Jay's Sex Club Adventures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I have to admit Jay... you're just as good at fucking, as you are at getting fucked. I really had a lot of fun with you last night and today."

"Thanks Christy," I replied, sounding as if I were half-awake. "I had a lot of fun too... I'm glad you could come over today and we could hang out again."

"Did you like the new tricks I showed you?"

"Oh, I loved them," I said, both of us laughing.

"I'm definitely planning on trying them to please a few people I know."

"That's good... how about trying it on me first, so I can decide if you're doing it right or if you need some more instruction."

I laughed, the offer sounding tempting! But I was pretty sure it would be impossible for me to get hard a third time tonight. I was completely drained of just about every drop of cum I had in me.

I then glanced over at the clock, and noticed it was 6:30. I had to be at Lisa's at 8:00 so she could break the news to Holly that she was moving.

"No... no thanks," I finally answered, "I would love to, but it's getting late and I have somewhere I need to be in a little while."

She smiled, disappointed and sighed, "Okay, that's fine."

"Besides," I continued, "I doubt I could get hard again after all that."

"Oh you'd be surprised! I have my ways of getting what I need."

I laughed, and she leaned over, giving me a kiss on the lips... for a moment, I thought about staying and trying to give it another go. I felt her reach down to begin stroking my cock and sighed as I felt it starting to stiffen. I caught myself and broke our kiss though, sighing in frustration and a little bit of disappointment.

"Sorry! I really have to be somewhere. Maybe we could do it again next weekend?"

"I would so love to," she said, "But I won't be in Philly for a while."

"Oh... where are you heading?"

"I'm going to visit a few friends of mine out in California for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I won't be back here again until after the New Year. We could arrange for something then if you like."

It did suck that I wouldn't be able to get another go with Christy until after the holidays, but I had promised Lisa I would help her talk to Holly. We agreed to keep in touch and got out of bed, beginning to get cleaned up and dressed. I walked Christy over to her car on the way to mine, we hugged and kissed, saying our goodbyes. She got her car started and drove away as I waved to her. I then got in my own car, started it up, and made my way to Lisa's apartment.

As I got closer to her place, the post-excitement from the experience I had with Christy began to subside, and I started thinking about what we were going to be telling Holly. I thought about how I really did not want Lisa to leave, even for a short period of time, but I knew Holly would take it probably just as hard as I had.

In reality, I was really worried about how Holly might react. We had all become so close, the implications for us if she were to leave if she got too upset... well, I just couldn't think about that.

I arrived at Lisa's apartment, parked the car and on my way to the front door I noticed Holly's car was parked a few feet away, so she was already here. I rang the doorbell and a few moments later, the door swung open and there was Holly with a big smile on her face. Obviously, Lisa had not broken the news to her yet.

"Hey you," she said, throwing her arms around me.

"I wish you had waited for me to wake up before you left Rob's this morning. You were a mess last night, and I was pretty worried about you."

"I'm alright, don't worry about me," I said, kissing her on the forehead.

"You hooked up with Christy last night... didn't you? Even though I told you not to because you were so drunk. Admit it Jay."

I worried that she might be angry with me, although it didn't really show on her face... I figured it best to just own up to it for my own sake.

"Well... kind of. She came into my room later that night and um... you know."

Holly sighed, folding her arms over her chest.

"Any regrets Jay?"

"Not really... it was pretty fun," I replied.

"Alright... as long as you don't feel regret over it, then I'm fine with it."

She stepped aside, and I entered the apartment, heading up the stairs with her following. Lisa was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of soda when we entered the room and she jumped up to give me a hug.

"You smell like perfume," she laughed, "You going full-on sissy now Jay?"

"No, no it's not like that... I uh..."

"Christy and you had a round two, didn't you," she smirked.

"Well...maybe," I chuckled, blushing, while Holly gave me a playful shove.

Lisa got us both something to drink and we all sat down at the table together and started talking. Both girls, naturally started asking me all kinds of questions about Christy, and through all of the laughter, I gave them some of the details they'd been hounding me about. After a while though, I started to wonder when exactly Lisa planned on getting to the main reason we were all together tonight.

When was she going to tell Holly her bad news?

It was almost ten o'clock, and it's not that I was in any sort of a rush... it was just that there had been a few perfect moments to get into the subject, and she had skipped each of those opportunities. It felt like she was trying to procrastinate, to delay the main topic of the night, and I knew she was nervous. So I decided maybe it would be easier if I started the conversation for her.

