over and over again.

All I could hear was Monica moaning; and when I looked up from my abuse on her fat juicy cunny, I could see her pinching and pulling on her nipples. I reached up and slapped her hand away from her left tit and with my index and middle finger; I pinched her nipple and rolled it in between my two fingers as hard as I could. While I was doing that, I went back to my work on her pussy.

After about five more minutes of my assault on her nipple, her nubbin, and flower peddles, as her nectar ran down her legs and ass crack, Monica pushed my face away and begged, "Put it in me, hurry, we don't have much more time."

She had a point, but I was about tired of this little tramp telling me what to do, and bossing me around, so I figured I would show this little bitch who the boss really was. I flipped her over in one smooth motion and stood up to drop my pants because my monster was roaring to be let from his cage.

As she was already bent over, it was easy to slide my thick pink hammer into her snatch and when I did, I had no mercy. I pushed into her hard, and went deeper than I thought I would go.

I grabbed a hold of her thick meaty hips and pushed for all it was worth. She moaned as her body reacted and jerked back into me over and over again as I pulled her body into mine. "Keep your mouth shut bitch, I make the rules! Understand me?"

She choked out, "OK," as I pounded my cock into her tight cunny.

For the next couple of minutes, all you could hear echoing off of the walls was the steady 'fap-fap-fap' of her fat little ass slamming into my hips and the slapping of my hand off of either ass cheek as I continued fucking this little slut for all she was worth. I couldn't get enough of her warm wet gushy pussy. I was sliding in and out of her with ease because she was so incredibly wet. She was so wet that I could feel tiny droplets of her juices splashing off of me.

"Mmmmm Daddy, Keep Fucking Me!" she gasped out as I started approaching my finish.

I grabbed her throat with my left hand and her right tit with my right hand and squeezed both for dear life as I continued pounding into her. I was so close and I wanted to deposit my seed into this fertile ground. Or should I deposit it all over her back? Or maybe in her mouth... there were so many choices!

About ten strokes later, I WAS THERE, and I wanted to show this bitch who her Daddy really was! "Get Up Bitch!" I said pulling out of her wet pussy. She obediently got up and turned to face me and knelt down in front of me before I could even tell her what I wanted. So I gave her what she wanted and I stroked harder and faster as my orgasm burned like fire through my cock. I shook my cock like a can of soda and exploded like Mount Saint Helen! I sprayed rope after rope all over her pretty little face and into the awaiting mouth that she had wide open for me, and she swallowed every drop and took her fingers and cleaned up the rest, licking what was left off of her fingers.

"Will I ever see you again?" Monica asked as I started pulling myself together and putting my spent hammer back into the drawers.

"Probably not baby... but every time you look at yourself in that mirror that you bitched about, remember the moving company that moved you! Better yet, remember the mover named Courtney that fucked your brains out after moving that mirror!" I said, and as I did, I kissed her pretty little forehead, picked up her panties; sniffing them, and I walked down the stairs from the attic and went to the truck.

"Where have you been?" Jay asked me.

"The little bitch needed help putting her mirror and dresser put together."

"Ha, that's funny... her mom needed help fixing some plumbing in the basement, and I found out personally that she really likes pipes! She had mine in her mouth!"

I sniffed Monica's panties once more, and they smelled of her sweet pussy and "Sweet Pea' perfume by Victoria Secrets... Damn they smelled good!