JB's First BJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers

For a moment everyone held still and then we all took a few minutes working out the rhythms needed for this situation. Soon everyone was working together. It was then that Don began working the dildo in JBs ass. From where I lay, I could look right up to where the dildo was moving back and forth as Don manipulated it. Then Don pulled the little vibrator out and tossed it aside, reaching down to the large dildo that he had used on me and pushing it quickly into JBs ass.

I heard a muffled cry of shock from JB as his ass was invaded by something that large. He wasn't expecting anything like that. Don was soon pumping the dildo in and out in time to his own strokes in my ass. For several minutes, the only sound was heavy breathing, slurping and sucking, skin slapping skin and lots of moaning. John's hands found both of my nipples and he began pinching them as he shoved his cock up into me. My fingers found his nipples and began pulling and tweaking Them before my lips found them and I began sucking and nibbling on them.

Dick came first, crying out as he pulled JBs mouth down hard on his erupting cock. I heard JB gag a bit before he pulled his lips back a bit and began swallowing Dick's cum. Looking up I saw JBs balls tighten as he began shooting into John's mouth. John was unable to make a sound but just as he began shooting into my pussy, my legs began trembling and I felt my pussy tighten on his cock as I started cumming with him. From above me I heard Don groan as his massive cock swelled in my ass and he began slamming into me as his cum jetted out of his cock.

We all sort of collapsed into a heap for a few minutes, before Don pulled his cock out of my ass. Johns cock was still hard and buried in my clasping pussy.

"JB" Don called as he crawled off the table "come here"

JB crawled slowly off the table and over to where Don had sat on the end.

"Lick my cock clean "he instructed. JB dropped to his knees and began licking and sucking Dons cock. Before long it was clean and glistening and starting to get hard again.

"How would you like me to fuck you in the ass with this?" Don ask JB.

JB looked at it a minute and then slowly nodded his head, confirming that he did indeed want to be fucked by the massive cock.

"Well you have to earn it" Don said. He took JB by the shoulder and turned him back to the table. "Climb up there and clean her ass off"

Obediently, JB climbed up onto the table and began licking my asshole, sticking his tongue in and sucking all of Dons cum out. As he did, his lips worked lower and lower until he was also licking the juncture of my pussy still pushed down onto John's still hard cock. As JB began licking John's balls, john began humping back up into my pussy. This caused me to experience several small orgasms.

Dick was now watching the show, standing at the foot of the pool table next to Don.

"MMMMM, that looks like a nice ass Don" Dick smiled.

"Which one?" Don asked.

"Well, actually all three of them "Dick winked.

"Ok all, let's try this" Don called "Dick, you lay down on your back, and Sweetness, you climb up there and sit on his cock" As we begin to follow his orders, Don stops me "No Sweetness, put his cock in your ass" I turned around facing Don and gingerly started lowering myself onto Dick's cock. Since Don had stretched me out it was quite easy to take dick's just slightly smaller cock into my ass. Dick then reached up and pulled me back onto his chest. This made his cock Feel even bigger as it filled my back tunnel.

"Now John, sorry your stuck with pussy again" John climbed back up and slid his cock back into my pussy, causing it to clench again.

"JB not it's your turn. Climb up there and fuck John in the ass"

JB looked at Don for a minute.

"You've come this far JB, what's a bit of male ass now?" JB smiled a bit and climbed up onto the table. Don handed him some lube which he squirted onto John's ass and onto his own cock. Then taking his cock into his hand he pressed The tip against Johns asshole and pushed. It went in smoothly. JB doesn't have a huge cock and this was not the first time John had been screwed in the ass. JB pumped slowly in and out of John's ass a few times before don climbed up onto the table behind him. Don squirted some lube onto JBs as and began sliding his cock in. Since Don had used the dildo on JB, his cock went in a bit easier as JB wiggled a bit to make the thrusting easier.

This time it took only a few minutes for everyone to find the right rhythm and the next 15 minutes or so were punctuated only by the sound made by 5 people fucking. Dick was gripping my tits from behind, squeezing them as he thrust up into my ass. From my position, I couldn't move very much but clenched my muscles around the 2 thrusting cocks as best I could. I was having a series of small orgasms when Dick groaned into my ear and began slamming up into my ass as hard as he could. This set John off and he began banging down onto my pussy as hard as he could. JB humped into John's ass as best he could being sandwiched between the two men. Don gripped JBs hips tightly and started hammering his erupting cock deep into JBs ass.

Once again we all collapsed together, trying to get our breath. Once heart rates slowed a bit, Don made JB get up and lick each of us clean in turn. When he was done, John and Dick knelt between JBs legs and did the same for him. John went to the bar and brought back beers for all of us. As we drank our beers, we all relaxed a bit and then Don pulled me onto his lap and started stroking me again. Dick went over to JB and they began stroking each other. After a few minutes they were in a 69 sucking each other. Once JB cam in Dicks mouth, Dick pulled away from JBs mouth and fucked him in the ass as the rest of us watched. At some point during their show, Don's cock was hard again and he picked me up and sat me on it, Entering my pussy from behind, his hands on my hips picking me up and pulling me back down onto it as we fucked and watched.

The rest of the night was a blur of fucking and sucking. By the time it was over JB had sucked all 3 men more than once and he had been fucked in the ass by each one. I had been fucked in both holes by all 4 men and even had one of them fuck my tits and cum all over them, another man licking me clean. By the time JB and I climbed into my truck for the drive home, we were exhausted and drained, and JB had the biggest smile on his face.

As we pulled into my drive way I looked over at JB.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked him.

"No not yet" he replied "I will be after we take a bath and crawl into bed together and I make love to my best friend for giving me my fantasy"

I smiled as I led the way into the house………

DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers
12