I waited for a moment when we were each just sitting there, no one really saying anything, and then looking over at Lisa I cleared my throat.

"So uh... when do you want to talk about our plans, Lisa?"

"W-What?"

"Well, you know, what we talked about last night? When do you want to move in..."

"What're you two talking about?" Holly interjected.

Now Lisa was looking at me as though she was a little irritated. Finally, she sighed, and then smiled faintly to let me know it was okay. She glanced over at Holly and pushed her nerves aside.

"I'll be moving in with Jay, as a roommate, but not for long though. Only from November until January, right after the holidays."

"Oh... well... w-why just for that amount of time?" Holly asked with a worried look on her face.

"B-Because... because I'm moving from Philadelphia to California."

"What!? Why!?"

Well, that was basically the reaction I had been expecting, and so had Lisa. She flinched at the intensity behind Holly's voice, and the shock that was in her eyes, then tried to give the best explanation she could.

"My mom needs someone to take care of her Holly, her nurse is starting a new job in January. I'm only planning on staying there for a few months. Just until I can find someone to take the place of her current caretaker."

"Oh Lisa... I'm so sorry you have to go of course, but... gosh I'll miss you," she said, sounding as sad as I'd heard her, but then I almost thought I saw a faint glimmer of playfulness in her eyes.

"Well, you could always move in with Jay, and he could keep you company, I'm sure you would both enjoy that."

Holly smiled at me, and I back at her, and she sighed running a hand through her blonde hair.

"That's cool... but why are you moving in with Jay?"

"Oh... Well, we figured since I'm leaving in two months, it might be nice to spend as much time as possible together before I have to leave. What better way to do that then to call each other roommates."

"I see your point," Holly said, giving her sexiest smile, "So count me in."

"Of course!" I said laughing. "Why didn't I think of it? All three of us, rooming together. Besides, Holly and I should get used to it anyway if she's going to be staying with me after you leave Lisa."

"You? Why didn't I think of it!" Lisa said, her face lit up with the thought of all three of them living together, "It's a deal then. The three of us will be roommates. We can move in on November first, does that sound good Jay?"

I agreed, and we all cheered by clanking our glasses together. I was relieved to see that Holly had cheered up a little bit, although I could still see the sadness in her eyes, she was trying to stay happy for Lisa's sake, so Lisa wouldn't feel guilty.

Around 11:00, Holly said her goodbyes and made her way out to her car to drive back to her place. That left Lisa and I to discuss how things had gone with Holly. And it seemed it went a lot better than we thought it might.

"I'm glad she's okay, and I really think the three of us will have a lot of fun living together Jay," Lisa said happily.

"I'm just glad everything is working out okay."

"So tell me," she said changing subject, "Are the rumors true?"

"Rumors? Um... what rumors?"

"You know," she said, winking with a grin, "About Christy... and her little trick. Can she really multi task as well as they say she can?"

I laughed, leaning back in my chair, recalling the things that Christy had done to me both last night and earlier today at my apartment.

"Oh those rumors are true! That girl can fuck and suck at the same time like a goddamn expert. It was fucking hot as hell."

"Oh, you lucky bastard," she groaned.

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

She sighed, crossing her arms over her chest and turning her head to me. I started cracking up, leaning forward.

"You are, you're jealous Lisa...what's the matter, wishing it were you?"

"Stop making fun of me Jay," she whined, laughing at me as well.

"Nothing to be jealous about though... I'm pretty sure I could do to you the same thing she did to me, if you want to try."

She looked at me curiously, understanding what I meant but a little unsure as to whether or not she should believe that I could really do the same things that Christy had done to me.

"No way," she said, "You can't..."

"Well, how will you know, until you try it, right?"

Just a second later, Lisa stood up, walked around the table and grabbed me by the arm pulling me up out of the chair. She drug me down the hallway, laughing, towards her bedroom. Pushing the door open, she shoved me into the room and onto the mattress and jumped on top of me.

I embraced her, our lips locked together, making out passionately. As we kissed, we started undressing each other and I started to worry once again whether or not I would be able to do this after having come so hard, and so many times, earlier. I was relieved when I realized that I was already hard as a rock, and my clothes had not even been fully removed yet.

Soon enough though, my pants and boxers were discarded and Lisa had wrapped her mouth around my cock and was sucking and stroking me to full erection. It was a good thing I had washed up before heading over here, so that she wouldn't taste my previous encounter with Christy. I moaned, forcing her mouth down further over my cock and she gagged, but took it as well as she always seemed to be able to.

She stopped sucking, and started tearing off her own clothes, eager to find out what I could show her. She mounted me, grabbing the lube from the drawer in her nightstand and pouring a good enough amount all over my cock. I stroked my dick, rubbing it in real good while she fingered herself, lubing herself up as well. When we were both well prepared, she pushed her ass down against my cock, and we both groaned as I pushed into her.

I immediately began thrusting upward, in and out of her, bouncing her up and down on my lap. She reached under her shirt to squeeze her breasts and massage them, pinching her own nipples. She tore her shirt off, tossing it to the floor and while leaning forward to kiss me on the lips, ground her ass against my cock. I moaned, placing my hands on her hips and fucking her harder and faster.

I reached up and grabbed her dick, stroking it while I fucked her, and using my other hand to reach up and play with her nipples. I kept that up for a few minutes, before flipping her over onto her back in missionary, and getting a bit more aggressive.

I wrapped her legs around my waist, and started pummeling her, harder and harder with every thrust until she was digging her nails into my back and screaming my name. She had no clue it was about to get even better. I pulled my cock out, and lifted her legs, all the way up over her head as Christy had done to me.

With her legs so high that her cock was staring her in the face, and her eyes wide open, I slammed right back into her hole and started performing the pile driver.

She was loving it right away, moaning, panting, and breathing heavy, all while screaming my name as I pounded her ass. It wasn't long before I pushed her over the edge, and in a scenario very similar to the one I had been in a few hours ago, she cried out as her dick began to spasm.

She erupted, shooting her cum all over her face and in her mouth, and moaning as she tasted herself. She was surprised, but it had apparently turned her on even more... and it turned me on too.

So I kept on going, letting her legs move down just a little and fucking her gently at first as I waited for her to recover from her first orgasm. Once I knew she had gotten a grip on herself, I started picking up the pace again, moving towards showing her the "rumored" trick that Christy could perform. I took hold of her cock while fucking her missionary, and started stroking it, nice and slow trying to get it as hard as I could.

After about a minute and a half of hitting the right spot and stroking her, I had gotten her so hard I swore she might burst at any moment. So I lifted her ass up off the mattress and leaned my head down as close as I could, and lifted her up into my mouth. It wasn't as easy as I had thought it was going to be. I probably wasn't the right size to do it perfectly. But the important thing was that I was still managing to do it, and so far she seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Oh my fucking god!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide in surprise. She reached down and grabbed my head, forcing me down over her cock more as I continued trying to multi-task.

After a few seconds of this, I felt her body tense up and Lisa cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Jay... I'm going to cum!"

I readied myself, and felt her dick swell in my mouth. She cried out again, her cock erupting, shooting possibly the biggest load of cum I had ever seen her release, all of it going directly down my throat. I swallowed every drop, even as it seemed like she might never finish.

Finally though, she did, and her dick began to soften once again. It slipped out of my mouth, and as it did I grabbed her by the hips and started focusing on pounding her ass now.

I fucked her hard, and I fucked her fast, feeling my own orgasm beginning to build up deep inside my balls. I began to tense up, as Lisa dug her nails into my back moaning and pulling me deep into her.

I drove myself as far into her ass as I could go, holding that position and burying face in the crook of her neck as I too started to cum.

I emptied my balls, deep inside of her, pumping her full of my load and it felt like I must have come just as hard and as much as she had a few moments earlier. When it was finished, we both collapsed alongside each other, trying to catch our breath and I glanced over at her and smiled.

"Well? How did you like it?" I asked.

"Are you kidding," she laughed, "I fucking loved it! Oh... that was hot! Did Christy seriously teach you how to do that?"

"Yeah, she taught me earlier today actually."

"And you still had the stamina to show me what you learned the same day? That takes skill Jay... your one hell of a guy, you know that?"

"Ha-ha, well I'm glad it worked! I'm glad I managed to make you feel what she made me feel and that you enjoyed it as much as I hoped you would."

She snuggled closer to me, resting her head on my chest. I could tell she was still smiling, even though I couldn't see her face at the moment.

"Thanks for making me feel that way too," she whispered as we fell asleep.

12