Jean's Modesty Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

“Jean, if you want to make it hard you have to put it in your mouth.”

Jean got down on her knees in front of him. (I couldn’t believe that I was about to see my wife suck another mans cock.) She held his cock gently in her right hand then leaned forward and with her tongue drew the head of his cock into her mouth. As she pulled back it popped out again. She repeated this a couple more times then she swallowed his cock as far as she could then drew back until it almost came out of her mouth. She repeated this motion that seemed to be having an effect. After about a minute of Jean’s sexy mouth work Ray’s cock was standing tall. I was relieved to see that Ray’s cock wasn’t much different in size from mine. With Jean continuing to suck on his cock Ray began to get down on the floor. Jean moved with him never letting his cock
drop from her lips. Once down he positioned himself so that his face was in Jean’s pussy. As Jean continued to suck him off, Ray pulled Jean’s panties off and started running his tongue around Jean’s pussy lips then pushed his tongue as far inside her as he could. Now the only sound I could hear was the sucking noises the two of them were making.

After ten minutes of sucking each other Ray said “Where would you like me to deposit my load? In your mouth or in your big juicy pussy?”

“In my pussy please.”

With that Ray turned to face my wife and I watched as he slid his cock inside her pussy.
I felt like I was in a trance. Except for the pain in my balls I wasn’t aware of anything around me. My eyes where glued to my wife’s pussy and the cock that was now in the hole that only I had used for the last eight years.

As Ray began stroking his cock in and out of Jean I could tell by the sounds she was making that Jean was getting close to a climax. I heard Jean say, “Try to cum with me. I want to feel you filling my pussy up while I am having my orgasm.”

“Oh, I’ll fill your pussy all right. I haven't been laid in about three weeks so I have a big load of cum for you.”

“I’m starting, oh my god that’s feels good. Cum now, fill me up with your cum.”

Just then Ray let out a loud grunt and he started bucking like a horse as he released his load. It must have taken Ray five minutes to finish emptying his load. When he did finish he got up and went to the bathroom while Jean lay on the floor. I could see cum running from her pussy and into the crack of her ass. I don’t know why but the sight of Ray’s cum dripping out of my wife’s pussy caused my to blow my own load all over my hands.
When Ray came back into the room he picked up his pants and shorts and got dressed. Then he handed Jean her panties which she put on. By the time she stood up the crotch of her panties were already soaked through with cum. Jean put her skirt back on and went in the kitchen to get her blouse which she put on but didn’t button. She just tied the bottom of the blouse together. When Ray came into the kitchen she offered him a beer, which he accepted and they sat quietly and drank their beers. Jean was the first to break the silence. “This was a one time thing. It cannot happen again, is that understood?”

Ray said “Agreed. Anyway I am moving out of town next week so that shouldn’t be a problem.”

Jean got up from her chair and came around and sat on the edge of the kitchen table facing Ray and said, “Please don’t tell anyone about this. I’ve never done anything like this before and I probably never will again so I sure don’t want my husband to find out. If he did he would leave me in a minute and I couldn’t deal with losing him.”

“Don’t worry, I never give away a confidence. Anyway, it was pretty good wasn’t it?”

“It was terrific, I enjoyed ever second of it. And you sure as hell filled me up didn’t you?”

Ray reached forward and lifted my wife’s skirt exposing the very wet crotch of her panties. “I guess I did fill you to overflowing. You couldn’t get another drop inside that pussy if you tried.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that. I think I could hold anything you have left in you balls now.”

With that challenge Ray stood up and lifted Jean so that her ass was sitting on the table.
Then he began loosening his pants. Jean removed her blouse and leaned back resting her weight on her arms. When Ray took his pants off I could see that his cock was already hard I couldn’t believe that he recovered that fast although I was starting to get hard again myself. With his left hand Ray moved the crotch of Jean’s panties to the side and with his right hand he guided the head of his cock into Jean’s pussy. Then he held onto Jean’s legs as he pistoned his cock in and out of her dripping hole. I was getting exhausted just watching them. It wasn’t long before Jean was moaning and trying to push her hips up to meet the thrusts from Ray. As Ray pumped harder and faster I could see that he was breaking into a sweat. Finally with one loud groan Ray fired another load into my wife’s pussy.

As Ray pulled back both he and Jean (and of course me) were staring at Jean’s pussy. As the head of Ray’s cock came clear only a little bit of his cum escaped with it. Jean said, “See, I told you I could handle it.” They both laughed.

After that they got quiet. Ray quickly finished his beer and got his tools together and started to leave. Jean called after him “What about your fee?”


Ray looked back at her and said, “I believe you paid in full”. Then he left.

When Ray had gone I didn’t know what to do. I was confused about my feelings about the whole thing. While I did feel jealous, I didn’t feel anger. And I surly was aroused by the whole thing. I was thinking I should go have a couple of beers somewhere and think things over. But I couldn’t leave because Jean was sitting in the kitchen drinking a beer. I figured she would go take a shower when she finished her beer and I could slip out of the house unnoticed then. When Jean finished her beer she didn’t go to take a shower she went into the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror looking at herself. She lifted her skirt up and looked at how wet and sticky her panties and pussy were. Then she lay down on the bed. The image of her sticky panties and soggy pussy were too much for me. I felt a sudden urge to make love to Jean and it had to be right away.

I very quietly left the basement and entered the house. I took my shoes off in the kitchen so Jean wouldn’t hear me coming. As I walked past the kitchen table I saw drops of cum starting to dry on the table and in the living room I saw drops of cum on the carpet. These sights just made me hotter. When I stepped into the bedroom I found Jean laying on the bed with her skirt hiked up to her waist and her right hand inside her panties. Her panties were so wet I could see through them. She had at least one finger buried in her pussy up to the second knuckle.

I quietly said, “I’m home.” Jean jumped and with a shriek and tried to cover herself up. I quickly moved to the bed and sat beside her. I pulled the blankets down and said it’s Okay to take care of yourself when I not home. It’s nothing you need to be embarrassed about. In fact I find the sight a positive turn on.” I continued playing dumb like I didn’t notice that her pussy was dripping cum and the whole house smelled of sex. I just lay down on the bed next to her and started kissing her. Jean tried to pull away but I wouldn’t let her. When I started sucking her tits Jean began to enjoy what I was doing to her. When I ran my hand inside her panties Jean stiffened up and waited to see what was going to happen. I just said “My aren’t we wet, I guess you want a cock up inside you right now. Jean must have though this was the best way out of the mess she was in. After all, once I orgasm inside her she could stop worrying about me finding her pussy full of someone else’s cum. Jean said “I’ve been waiting for you to get home to fuck me all day. I
want you inside me now.”

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and slipped into Jean. As I was stroking in and out of
Jean I kept thinking about what I had seen and all of the cum that filled Jean’s
pussy. Jean was now relaxed and was enjoying her third fuck of the day. The more I though about the feeling I was getting from Jean’s pussy the hotter I got until I suddenly had an irresistible urge to go down on Jean’s cum filled pussy. Without another seconds thought I pulled my cock out of Jean and turned into a 69 position and before Jean knew or could react to what I was doing I had my tongue in her pussy. The smell was pungent and the taste slightly salty but I didn’t mind a bit. Jean started to say something but suddenly she was having one of the most extreme orgasms I have ever seen her have. She started bucking her hips, and then she grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled my face against her pussy. She began yelling “Suck my pussy, suck it clean. Oh lick me.” Then she found my cock with her mouth and started sucking on me. Jean’s orgasm lasted about three minutes. My orgasm started as hers ended and Jean sucked me dry. After lying there awhile we both fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later and Jean was still asleep. As I was still lying with my head almost in her pussy I could see that she was still dripping a little. I carefully leaned over and licked the trails of cum running from her pussy toward the crack of her ass. Jean’s hips started to respond again. Just a little but enough to show she was enjoying the attention so I stuck my tongue inside her and
began sucking her to another orgasm. About halfway there she said “Put you cock in me,
I want to feel you inside me.” I turned around and slipped my cock in her pussy. It was still very wet but not nearly as messy as before. I stroked my cock in and out of Jean’s pussy for about ten minutes before I felt my balls tighten up and release a stream of semen inside her.

After that I dozed off again. When I woke up Jean was in the kitchen making dinner. When I walked through the house I noticed that Jean had cleaned all evidence of her sexual romp with the locksmith. When I went into the kitchen Jean handed me a beer and kissed me but never said a word about anything that had happened that day. I didn’t say anything ether.

I did talk to her about it later but that’s a story for another time.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
More Stories