Jean

Story Info
An afternoon of fun.
821 words
3.21
51.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't been in the mood to make love for several days. Usually I was always the one in the mood, and my husband wouldn't be in the mood; this time, our positions were reversed. I knew he was interested because he kept grabbing me every time I walked by. He was never one for subtlety. He was never one for being smooth. If all he could do was smack me on my ass, he'd do it. If he could grope a boob, or grab my leg, he'd do that too.

I usually didn't mind in the least, only because he was so seldom horny, I enjoyed the attention. This time, though, I just wasn't in the mood, I was in a bad mood, and didn't want to be man-handled in any way, especially not by a man!

Of course, typically, I just got upset and yelled, instead of just telling him to back off. So Jean's feeling frustrated and sexually unsatisfied, and I'm depressed because I was a bitch to him, again!

So of course, we snap at each other, for the rest of the afternoon. So much for a calming, relaxing day off together.

By this point, hubby was walking on eggshells, trying not to upset me. And I'm upset because he's on eggshells, not relaxing, and not being himself. Frustrating to say the least, and typical of our relationship more often than not.

We decide to take a shower together. It's something we do quite often, but usually isn't sexual in the least.

We both undressed quickly. My husband wouldn't look me in the eye. I think he was waiting for me to explode or something.

I climbed in our small tub after him. I slipped a little on the wet basin, and Jean grabbed me to catch me. We soaped each other off, washed our hair, and stood under the hot water for a few minutes, just holding each other and being quiet. I could feel some of my tension slowly draining away, but I was still on edge.

We both climbed out of the tub, and slowly dried off. I was debating about whether or not to get dressed again, when I saw an opportunity I just had to take advantage of! An opportunity in the shape of a large body party, dangling limply. Of course I opened my mouth wide and gave him a gentle suck hello, before using my hands to draw him closer to me.

I kept one hand on his taunt ass, and used my free hand to gently rub Jean back and forth. I licked him lightly, softly, and murmured softly about how good he tasted.

We played for a little while, and I finally let him go. Jean's legs were shaking so badly, I was afraid he would fall! Hand in hand, we walked down the hallway, to enter our tiny, windowless bedroom. Jean turned on his bedside fan for some air and I noticed how eager he was.

We climbed into bed and pulled the covers over us to get warm. My nipples were definitely standing at attention, though because of the cold air, or from being excited, I did not know.

We kissed for a few minutes, wandering hands doing what they do best. The telephone rang but neither of us noticed. Jean's eyes were glowing and I could feel myself flushed, wet, tingling, ready.

I ran my hands down the length of Jean's strong body, before cupping his buttocks and drawing him towards me. We clung together, motionless, for just a moment in time, before we shifted position and he entered me. I could feel myself creaming for the sheer hell of it, but unable to stop any more than I could stop the beating and the thumping of our bodies.

We raced together then, our bodies pulsating, until we could no longer tell where one of us began, and the other ended. Sweat made us stick together, and we laughed softly every time we tried to move. I wasn't much of a sweater, but sex always warmed me up nicely. It was great exercise, too.

I wiggled my hips, feeling a little impatient, wanting things my way, but trying to relax, and enjoy Jean being in control. We switched positions once again, now lying on our sides, our arms tightly around each other, mouths everywhere, Jean sucking my breasts while grinding his whole lower body into mine.

The outside world began to slip away as I felt my lower body go numb. I flushed again, felt my body grow warm, and before I knew it, I was screaming Jean's name as I came, and Jean came right after, just like in the storybooks.

We lay side by side, panting. We slowly regained our senses, and took turns drinking water out of a glass at the side of our bed. We lay back again, satisfied, cuddling, relaxed.