Jean Returns

Story Info
Time with Frank over Jean returns to her cuck.
1.9k words
3.36
83k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

I am patient as I await Jean's arrival. Laying there in the dark I am very aware of my attire. I feel extremely sexy and desirable. I close my eyes and run my hands along my face imagining I am a woman. I touch the wig enjoying the feel of my new hair.

My hands move down my body caressing myself. I open my legs and bend them; the nightgown bunches at my middle. I move my hands to my stomach and caress my torso. Having no hair feels so nice and sensual. My hands caress my satin shrouded cock; the feeling is exquisite. I can feel myself growing.

I am half tempted to get up and complete my transformation, but I decide to wait for Jean. All I can do is hope tomorrow night she will make up my face.

It's nearly 11 when I hear the door to our house open. I hear Jean lock the door, then walk towards our bedroom.

The bedroom door opens and Jean enters, closing the door behind her. "Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"I'm glad," she says as she locks the door, "Turn on the lamp. I want to see you."

I turn the lamp nearest me on. I feel her looking at me.

She says, "Very nice. Pull the covers down."

I kick the covers off and lay there.

Her voice is lower, a sign she's aroused, "I might have to chaperone you Saturday because men are going to be hitting on you."

I smile from ear to ear at her compliment. She continues to look at me and I move towards the middle of the bed in anticipation.

She comments on the wig and asks how I like it. I tell her it is fantastic. I love the way it feels. She smiles. Her voice is husky sounding, still very feminine just deeper. I look at her and she pulls her sweatshirt over her head. She is bra-less. Now I'm getting excited. Her nipples are fully erect. Her breasts seem fuller. She stands there letting me admire her. Her hands move to her pants.

She unbuttons, then unzips them. As she opens them up, I see bush. She has no underwear on. I'm hard as a rock. She hooks her thumbs inside the waistband and slowly pulls them down. She kicks them off her feet.

She stands hands on her hips and gives me time to admire her body. My eyes float from her smiling face, to her beautiful breasts with distended nipples, down to her thick bush, the hair unruly protruding from her crotch.

She is also standing there to send me a message. Without saying a word, she tells me she's been intimate with Frank.

I look at her. "How is Frank? Did you have a good time?"

She's a little taken aback at my queries since I've never inquired before. She hesitates before answering and tells me Frank is fine and yes she had a good time.

"That's nice," I answered.

She walks around the bed and says, "I may have to keep you inside. Frank couldn't stop talking about you. He even asked me if you had shaved your legs as he said you put on quite a show for him this afternoon."

"You didn't tell him did you."

"Yes, I did. I told him about the party and your costume."

Jean climbed on the bed and laid on me. She commented on how sexy the material felt against her skin and she caressed my face as she kissed me.

She rubbed her cheek against my jaw line and said, "Hmmm, I could get used to this. Your skin is so soft."

We kissed, her knees outside my legs. I could feel her sex against mine.

She whispered, "I guess both of us are excited."

I whispered back, "Yes."

She decided to verbally arouse me further. "You know no matter how fuckable you are, and you know you are, I don't plan on sharing you. Don't even think I'll bring Frank over here to fuck you and I know you want him to fuck you. I remember how much you like it up your ass. You can tease him all you want, but the only one who's going to fuck you is me."

Her words made my face hot. She moved a hand between our bodies and caressed my panty-covered cock.

She squeezed it hard and said, "You are such a slut. I talk about Frank fucking you and you get hard. Admit it. You want Frank to stick his big cock in you."

My throat has a knot in it as I admit I do.

"Well, it's not going to happen. You're mine and I don't share."

We resume kissing, long deep wet kisses. She moves first one knee then the other between my legs. I open my legs and bend them towards my chest. I'm so hot it won't take much to send me over the edge. She presses her bush against my panty-covered bottom and rubs against me simulating she's the man and I'm the woman.

I clasp her sides with my legs and close my eyes pretending she is Frank fucking my cunt with his big cock. I open my eyes and look at Jean. She is looking at me and knows I'm close.

She whispers, "You like my cock don't you?"

I nod yes.

"Tell me when you're cumming."

I feel myself peaking and then the contractions followed by the ejaculations begin. I tell her and she grinds against me harder. I finish and she ceases rubbing against me.

My breathing slows down and I comment, "That was so nice."

She kisses me quite tenderly, caresses my face, and tells me she loves me. I tell her I know.

