Jeannie's Wedding Day

Story Info
A father comforts his daughter when she gets cold feet.
4.6k words
4.31
181k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie was inconsolable as she sat on the marble floor of the fancy hotel bridal suite's bathroom. Her best friends and even her mother scrambled to try to calm her, but the tears kept flowing and the panic in her voice kept getting worse.

"Jeannie...don't you think I was nervous on the day that I married your Father?"

Maria tried her best to comfort her daughter, but this had never been her area of expertise. It was actually Jeannie's father that had always comforted their daughter. He was generally calmer and gentler. Maria was better at the taking care of the home side of things. She could cook to feed an army, clean until everything sparkled, and tend to a healthy garden as well. She never understood the connection between her husband and her daughter, and even occasionally felt jealous of it.

Jeannie looked up at her mother through fresh tears. "I want Daddy!"

Maria was not about to argue with her distraught daughter. "Very well! I will send him." With that she turned on her heel and left to find her husband.

Jeannie sent her best friends away as well. The protested and left reluctantly, but left none-the-less. She sat on the cool floor rocking back and forth while waiting for her Daddy. The hotel room door opened after one sharp knock.

"Princess, I am here..." called Eric.

"In here, Daddy." Jeannie sniffled pitifully.

Eric stepped into the doorway of the washroom. On the floor in a small pretty heap he saw his grown daughter. Her face was wet with tears and her eyes slightly swollen from crying. She wore a bathrobe and had bare feet. She wouldn't have to be dressed for the wedding for another few hours. He had time to calm her and listen to what is troubling her.

"Come along baby, he stepped into the bathroom and took her hands hauling her to her feet. He wrapped his arm around her and they went out into the main part of the hotel room. He steered her past the sofa set and instead took her over to the bed. They both automatically climbed into the bed and snuggled close while resting their heads on the pillows facing each other. This was natural for them and they had been doing it for years.

"Tell Daddy what is troubling you." He whispered softly. Her face was so pretty. Her sad eyes being so big and brown were beautiful still. Eric was a total softy for his daughter.

"I am scared, Daddy." Jeannie's voice trembled.

Automatically, Eric hauled her closer to him so their bodies were tucked snugly against each other. He tipped his face closer to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Do you love, Jamie?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you want to marry him?"

"I do, but..."

"Tell me what is scaring you, Jeannie."

"Daddy, did you know that he might have trouble having kids? It's not his fault. He was injured as a child. It's not necessarily impossible but it could be!"

Jeannie was speaking fast, but Eric followed without any problems. "Jeannie there is always adoption and there are medical procedures. You have known this I assume for a while, no?"

"I did know. I really want babies though, Daddy." Jeannie explained. Her voice was almost pleading for her father to understand.

"Hmm well Jeannie...James and I are both tall and have dark hair and brown eyes. Actually, he looks a lot like a younger version of me. So, if he can't get you pregnant, I will!" Eric joked. It was an off color joke for sure, but one he felt comfortable making with his daughter. They were close enough to talk or joke about anything.

"Would you?" she asked softly.

Eric had been watching her mouth, but now his eyes flew up to look at hers. She sounded so serious. "Oh honey...I...umm..."

"It would work, Daddy. If he can't get me pregnant, you could. He would never suspect."

"Oh, Jeannie, do you even know what you are suggesting here? You don't want your own Daddy's baby in your womb." Eric tried to laugh it off. Jeannie, however, wasn't laughing.

"Yes, I do know what I am suggesting. And if James can't give me babies, I hope you will."

Eric was starting to feel uncomfortable, but worse he was starting to feel aroused. He shifted his hips back from hers just in case. "I don't know, Jeannie...."

"Daddy, what if he doesn't find me beautiful?" Jeannie asked shifting the topic abruptly.

"He already does! Jeannie, any man would be insane not to find you beautiful!" Eric said feeling confident again.

"No...I mean...naked." Jeannie blushed softly. Eric felt a surge of pride.

"James has never seen you naked? You and he have never...umm..." his question trailed off.

"I have stayed true to my word, Daddy. I am a virgin. He has never seen me naked. No man has."

Suddenly, Eric found himself rock hard. He was quite thankful that he had shifted his hips back from her. He would have been rather embarrassed to have his daughter feel his hard pulsing cock pressed against her. As it was he felt quite ashamed of himself.

"I am proud of you, Jeannie. He will of course find you beautiful, I am sure of it." Once again Eric kissed his daughter's soft lips.

"Maybe you could look at me and tell me..."

Eric went to protest. After all it was ridiculous and inappropriate to want to see his own daughter, even in her adulthood, naked. He was about to tell her so when he saw her bottom lip quivering on the verge of tears. If he told her no she would assume he didn't want to see because she wasn't beautiful enough. He might not understand women all that well, hell he didn't understand his own wife at all. But Jeannie, well he knew her very well.

"I think that would be okay, sweetheart."

Jeannie shifted and rolled onto her back. She was about to reach for the sash of her robe when Eric stopped her hands. "Let me, Baby."

Very slowly he untied the sash. He slid his warm hands under and drew the material back. In no time she lay there before him completely naked with only her arms still tucked into the robe. Eric let his eyes roam more freely of her assets than he had ever dared before. He felt his cock leak pre-cum as his eyes lazily followed the soft feminine curve of her breasts. He bit his lip as he watched her light brown nipples stiffen into tight peaks. His eyes continued down her flat stomach until they reached a riot of downy fresh curls between her legs.

So many women shaved completely. Eric even preferred a shaved or trimmed bush, but there was something irresistible about Jeannie's riot of curls between her thighs. He only wished he could get a better look at her lower lips and virgin hole. He also would have loved to see her tight puckered asshole.

With regret he reached to pull her robe back up around her modestly. He wanted to look at her more, but he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "You're absolutely perfect in every way. You're beautiful, baby."

"Leave it, Daddy." She brushed his hands away, leaving her robe open. "I want to know if I am beautiful everywhere."

Eric moved back a little. He wanted to look at her everywhere. He honestly wanted nothing more, but it seemed so wrong. "Baby, I am only human, and male at that. I umm...I can't seem to help...let's just say maybe it is best we don't do this."

Jeannie pouted sadly. Eric felt his very thin layer of resolve melting rapidly. "Sweetheart, my penis hard. I know logically you're my daughter, but my body is reacting to you as a woman. I am ashamed. That is the only reason."

"Please Daddy." Her words trembled now, but not with sadness. Eric felt as if he had been punched in the stomach as he realized his daughter was aroused.

Eric sat up and put space between himself and his daughter's amazing body. "I'd love to but..."

He felt her move on the bed, but he didn't look. He assumed she was sitting up and tucking her robe around her. She was probably a bit stung by his refusal. What he didn't expect was her hands on his shoulders and her lips on his neck. She kissed him there so softly. Then maddeningly she slid her tongue over the sensitive skin there.

"Daddy, will you taste me?" She whispered.

Eric's breath caught in his throat and he coughed once sharply. Had Jeannie had booze with breakfast? Was she on something? They had always been close both emotionally and physically; maybe even to the point that was a tad unnatural. However, this...this was something else entirely. This was taboo, disgusting, and he was pretty sure illegal. She kissed his neck some more.

Eric couldn't help but wonder why something so taboo and disgusting felt so completely wonderful? And who was it that decided it was taboo? Who decided physical love between an adult consenting father and daughter was disgusting? And furthermore, if it wasn't hurting anyone, why was it illegal? Eric chose to overlook some people it could hurt. They'd never know anyway, he reasoned.

"Daddy...."

Jeannie stretched back on the bed. Eric looked at his stunning daughter. She had now completely removed the robe and tossed it to the floor. She was naked and breathing heavily. They're both aroused and he was almost certain he could smell the delicious scent of her aroused pussy. Not too many proper thoughts could form in his head, but one thing he did know was that he did want to taste her.

Standing, Eric slowly removed all of his clothes. He watched her as she watched him. Her big eyes grew rounder and rounder as he finally got down to just his boxers. He felt excited to show his very own daughter his hard cock. He couldn't wait to see her expression. He wondered briefly if the thickness and length would scare her.

"Jeannie baby, are you sure about this?" He asked before he took down his boxers. She bit her lower lip and nodded solemnly.He pulled them down and steped out of them. He now stood before his very own daughter, his very flesh and blood, naked and rock hard. He wanted her.

"What do you think?" He couldn't help himself and had to ask.

"Daddy your cock is so big and so perfect! You are really handsome. I have always thought so." Jeannie smiled coyly. She batted her eyes. She was equal parts innocent and vixen. She was horny and seemed to feel safe. She needed her Daddy.

Caught up in her smile and the lust in her eyes he moved onto the bed quickly. He crawled between her legs, spread them wide and settled in so his face was just inches from her clearly moist slit. Now he could really smell her juices. Her scent was exotic and beautiful. She was alluring like no other. Eric licked his lips, then moved in so he could slide his tongue ever so softly over her outer lips. She squirmed, so he repeated this a few more times getting the same thrilling result.

Finally, he had to truly taste her. Using his fingers he gently opened her. She was so fresh and pink. Her clit was hard and poking out. Her virginal entrance was wet and begging to be tongue fucked. Eric's own wife didn't like oral. Eric had been known as a pussy eating champ back in the day. He could make any girl cum with his tongue. His buddies had hailed him as some kind of hero, and the girls actually agreed to dates with him. Excelling at oral had gotten him a lot of pussy back in the day. Then he had met his wife and he fell in love. He wanted to reform his pussy hounding ways. This was likely why he had agreed to leave her virginal until the wedding night. Sometimes, Eric felt a bit tricked. She had lead him to believe she was sexually open minded and once married she looked forward to exploring her sexuality with him.

Sure, they had sex, but the exploring never came to pass. He wasn't allowed to taste her cunt. She never sucked his cock. Anal was out of the question, and missionary was her preferred position. Occasionally she'd lay on her stomach and let him take her that way. Over the years Eric had masturbated a lot. A LOT! He also had had a few extramarital affairs. They had strictly been sexual. He loved his wife, despite her being a cold fish when it came to sex. He loved Jeannie too, more than anything, and never wanted to do anything to hurt her.

Jeannie...his perfect daughter. And now he had his face buried against her wet cunt. He was hungrily and greedily eating her now. He could stay here for hours eating her pussy, but he knew he couldn't. This beautiful creature was to be married in a matter of hours.

Pushing her legs up and back he spread her more, and lifted her ass a bit off the bed. He looked at her pretty puckered asshole. It was so pink and inviting. He licked her there. She squealed with a mixture of surprise and delight. Eric brought his tongue back and slid it all around the rim repeatedly. After several passes all over and around her asshole he pressed the tip of his stiffened tongue against the opening. He's made her very wet there and slowly the tip of his tongue slid just a little past the tight muscle. She whimpered.

After Eric has had his fill of her incredible asshole, he brought his hungry tongue back to her soaked quivering cunt hole. He continued to eat her pussy, but damn he wanted to fuck her! He knew he couldn't. He had to leave her mostly pristine and let another man take her virginity. It made his stomach tighten just thinking of another man using her body.

Slowly Eric kisses his way up his daughter's body. He took his time and allowed his tongue to dip into the groove of her hip, then into her belly button. He kissed and licked his way all the way up. He paused at her breasts to suck her nipples. He imagined their baby feeding from her one day. She would make such a beautiful mother.

Jeannie moaned and whimpered as her Daddy kissed and caressed her body. Finally when his lips met hers he kissed her deeply and with pure unadulterated passion.

"Take me." She whispered breathlessly against his ear. Somewhere in the back of her mind she had a nagging that reminded her that this was her wedding day. She was meant for another man. A man that expected a virgin on their wedding night. Jeannie wanted to care about that, she really did, but all she wanted was her Daddy.

Eric pulled back and looked into his daughter's eyes. "I want to, baby. I want nothing more, but I can't and we both know I can't."

Jeannie pouted. She wiggled her body until his cock was pressing against her wetness. "I want you."

Eric never considered himself a weak man, but right now he felt his resolve melting away. He needed his daughter like he needed his next breath. She was betrothed to another man. A good man that had asked for her hand in marriage and Eric had readily agreed. He truly had no right to what he wanted to take. Cursing loudly, he moved away from her sharply and sat on the edge of the bed. Despite his agitation he was still rock hard.

"I can't. I want you more than anything, but we can't do that."

"We can't not do it." Jeannie said simply, but there was a trace of hurt in her voice. Eric could hear it.

She was right, and they both knew it. Eventually, they would make love. If it wasn't now, it would still happen in the near future. He felt her move on the bed again and she pressed her naked body to his back.

"I need to cum." Eric said simply. "Come sit on the floor in front of me and let me cum on your perfect tits."

It was evident that Jeannie was disappointed. Eric was too. She knelt on the cream colored carpet and looked up at her Daddy. She licked her lips as she watched him stroke his cock.

"Do you masturbate a lot, Daddy?"

"Yes. I have to."

"Doesn't Mama let you fuck her?"

Eric laughed sardonically. "Barely. You don't seem anything like her that way. You are passionate."

"I don't want to marry Jamie" She said so casually that Eric almost didn't pick up on what she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to be with you. I know I can't be your wife, but I want to be your lover."

It was a split decision. One that would change both of their lives. Hopefully for the better. It would also ruin other lives. Eric knew it. Jeannie knew it. He brought her back onto the bed. He put her on her back and spread her legs. He touched her between her legs. She was still soaked. He sucked her cunt juices from his fingers.

"Tell me...." He coaxed.

"I want you, Daddy...."

Pressing forward, Eric placed the thick head of his cock against her opening. He was leaking precum and he could feel the heat of her. He just knew her cunt would be incredibly tight and hot. Kissing her hard he slid the head just inside her. She didn't react too much other than a whimper against his lips, but then he wasn't that deep yet. He pressed a little more and now she gasped. He was poised right at her maidenhead. One solid push and he would truly be inside her having fully taken her virginity.

Taking a deep breath, Eric pushed into his daughter's pussy. He buried his rock hard cock where no man had ever been before. He took what he wanted and what he felt was rightfully his. Her breath came sharp and he could see her struggle to hide the discomfort she was in. He rained kisses all over her face, while holding still inside her.

"It will be alright, baby. Just give it a moment."

Jeannie nodded. He felt so big inside her and there was such an intense pressure. She felt so full and it hurt a bit. When her Dad went to move a little she dug her nails into his shoulders and hissed a tight breath between her slightly parted lips. Eric grunted but stayed himself. After several long moments Jeannie started to relax. He seemed to sense this and attempted pulling back a little.

"Fuck you feel good. You're so tight." He panted. He started a slow rhythm stroking slowly in and out of her.

Little by little Jeannie noticed the pain receded and was replaced by sensations that felt amazing. The friction inside her that her Daddy's cock created as he stroked in and out of her started driving her wild. He increased his speed bit by bit while watching her closely for her reactions. Her heart pounded in her chest as she found herself almost panting. Her nipples tightened to hard points. She dug her nails into her Daddy's shoulders while trying to hold onto some semblance of self control.

"Daddy..." She gasped as he pushed deep.

Her climax was building inside her. She could feel herself sliding closer and closer to it. Her skin felt damp with perspiration. Finally, the race inside her body reached the point of no return. Jeannie could no longer hold her self control in check. She could no more stop the orgasm her Daddy's cock had built inside her than she could stop a moving freight train. With a scream that was shockingly loud her body convulsed and quivered it's way through an orgasm that in the end left her breathless, whimpering and with tears of pure joy in her eyes. Nothing had ever prepared her for such an intense experience.

When it was done her body still clenched with what she could only describe as aftershocks. She opened her eyes and peered at her father. He was still buried inside her, but he was still. His face was an almost comical mixture of surprise and maybe discomfort.

"Daddy?" She asked softly.

"Baby. That was unbelievable! I have never seen a woman come so completely undone like that before."

Jeannie felt both shy and beautiful.

"I need to cum, my little one."

Jeannie hadn't been able to tell if he had cum or not. She had been so wrapped up in her own release that she lost track. She wanted her Daddy to cum.

"Can you handle a little more, Jeannie?"

She honestly wasn't sure she could, but she had to make her Daddy cum so she nodded.

Eric wasted no time. Pulling out of his daughter's soaking cunt he grabbed her carefully and spun her onto her stomach. Moving behind her he pulled her to her knees. When she went to raise her torso up off the bed softly pushed her head back down to the bed.

"Face down, ass up." He whispered. She made what almost sounded like a purr in response.

Without mercy Eric slid back into his daughter from this new position. She gasped and whimpered as he shoved his cock as deep into her cunt as he could. His cock and balls were soaked with her juices. Eric wanted to fuck his daughter like a whore. Of course he thought of her as a Princess, but when she was face down with her ass in the air for her Daddy...she was a whore.

12