Jean's Modesty Ch. 3

Story Info
Jean flashes, then the truth comes out.
3.7k words
123.8k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers

At the end of Jean's Modesty II I asked Jean to explain how she was always getting discounts on goods and services from people who did work in our house. As she promised, that night after dinner we sat down to discuss it.

Jean started by saying "I first have to tell you a few things about me that I never told you before. When I was in high school I discovered by accident that I could get boys attention by letting them see my panties. The first time was an accident. I noticed that a boy I was interested in was staring at me and I didn't know why until I looked down and saw that my skirt had ridden up and exposed my panties. The boy came over to talk to me later. I can't be sure that his seeing my panties had anything to do with his coming over to talk with me by I noted the coincidence in timing of the two events. After that I experimented a little. I would casually let my legs spread just enough that someone sitting across from me would get a good view then I would watch their reactions. I found two things to be true. First was that after a boy got a peak up my skirt I could easily ask him for a favor and get it, and second was that I enjoyed flashing my panties and the reactions I got from doing

When I was a senior in high school my mother caught me flashing a guy. That night she had a long talk with me. I though she was going to be angry and call me names but she laughed and patted me on the head. Then she said teasing guys in high school to get what you want is okay but next year you'll be in college and that kind of behavior is dangerous. From now on you can be either modest or an exhibitionist. I recommend modest. In the long run it will get you more.'

I decided to follow mom's advice and I guess it work pretty well because I won you that way. Just before we got married my mother had another talk with me. She said 'Remember what I told you about being modest? Well it is even more important in a marriage. If you don't keep anything private from your husband your sex life can get stale fast. Your father and I have been married for 20 years and other than when we are making love I have never let he see me naked. Not in the shower, on the toilet or anywhere else in the house. That's not to say that you father hasn't found ways to catch peaks of me when I am naked, but that's okay because it shows he is still interested. And I don't mind him peaking, as a matter of fact it turns me on a little but because he doesn't know that I know what his is up to he still thinks I am a totally modest person. I believe the fact that your father is just as sexually passionate today as he was when we first got married is due to my pretended modesty. I am not saying you have to do this it is just a suggestion from someone with experience.'

I have always trusted my mother's advice so I decided to practice her brand of modesty in our marriage. I believe that this has worked quit well up till now. Mom was right about the way you would behave. Always trying to catch me naked by walking into the bathroom unannounced and other such games. Then I became puzzled about a year ago when you seemed to stop trying to catch me in the nude. That is until one day when Barbara Jackson and Mary Brennan came over to the house to collect things for a church rummage sale. I had invited them into the kitchen for a cup of coffee and then I went in to the basement to get some items I had set aside for the rummage sale. As I walked through the basement I could clearly hear the conversation that Barbara and Mary were having. Then I noticed that you had left your ladder in the middle of the floor. As I walked by the ladder the voices in the kitchen got even cleared. When I looked up I could see part of the kitchen through the old register. Out of curiosity I climbed the latter for a better look and there in front of me was the kitchen table. When I looked under the table I found myself looking directly up Barbara's skirt at her frilly panties. I nearly laughed out loud. I still hadn't caught on, not until I looked around and noticed that from where I was standing on the ladder I could see into every room downstairs. Then I knew why you hadn't closed up the old registers.

I decided to test my theory to see if I was right. That night after dinner I told you I was going to take a bath and shave my legs. I went into the bedroom and spent some time sorting some clothes for the dry cleaners then went into the bathroom. I turned on the water then began getting undressed very slowly. When I was finally wearing only my panties I spent a lot of time brushing my hair and removing nail polish. Finally I removed my panties and bent over the tub so that my butt was facing the register in the floor. I stayed like that for about a minute then I got into the tub. After I finished washing and shaving my legs I got out of the tub and dried myself slowly. When I was done I walked into the bedroom and put on my nightgown. Within five minutes you were in bed with me and ready to make love. You already had an erection when you came in the room so I knew for sure that you had been watching me for the basement. You'll never know how many times I intentionally let you spy on me so that I could get you horny. The benefit to me was it excited me to do it and then you made love to me. I loved the arrangement. I got to be an exhibitionist without anyone knowing about it but me.

Everything changed when you hired Ray to change the door locks. Ray meant nothing to me and when I first saw him I had no interest in him. Everything was fine until I was sitting having a cup of coffee with Ray after he had completed the job. As I reached for my purse to get my wallet I caught him looking down my blouse at my breasts. It startled me and I reacted my asking him what he was doing. I told him I knew he was looking at my breasts and as I said it I felt the tingle of excitement I used to get in high school when I flashed my panties at some unsuspecting boy. Ray didn't deny that he had been peaking at my breasts; instead he complemented me on how beautiful they were. I told him that flattery would get him nowhere but that wasn't true. His flattery had excited me. When he offered me $20.00 to forget what had happened I accepted thinking for a little more I would gladly take my blouse off. It was as if he read my mind because he offered me another $30.00 to remove my blouse and I almost did it, but I decided to hold out for more money. I ended up getting $75.00 to remove my blouse and bra. I was so horny by that time I knew I wasn't going to be able to stop anything from happening. Ray kept getting what he wanted and I kept getting more money. I took him into the living room and removed my skirt. Then Ray asked if I wanted to see his cock. I hadn't seen another man's cock since I meet you. I had to see it, touch it, and yes suck on it. After that it was just pure sex. He gave me the biggest load of spunk I had ever had in my pussy and I had at least two orgasms. When it was over I felt a little guilty about it so before Ray left I wanted to tell him that this would never happen between us again and that I never wanted you to know about it. Ray agreed. The next thing I know I've got Ray's cock inside me again.

When Ray finally left the house was a mess. There was cum on the living rum floor and on the kitchen table and the whole house seemed to smell of sex, but we got our door locks installed for free. I didn't expect you back from golf for a couple more hours so I went into the bedroom to lie down for a few minutes. Before I knew it you were sitting on the bed next to me telling me you were horny and wanted to make love to me. I was petrified that you were going to realize that I had just had sex and throw me out of the house. When you put your cock inside me I thought that I might just have gotten away with it, but then you pulled out and decided to give my pussy some oral love. I just knew that you would smell and taste Ray's cum and the game would be over. But you just kept on making love to me. You even gave me an orgasm. When you were done you took a nap.

While you were asleep I showered and cleaned up all the evidence around the house. The last thing I did was take the cum soaked clothes I had been wearing to the laundry room. When I did I noticed that the basement light was on so I went down to turn it off. That's when I noticed something strange about you ladder. I saw a pile of tissues on top of the ladder. When I picked them up to look at them they felt wet and sticky. When I smelled them I knew that the tissues had cum on them. That is when I realized that you had watched me while I was having sex with Ray. Any you had obviously enjoyed it. At first I was confused about how I should feel about what happened. I didn't know whether I felt guilty for having sex with Ray or angry with you for setting my up and watching it happen. After thinking it over for a while I decided that I would just let it go. I enjoy myself while it was happening and you must have enjoyed watching it so I decided that if you didn't mention it I wouldn't mention it either.

One day several weeks later I decided to try an experiment on you. We were out to lunch at a sidewalk cafe when I noticed that two guys at a table in front of us were look at my legs. I suddenly wondered what you would do if you saw me flashing my panties at these men. So I picked up a newspaper and pretended to read while I let my legs separate far enough to give the two guys at the other table a good view up my skirt. After only about five minutes I saw that you noticed the guys looking at me. Shortly after that you went to the men's room. While you were gone I didn't give our friends a peak and as soon as I saw you coming through the cafe I held the newspaper up and spread my legs again. When we left the cafe I knew that my experiment had been a success. I could see that you were trying to hide your hard on as we walked back to the car and when we got home you couldn't wait to get me in bed and start fucking me. After that any time we went out for lunch or dinner or even drinks I would let you see me flashing someone. This guaranteed two things. One was that I would get a good fucking when we got home and the other was that it was easy to get you to take me out to lunch or dinner.

The next event I need to tell you about was when the guy came over to measure the windows for the custom blinds. When I told you that Harold was coming over to measure the windows I wasn't planning on having sex with him. The thought hadn't entered my mind. But as soon as I told you about the appointment you immediately told me that you had a golf date for that Saturday. When you did that I knew that you were thinking that something sexual might happen between me and Harold and you wanted to watch. So I went along with you. Saturday morning I put on my sexy underwear and a short skirt. I was thinking that maybe I could accomplish three things that day. Get laid, give you a good show and get a discount on our blinds. When Harold showed up I was a little disappointed but not to badly. I decided to change my clothes so that you would know that things had changed and not to expect much. I just couldn't get hot about the idea of making love to an overweight middle-aged bald man. And I was sure you really wouldn't get much of a kick out of watching that. Anyway when I went upstairs to show Harold which windows to measure he asked why I had changed my clothes. He said that I looked very sexy the way I was dressed. I laughed and thanked him for the complement. Then Harold got very bold. He said 'I hope this doesn't offend you but how would you like to get a discount on this job.' I asked him how much of a discount and he said 10%. I asked him what I would have to do to earn it. He said that all I had to do was take my clothes off and let him see me completely naked. I said how about you give me 20% off and I let you fuck me, but only a quickie? Harold agreed. I removed my clothes and then waited as Harold removed his. I lay back on the bed in the guest room and Harold came over to me. His cock was only semi hard so I took it in my hand and stroked it slowly. After a minute it still wasn't completely erect so I sucked his cock into my mouth and gave him a good tongue bath. Within a couple of minutes he was rock hard. I let my legs hang over the side of the bed and I spread them so he could stand between my knees and slide his cock inside me. I was surprised to find that even though I didn't find Harold in any way attractive my pussy had gotten wet as I was playing with his cock. He was able to slide all the way into me in one stroke. He took his time and took long slow strokes pulling his cock almost all of the way out leaving just the tip on his cock head inside my pussy then he pushed it all of the way in again. He kept this up for nearly ten minutes slowly driving my up to and over the edge into an incredible orgasm. As I was floating through my orgasm I felt Harold beginning to increase his speed and then I felt his cock jump inside my pussy and I could feel the hot cum as it filled me up. When his cock went limp and fell out of my hole Harold thanked me and got dressed. I got dressed except for my panties and we went back downstairs and Harold left.

