Jean Goes Bareback

Story Info
Lonely white wife discovers love again.
9.7k words
4.23
502.5k
172

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

Jean stood back from the mirror to look at her new outfit. It was just what she wanted to turn on her husband, Ray.

It was a hot pink wrap around micro-mini that clung to her 34-inch hips, leaving a bare 20-inch waist and midriff that exposed soft pearl white skin from just below her 34B tits to just above her red bush. Jean liked to wear low riding skirts to show off her white, flat abdomen. She smoothed her skirt down with her hands and then slowly moved her hands up to her filmy top. Carefully, slowly she moved her hands to her breasts. She stopped just under the rounded mounds. Jean looked at her 34B's. She was very pleased with them.

Her mind wandered to her latest fantasy. Her fantasy male was dark and three years older than her. He was virile, handsome, and fit. His face though in her mind's eye was undefined was rugged with a square chin with a slight beard. Her perfect man was ....

Her mind snapped back to the present. Jean wanted something more than a fantasy. Her husband for the past two years was always out of town on business. At first their love life was fantastic -- up to a point. While in college Jean had gone out with different men. One was a black guy. They fucked. She will never forget black sex. However, she never hooked with another black man. She met and married Ray and tried to make a happy marriage.

She quickly put on bright pink lipstick and straightened the last strands of her long, red hair that flowed to the middle of her pearly white back. She was going to a club for some dancing. If Ray, her hubby, could not please her, maybe she could meet someone who could. As she walked out of her third-floor condo and down to her Corvette, she had a strange feeling deep inside. Jean loved intimacy, but something about Ray was just not satisfying.

A line was already formed outside Club Iridium. Jean pulled up to the parking attendant and got out, letting her skirt slide up a high as possible to show the tops of her thighs for the males in the crowd outside. She heard the gasp and whistles that told her what she wanted to know. Instead of walking to the back of the line, Jean turned and walked up to the front. As the crowd watched, the doorman took one look at the slender, leggy redhead, unhooked the rope, and waved her in. She was definitely the "type" they wanted in Club Iridium.

The whole scene was perfect for Jean who loved to create a visage for the voyeurs in the crowd. The music was loud and the beat was steady. She went straight to the bar and ordered a drink.

"Let me pay for that." The voice came from behind her. She turned and found herself looking up at a tall man who stood about six-foot, three-inches. He was a very muscular. He had a very nice face and deep voice.

"Thank you," Jean said. She was used to men buying her drinks. In fact, she could not remember the last time she paid for a drink at any club. She picked up the drink, leaned back against the bar, raised her foot to rest it on the foot rail, and put the glass to her full inviting lips. Looking over the rim to get her first long look at him, she smiled to herself.

"Do you come here often?" he asked.

"Yes. I come here often. How about you?" she asked. His eyes bore directly into her face and green eyes then slowly down to her breast and past her skirt to her legs. He had a satisfying grin on his face.

Jean looked down to see that her skirt was pulled up and open exposing part of her lacy thong that just covered her puffy cunt lips.

"My name is Jean. What's yours?" she asked, not bothering to re-arrange her skirt.

"Mark! I'm very sorry for not introducing myself," he apologized. His dark eyes were looking directly into hers. They seemed to penetrate her. She could feel the juices beginning to flow in her cunt, causing a tingle that she did not feel very often. At least, she had not felt this way often with Ray.

Suddenly, the music changed. Mark glanced at the DJ's booth and back to Jean.

"Do you want to dance to that?" he asked.

"Sure," Jean said putting her empty glass on the bar. Mark took her hand and led her to a dark corner of the dance floor. He turned to her and began moving to the beat. At first he danced with distance between them. Slowly the distance narrowed until their bodies touched. Jean could feel his hard body moving next to her body. She put her arms around his shoulders.

Jean could feel Mark keeping time with the music and move his hands slowly down her body to her narrowest part of her waist and over her hips. He began to use his hands to guide her hips in exaggerated moves. She had never danced that way before. She caught on to the beat and began to go along with Mark's movements. First, he had her moving from side to side and them forward and backward, in and out of their dance circle.

All the while their eyes never broke contact. Once he got her movements going, Mark's hands began to explore other parts of her body. He slipped his hands under the fold of her wrap around skirt and touched the bare skin on her ass and then grazed over the crack separating each hemisphere of her firm butt. Once his hands touched her, she felt a tingling coming up from deep within her slightly alcohol dulled mind. For just a moment, Jean felt an orgasm start to take over her body.

