Jeannie's Secret Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeannie & Lynn continue exploring their desires.
4.2k words
4.33
32.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
29 Followers

Lynn was squirming in her seat searching her mind for how to answer my statement of desire for her to join Jim and I as our lover. I think I understood her apprehension. I mean it's one thing to tell a woman you want her to fuck your husband but quite another to tell a woman you want to fuck her husband. I'm not sure if the situation were reversed just how I would respond to that.

"My god you're serious," Lynn finally blurted out.

"Honey, I have never been more serious about anything in my life," I said placing my hands on her legs that were now pressed tightly together.

I let her assess what was happening at her own pace. I didn't want to push her for fear of scaring her. Our eyes met then she would look away. All this new information swimming around in her head. Lynn finished her glass of wine as she continued to fidget in her seat. My hands caressed her thighs then our eyes locked again.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said dropping her eyes.

I took the empty glass from her hands and said, "Why? We are all adults here. I know you have wanted Jim since the day we met him. After this morning it's obvious we want each other and now you know my desire for you to become Jim's lover to. What's to be embarrassed about Honey?

"You finding out I have spent the last five years lusting after your husband. How's that for a reason to be embarrassed?"

My hands were still caressing her thighs and they were beginning to relax some.

"Sweetie, I didn't just find that out, I've known that all along." I said looking deep in her eyes with an evil grin on my face.

There was no hurry. We had three full days before Jim would be home and some how I knew what her final decision would be. Besides, I was hot as hell again and so was Lynn. My hands moved farther up her thighs, my fingers caressing her soft skin. Lynn moaned as my thumbs touched her mound and her legs opened slightly giving me better access to her swollen pussy lips. I looked up at her as she leaned back and spread her legs a little more. Taking advantage of the improved access I pressed one thumb between her lips feeling the wetness between them.

Our eyes locked and Lynn reached for my cheeks pulling my lips to hers. Our kiss was deep and hungry. I almost felt a sense of urgency in her kiss and I know there was urgency in mine. Our tongues darted in and out of each other mouths as our lips nibbled and sucked. My thumb continued sliding up and down her slit as our kiss became more desperate.

"God I need you again," her words falling like music on my ears.

"I think we better go back inside before we get a bad sunburn out here."

I reached for her hands and pulled her up. Wrapping my arm around her I guided her back toward the French doors that led to my bedroom. Moving to the side of the bed I took her hand in mine and crawled on the bed pulling her with me. I lay on my side pulling her down next to me wrapping my arms around her as she cuddled in close. With a loving smile I caressed the soft skin of her beautiful face. My fingers caressed her cheek and brushed her hair out of her face.

A soft smile fell across Lynn's beautiful face as my fingers continued caressing her soft skin. So many emotions were filling my mind. The joy of having Lynn in my bed as my lover, my complete and undying love for her filled my mind. But my wanton lust for her was winning the battle for control of my mind. Lynn's hand reached for my head and her fingers ran through my hair as she pulled me to her lips. The timid kisses of this morning were gone. No need for them anymore as we now knew how the other felt. My free hand moved right to her breast and began caressing her rock hard nipple. I felt Lynn's hand move to my breast as my fingers rolled and lightly pinched her nipple.

Lynn's hand stayed with my breast as I kissed my way down her neck to the gentle rise of her breasts. I kissed between them then moved quickly between her hard nipples giving each a soft kiss and tongue lick. My hand quickly slithered down her stomach straight to her dripping wet pussy. No slow teasing this time. I wanted her too much for that. A deep moan slipped from her lips as my index finger spread her swollen outer lips and entered her hot pussy. Lynn's hand was trying to reach my pussy to but I had moved down to far and she could not reach it.

"I want you to Jeannie," Lynn whimpered.

Oh my! I thought to myself. A hot sixty-nine! Believe me I had no problem with that idea at all. I stayed right where I was and continued to finger her hot hole. She was so close to orgasm and I wanted to make her cum with my fingers again. In no time she was humping the heel of my hand and drenching my fingers with her juices. Instead of staying with her I pulled my finger out and brought it to my mouth. She looked at me and then smiled as I slowly sucked her juices from my finger.

"I want you Baby. Bring your sweet pussy to me so I can taste you," Lynn said almost begging me to let her have it.

With out fanfare I moved up on the bed and straddled her head. I was going to slowly lower myself to her but she reached up, grabbed my hips and pulled me right down to her waiting tongue. I moaned as Lynn's tongue slithered over my hot pussy splitting my outer lips and probing deep in my hole. I had been so intent on pleasing Lynn that I had hardly noticed how hot I was. She had me grinding my clit into her chin in no time and seeing my condition she sucked it deep between her lips and nibbled at it with her teeth.

"Mmmm," I moaned loudly as Lynn bought me to orgasm.

I could wait no longer and lay flat on her. My fingers spread her lips wide as my tongue lapped away at her juicy pussy. I couldn't believe how wet Lynn was. Her juices were running down the crack of her tight ass and I tried to chase every last drop down. But Lynn had control of me. Her tongue soon brought me to another orgasm. I quickly learned that woman on the bottom is the one in control when engaged in a sixty-nine. After Lynn brought me to several more orgasms I managed to get us rolled to our sides to even things up a bit. As my tongue began to take more control over her I finally rolled us all the way over so Lynn was now on top.

Our moans and yelps filled my bedroom as we hungrily licked each other's dropping wet pussies. We had finally, after all these years, given in to our desire for each other. I have wanted Lynn for my lover since I was a teenager and now knew she had felt the same about me. We explored our passion for each other learning more about the other with each new orgasm that swept over us. From orgasm to orgasm we were all over my bed. Lynn on top then me. Then one of us licking the other until we finally ended up back in a hot sixty-nine.

Lynn was on top again and the time between her orgasms seemed to be nonexistent. Finally she could no longer concentrate on my pussy. I had her where I have always wanted her. Completely under my control.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled out as she rose up bracing herself on her hands with her arms fully extended.

Her juices were flowing so heavy and fast I couldn't keep up with them. My face was drenched and her sweet nectar was running down my chin and neck. Deep guttural groans were followed by soft whimpers as Lynn rode my tongue.

"Oh God! Mmmm," Lynn screamed as she fell flat on me.

I held on to her hips holding her to my tongue until I could feel her clawing at the sheets trying to pull away from me. I gave her dripping wet pussy one last kiss then released my grip on her hips. Lynn was finally able to move but only moved enough to get her pussy out of reach of my tongue. Her body twitched as she lay flat on top of me. A big smile crossed my face as I got a full view of her beautiful pussy that was still quivering from the intense tongue lashing it had just received. I sat up and caressed Lynn's back as she slowly came back to earth from her journey to heaven.

After a quick shower and a not so romantic bowl of soup and a sandwich for dinner we relaxed in the family room with a glass of wine. We had not said much during our shower or dinner but we seemed to get the giggles every time our eyes would meet. Knowing looks and giggles of two girls that had just done something naughty and gotten by with it. I was so filled with joy that I could not remove the smile from my face. Lynn would try but wasn't having any better luck with it than I was.

"Stop that you're making me laugh," Lynn said trying to keep a straight face. "What's so funny anyway?"

"You, us, the two of us," I said. "Look at us. We're acting like two school girls instead of two grown women."

"I know but I can't help it with you giggling at me like that," Lynn admonished. "How should we be acting anyway?"

"You're asking me? How the hell should I know? I've never been with another woman like that either."

I moved on the sofa so I was leaning against the arm and brought one leg up under the other one so I was facing Lynn. I hadn't thought but realized I had exposed my pussy to her when I saw her eyes drop to my lap. I would like to say I was getting hot again but that would imply I had cooled down which I hadn't. I wanted her again, right here and right now. Lynn took a sip of her wine and repositioned herself so she was setting on the sofa leaning back against the arm and placed one leg under the other as I had. Our giggling had subsided now as my eyes dropped to her exposed pussy. I sipped my wine as my eyes drank in the beauty of her full pussy lips.

"I can't believe what has happened here today," Lynn's words were soft and serious.

"Any regrets?"

"No," Lynn answered immediately. "You?"

"Only one. I regret we waited so long," I replied

I raised my glass to her as if offering a toast. Lynn raised hers and we drank down the rest of the wine. I sat my glass on the table and moved to her taking the empty glass from her hand and setting it by mine. Lynn repositioned her leg placing it straight along the sofa giving me full access to her. Taking this as an invitation I knelt between her wide spread legs our eyes expressing the passion we were feeling and the deep love we have for each other. My hands moved to my breasts. Cupping them I let my fingers brush over my hard nipples. Lynn's eyes followed my hand as it lifted my left breast to my lips and smiled as the tip of my tongue flicked over my nipple.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly. "Look what you do to me."

A hungry grin crossed Lynn's face as my right hand brought my right breast to my lips and my tongue flicked over my hard nipple. I leaned forward bracing myself on the arm of the sofa offering my swollen nipple to her. Lynn's talented tongue darted out to meet my nipple and flicked over it quickly. I began to moan softly as her hands cupped my breasts and her tongue moved from one nipple to the other. Lynn began to move slide down under me until my knees were at her crotch. She then pressed against my knees with her legs signaling me to spread them apart and straddle her. I repositioned myself and she continued sliding under me. I knew just where she was headed and couldn't have been more pleased.

I placed one foot one the floor and moved around trying to get in the most comfortable position I could for what I hopped would be a nice long tongue lashing. After I settled in Lynn positioned herself and spread my pussy wide open with her fingers.

"Awww," I sighed as she planted a big wet tongue kiss right on my pussy.

Lynn nibbled and sucked gently at my outer and inner lips her tongue flicking over them as she did. At this moment I knew Lynn would be my lover forever. She had signaled to me without saying a word how strong her desire was for me. After offering my breasts to her, Lynn took the initiative from there and was now driving me crazy with her tongue and lips. I was soon hit by a strong orgasm but Lynn was not finished with me just yet. She held onto my hips holding me in place and never slowed down. Her long pointed tongue slithered over my hot pussy then wiggled deep inside me releasing a flood of hot juices.

"Ohhh fuck!" I yelled out as a strong orgasm sent shockwaves through my body.

That only encouraged her more. My juices were flowing heavy and I was nearing the orgasm of my life. Grinding my hot pussy hard into her I could feel her tongue flicking rapid fire over my swollen clit then she sucked it hard and deep between her lips.

"Mmmm! Ahhh!" I moaned. "Oh god!"

My body went rigid as it was consumed by an orgasm like none I had ever experienced before. Lynn's tongue was all over my hot pussy licking, sucking, her lips nibbling as I pressed hard against her mouth. Lynn managed somehow to stay with me until my orgasm began to subside. I was shacking from head to toe as I brought my one foot to the floor and tried to stand. Lynn rolled to her side and helped steady me until I could set beside her on the sofa.

"Jesus Christ woman," I blurted out between my gasps for breath.

I saw the smile on her beautiful face as I leaned forward to kiss her cum soaked lips. Lynn lovingly shared my juices with me as my tongue probed her mouth and licked her lips. This beautiful woman had just given me the best orgasm I had ever had and I was determined to return the favor. I continued kissing her until I felt like I had control of my legs again. Once comfortable that I had control on my muscles again I slid my hand down her tight stomach right to her pussy. I really wasn't surprised to find her hand already there and a finger sliding in and out of her hot little hole.

Still locked in our deep tongue kiss I placed my hand on hers and added a finger to hers deep in her pussy. Now what should I do? How was I ever going to top the orgasm she had just given me? What am I thinking here? This is not a competition. I just wanted to make her scream out at the top of her lungs in pure pleasure as she had just made me. Searching my mind I remembered Lynn had always loved to be masturbated so I decided to start there hoping my next move would come to me later.

I broke our kiss long enough to look down at our hands caressing her pussy. Her legs were draped over the arm of the sofa. Perfect I thought to myself. I stood keeping my hand on hers and our fingers in her pussy and helped her stand. With our fingers still in place I moved her to the arm of the sofa and pushed her back against it. Lynn wasn't sure what I was doing but as long as our fingers remained buried in her she seemed willing to go along with what ever I had in mind. I placed my free hand behind her head and pulled her supple lips to mine.

I noticed Lynn was trying to increase the tempo of our fingers deep in her pussy so I went along allowing her to set the rhythm. Soon she was grinding pussy against our hands working our fingers in and out as fast as she could. Lynn tossed her head back and moaned as our fingers brought her to orgasm.

I stayed with her until her body relaxed enough to ease back, almost setting on the arm of the sofa. I pulled our fingers from her dripping wet pussy and brought her finger to my mouth. As I sucked it in I moved my cum soaked finger to her lips watching as she sucked it between them. After licking her sweet juices from our fingers I kissed her deep again knowing she could taste her our nectar on my lips and tongue.

Breaking our deep tongue kiss I looked her in the eyes and said, "Lay back and relax baby. I'm going to make you cum like you have never cum before."

With that I pushed her back keeping her tight ass on the arm of the sofa. Her legs instinctively came up and wrapped around my waist. She was now mine to do with as I pleased. Her pussy was glistening with her juices and spread wide open. I slipped a finger back in her and began searching for her g-spot. Something I wish we had known about as teenagers. Deeper and deeper I forced my finger until I found that little rough patch on the outer wall of her pussy.

"Mmmm," she moaned and her body jumped as my finger touched it for the first time.

"God, if I only had my special little g-spot vibrator," I thought to myself.

Oh well. There will be plenty of time to introduce toys to our lovemaking and I damn sure wasn't going to stop now and go get one. Gently I let my finger brush over her g-spot but soon Lynn was pushing her hips downward trying to increase the pressure. I teased her a bit pulling my finger back as she pressed downward with her hips. Her moans turned to whimpers every time my finger would lose contact with her g-spot. I wanted to continue my teasing but her whimpers were so mournful I had to let her cum.

"Oh God!" Lynn yelled out as her body yielded to another strong orgasm.

I pressed my finger hard against her g-spot as she bucked wildly riding my finger to an explosive orgasm. Her orgasm subsided but she never completely recovered and was soon on to another orgasm stronger than the last one. My fingers are very long and I wondered if I could get two fingers on her g-spot. I slipped a second finger in and was able to barely reach it with both fingers. I placed a finger on each side of her g-spot and worked them back and forth. That little move sent her right over the edge, sending her legs flying straight up into the air then falling back so her knees were almost on her chest.

"Ahhh! Mmmm," she moaned loudly as her body was consumed by the strongest orgasm I had ever seen.

I thought she would collapse and pass out from that one but she never slowed down a bit. I was loving this. I always loved masturbating Lynn and I know she enjoyed it to. I looked at my fingers sliding in and out of her soaking wet pussy and noticed her body twitch every time my fingers touched her g-spot. Lynn placed her feet on the arm of the sofa, which gave her some leverage. She was not going to be denied another orgasm.

Again I found her g-spot and began rubbing it with my fingers. This time there was no teasing. I pressed hard against it and let my thumb slide over her swollen clit. Again Lynn screamed out as wave after wave of pure pleasure swept over her body. Again her orgasm never seemed to diminish. I had never seen her like this. She was a woman possessed. Not that I was complaining mind you. I was over joyed that I was able to send my lover into what was obviously mind numbing pleasure. Again I looked at her sweet pussy spread wide in front of me and marveled at how her entire being seemed to be centered on her pussy.

I instinctively leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on her swollen pussy lips and jumped as it caused her back to arch and her hips to lift from the arm of the sofa. Not being slow on the up take, I placed my fingers firmly on her g-spot and again touched her pussy with my lips.

"Awww," her sigh coming from deep within her.

This time I stayed put and kissed her lips as she humped my fingers. Her movements were almost out of control. She was so far gone she couldn't establish a steady rhythm. Showing her no mercy I kissed her clit and sucked it deep between my lips.

"Awww! Oh fuck," She yelled out as her back arched again and her hips lifted off the arm of the sofa.

Lynn's hands flew to her head and her fingers ran though her hair as she continued to moan, yelp and scream under the torture of my fingers and mouth. She then pushed against the arm of the sofa pushing herself away form my mouth and finally wiggled away from my fingers to. Her moans and whimpers continued as her hands went straight from her hair to her pussy. She cupped it in both hands rubbing it as she opened her eyes and looked straight at me.

"Mmmm," she sighed. "What did you do to me?"

I moved around and sat beside her taking her in my arms and holding her tight.

"Oh I just found your little g-spot is all," I whispered in her ear.

"I know what you found baby. It's just that, well, God it's never felt that good before." Lynn confessed still holding a tight grip on her hot pussy.

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
29 Followers
12