Je Bande Pour Toi

Story Info
Levi gets a hard-on for his younger sister, Raine.
5.5k words
3.98
80.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strange Love, Part Two: Big brother confesses his desire to Raine.

This continues a keeping-it-in-the-family saga, which began with "Let me call you Kate". Though they're written sequentially, it's not necessary that you read the installments in order. I try to contextualize or connote foreign terms wherever possible, but in case it's not clear, let me know. I appreciate all of your feedback. Shifting and meeting are slang for "kissing with the tongue" (French kissing). Enjoy...

*

The strangest thing about their love for Levi was that he'd held Raine on the day she was born. He was ten; blonde hair all knotted-curls and pale face dirty from roughhousing with his brothers. But his hands were clean, neat. The hands of a future surgeon. They held Raine while Levi's serious eyes searched her face. Will she look like our mother or her father? Will she look like me? Will she be any fun to play with? Never knowing that he would, in eighteen years' time know her so completely.

The strangest thing about their love for Raine was that she'd held Levi when their mother, Kate, began chemotherapy. Being the closest person to her half-brother, Raine consented to his need by taking care of him; as he had forsaken all others. While he nursed mugs of poitin, she nursed his heart. And now, after the drama of Kate's funeral, they were coming back together - with tears, with need, with hunger- to heal their entangled wounds. Preparing for the affair to begin again, Raine acknowledged that it wasn't right; but felt it was too good to be wrong.

"Is it all right if I take your picture?" interrupted Raine's thoughts. She was waiting for Levi at Shaunessey's, sipping on a bottle of Beamish stout. The low-cut chiffon blouse and short green skirt she wore was intended for her brother's enjoyment only, but had attracted others' attention all the same.

With a testy expression, she turned to the source of the intrusion. "Excuse me?"

"I'm a tourist," the man explained, though it was obvious by his digital camera and preppy outfit. "May I take your photo?"

"I'm a native, not a landmark." She turned back to face the rows of liquor, thinking the matter was settled. But the brunette tourist took the stool next to her.

"Sorry, to bother you, it's just you look so…quintessentially Irish," he said, wondering if the blonde woman could understand five syllable words. Let's hope she's as dumb as she looks. "I swear, if I publish the picture I'll give you credit. Provided I can get your name."

Great. He's going fishing. She deflected with, "you think someone would publish a picture of me?"

"Of course," he said, angling with ease. "You look like a model. You have this whole 'Audrey Hepburn turned Playboy Bunny' thing going on. It's very sexy."

"I'm flattered, I suppose." Though by flattered, she meant "nauseous".

"Don't pretend to be modest. I specialise in nude photography."

Oh, here it comes. "Really?"

"Very tastefully done, of course. There are some examples on my camera, if you'd like to see them." He leaned over, not trying to hide the fact that he was peering into Raine's top.

"That'd be like looking at a dirty mag in public," she said, pretending to be shocked. With a subtle motion, she shielded her tits with her arm.

"Kind of a turn on, huh?" He rotated the flip-monitor and moved in so close that he touched Raine's shoulder with his own. Hot breath- smelling of vodka and tobacco and lust- hit her face.

"I suppose. Sure, I'm curious." The first few pictures that appeared on the miniscule, LCD screen were indeed of classically posed women. But as he continued to shuffle through the library, the models turned risqué- spreading their pussies and sucking their own nipples. The very last images were of him getting blown off by a couple of red heads. What a creep.

She shoved him away, tempted to pour her beer all over the asshole's camera. "Oh, I see. You're some pent-up yank taking a fuck-tour through the Emerald Isle- am I right?"

"No, you've got me all wrong." He wrestled with her in attempts to grab her knee. "I wasn't trying to suggest anything untowards by-"

"Save it, fuckface. I'm not biting," Raine hissed, slapping his hand. A few people took notice of this, so the tourist backed off for a moment.

Not quite beaten, the man sidled up to Raine on foot. "Huh. And I took you for an easy lay. So, how much will it cost?" At the mention of money, he saw a flash of what appeared to be greed in his mark's eyes. Like many other tourists, he assumed that because prostitution wasn't illegal in Ireland, every woman was for sale. Quieter now, so no one would hear, he whispered, "I can spare, let's say, 300 U.S. dollars. What's that in euros again?"