She took a deep breath and then realized that Mark could tell she was deeply moved by his hands. She was thoroughly enjoying this dance. Eyes transfixed, their faces drew closer and closer until they were only slightly separated. She could feel his breath on her. She realized that her lips were parted slightly, and she was breathing through her mouth. The music stopped. The two stood still for a moment. Mark broke the gaze, Looking down he put a cigarette to his lips. He lit it, took a long draw, and turned his head to exhale.

"Did you like that?" he asked. He took another draw from his cigarette.

"Yes. Thanks for showing me those moves," Jean said.

Mark moved his face closer to Jean took her hand and slowly exhaled. The smoke leaving his parted lips was only inches from Jean's lips. For some reason she instinctively took a deep breath, drawing Marks smoke and breathe into her lungs. She realized that she was holding her breath, allowing the smoke to take full effect. A light trail of smoke left through her lips as she exhaled. The effect was deeply moving.

She hadn't smoked since college. The light smoke from Mark's breath mixed with air had a deep effect on the petite white woman. She felt dizzy. Was it the drink? Was it the smoke? Mark? She became acutely aware that her cunt was very wet and the muscles in her bare abdomen were very tight. She was trembling. Her legs felt weak. A small orgasm suddenly swept over her.

This was the first time in her life that Jean had had an orgasm while talking to a man.

"What was the strange power he has over me?" she wondered.

Mark knew immediately that Jean had had an orgasm. He smiled but never moved his face away from her. He held her right hand with both of his. Slowly he moved his hand over her hand and maneuvered her fingers around his left thumb, holding it like a cock. Then slowly he began rhythmically moving his thumb in and out of her semi-clinched fist. Jean recognized the inference immediately. This was public sex, and she was enjoying it!

Mark took Jean's hand and led her to a booth in a dark corner. The moment he sat down he looked deeply into her eyes. His hands were moving all over her. First he started on her thigh and began to slowly move to her cunt. Jean obliged and parted her knees to give Mark access. She felt him push her thong to the side and enter her hot, wet cunt with a finger. Jean leaned into Mark and their lips met. Instantly, his hot lips engulfed her mouth and they began passionately kissing. She placed her thigh over his to give him more access to her dripping pussy lips as his tongue snaked inside her mouth. Soon the one finger was replaced by two fingers and then three. She felt his right hand move up her back and began gently rubbing.

Suddenly, her cunt contracted. Jean's body began to tremble. Her third orgasm of the night swept over her.

"Let's go somewhere," Mark whispered.

"Where?" Jean asked breathlessly.

"I know a place," he responded.

Their bodies had to be untangled to get out of the booth. As Jean slid out and stood up, she noticed that several black men in Club Iridium were looking at her. To think that these black men found her hot and sexy made her even more excited and started another gush of wetness in her cunt. Mark took her and hand and led her out of the club and out to the parking lot. Jean was surprised when Marked walked up to a long, black limousine and opened the door.

"Get in!" Mark said. Inside was dimly lit, but very comfortable.

As the limo started moving Mark reached for Jean and pulled her to him. Their lips met. She was burning like fire. She could feel her breath coming short and fast. Marks's mouth engulfed her large, soft, wet lips. His mouth was open and she felt his tongue snake past her lips. Her lips closed on his tongue and her tongue met his in side of her mouth. She began to gently suck on his lips.

"I've got to have more of that where it counts," Mark said as he placed a left hand behind her head and pushed her head down. He quickly unzipped his now tenting pants and released his cock.

Mark's cock was the largest Jean had ever seen. "Was it 10 inches? It had to be!" she thought. Quickly her lips slipped around the black meat and the sweet taste of pre-cum jolted her senses. The bulbous, uncut cock head barely fit in Jean's mouth. She could smell the masculine scent of musky sex. She could feel Mark's hands on each side of her head forcing her deeper on his manhood. He then lifted her head and pushed her back down to start a love rhythm. On each downward thrust, Mark's cock went a little deeper. Deeper then Jean had ever felt a cock go before. As the black monster slipped over her tongue and down her throat Jean wondered if she could take it all. She knew she wanted it. Her mind, her body, her lips, her tongue were liquid fire now. Her soul was on fire for more black cock.

Suddenly, Mark's hands pulled her head off of his cock. He pushed her back onto the seat and spread her legs. She raised her hips to allow him to remove her thong. Her inner fire grew even hotter. Mark's head went between her legs and his mouth locked onto her burning cunt. His tongue traced her outline of her expanding clitoris and then he nibbled her labia.

She felt his tongue snake inside her cunt and start the motion, the rhythm of pleasure. She started to tremble as his attention again centered on her still growing clitoris. The trembling begins to grow more intense as the feeling began to well up inside of Jean. She was out of control. She was like a circuit overloaded. She was growing hotter. Somewhere in the background she could hear someone screaming. She suddenly realized it was her screams. She was screaming to the top of her lungs. Oh! It felt so good!

Jean opened her eyes to see Mark's chin resting on her pubis. He was smiling.

"Just relax and glow," he whispered.

Jean closed her eyes and drank in the feeling. Her head was swirling, spinning. She wanted this to last forever. She came back to her senses and realized that the limo had stopped.

"OK! Get up!" Mark's voice was getting more commanding.

She did not mind. She liked the feeling of being a submissive. She smoothed her clothing down and stepped out of the limo, forgetting her thong. They started kissing as they walked to the elevator and up to Mark's ninth-floor bi-level condo in a part of the city Jean did not recognize. Once inside, Mark began undressing her. When he slipped off her bra he began sucking her half-inch nipples, sending more waves of pleasure surging though Jean's body.

They continued to kiss as he led her upstairs to a loft bedroom where he pushed her down on the king-sized bed. He quickly doffed his clothes, pushed her legs apart and back. He settled in atop the beautiful white girl. She looked in a mirror and saw her long, white legs wrapped around the black man. The contrasts of color made the act more forbidden and more exciting.

Jean could feel the cock head touch her cunt. Suddenly she remembered that she had never fucked bareback.

"Do you have a condom?" she pleaded.

"I only fuck bareback," Mark answered as his 10-inch love pole slipped past Jean's pussy lips. Jean knew that was not what she was used to. Fucking bareback was not in her mantra, but the moment had control of her. She tensed her hips and thrust them upward as her arms went around Mark's ass, pulling it toward her. After all, she thought, she was on the pill.

"That's it, bitch" Mark said as he lips met her lips, and he began the in and out moves. Hot, tingling, sensations coursed through Jean's body as she felt the hot, black, love pole probe further into her than ever before. She felt full... No! Fulfilled! No! Fucked to fulfillment! Her hips were thrusting upward in the same rhythm as Mark's cock was plunging inside. He was balls deep inside her. Jean could feel the black man's nut sack slapping her ass on each thrust.

Her white skin contrasted with Mark's dark black complexion. It was black on white. Her long white arms wrapped round Mark's black body. Her long, bright pink fingernails were buried deep in Mark's ass cheeks, urging him onward and deeper with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jean moaned each time the cock banged against her cervix. She felt pleasantly stretched. No white man's four inch dick could ever satisfy her now. She was blacked fucked. She loved it. Jean felt she was falling in love with Mark and his black cock. She wanted it forever! Her cunt would be for black cocks from now on. She was turning into a true black cock slut.

The thrusts were coming faster now. Mark's body was beginning to tense up and the thrusting slowed down. Then she felt a final heave. A spurt of hot fire hit the back of her silky cunt. It's Mark's black baby seed squirting inside her, she thought. She knew it was too late, but she did not care anymore. The hot liquid fire had triggered her orgasm. She tensed up and thrust her hips up to meet Mark's final throes of passion. Jean let out a loud scream of pleasure!

Mark pulled his cock out of Jean, moved forward and wiped his cum coated pole on a handful of her red hair. He got up and lit up a cigarette. Mark took one long drag and exhaled. Looking down on the bed at the young white woman who was soon to be a ho, he smiled.

"You are one hot ho," Mark said. He took another long draw on his cigarette and exhaled again. He removed the cigarette from his mouth and placed it at Jean's lips.

"Take a draw, bitch!" Mark said. He watched the white girl take the cigarette and draw in the smoke. "Now, pull in some air, ho! Hold it in.... Exhale slowly, bitch!" Mark commanded.