I can feel the sticky cum inside my panties. It amazes me how quickly semen cools down. When it first makes contact with your skin it feels hot to the touch. Within seconds it's cooler than the skin. Jean lays her head against me; her fingers toy with my hair and mine with hers. I tell her I'm ready to continue.

She says, "I thought you'd never say it."

I lay there thinking she's going to move up and sit on my face but she surprises me. She moves off of me and rolls onto her back. I move to the side of the bed as she lays there with her legs spread, her gash hungry for me and I hungry for it.

I think about removing my wig as I don't want to ruin it. She tells me to leave it on. I move between her legs and slowly lower my face to her cunt. She moans as I lick her and comments about the silky feel of the hair against her skin. I pull her labia even further apart as I press my face against her. I know she loves my stubble-free skin making contact with her soft flesh.

I normally focus on what I smell and taste, but that night was different. I could taste and smell Frank, but I found my mind wondering what mental images Jean was seeing. I was certain I was no longer any male she had ever known, but a woman with long blond hair, soft skin and a probing tongue eating her. Her eyes were closed and I was full of envy wishing I could read her mind.

Her hands are normally at her sides or playing with her breasts, rubbing her nipples when I eat her. Only when she's about to orgasm does she caress my head and direct my actions. That night, her hands were on my scalp. She was twirling my new hair around her fingers or running her fingers through it as I ate her.

Every few moments she commented on how good my tongue felt, how soft my skin was, and how nice my hair felt as it brushed against her skin.

We were so caught up in our new roles. Instead of being the cuckolded husband cleaning up cum deposited by her lover I was Jean's blonde hair lesbian lover. I plunged three, then four fingers in Jean's cunt as I tongued her clit. As I fucked her with my fingers I could feel her cunt muscles tighten.

She began to buck against my hand rocking her pelvis up as I plunged my fingers in. She pressed my head against her making sure my tongue stayed in contact with her clit. Her body stiffened as her orgasm hit her. Her vaginal muscles contracted sharply then loosened up. I felt like I could have slid the remainder of my hand in her as she opened up.

She kept one hand pressed against my head as she squeezed her legs together. With her free hand she grabbed a pillow and pressed it against her mouth to help silence a long drawn out moan. I continued tonguing her, but at a slower pace.

I let my fingers slide out of her. As her legs relaxed I pressed my face against her vagina and thrust my tongue inside her keen on getting the last of her juices. She let me lick her some more before pushing my head gently away.

I raised my head to survey her body. I always enjoy the results of my work. Her nipples were still turgid and her chest flushed a light red. She was still breathing hard, her eyes closed. I rested my head against her belly and kissed it all over. My face was slick with her juices.

She opened her eyes and told me to get on top of her. I moved on top of her and she grabbed my face and kissed me.

She began to lick her juices off my face whispering to me, "I taste good, don't I?"

I told her yes. We kissed some more and then I got off of her. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I took the wig off, put it back in its box. I then took off the nightgown and the stockings. I removed the cum-stained panties last. I washed my genitals and face, toweled dry, brushed my teeth, and put the panties in the dirty clothes hamper before returning to bed.

As I returned to bed, Jean got up and went to the bathroom. I heard her urinate followed by the toilet flushing. She then brushed her teeth. She returned to bed naked and slid next to me. She rested her head on my chest. I stroked her hair.

She whispered, "That was really kinky."

"Yes, it was and also very erotic," I answered.

She said, "You like the role playing don't you?"

I said, "Yes, very much. I was so turned on pretending I was a woman and you were a male."

One of her hands caressed my stomach, then my very limp cock. She lightly stroked it, running one of her fingers gently across my scrotum.

She said, "I enjoy pretending you're a woman. Do you think we're bi?"

I hesitated before answering, "I don't know, maybe. What do you think?"

She too hesitated, her voice soft, "I think maybe. I really wished you were a woman and I had a cock to fuck you. And when you were eating me I kept imagining you were a real woman; with your smooth face, the wig, and the nightgown it was easy."

"Well, if you had had a cock I would have insisted you fuck me," I said.

"I know," she said, "I wasn't kidding when I said you were a slut."

I pretended to be hurt and said, "Me, a slut? Well, maybe."

She moved up and kissed me softly. She then had me roll over and she scooted against me. We were asleep in seconds.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers