Jay's Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
I love him. I'm his disposable slut.
1.8k words
4.06
81.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story isn't a fabrication. Some names have been changed to protect my identity.


The man I fell in love with isn't a good man. His dick is a drug I can't get enough of, no matter what I do he stays inside my mind. No one has ever made me feel like he can, even a simple text saying 'hey' makes my heart freeze a beat and my pussy wet. There's no doubt about it, I am fully in love with the man that treats me like a booty call at best. At worst, I'm a disposable slave for his desires. He makes me nervous, I know to him I am disposable, although I'm skinnier and prettier than the other girls he screws there's no promise that he'll keep on returning. One day, he'll fade from my life and I'll have no power in the situation. I hang on every word he says with the knowledge it might be the last word I ever hear from him.

A little more than a year ago, hopeful and naive, I made the bad decision to re-establish the broken relationship I had with my father. After a month of living with him, he kicked me out of his house with only a week to find a new place to live. The men in my life have a history of abandoning me if I'm not perfectly submissive and sweet. I had no where to go, Jay offered me a place to live.

Jay and I had known each other for years, but I wasn't a fan of him. I was known for being a dominant woman, and he was known as being a dominant man. After years of being pushed against a wall and seduced, I gave in. The first night we fucked, he bent me over a desk while our mutual best friend Rob slept just a few feet away. I still don't know if Rob was secretly awake, watching me be defiled rough and hard.

The sex was every bit as degrading as I had feared, but it was the first time I really enjoyed being fucked. I believed I might be a repressed lesbian, in my life I've been with many more woman than men. The next day he wouldn't me leave until late at night, I missed three classes that day but had the best sex of my life. I told him with a giggle he made me forty percent straighter. Really, that percentage is a lot higher, girls just haven't been as exciting. I went from being a proud Domme that mostly kept the company of women to a retarded puppydog that followed a man around in hopes he'd pay me more attention.

I lived with him for four months in his bed as a fuckbuddy, not even a girlfriend- just a girl he used as an outlet. It was clear to everyone what was going on, I was a live-in slut. I even paid rent but let him do whatever he wanted to me and any other girl. At first I was okay with it, I had no where else to go and I was thankful for the opportunity. Slowly, surely I started to see him as more and more.

His financial situation changed, he moved out of the apartment we shared but left his things behind. The room still smelled like him, but his warm body absent. Like any girl with newly formed daddy issues, I clung to him. I allowed him anything he wanted, offered more than he asked for. We went to a party together, he had sex with another girl while I cried in a corner and tried to distract myself with liquor. When he was done with her, I begged him to fuck me or at least spend the night. I couldn't stand the idea of losing him. He stayed, I trailed my nails down his back and massaged his feet until he fell asleep.

The next morning, I sucked his dick. I could smell the girl's pussy on him. Life continued that way for a long time. One night I started calling him 'daddy,' he took more control over me. I became his slave, he introduced me to the world of being his submissive pet, he taught me how to deep throat. With practice, he was able to fuck my throat so hard I came from the pain and addiction. Every night left my pussy throbbing for more and my heart darkened.

After an entire year of tears and depression, he broke me. My ego was crumbled, my entire being crushed. It was time to move away, six hours away to start with, and the other side of the country if things didn't improve. But, before I left for the wilderness for contemplation and detox, I wanted a few last memorable nights with him.

I knew it was wrong, it was dumb, but I couldn't help myself. I pulled out my android phone and sent him the text. He already knew I was leaving, but he'll never know he was the reason why. There was a fair chance he wouldn't even come, he had gone to a pretty wild party last night and got into a vicious fist fight.

If you're not in too much pain, you should come over tonight and pound my pussy and ass they're so sore and used I can't do anything but be your helpless fuckdoll.

-

/Not even a minute passed, I got a reply much to my surprise. Normally he would wait hours or days before replying to me./

-

Sounds good :) So you taking Sarah with you to be lesbians?

-

I don't know, we both like dick too much.

-

Obviously you'd be terrible lesbians. But you didn't answer my question.

-

I'm not sure. She's up for the idea, if we do it it won't be for another three months. I'm not completely sure if I want her to go with me.

-

You want her to cum with you

-

Haha, of course I want that. That takes no second guessing.

-

And you'd love to suck my cum out of her wet little cunt too wouldn't you

-

/My pussy twitched, I loved the idea of licking his cum out of another girl. We never had a chance to experience it, we only had one threesome and it hadn't ended very well. Neither myself nor the girl where on birth control, so he had to use a condom./

You know I would daddy, I'd get every drop out and then I'd make her cum so I could get every last drop.

-

What a good cunt. Knows what she is best at and good for

Can you tell how much I love dirty texting you

-

You've trained me well, I've become a good cum whore with your guidance <3

And now, I don't have to have any pretense of being a good girl. I can be as nasty as I want, I'm leaving town. Think you're definitely coming over tonight? I'll myself look like a proper slut for you.

-

Why would you hold back? When are you leaving

-

The 14th. You have less then a week to use me as a hungry sex-straved pet.

/Ten minutes passed, so I texted him again./

-

Don't leave a well trained cunt without a good fuck, my pussy and hot, wet mouth are hungry for you.

-

Maybe if you stopped holding back and stopped trying to be a person just be what you really are I'd use you more.

-

/The degrading words made me horny and dropped like a pit in my stomach at the same time./

Well, we have less then a week to make up for lost time. Tell me what I really am daddy

-

A useless cunt, a cumdump for use. I hope you don't think you're done servicing me just because you're moving away.

-

It'll be a lot harder when I'm six hours away. I want to spend as much time as I can with my tongue under your balls, your dick in my ass and your hand around my neck before I go.

-

You'll be serving me in different ways. I think I'm going to start up an xtube account for u and make you be a good little animal on cam for me. Sucking and fucking for me and the whole world to see.

-

There's no one in this county to fuck.

-

Bs. There is dick. You will find it like a good pig looking for truffles.

-

I can try. I don't know who would want to watch me fuck but you.

But right now I just want your cock, I know how good you are and I need it. Don't make me beg for it, please daddy

-

Lol, have you seen the internet? I don't care if anyone watches it but me. But I wanna watch you show me you understand what you are and that you can be the unrepentant trashy inhuman slut you claim to be. I want to see the truly shameless cockwhore in person and on the net.

That's what I truly love pet.

-

Okay daddy, but only if you use me this week and help bring out the trashy animal inside of me. I'll be the desperate cock whore you know I am underneath, but I need your help first.

-He sent me a picture of a back massager, a huge one with a grapefruit sized ball on the end.-

You can find a better use for that.

How do you need my help?

-

Use me daddy, do what you do best. Make me want it, you bring out the animal in me more than anyone else can. Make me lose control.

-

I want to make you totally understand what you are and what you're good for. I want you to be proud of your nasty awful sluttyness, I want you to embrace it totally and make it you. Any depraved act. Any situation. No hesitation from a perfect whore who knows her only goal in life is to please men with her holes.

-

Please daddy, my pussy is just worthless and empty without your cock to fill it. Give me a purpose, stretch me out, make me a perfect cumdump toy for you.

-

Not just for me bitch. You're a pleaser. You please cock. That is your purpose

How do you wanna do this?

-

You can come to my place if you give me a little time. I just got out of the shower, my pussy is freshly shaved.

-

I want you to go out tomorrow and buy a douche and enema. I want you perfectly clean for my last week.

-

Okay.

-

Can I use your bathroom? Unless my animal wants to clean my ass with her tongue, Imma need a washcloth.

-

Of course, it's a nice bathroom.

-

I'm here.

/

I raced down to great him, my short grey dress barely covered my naked ass as I bounced down the stairs. Normally I wouldn't wear anything so short and risque, but I wanted him to give me all of his primal lust.