Jeannie Forced by Kidnapper

Story Info
Young woman is forced to have sex wit h her kidnapper.
3k words
3.96
108.5k
123
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up suddenly, my heart was beating fast as my eyes were struggling to adjust to the dimness of this unfamiliar room. I had no idea where I was but it was cold and it was dark. The floor was grey cement. My hands were restrained behind my back. I was sitting on the floor in what had seemed to be a basement. It was then that I realized that I was handcuffed to a large pole in the middle of the room....I tried to collect my thoughts. The last thing that I remember was being out for a jog around the neighborhood, then I just woke up here, handcuffed to a pole in this cold, dark basement. "How did I get here?" I thought. I remember that I had been wearing a full jogging suit, now I had only been in my undershirt and runner shorts. "Where did my clothes go?" I thought. My heart was still beating and my eyes darting in every direction.

Her name was Jeannie. Jeannie was a young girl about 20 years old. She was short, maybe 5 foot and fairly thin. She was white with long, wavy, light brown hair. She had a baby face with light freckles, and beautiful, green eyes. Her breasts were not huge, but they were a perky handful.

Just then I heard a voice that was calm yet foreign to me say "Oh...you're up.. I thought you might be out for much longer..My apologies." I jerked towards the voice to see whom it belonged to but all I saw was darkness in every direction.

"Who are you!? What do you want from me?!.......How did I get here?!" I yelled.

"Now, now, Jeannie... you should really calm down. I will not respond to hostility. If you want to ask me a question, I suggest you first calm yourself." said the unfamiliar figure.

I stop for a second then I look towards the dark figure. "What do you want from me?.....And how do you know my name!?" I said gritting my teeth.

"You aren't being very pleasant. I refuse to respond to your hostility.... I will return in five minutes, and if you are ready to be pleasant with me then I will consider lending my ear. Otherwise, we can try for tomorrow." said the figure before he disappeared into a dark doorway.

In those five minutes I concentrated on slowing my breathing and repositioned myself to the best of my ability with my handcuffs to a more comfortable position. I sat for the next couple minutes in silence hoping that he would return.

Just then, I saw the figure come back into the room. He flipped a switch that triggered a dim light above my head. Then he pushed a swivel chair closer to me where he sat with his hands on his knees as he looked down at me sitting on the cold, cement floor. I was able to see him now. He was a man, quite tall, maybe 6 ft and about twice my age. He wasn't thin, but he wasn't chubby; somewhere in between. He had these broad shoulders. He was white with dark brown hair and his eyes were grey like smoke. He wore blue jeans and a red plaid shirt. His smile was evident.

"What would you like to know?..One question and response at a time, please" he said bluntly.

"How did I get here?" I said calmly and patiently.

"Ah, there we go...much better... I brought you here" he said.

"Obviously...but why and what are you planning to do?" I said snappily.

"One question at a time, remember?"he said as I nodded my head..... "My plans with you are not your concern, you have no say in any of my plans with you." he said plainly.

"Ar- Are you going to hurt me?" I said.

He chuckled and said "Well, that is up to you, really.... but anyway you must be terribly hungry, would you like some dinner?" He asked sweetly as he stood to his feet.

"Uh...yes? ..uh....? What do I call you?" I asked.

"You will refer to me as 'Sir', you may not know my name. After everything you say to me or ask me you must refer to me as 'Sir,' otherwise I will not respond and you may be punished. Is that clear?"

"Uh..yes...sir?" I said

"Good girl" he said with a smile. Then he crouched down in front of me to make eye contact. "I'm going to pick you up to your feet, then I'm going to undo your handcuffs. There are two ways that this could happen. One: you are going to try to fight me or run as soon as I unlock your 'cuffs, then I am, of course, inevitably going to catch you and punish you. Or two: I can unlock you and we can have a nice dinner. Would you like the hard way or the easy way, Jeannie?"

"The easy way, Sir" I mumbled. Then he suddenly grabbed my upper arms and pulled me up to my feet where I stood patiently. He hesitated for a second but then he grabbed my wrists together with his huge hands and unlocked my handcuffs. He held my wrists together as he lead me up the staircase with no resistance. I was confused, I thought "Why did he want me to eat with him? Why didn't he feed me in the basement?" We entered a small, country style,dining room in his home where there was an oakwood table set for two people. He pulled out a chair with his foot and guided me to the seat as he held my wrists firmly.

"You're going to behave, right? No funny business?" he said nervously.

"Yes, Sir. No funny business" I said softly as a he bent me toward my seat. He let go of my wrists and I rubbed them back comfort. He sat in his chair across from me and began serving me a plate. He put a chicken breast cutlet, mashed potatoes, and corn on a plate and almost passed it to me but then he snatched the steak knife from my placemat and began cutting my chicken into bite-size pieces.

"I hope you don't mind" he chuckled. "I don't mind cutting it for you." he said as he took my knife and placed in under his placemat. Then he put the plate in front of me and gave me a spoon to replace my fork.

"Thank you." I said as I scooped up some mashed potatoes and shoved them into my mouth. "I guess I'm hungrier than that I thought I was." I thought.

"Thank you, what...?" he stopped and asked as he looked into my eyes as I chewed.

"Thank you, Sir." I corrected myself. He smiled and we both continued to eat in silence for the rest on the meal exchanging subtle looks and forced grins.

"You must be confused as to why you are here...and why you are HERE.." he said as he twirled his index finger in the air. "I'm going to ask you a series of questions and I expect you to answer every question despite how uncomfortable they make you feel. Is that clear?" He asked.

"Uh...yes, Sir" she said confused and nervously.

"Good...so how many boyfriend's have you had?" he asked.

"Only a couple serious ones..." I answered.

"Good. When did you have your first......uh, menstrual cycle?" he asked sheepishly.

"My first what?" I asked confused.

"Your first period, dear" he elaborated. "Don't forget to address me correctly" he added.

"Oh, uhm....I think I was 12, Sir...Why do you need to know that?" I asked concerned.

"It is not your concern to know why I ask what I am asking...only to provide me with answers....Do not question me again. Now, how far have you gone with a man....sexually?"

"Uh...well..I made out with both of them." I said shyly.

"Is that all you did with them?" he asked.

"The felt me..I mean, like...my..breasts and stuff." I said, obviously uncomfortably.

"Are you or are you not a virgin?" he asked bluntly and sternly. He saw my uncomfortability with his question as I started to tear my napkin and took down towards the floor. "It's okay...you can tell me, it is nothing to be ashamed of." he said calm and quietly.

"Uhm...well...yes, sir.. I'm a virgin." I said nervously.

"See, there's nothing wrong with that, dear...... do you masturbate?" He asked.

"Sir...do I have to answer that?" I pleaded.

"You must answer all of my questions" he stated.

"Uh...well..I guess...sometimes..I do" I answered.

"Tell me how you masturbate. How do you please yourself, dear?" He ordered.

I looked up in utter disgust and at that second I knew why I was here... I knew had planned to rape me and maybe murder me to cover it up. My thoughts started to overwhelm me and I started to tear up and my voice started to crack.

"Uhm...uhm..I-..I-....uhm" I muttered.

"I think that's enough questions for today....follow me." He said as he got up from his seat. He reached out his hands to hold my wrists and I didn't hesitate to give them to him as he lead me up another flight of stairs. He lead me to a bathroom at the end of a hall where there was a master bathroom and he sat me down on the toilet while he leaned on the wall.

"There is a checklist on the wall behind you, you must follow it to the 'T.' After you are finished, enter the bedroom down the hall. Maybe you'll get to sleep in a bed tonight. We'll see. Is that clear?" he asked.

"Crystal, Sir." I answered as I nodded. He saw my nod and left the bathroom.

I read off the list in my mind: 'Remove clothing, shower with warm water, shampoo, rinse, conditioner, rinse, repeat, wash body with soap (must do thorough wash of genital area), rinse, shave all pubic hair, brush teeth, use mouthwash, dry body with towel, use body powder, use lotion on body, change into robe in closet, and blow-dry hair.'

I spent the next hour completing everything on the list other than shaving as there were no lotion or razors in the bathroom. I put on a red, silk robe that I found in the closet, my panties, and blew my hair until it was fully dry but still soft. I then made my way to the bedroom. I entered the doorway quietly and waited in silence until he noticed me standing there.

"Oh, didn't see you there. How do you feel?" he said with a smile.

"Better." I said with no emotion.

"I will need to inspect you...make sure that you did everything.." He said.

"I did everything you asked...." I said irritated at his unbelief.

"Lay on the bed, please...so that I may inspect you." He ordered.

"No..." I muttered under my breathe.

"No..?." he asked as he grabbed my wrists and I tried to pull away from him.

"I already told you, your defeat is inevitable..." he said as he pinned my arms to the bed.

He felt my compliance as my resistance settled and my body stilled.

"There we go, that's better" he said as he let go of my wrists slowly.

He untied my belt on the robe and opened it up slowly, letting it fall to the sides, exposing my small, perky breasts and my flat stomach to his view. His eyes explored my body and I could hear him swallow. All I could do was breathe. His fingertips hesitantly traced the middle of my body from my collarbone until he hit my bikini line and my body shivered.

"You didn't shave your little pussy for me...did you?" he glared at me.

"There was no razor in there, Sir" I said sheepishly.

"Hmm...I will shave you myself.." He said as he rose to his feet and disappeared.

"No sir..if you give me the razor, I can do it..please, Sir..I'm very sensitive" I begged.

"Spread your legs for me" he ignored my begging as he returned with a razor, a cup of water, a towel, and shaving cream.

"Yes, Sir" I whimpered as I spread my legs wide for him.

"Oh, you're still wearing your panties.." he notices as he grabs a pair of scissors from his desk nearby.

"Oh, please, Sir..I've never shown myself to any man.." I cried.

He spread my knee open with one hand and held the scissors in the other as he started to cut them off of me. "As you can see, begging will get you no where.."he chuckled as he peeled the cut up panties from my skin.

My face suddenly burned bright red as he now glared at my little, pink pussy spread open for him.

"Wow....you're beautiful...you're pussy is gorgeous..mmm.." he praised."Now, let's get you nice and clean...Don't worry, I'll be very gentle with you." he said as he massaged the shaving cream into my tuft of hair. He held me open and shaved my pussy, wiping away the hair on the towel with water. After he had finished he massaged my pussy and bikini area with lotion and it felt good. He then took his thumb and spread apart my pussy lips, revealing my clit.

"Don't you move, dear.." he said as his index finger circled my clit.

I have never felt something like that before and I let out a whimper. I loved it.

"Mhm...that's what I thought...now, keep still." He said as he squirted some lotion onto his hand and rubbed my clit even faster. Slowly, he started to push his thumb in my tight pussy as he continued to rub my clit. I started to gasp for air as the pleasure grew intense... He went faster and faster until I was about to come. Involuntarily, I started to buck my hips and pull away.

"Oh, no, no, no... I'm not letting you off that easily." He chuckled as he slowed his pace and finally pulled out of me. "You cum when I say that you cum.... if at any point you feel like you might cum, you ask me "Please Sir, May I cum?" If I allow it you may, If I don't and you cum anyway, you will be punished. Is that clear?" he said

"Yes Sir, very clear." I said as I tried to catch my breathe.

"Now..." he said as he unbuckled his belt and pulled out his dick. "Come here." he said as he grabbed my ankles and pulled me towards him.

"No..Sir..Wait...wait..I'm a virgin, please, wait." I begged as me held all 9 inches at the opening of my pussy.

"Ah..your little pussy is so wet for me..." he ignored me as he wet his tip at my pussy and started to rub the tip all the way up and down my slit from my clit to my ass. He was lubing me up with my own cum. It felt so good but so wrong.

He open up my knees wider and slowly enter my tight, little pussy. I clenched the sheets on the bed and threw my head back in pain. He held me there on his cock and admired my open mouth at the reaction of his cock so deep in my pussy....I can feel his balls touching me and his pubic hair tickling my wet lips.

"Please, Sir.." I begged.

He pulled it all the way out and I was relieved, I sighed and calmed then he shoved it all the way in again. My eyes widened. This time it took me by surprise. He began to rock his hips back and forth until he found a rhythm and started to pound my tight, little pussy. My boobs were bouncing up and down with his rhythm and started to massage them and kiss my little pink nipples. My pussy was getting so wet and it started to feel so good. He put my legs over his shoulders and pulled so hard on my hips. I can feel it ..I was going to cum...

"Sir...Sir..I...ah...ah...fuck...sir..." I pleaded .

He ignored me and continued to pound away at my wet, little pussy.

I threw my head back and I came..harddd.. it was so warm....wet...... and it sent shocks through my entire body. Suddenly I felt so relaxed.

"Did you just cum, dear?" He stopped suddenly.

"Ohh...yes, yes Sir." I answered.

"You did not ask my permission....did you?" He glared at me.

"I-..I-...I tried, Sir..." I said.

"I did not give you permission to cum. Now will receive a punishment" he said sternly.

He sat on the side of the bed with his cock hard as rock... I stared at him but he wasn't amused. He motioned me over to him so I went.

"Bend over my knee.." He said sternly.

"But Sir....please, I didn't mean t-" I said

"I don't care, you disobeyed...if you hesitate it will be double" He interrupted.

"Would you just let me explai-..?" I said

"Double" he interrupted.

I immediately bent over his knee with my bare bottom on his knee.

"It was going to be three...but you hesitated..so 6. You will learn your place. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir" I cried as a I waiting anticipantly.

I felt his the first crack of his hand coming down hard and immediately I started to bawl. It was stinging and I tried to rub it with my hand but he pushed them away.

"Move your hands or I will add more...You have five more..In fact, put your hands on your head now, and don't move.." He ordered. He spanked me twice more just as hard as the last and tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"See, you could have been done already, but you questioned me. Let's do these last three" he said. Before I could respond his hand came down three more times as hard, if not harder, than the last three. He rubbed my ass softly as I cried and whimpered. "Good girl....good girl..." he whispered.

"Now, since you already came...how about you get on your knees and put that sassy mouth to some good use.....???" He said as he slid her down between his knees.

"Yes Sir..." I whimpered as his 9 inch, glistening cock, towered over me.