I didn't put my panties on because I wanted you to notice that they were missing and figure out what had happened. I went into the bathroom and as I filled the tub for a bath I teased you by standing directly over the register so that you could see Harold's cum on my pussy. Then I stood naked in front of the mirror and masturbated to orgasm before I took my bath.

Nothing more happened until Harold scheduled the installation of the blinds. I had no intention of having sex with Harold again and I thought you were to be home Saturday anyway. I began thinking that you wanted to make sure that I didn't fuck Harold again. But then Friday you said you had been invited to play golf and I told you it was okay with me. I thought to myself that you were going to be disappointed if you sat in the basement waiting to watch me fuck Harold because it wasn't going to happen. I tried to make that clear when I got dressed that morning. I wore nothing sexy or revealing. But it wasn't Harold who came to install the blinds. It was his son John. As soon as I saw John I felt my pussy get wet. John went upstairs to start his work and I went to change. I knew you would catch on that something was different when you saw the clothes I was changing into.

I was nervous all morning as I waited for John to finish the upstairs. When he finally came down stairs I started looking for my chance to get him to notice me. It finally happened when he dropped a screw on the floor in the kitchen. I went and retrieved it for him and when I handed it to him I stood so that when he looked down at me from the ladder he couldn't help but see my breasts inside my blouse. This play worked like a charm. After that he kept me busy helping him so that I had to stand near the ladder giving he a constant view of my tits. When we got to the last window in the bedroom John tried to trick me into a position where he could look up my skirt. I let him do it then pretended to catch him doing it. He was embarrassed and tried to buy his way out of the situation like Ray had done so I negotiated a deal with him. Then I lifted my skirt to give him a good view of my legs and my panty covered pussy. Next I told him to remove his pants. When hid did I could see that he had a very stiff cock in his shorts, so I negotiated again. I got an additional 20% of the job in exchange for sex with John.

By this time I was so horny I just had to see and taste that cock. So I went over to John and pull his shorts down and went down on him. As I sucked his cock I though about you hiding in the basement watching me, and it made me more excited. I wanted to put on a good show for you. I sucked John's cock the way I know you like me to suck yours. I know he enjoyed it because in no time at all he was pumping a load of cum down my throat. Then I told him we had to go to the living room because I wouldn't fuck anyone but you in the bedroom. That wasn't completely true. The truth was that I figured that if we got on the bed you wouldn't be able to see us fucking.

When we got to the living room I got John to eat my pussy until I had an orgasm and then he fucked me. His cock felt great inside my hot pussy. I was thinking it would have been nice to be sucking on your cock while he was fucking me. When he blasted his hot load inside me I decide I had had enough and I wanted to go into the bathroom and take a bath while you watched me.

So that is the story of how I managed to get these great discounts."

When Jean had finished her story I just shook my head in disbelief. Not at what she had done, because I had been a witness to all of that, but because I never knew that she was manipulating me. All that time I though that I was manipulating her. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. I knew I was going to have to get relief soon. Then Jean started to speak again. "I told you all of this so that you will always know that anything I do is because I love and trust you and I want you to love and trust me. If you want I will stop flashing in public and I will never flirt or have sex with anyone but you. I won't be disappointed if that's what you want. But if you want me to continue doing the things I have been doing over the last few months just tell me."


I said "I do love and trust you and I would like you to continue doing what you have been doing as long as you feel comfortable and still want to do it."

Jean said, "Okay, but make sure you tell me to stop anytime you want me to. And an other thing, if we are going to continue this behavior remember this; we never had this conversation."

I asked, "What do you mean?"

Jean replied, "I want to continue on as though we never discussed what we are doing. If someone comes to the house to do some repairs or to install something, I want you to tell me you are going golfing not that your going to be in the basement watching. I want to act as though you don't know what I am up to and I will act as though I don't know what you are up to. Agreed?"

I said, "I agree and as a sign of your commitment to this agreement will you please suck my swollen cock?" Jean said "Gladly" and she did.

K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Was It My Wife? Brian hears a disturbing story about his wife.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories