Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Her husband discovers her desire for other women.
3.2k words
4.22
62.3k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers

One of the most exciting aspects of a new relationship is discovering intimacies, little secrets and fantasies about your new lover and sharing yours. My husband and I had been married for six months and enjoyed an exciting sex life and had since we first made love a year before. Twenty-nine at the time we married and my husband, a widower, was eighteen years my senior. He is a wonderful lover and pays close attention to my reactions during sex. We have been good for each other with him teaching me to slow down and enjoy life in general and sex in particular while I have taught him to loosen up so to speak. I have been a home nudist all my life and being nude all the time was something he had to get comfortable with and has. We are both nude whenever we are alone and he now strips off his clothes as soon as he can.

We had rented a cabin on the Oregon coast on a bluff over looking the ocean. The living room wall facing the ocean was all glass providing a wonderful view. I couldn't help myself but to make love to my sexy husband right there on the floor as soon as we arrived.

Later we went out to dinner that night and on the way back to the cabin Jim ask if I would like to rent some movies to take back with us. I agreed knowing we couldn't make love every minute we were there for the week. We browsed through the movies then Jim noticed a back room with café doors and a sign-indicating adult's only.

"How about a porno flick?" he asked jokingly.

I have never been to keen on porno movies but decided to tease him back. "Running out of ideas are you?" I asked teasingly.

"Could be."

"Sure." I said meeting his challenge. "You never know, we might discover something we haven't already thought of."

Well, neither of us is familiar with porno movies so we chose several based on the picture on the box. Once home and nude I decided to call his manly bluff and got out the movies.

"Anyone in particular you want to see first?" I asked with a devilish grin.

He indicated I should pick so without fan-fair I put one in the VCR and took a seat next to him on the sofa. As everyone knows there is seldom a real plot to a porno movie and this one was no different but the just of it was the hubby comes home to find his wife and a female friend making love on the sofa. He of course tried to be shocked but was soon right in the middle of all the action and loving every minute of it.

The little secret Jim was to about to discover about me is, I have always been curious about other women and have several fantasies involving other women and one in particular, Lynn, a life long friend of mine. All this was doing was creating additional fantasies for me. I was getting excited watching the three of them on the screen and surprisingly found my hand at my pussy slowly rubbing my outer folds. As I said before, Jim is a very attentive lover and noticed my heightened excitement. He placed his arm around my neck letting his hand rest on my breast.

As the movie progressed, they changed positions many times. The two women started out by stripping the man and sucking on his dick. Then the wife, I think it was the wife anyway, was riding his tongue while the friend continued to suck his dick. My mind was now creating new fantasies at an alarming rate. The people on the screen were no longer strangers. I envisioned them being Jim and me with Lynn. I was now far beyond excited. I was hot as hell and had two fingers buried deep in my pussy.

Jim was rolling my hard nipple between his fingers as I watched them change positions once more. This new position finished me. I had to have his dick inside of my burning pussy. The man was setting with his butt on the edge of the sofa and the friend was riding his dick facing away from him. The wife was now on the floor between their legs licking her friend's pussy and her hubby's dick as they fucked each other.

Unable to stand it any longer I mounted Jim the same way impaling myself on his beautiful eight-inch dick. The man had his hands all over the woman's breasts so I reached for Jim's hands and brought them to my own. Once I had his hands securely in place at my breasts my hands flew to my pussy. I watched intently. So intently I could almost feel Lynn's tongue on my clit.

"I wish you could lick my pussy while your dick is fucking me like that," I said surprising even myself.

"Well love I afraid that's impossible. That would take a third person. No to mention it would have to be another woman because I don't want another man's mouth that close to my cock."

Well that little piece of information did nothing to cool the burning fire in my pussy. I could hold back no longer and began to hump my husbands dick hard and fast. Screaming in shear pleasure I exploded drenching Jim's dick and my fingers with my juices. Jim was thrusting his dick deep inside me and I felt his gentle kisses and tongue licks on my back as wave after wave of pure pleasure shot through my body like lightning bolts.

I fell off to the side and lay on the sofa with my pussy facing Jim. My hands covered it as if they were trying to keep that wonderful feeling from escaping. Jim stood then leaned over and kissed me full on the lips. He then slipped his arms under my back and legs and lifted me off the sofa.

"I think we better get you to bed baby," he said after standing with me in his loving arms.

I said nothing as I nuzzled my head into his neck as he carried me to the bedroom. After placing me in the middle of the bed he moved to the foot of the bed and spread legs. Moving up he lay on top of me and began kissing my face and neck. I wanted more of that wonderful dick and reached between us guiding it to my pussy. With the head nuzzled between my pussy lips he thrust forward burying it deep inside me. My legs flew straight up and he placed them on his shoulders.

Slowly he began to move back and forth sliding his dick out until the head was about to slip out then thrusting forward again until he hit bottom. I locked my ankles behind his head and met his slow deliberate thrusts. Our pace quickened then slowed driving me insane. Grinding my pussy into him as he hit bottom I was soon ready to explode again.Suddenly he stopped his slow thrusts just as I was about to be hit by a strong orgasm.

"Something in that movie sure has got you hot Baby," he said pulling back just enough so I couldn't grind my clit into him.

A loud moan was all I could muster in response as I tried to thrust upward enough to put pressure on my clit. My reaction told him he was right. Something in that movie certainly had gotten me hot. But he seemed to be more than just a little excited to. Questions filled my mind. Was it the fact I was so excited or was it something else? Was this a fantasy of his to? Had he been with two women before?

"What got you going Baby? There was something in that movie you liked," Jim persisted as I continued straining to grind my clit into him.

"Yes!" I blurted out.

Did I say that? Oh my God! He was in control and I knew it. He had complete control of me physically and mentally and he knew it. I wanted him to stop asking questions or did I. I was getting hotter by the second.

"Is that a fantasy of yours Baby?" I heard him ask.

My answer came not in words but in the form of my actions. I reached for his ass and grabbed both cheeks pulling him deep inside me again. I held him tight to me grinding my pussy into him.

"Anyone in particular Baby? Lynn maybe?"

Oh God! Does he know? Do I talk in my sleep or does he just know me that well? That was all I could take. My ankles unlocked from behind his neck and my feet hit the bed. With my knees drawn up I began to buck raising my hips off the bed. The only thing I was aware of was his dick pumping in me fast and hard. Meeting him thrust for thrust I screamed. My body quivered as my orgasm hit sending wave after wave of pure pleasure from my head to the tips of my toes.

Our thrusting slowed as my orgasm began to pass but neither of us was done. I had questions to and have learned just how to get things out of him. I rolled us over setting up on him with his dick still snuggly tucked in my pussy. I began to slowly rock back and forth on him. Looking deep in his eyes I saw a man that was enjoying himself and quiet pleased with the information he had just extracted from me. I had been reluctant to tell him about my curiosity of being with other woman and Lynn in particular. But now that he had gotten it out of me and was obviously not upset by it I decided to find out just how happy he was to learn about this side of me.

"You're a naughty boy. You know I can't resist telling you anything you want to know when you have me in that position," I said trying to chastise him.

"Yes I know," Jim, said still quiet pleased with himself.

I love this position as it puts me in control. I can control the tempo of our lovemaking and therefore his mind as well. We have learned many things while engaged in these two positions and I was determined to learn something about him now. I wanted to know what had turned him on so and if he had the same fantasy as I do. I even wanted to know if he had ever been with two women before and if so who. My hands caressed his chest as I continued rocking on his dick. I could tell he was rapidly falling under my control as I picked up the pace a bit.

"Someone else got more than just a little excited to I think. Something in that movie caught your attention Sweetie?" I bluntly asked.

"Maybe," he teased.

"Maybe? I think more than maybe. I think you got turned on at the thought of making love to two women. Having two women pleasing you," I said in a controlling voice.

"Well it is every red blooded males dream. " He replied somewhat sheepishly. "Or so they say."

"That's what I hear to Sweetie. One of your dreams is it? You wouldn't have anyone in particular in mind would you? Or is it more? Have you had some experience in this area? Bring back some old memories maybe?" I asked as if I already knew his story.

Uh oh. That hit a nerve. He had that look of a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar and I knew there was something he hadn't told me regarding this. Of course we had never discussed this before but now that my little secret was out in the open and I had him right where I wanted him, I wasn't about to let this chance to extract his little secret slip away.

Bracing myself on his chest I began to rise slightly on his dick and slide back down. Our eyes locked as I continued to gently hump his dick. His eyes were searching for the answer to just how serious I was about the questions I was asking. They seemed to be asking if he could trust me with the answer. His attempt to increase the tempo told me I was on the right track.

"Come on Sweetie," I continued to press him. "It is a fantasy of yours isn't it?"

"Yes," he answered looking deep in my eyes.

"Mmmm. I hope I'm one of the women in your fantasy," I said offering some encouragement for him to continue.

"Of course," he said as a slight smile crossed his face.

"Oh my. And just who else is in this little fantasy of yours. Lynn perhaps?" I asked with a huge smile on my own face.

"Would you mind?" He asked with some reluctance in his voice.

"Not at all Sweetie." I said now more relaxed about our topic of conversation. "You already know she is the one in mine."

"And does your little fantasy include Lynn and I making love?" I asked hoping for an affirmative answer.

"Would you think I'm weird if I said yes?"

"Not at all Sweetie. Do you get turned on at the thought of two women making love?" I asked this time praying for an affirmative answer.

"Yes. I love the idea of two women making love to each other," he finally confessed.

"YES!" I yelled out to myself. Could this be true? The man I love so deeply sharing the same fantasy as I of having another woman join our lovemaking. And especially knowing Lynn is the other woman.

What should I do now? How should I proceed? I don't want him to think I'm to eager. The hell I don't. I want him to know I'm eager to learn more about his fantasy but I don't want scare him and let this chance slip by either.

"So you kind of like Lynn I take it?" I asked restraining my excitement.

"Yes I like her. She's a very nice lady," Jim said not committing to more.

"And very beautiful to. Does she turn you on? " I said still gently humping his dick. "She certainly gets my fire burning."

"Yes she does."

"What about her turns you on so much Baby?" as if I had to ask.

Lynn is a beautiful woman. Five feet eleven inches tall with shoulder length dark blonde hair and the sexiest green eyes I've even seen. Not to mention those sexy long legs that rise up from her feet forming that gorgeous 36d-25-35 figure of hers.

"Everything that turns me on about you Love. She is another you in every way."

We are just alike. We look alike. I'm 5' 10" and she's 5' 11". We are about the same build at 145 pounds and we even think alike often saying the same thing at the same time. We are two peas in a pod as my father used to say. About the only thing different about us is the one-inch height difference and she is a 36b while I am a 36c. The more we talked the more questions I had but right now this little confession had me hot and on my way to a strong orgasm so they would just have to wait.

As the week progressed Jim learned everything about my feelings and desires toward other women and Lynn in particular. He managed to get everything out of me including the fact that Lynn and I do have some experience together. As kids and then young ladies we masturbated together and masturbated each other sometimes. He learned we never had oral sex with each other but I had wanted to so badly. I told him how our times together stopped when she went back east to college but we never stopped talking about our sex lives and still do. He was a little surprised at how much I had told her about our sex life but was turned on by it.

I learned things about Jim to. I found out that he had been with two women before and in fact lived with two women over a year when he was in the Army in France. One of them was an older woman as he was nineteen when he met them but the other lady was just a year older the he. He credits the older woman with any ability he has as a lover saying she acted as a teacher for him and the other girl.

If I ever get the chance to meet her she will get a big hug and kiss for the fine job she did teaching him to. I was not a virgin when we married by any means but no man has ever made love to me like this man. He told me he had always wanted another experience with two women but his wife was as straight as they come and repulsed by the idea of two women together not to mention was not about to let him have another woman.

We have been married almost five years now and have continued to talk and fantasize about Lynn and other women. We even have a game where we pick out women we see in public and ask the other for their opinion of them as well as use them for new fantasies. Lynn of course has been to topic of many discussions and fantasies over the years. Jim has always encouraged me in this area and has told me I should go for it with Lynn. She has come to visit many times and in the last year her visits have increased in frequency and length. It seems the more we are all together the more comfortable we have become with each other.

Lynn and I have been teasing Jim for sometime now. Our swimsuits keep getting smaller, our dresses and skirts shorter and our shorts tighter and shorter. I know I have been doing this for her benefit as well as Jim's and I believe she is doing the same for me. She has said to me many times if I ever toss Jim out to make sure her address is in his coat pocket. I have responded by telling her I would never toss him out but I might be willing to share. This has changed to I "would" be willing to share as her interest level seemed to increase.

Thanks to my wonderful, understanding and supportive husband we have had many a long night sharing fantasies of Lynn joining us. But the time is coming when I will decide if it will be more than a fantasy or remain as is. Lynn is getting a divorce from her husband. A husband she has not lived with for almost ten years. She will be free and I hope free to be mine to share with my husband.

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers