Jazz Club Meeting Ch. 04

Story Info
More about Barbara's use.
1.5k words
4.23
13.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
24 Followers

Please read the first 3 Chapters first!

Our visit to the Jazz Club was, as usual, very enjoyable. The usual crowd were there. We knew many of them – at least by face if not by name. And I was feeling good too! I'd just had my first orgasm of the evening in Barbara's mouth – before we left her house. I was training her to expect that every time that we met. She was dressed for my pleasure - a simple, black dress, black stockings with a suspender belt, high heels and nothing else - no panties and no thong. I also knew her well enough by now to know that her cunt would already be moist – and ready for me when I wanted her later. And I liked taking her out whilst she was "in need" – making her wait for a couple of hours would make her all the more submissive and enjoyable later.

We enjoyed the jazz, the company and a couple of drinks. I kept touching her and knew that she was ready for fucking well before the jazz was over. Barbara likes jazz – but I could tell that she was pleased when it was time to go back to her place. I thought about taking the quieter "back road" to her place – and fucking her in the car or letting her give me another blow job – but the main road route would only take about 10 minutes anyway and I wanted to enjoy the pleasures of her lovely slim body in comfort. Barbara was also keen to get home – she was fondling my cock all the way and asked if she could suck me off whilst I was driving back. We were almost in the town center by then – so I reluctantly declined!

We soon arrived back at Barbara's house. I parked nearby and we went inside. I also took a small package with me from the car. Barbara looked at it curiously but didn't ask what it contained. When we were inside, Barbara turned around and asked if I wanted "service" right away. I smiled – she was learning fast! But I wanted to enjoy her more slowly now – we had all night. I did want to check her cunt though – so I put my hand up her dress and felt between her legs. She didn't resist as I fingered her wet cunt – I knew that she really was ready for it now! I told her to remove her dress. She did so – and stood in front of me just wearing stockings, heels and a suspender belt – she was smiling – she knew she was pleasing me. Her nipples were hard and erect.

I opened the package. It contained some bondage straps that I had recently bought from an "Erotic Toys R Us" shop. The straps were about an inch wide, about a metre long and black. Each one had a loop in one end and was doubled back at the other so that the length could be adjusted using a sliding fastener.

I brought a chair in from the kitchen. The chair was a very solid, kitchen-style chair - four sturdy wooden legs with bars between them below the seat and two horizontal bars above the seat to lean back on. Ideal for bondage! I had positioned Barbara standing behind the chair and then bent over it so that her hands were holding the front legs. I had used one strap on each of her ankles - tying them to the back legs of the chair. Her wrists were each strapped to the tops of the front legs. There was no way she could move! Her ass and cunt were exposed and available from behind. Her mouth could be used from in front of the chair.

When she was secured, I stripped off completely. I wasn't in a hurry - I knew she'd be feeling very humiliated in that position - still wearing heels, stockings and suspender belt. I then walked around behind her and fingered her cunt. As I had expected, it was already quite wet. What a lovely slut she was! I had decided to spank her first. I put my left hand on her back to steady myself and raised my right arm slowly. I then brought it down quite sharply on her right buttock. And then twice more. Her buttock was already starting to glow pink! I then moved slightly and gave her left buttock three strokes too. The spanks weren't hard enough to hurt her – it wasn't intended to be "punishment" - but I knew they would stimulate her more. I checked her cunt again - it was very obviously wetter now than before. I gave her three more spanks on each buttock - they were both glowing brightly now. Then I moved around in front of the chair and pulled her head up using her hair. Her mouth was open, ready and willing! I pushed my cock in and started fucking her mouth - knowing that she couldn't move her head much in that position. She still managed to do a great job!

After a few minutes of that, I could feel my orgasm building. I thought about pulling my cock out and going back around the chair to fuck her cunt - but decided to have my first orgasm in her mouth. There was a huge spurt of cum into her mouth followed by another two big spurts and four or five smaller ones. I stood there and started to relax as Barbara licked and sucked – more slowly now. I told her to keep me hard by sucking gently as I recovered. We had plenty of time – I just stood there for about fifteen minutes as she kept sucking patiently. I then went around and checked her cunt again – it was very, very wet. I thought about giving her another spanking – but decided to leave that until another time.

I slid one finger into her cunt and told her to squeeze it with her cunt muscles. Barbara duly obliged. After about 10 seconds I told her to relax – but no pushing on my finger and no orgasm! After another 10 seconds, I told her to grip my finger again. I made her go through the whole sequence 10 times. Her cunt was very wet. Her breathing was heavy. She had started to moan. I had told her that she must stay as still as possible throughout. I then went back around to her mouth and held her head up again to give me a few more minutes of sucking and licking. Then I went back around the chair to fuck her. I gripped her hips and pushed my hard cock into her lovely wet cunt. I moved my cock around – enjoying her freely flowing juices. Her cunt was nice and tight. I pushed forward – pushing my cock deeper - she was really tight and very wet. She moaned and pushed back on my cock. I pulled out, paused and pushed slowly into her again whilst holding her hips firmly. She moaned as my cock pushed deep into her body. I could feel her wet cunt wrapped tightly around it - as I again pushed deeper. And then I started to pull slowly out - and pushed back in - and pulled almost out again - and in again - my hips twisting from side to side to move my cock around inside her. I looked down at her lovely slim buttocks – and that made me even more aroused. I kept pushing in and pulling almost out. Then she was trembling - I knew she would cum soon... and I knew I would too.

I pulled back hard on her hips as I thrust my cock forwards again. Barbara shuddered - it seemed that her cunt was dripping wet. She stiffened and yelled out loud - holding herself still for several seconds as the pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm triggered mine. I pulled back for one last thrust and pushed forwards again as I felt the first huge spurt of cum shooting into her body. That made her react too - she stiffened again - as another huge spurt of hot, sticky cum shot into her waiting cunt. I moved my hips again – "stirring" her cunt - she shook and moaned. Then she orgasmed again - as I kept shooting smaller spurts of cum deep into her body.

I stood there for a minute or two as we both started to relax. Then I released her from the chair and led her upstairs to her bed. We lay on the bed – Barbara was still wearing her heels and stockings. I looked across at her lovely, slim body – I knew that I'd want to have her again before long.

And more to come – please vote if you want to read it.

extraone
extraone
24 Followers