"If my math is correct," she returned conspiratorially, "it's GO FUCK YOURSELF, I'M NOT A FUCKING WHORE!" Raine said this loudly so that everyone at the bar, the bartender and several other patrons took notice. And so did the blonde man who had just walked up behind the arguing pair.

"Hey, is there a problem here?" the blonde said.

"It's none of your business, pal. I'm just getting chewed out by this sheep-fucking slag here," he said with an exaggerated brogue.

"What did you say?" Levi tapped the guys shoulder so hard that he almost knocked him down.

"You can't hear or something, mate. I said it's not your goddamn business," the brunette snapped, glancing behind for a second to see who was giving him a hard time.

"Listen here, mate, if you're going to solicit my sister, you'd better believe it's my goddamn business." At this point, the belligerent tourist turned around to see a Nordic-looking bloke who stood at least a head taller than himself.

"Oh, shit." He could see that despite her big brother's polished appearance, he was definitely hulking enough to throw a mean hook.

"Yeah. Shit." Levi drew himself up as tall as possible and then stared the tourist down. He didn't want to start a fight if possible, though he was sorely tempted to sock the sonofabitch in the face for insulting Raine. "You'd better be glad I just got off a long shift, or else I'd have to drive back to the hospital with your beat-half-to-death body in a minute here. You follow?"

"Whatever, man, what-fucking-ever," the brunette said, backing away from the faired-headed duo. As he did, he noticed that a few other guys had gotten out of their seats and were circling like sharks.

Seeing that she had the advantage now, Raine yelled "hey, let me see that," pointing to the man's camera.

"No way, bitch," he said, his shoulder colliding with the solid chest of her brother. "I mean… Jesus, just don't break it, please. It's my dad's." Levi took the camera and gave it to his sister, whispering "you probably shouldn't break it." Raine simply took the flash-chip out, and smashed it in between the bottom of her bottle and the copper-topped bar. Then she returned the camera with a smile.

"Guess you'll have to start your smut gallery all over again. Enjoy your stay, motherfucka," she said in her best American accent.

"Fuck, man! Land of hospitality my fucking ass," the tourist said, taking his leave of the obviously hostile waters.

"Bloody well done, sis," Levi said, after giving Raine a much needed hug. He wanted to rouler une pelle (what the French call their kiss), but had to settle for a quick peck on the cheek. Between all the skin she was showing and all the curves her clothes were hugging, he was already thinking about getting her home.

Of course, having just seen him scare the shit out of some guy with his stature alone, she was thinking about the same thing. The muscles of Levi's biceps and chest were obvious even with his dress shirt on. He'd grown a short, reddish-blonde beard on his chin and jaw line, which flattered his facial structure just so. And his loosened tie, rolled-up sleeves and disheveled hair put a sexy, "just had a long day" twist on his suave perfection.

"Can you believe that ricain? Yankees," he muttered before telling the barkeep "pint of Guinness for me, James. We'll be in the corner booth." After helping his sister down, the two sat next to each other in a more private setting. "Looks like you've been having a great day," he said sardonically.

"Not too bad, until that guy showed up. And it's much better now that you're here. I'm still on holiday from school, so I've been lounging about." Levi got his beer and the siblings paused for a toast. "So, you've resumed work already? It's only been a week since…"

"Actually, I only took two days off."

"Why, brother?"

"I have to finish my elective certification. For oncological surgery."

"Oh." Just the mention of oncology made Raine shudder.

"Mum knew that I was taking the courses before she passed. See, I promised her that I would find a way to help. I guess I lied."

"You couldn't have done any more than you did, Lee." She tried to pat him on the shoulder, but he leaned away.

"I said I lied."

"You can't bring her back by working yourself to death."

"I can't stop smelling that- death… cancer… sickness. That's what the whole ward smells like." The whole world even.

"The house smells that way too, now. I sleep in your old baisodrome to get away from it," Raine referred to Levi's fuckpad with fondness.

"Did you debachelorize it?" He thought back to the loads of porn, cum-stains and disarray that he'd left behind in his parent's basement years ago.

"No. That'd be a crime. It's silly, but I keep hoping you'll be down there one night." She'd even kept a pillow in which his fragrance lingered, so she could pretend it was him.

"I've been busy lately, I'm sorry that I haven't been there for you. But honestly, I can't bear to go back to that house again." Especially with Gabriel, his scorned step-father, living there.

"Honestly, I've been looking for my own place. Nearer to campus, maybe with a studio." Raine envisioned a tidy, rented flat.

"Someplace with roommates? Or do you want to be alone?"

"I don't know. I've never really lived alone."

"Well, as someone who does, it isn't as glamorous as you might suppose."

"What about that woman Liam introduced you to? She was a real beaut. You seemed serious for a while, like you might settle down. " Raine found a catch of jealousy in her voice.

"Wasn't my type. Listen, I have a proposal for you Rai."

"A proposal already? I thought we were just having drinks."

Levi laughed nervously and then said, a little closer to his sister, "seriously, what if you moved in with me? I have a spare room and a study. There's curbside parking and it's on the UC line."

"How much is the rent?"

"Ah, the exchange is indentured servitude," he teased.

"Seven years?"

"At least."

"Seriously, Lee, Mum set me up with a trust through Cole. I can pay half."

"Why don't we have a free trial period and then work out the details later." He lowered his voice a good deal before saying, "when we see where things stand with us."

Touching his muscular thigh under the table, Raine whispered "I know where I'd like things to stand."

"Me too." Heads close together, as if sharing a childish secret, he confessed. "It sounds crazy, but when I look back on the women I've had over the years, I see a slew of Raine-look-alikes. I guess that's been the source of my romantic woes."

"What? Dating women who looked like me?"

"No. Dating women who weren't you."

After considering this, she realised, "I suppose that's been both of our problems." Her light touch turned into a sensuous knead.

"Hey, why don't we get out of here? You can stay at my place tonight. Hell, for as long as you want." He was looking down at her cleavage as he said this, wishing he could rip her clothes off then and there.

"You don't want to sling back a few more? I can drive if you're worried about that."

"Actually…" Levi moved his sister's hand to where he was tight against the seam. "Je bande pour toi."

"Oh." Raine finished of the rest of her beer in a flash. "Well, lets not waste it."

Back at Levi's house, they larked all around- kissing and undressing haphazardly. The cat-and-mouse game was sexy and platonic at once; serious but playful; wanton yet reverent. They chased one another throughout the rooms, pausing to: recline on the sofa to remove Levi's shirt; sit Raine on the kitchen table to peel off her top; lay on the stairs to pull down Levi's pants; bend Raine over the W sink to play with her breasts in the mirror; stand in the stairwell to pull down Levi's briefs; toss Raine on the bed to disrobe her lower-body.

Ever since she'd become sexually active, Raine had followed a meticulous personal-grooming regime. She paid more attention to her pussy's hair than she did to her head's. Being blonde all over, she was pleased by the sight of a puffy triangle of gold curls over her mons. Raine kept it neatly shaped, mowed it mid-length and conditioned it. Right by the edges of where her pleasure zone opened, she grew a trim pelt; since that's quite an inopportune area for stubble. The rest of her crotch she kept shaved- a delicate procedure which required regular maintenance and lots of moisturizer.

She made sure every crevice underneath the lips was clean and fresh. To keep herself snug inside, Raine performed Kegels daily and always after sex. After all, caring for a tight pussy is a responsibility.

The results from this routine kept Raine happy and usually pleased her partners. Occasionally, one would ask if she'd shave off her pet, but she refuted on two points. One, the hair was actually pleasurable, and two, it's protection was comforting. Levi, however, wasn't altogether pleased.

"Oh, non, non," he muttered, looking at Raine's cunt for the first time in a while. "Your chatte needs more fur, ma cheri. If we're to be together now, you have to let it grow. Trim it if you must, but I love a nice fluffy muff to dive into."

"I'll think about it," she purred, loving the way he explored her body with every sense, with all adoration and all honesty possible.

"Oh, and you should wash it less." He said, nuzzling around her clitoris. "And use unscented soap when you do."

"What?" She was halfway in a dream, enjoying the sensation of Levi's breath and nose.

"It smells too…clean."

"Well this is the first time that's been a problem."

"I like to smell what I'm about to taste." His tongue traveled the length of her open slit. Then, while grazing her labia with his teeth, he dipped his fingers inside and felt around her moist, taut interior. "Mmmm," he moaned, relishing first the feel and then the scent. "The whole flower should smell this good." Levi let his sister judge for herself. It was a mellifluous odor- one that Raine often admired in other women, but never in herself. Her brother reinserted his fingers, twisting them around until they were glistening, then rubbed them over her pulse points.

"This is the only perfume you need to wear around me. Apply this everyday, and I'll never leave you alone. Oh, and you must never wear synthetic panties. In fact, it's best if you don't wear them at all."

"You're more of a pussy aficionado than I thought."

"I find sexual anatomy to be quite beautiful at it's most natural. Just like a patch of earth. In fact, if I had it my way, you'd wear less makeup, plain antiperspirant, no body spray, and you'd stop waxing your legs and tinting your skin and whatever else you do to alter what Nature gave you." Raine laughed, remembering that out of all of the boys in the Glass household, Levi had spent the most time on his appearance as a teenager; probably still did.

He stopped his teasing to appreciate his sister's flavor. As the juices of her desire flowed out, his tongue lapped them up. In a low tone, with his face scratching her thighs while he spoke, he said " if memory serves me, it's my turn to please you first."

Recollecting the last time they'd played their little "game", Raine couldn't remember who came first, just that they both came hard. "Is it, brother?" she half-heartedly argued. "I thought it was your turn to cum first."

"Well, I'm pulling rank, ma petite." He nibbled on her thigh and then brought his head back down.

"Are you now… mmmm…you always know just what to do," she whispered, as Levi applied his tongue on her hooded clit with nearly the same pressure and action as if he was meeting. He didn't force the folds that protected the sensitive nub open, as men sometimes do- he let her clit come to him, coaxing it out with his deft tongue and digits. At the same time, he was driving two fingers into her vagina at a steady pace.

"Yeah, nice and slow, just like that. Oh, fuck, yeah, cela se sent si bon," she moaned breathily, playing with the short curls on his head and rocking her pelvis in time with his hand. When Raine's back arched and her moans turned into gasps, his mouth strayed from her glans while his fingers drove in hard and fast. Teetering on the edge of an orgasm, Raine attacked her clit with her fingertips, but Levi stopped her right before she climaxed.

"Ooooh, I was about to cum, no fair," she protested, trying to pull her wrists free from his steely grasp. Raine took her legs off of his shoulders and kneed him in the sides a few times, but he still held on. He laughed at her struggle - since postponing orgasms had always been his favorite power-play- and then released her.

"I will make you cum," he assured, and then pulled himself up from his stomach so that he was kneeling between her open legs. "But I want to feel you jouir from the inside." Looking down through the V of her knees, Raine watched while Levi stroked the length of his riquette. She brought her hands down to her pussy, not to masturbate, but to show him what he had prepared for himself to slide into.

"I've imagined our first coupling many times," he admitted, tracing the geography of her vulva with the head of his penis

"Then why has it taken so long?" Raine encircled his waist with her legs and tried to pull him closer and end the wait; but to no avail. He remained stolid, rubbing himself against her sex. Perhaps he had thought of a reason, and decided it was inconsequential. Perhaps he had no idea why they'd never so consummated their affection.

"In my fantasy, you get in my lap," Levi continued his rhetoric.

Raine smiled. "Mmmm, in your fantasy, I like the sound of that," she said, closing her legs so he could no longer relieve his aching erection. "You'd better lay down then." She sat up, so that her hard nipples touched his flesh, and began applying a layer of kisses to Levi's chest, shoulders and face. Her velvet-soft caresses gave him hen flesh all over.

"I'm sitting up, so we can be face to face," he whispered, barely able to speak once she started to idly jack him off. "And so I can feel these." Raine's breasts filled his large hands just right. He squeezed them together and imagined that he was fucking the space between her tits.

"And?" she licked around Levi's ear, which provoked him to ram his erection against her belly button. Raine'd always known that this was one of his most sensitive erogenous zones.

"You ride on top of me until you cum. You cum so hard…"

"And?" she toyed with him a little bit further by flicking his earlobe with her teeth while lightly running her fingertips down his sides.

Levi chuckled, more because of the rest of his fantasy than as a result of her tickling. "That's for you to find out," he answered.

"Well then you'd better make yourself comfortable so I can take a ride," Raine ordered after they shifted for a while, her love potion flavorful on his lips. She knew that even though her older brother was used to being in charge, he didn't mind it when she bossed him around a bit. After Levi made himself a backrest and situated himself at the head of the bed, Raine got on her hands and knees between his legs.

12