Jay's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
I love him. He loves using me.
4.6k words
4.41
89.2k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story isn't a fabrication. All events and dialogue are taken from my life. Some names have been changed to hide my identity.

My heart raced when I received his text, the last time I'd seen him other people had been around. In public, he was always friendly but a tad cold. I needed his touch, his abuse, his friendship. I don't think he's ever needed me. I raced down to greet him, my short gray dress barely covered my naked ass as I bounced down the stairs. Normally I wouldn't wear anything so short and risqué, but I wanted him to give me all of his primal lust.

Since I had moved into a new apartment, Jay didn't know which door to go to. I opened the door and walked onto the hard asphalt barefoot, he stood waiting for me by his expensive white car. His dad was an attorney, Jay was from old money. If it was his desire, he would never have to work a day in his life. His parents would give him everything as long as he stayed at home or close to them. In that moment I hated him, hated his lifestyle, hated that he was the quarterback when he was in high school, hated that he could have gone to any college he wanted to if he applied himself. But he'd never put his energy into anything. Not his education. Not his life. Not me. In the years I'd known him, he never struggled for anything.Why am I doing this? This is wrong. He doesn't respect me, I'm just a girl to collect. A pretty butterfly to pin down, inspect, show off and forget. He thinks I'm beneath him, I'm never going to be a part of his world. I hate him. I thought to myself, but my feet carried me to him. Already my body was betraying me. Like always. Maybe one day I'll be in control of my libido over my brain, but this was not that night.

"Hello, pet." He made these simple words sound like a sexual purr, deep and commanding. Broad shoulders and masculine presence enveloped me as he reached an arm around me. A hand slipped underneath my dress in the middle of the driveway, we both knew anyone could be watching. Right next to my apartment was a church, I'm not religious but I felt a little guilty. A priest or nun might be watching, horrified at our public display. A loud slap echoed across the conservative neighborhood, my ass stung and I wanted more. With that, everything changed. I didn't hate him anymore, I wanted him inside of me.

"Hello daddy." I reached for his other hand and drew his finger into my mouth, swirling my tongue around sensually and swallowed it down to his knuckle. I wore his favorite lip-gloss, it reflected light perfectly and made my lips look shiny like a whore's. Perhaps my best feature are my lips, full with well defined arches and soft bottom lip.

"Did you miss me?" His green eyes filled with lust as he watched me such his finger, his other hand grabbed my ass harshly and turned me around. I felt so small next to him, although I'm not a short girl his height and mass always made me feel tiny. It was no secret why his days as a football player where so successful. He pulled his finger away from my mouth with an audible pop, and wiped the spit off on my upper thigh like I was a rag.

"Mmhm. So much. It hasn't been the same without you around." Small talk wasn't on my mind, but it came babbling out of my mouth without my will. I told him about my week, the plans of moving, who else I had seen before leaving, and what I was going to do when I got there. I wanted to remain a seductive vixen around him, but something about his presence made me lose all of that swagger. I felt so young, even though he and I are the same age. Although he encourages my words, he doesn't reply much to me. When we got to the door, I opened it and gestured for him to go first.

"No. Go inside." Deep baritone, his voice changed to his dominant tone, that voice alone made my pussy wet and turned a switch in my brain from competent girl to mindless cumslut. I followed his direction, the narrowness of the doorway forced me to press against him as I entered. The softness of my dress pressed against his hand. "Bend over the stairs, bitch."Is he going to fuck me on the stairs? I wondered frantically, my roommate was probably upstairs, there was no way of knowing if he would come home soon or not. Again I listened to him, my little dress rising up and leaving part of my ass exposed. He made me stay that way as he closed the door and locked it, even though he'd never been in the house before he acted like he knew exactly what to do. I felt his hand brush over my skin, he slipped a finger inside of my pussy and finger fucked me, I kept silent in fear that someone would be around. " Squeal for me, piggy." He commanded, and added another finger inside of me with increased speed. I was terrified of being heard, but more terrified of not listening to his words. The excitement and force made me cum, my hands gripped the stairs and high-pitched noises escaped my lips, I've always sounded like a porn star and this was no exception. Wild and helpless. With a little tap on my ass, he indicated for me to stand. "Good girl. Keep going."

"Yes daddy." I got up and continued up the stairs, I tried to adjust my dress to cover me but he stopped my hand and told me he liked watching my round ass. I never knew that he liked my ass, he rarely ever paid me compliments so I blushed, and attempted to hide my embarrassment. I wanted him to think I was calm and collected and ready to have shameless sex, not a blushing shy mess. He was still his high school stereotype, a spoiled jock. Underneath I still had my stereotype, the quiet well behaved art girl that avoided the jocks and stayed in her own little world. His world was just so different from mine. We entered my room, I panicked over the state it was in. I'd cleaned up before he came, but he was so much harsher about neatness than I ever would be. Of course he hardly ever cleaned himself, but he was raised traditionally that woman where supposed to clean and cook. Whenever I visited his parent's house, it was perfectly spotless. As a child my parents had a maid, she didn't keep the house as spotless as Jay's mother. Would my room live up to his standards? Probably not. Boxes where stacked neatly as possible, but still not perfect.

"What do you want to do pet?" His soft purr of a voice interrupted the train of my insecure thoughts. I looked up at his face. Had he always had perfect bone structure? Perfectly symmetrical cheekbones with expressive eyes.

"I-" I paused, I wanted to drop to my knees and start worshiping his cock but didn't. It was too hard to initiate with him standing there, imposing and hard to read. "I don't know."

"I thought we could talk and you could give me back rubs for a while." He flopped down on the queen sized bed stomach first, his back available for my nails to run down it. I hated cuddling with him. It always made my head spin, it was easier to keep it to be just sex and domination. It got complicated when he took genuine interest in my life. Reluctantly, I laid down in bed and waited for him to join me. After going to the bathroom and cleaning himself off like he wanted, he sprawled out on the bed stomach first taking up most of the room. Again, I felt tiny.

My hand trailed idly down his back, he loved the feeling of my sharp fingernails over his skin. He called it giving him a massage or back rub, but really it was really more gentle worship of his back. Much to my dislike, he brought up subjects of the past and how things had started to go wrong with us, I didn't want to talk about that. It made me feel horrible about myself, worthless and stupid for trusting him in all the way that I had. It was hard not to believe the words he told me, that my insecurities had all been in my mind and that he'd never abandon or betray me. That I wasn't disposable, he claimed he put too much work into my pussy and into my life for him to ever disappear. I wanted to believe him but couldn't, I had watched all the other girls he used and then forgot. He was a playboy through and through, and I could never forget that. No matter how much I loved him, he wold never love me. He would never even like me or see me as a friend.

In order to change his mind that talking was a good idea, I trailed my fingernails over his butt and slowly kissed down his back, sliding my hot wet tongue over his shoulders and lower. He loved it when I used my tongue all over him, it made me feel like a slut or a dog, but his encouraging words always made me forget my dignity or worry. "Goddamn that feels good, I've missed this. You're so good at everything you do."

I left a wet line of spit down his back, trailing my fingernails over the back of his thighs and edging over the crack of his ass, still going down further. I was still a little shy and uncomfortable about licking his ass, but it was the only way I could fully distract him from wanting to talk. If he continued, eventually I'd blurt out the reason I was moving away was him. My lips reached the top of his asshole, my tongue darted out and tentatively nudged the sensitive skin. "Keep on going slut." I licked deeper, spreading his ass cheeks with my hands and pleasured him with my slutty tongue. His ass never tasted much like anything, maybe sweat and the residue of soap. Clean, every part of him scrubbed and scented with soap or cologne. People that didn't know him well would assume he was laid back. He was anything but. "Fuck yeah bitch. That's right." His deep voice encouraged me, I slid my tongue in a circle around his asshole and flicked the tip back and forth with extreme speed.

"Daddy, I want to taste your cock." I teased his balls from underneath with my tongue, making him jump slightly.

"You haven't earned it yet, bitch." His words made my pussy tighten and throb, I loved it when he made me earn the right to suck his dick. I slobbered over his asshole like he wanted, and nudged his balls again.

"Turn over. I want to touch your chest, and lick your ears." After a few more moments of my tongue in his ass he complied, I curled up in the corner of his arm and trailed my fingers down his chest, carefully avoiding touching his dick. My lips close to his ear, I whispered "I can't wait to taste your cock, I want to feel it slammed down my throat choking me. Make me cum by fucking my throat, you know how I like it. How I need it." My shyness was slowly fading, I lightly played with his balls, my wet tongue covering his ear and nibbling gently.

"You'll get what you need soon enough piggy." I whined quietly, my tongue covering his neck determined to make him lose control, grab my hair and force me down on his hard cock. "How well did you shave that pussy?"

"Uhm, I'm getting a lot better at it." When we first started having sex, I didn't shave my pussy. He made it clear it was something he wanted, so I obliged- it took longer than I thought it would to get the hang of it, but I finally discovered the secret. Baby oil. It made my skin soft, smooth and hairless. His hand reached down and played with my shaved cunt, opening my lips apart and sliding his finger along my clit.

"Open your legs whore." He commanded, I obeyed automatically without hesitation. His orders always made me move before I could even think them through. With a loud slap he hit my cunt, the pleasure and pain made me gasp and almost brought me to orgasm right there. "You like that little piggy?" I nodded, he slapped my sensitive area again, harder this time. I cried out, wanton and wanting more. "Such a dirty slut. You going to miss being abused by me?" I nodded, he stroked my clit in a circular motion until I cried out again. He rewarded my orgasm with another harsh slap to my clit and had me clean off his fingers with my mouth. "Tell me what you are."

"Nothing but a slut, a cumdump for use. Only good when my holes are being filled and used." I knew what he wanted to hear, the words effected me as much as they effected him. His cock bounced, my entire body felt like it was electrified. "Use all of my holes daddy, I want to feel your cock stretch every inch of me out." After speaking my desire, I needed more of his skin in my mouth even if he wouldn't let me suck him yet, my mouth closes around his nipple flicking my tongue rapidly.

"You ready for this cock?" Bemused by my open desire and need of him, his voice showed a little bit of mocking. The humiliation and teasing suits me, I wasn't holding back any of my hidden personality tonight. If he wanted to tease me for being a desperate cum slut, he could. That's what I was being. I nodded emphatically to his question, trailing my tongue slowly down his chest. "Get your hands behind your back slut, you know what's coming. I positioned myself in between his legs and did as he asked, looking up at him with expectant eyes.

"Use me daddy." I begged, licking his balls with my tongue again.

"Say it again slut."

"Use me. Fuck my throat." My voice was more insistent this time, raw, pleading.

"I'm going to make you cum by fucking this bitch throat." He could, and he'd done it many times before. For some reason the lack of oxygen and the feeling of something down my throat can send me into an intense orgasm, made me dizzy and helpless, which Jay loved. So strong, his hand grabbed my hair into a tight ball and shoved my mouth down on his cock not even allowing me to lick or tease. He brought my face up and down with such rapid speed I couldn't do anything, just take what he was giving me. "That's right little piggy, don't do anything. Don't fight me, don't try to think, just be a good toy for daddy." His dick slammed down my throat again and again, I felt pressure rising between my legs, the combination of his words, the lack of air and being used like a toy was sending me close to orgasm. He knew it. "You close baby?" He asked, pulling my hair up for a few moments so I could catch my breathe.

"Ye-" I was cut off mid sentence, his hand wrapped tight into my hair and he slammed me back down onto his hard dick. I told him once how much I loved the idea of not being allowed to talk and being gagged by a man's dick, he was happy to oblige. The pressure in my pussy grew, I could feel the wetness threatening to run down my leg.

"What was that cunt?" He smirked, keeping my head still as he thrust up into my mouth. I was allowed to answer this time.

"Yes daddy. Slap me, please." I begged, I wanted to feel his hand connect with my cheek, it would send my orgasm over the edge.

"Like this cunt?" He pulled his spit covered cock out of my mouth and slapped me hard across the face with it.

I let out a breathy grasp of excitement and looked up at him desperately. "Uh huh. More, please." Green eyes looked down at me in cold amusement, he slapped his cock against my cheek harder and marked every inch of my face with his dick. "Slap my face daddy." The words left me before I could stop it, it' s what I really wanted. To be slapped hard, degraded and abused. He rewarded my honesty with a loud slap across my cheek and pushed my head back down on his dick, stretching my throat out completely.

"Hold that mouth open." I obliged, he amped up his aggressive strokes to the back of my throat, a weird gurgling sound happened every time he hit the back. The pressure between my legs built more, Jay slapped my face again so hard my ears rang and I felt myself cum from the pressure.

God, I'm such a freak. I thought to myself, what girl orgasms from giving head?

"Did you cum bitch?" I tried to say yes, but it just came out a gargled sound. "Good girl. Where do you want my cum?" He pulled my head up so I could properly speak, I must look like such a mess. Spit and precum running down my face, my eyeshadow probably smudged, my lips red and puffy from being used roughly.

"My ass, I want you to fuck my ass daddy." I managed to get out between breaths, he really worked my throat over. The boy had amazing stamina, I'd never been with a lover that could last like he does.

"You want me to tear up that slut ass? Get your ass up in the air, face down." There was a change in his voice, more authoritative than before. If I didn't obey him, he'd grab me and force me into the position he wanted. I flung myself into the position, my head resting slightly against the wall. "This what you need bitch?" He positioned himself behind me, rubbing his dick teasingly against my clit. "Say it."

"I need it daddy, please!" He pulled his dick away from my clit and slammed it hard into my cunt without any warning or preparation. I screamed into the pillow in pleasure and pain, my pussy has always been narrow and requires being worked open a little bit. Even with the pain, I loved it. I loved knowing how tight I'd feel to him, and I loved being a good bitch. I even liked the pain and the feeling of his dick pressed against my cervix.

"Where am I cunt?" He asked, knowing exactly where he was.

"My pussy daddy." Strong hands gripped my hips hard, he slammed into me with enough force to send me forward into the wall, my head hurt from being hit but I didn't care. I should care he wasn't wearing a condom, I normally forced him to. His raw dick felt so good, I just wanted more. To give himself better leverage and to make me feel tiny, he placed his foot up by my head, the other spread my legs out further than possible comfort. The awkward position and helplessness added to my intoxication. "You're fucking my wet pussy daddy."

"You want me to breed this cunt, pet? Feel my cum deep inside of you, filling you. I'm going to use you for your true purpose bitch." My eyes flashed open wider, I definitely did not want that. One of his hands worked into my hair, pulling my head up sharply. "Tell me bitch, you going to be a good cumdump whore for me?"

"No daddy, please. Come in my ass or mouth!" I cried, I wasn't on the pill and didn't want to get pregnant. There was no way I'd stop him, I'd given him too much already. My ability to tell him no or make up my own mind about what happened between us had vanished months ago. His weight pressed against me, his foot by my face I wanted to give him everything he desired. Only a tiny lingering drop of sanity was left in me.

"Say it again bitch. Where do you want my cum." My position didn't suit him, he raised my butt up higher and pushed my head down lower into the mattress. I reached my tongue out tentatively and licked his foot, maybe that would help convince him to listen to me. He moaned and showed his approval "Fuck, dirty girl."

"My ass, please daddy. Pound my ass with your big fat cock and fill me with your cum." I was getting worried, was he really going to do it. What could I do? I had enough left in my account for the morning after pill, but I needed the money for other things. "Please daddy."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want, cunt. You're my property. This cunt belongs to me. Your ass belongs to me. You won't stop me, you're just a cock pleaser. You'll do what I want." He was right. I wouldn't fight against him, I wanted to please him no matter what it took. He seemed to notice my body losing tension and giving up the fight, "That's right. Good girl. Give yourself to daddy." As I was certain he was going to use my pussy to cum, he pushed into my ass with renewed vigor. After cumming so hard and often, my ass didn't offer too much resistance to his rather sizable girth. I could feel his big head popping in and out of me, he worked at me until I begged him to fuck me hard. With enough stretching out, I can handle a cock without lube because of how wet my pussy naturally is.

"Fuck yes, daddy! Oh my god. You're so fucking good at what you do. I'm your property, your cunt. Your bitch." I found myself crying out, I've always loved the feeling of anal sex. Nothing made me feel quite the same, my orgasms where so much more intense and I didn't have to worry about my cervix being bashed. "You're so fucking good at this." I wanted to rock back into him, but I knew he preferred it when I just stayed still and took it.

12