The degrading commands, the smoke, the glow from her orgasm, and Mark's voice made her feel submissive and enhanced the pleasure she was feeling. She was black fucked. He loved it. She could never go back to short, thin white dicks ever again. Jean was a black man's slut now. She wanted to do whatever her lover wanted her to do. Her body suddenly began trembling again.

"Bitch! Turnover on your hands and knees," the tall black man commanded.

Obediently, she complied. She could feel powerful hands holding her ass on each side and then a thick cock slid into her cum-slick cunt. In one motion, Mark slammed balls deep in the pretty white girl.

"Oh!" said Jean as the air expelled out of her lungs from the cock jab.

First, he was moving slowly. As the passion continued to build his piston motion got faster and deeper. The thrusts came even faster and faster as the passion began to build.

In minutes, she could feel another orgasm starting to build.

"Oh damn. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Don't' stop!" she screamed.

Suddenly an orgasm overwhelmed her senses, and she started screaming. Mark kept up the pounding for another five minutes before he pulled out.

"Oh! No! Don't pull it out," the white ho pleaded. She was hot and did not want to stop. Mark had another pleasure planned for the white bitch in heat. His cock was covered with the slick, white, black man's baby juice when he withdrew. He aimed his cock at the puckered rosebud just above her cunt. Jean had never been fucked in the ass although her previous white lovers had pleaded with her. She did not care, now. She wanted black cock in all of her bodily orifices if that was what her black lover wanted. Mark wanted to oblige, too.

The muscular black man aimed his 10-inch cock at her asshole and pushed. At first Jean's ass resisted.

"Relax, Bitch!" he commanded.

Steady pressure forced the sphincter muscle to open and the black cock head slipped in, aided by the coating of black cum. At first he pushed slowly working the cock head past the sphincter until the cock head slipped in. He could feel Jean rotating her ass to pull him in deeper. Then he withdrew and slipped his cock back in her cunt to coat it with more cum lube. He withdrew it, and again pushed his black probe in her ass, this time deeper. Mark's in-and-out love rhythm continued. Each time the cock moved in deeper and deeper.

Jean could feel her ass expanding. It was tight but not painful after she relaxed. Mark liked a woman's ass to be tight. The tighter the ass the better, he thought.

She wanted this black meat in her, now! A small orgasm began to well up from the pit of the white ho's stomach and caused her to tremble. Mark's nut sack began to slap against her pussy as he was balls deep in the pretty white black man's slut ho. The sensation of the black cock in her whore ass, the nut sack slapping, Mark's powerful hands on her ass and the sounds of his breathing send Jean over the edge.

Never had she dreamed that a black man's ass reaming would give such pleasure! Her life was now with Mark. She wanted a black cock in her slut cunt all the time. She was in love!

The sinful rhythm continued for three minutes until Mark began to tense up. She could feel his black love member swelling up against her sphincter and he hands tighten on her ass. To her surprise, Mark pulled his cock out, inserted it in her cunt, and released a load of black cum in her pussy. To Mark, shooting cum in a white ho's cunt after fucking her in the ass was the supreme act of black male domination.

This was the third load and the largest load of the night in her black man's sperm cup. She felt like a spunk bank. She was hungry for more deposits. As Mark withdrew his massive rod blobs of white jizz filled cum poured as if a dam had broken inside of her.

"Tighten that ass whore! Who told you to release a black man's cum from your ho cunt?" Mark demanded.

Jean instantly tightened her ass cheeks and squeezed her legs to prevent the precious fluid from leaking. The task was impossible, since her cunt was full; but she tried her best.

"A black man's bitch is his cum dump. She can only release that cum when he says to!" Mark told her.

"Turn around, slut, and clean off my cock." She turned and took Mark's cock in her mouth and started sucking. She was quivering and hot as she carefully cleaned the instrument of the most pleasure she had ever felt. Cleaning his cock to Jean was an act of deep love for him. It was the ultimate symbol of her blackening. The meaty organ easily slipped down the white slut's throat. The outline of Mark's massive tool could easily be seen moving down the inside of her neck. This was black ho deep throat.

Slut Jean was proud of how well she had taken Mark's training. Every six or eight strokes, Mark would pull out of the white ho's throat to give her a chance to draw air in her lungs. Before long, she had mastered the erotic art of deep throat breath control.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers