Jed Finally Drops Anchor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Douglas ducked under the door and disappeared, Jed said, "You must excuse me for asking Irma but what does he mean by chow?"

"I'll tell you if you tell me what fellatio means."

Panic attacked Jed but he was up to it. "Later Irma, I need to pee."

Irma clutched her ample chest. "Of God, the poultice will be set as hard as rock now and we forgot to leave a hole in it. Oh what can we do? We can't saw off the tip as the blade might cut through flesh."

"You could bite off the tip."

"Oh yes, the materials used are edible, to a point."

Irma climbed on to the bed, her tits swinging slightly under her loose shirt, making it very uncomfortable for Jed with his wand trying to react manfully although encased in solid plaster. Irma began nibbling and was soon into her work.

"Oh hello mother, into unaccustomed housework I see? Good day to you sweet man, I understand you are my hero. I'm Kitty and am now a little upset you didn't invite me in to give you release but I guess mom has years of experience on me."

Jed looked at the sweet-faced, olive-skinned young woman and his heart went rubbery and the palpitations became apparent, but near-innocent Kitty misinterpreted that to be the build-up to ejaculation and rushed off to fetch a towel. Spitting out bits of plaster Irma complained, "This is just like dealing with Jed after he's scoffed too much corn."

She made a breakthrough, Jed peed into an empty shower gel container and Kitty was told about the need to pee and the reason for the plaster cast. She asked what was fellatio just as Douglas re-entered the room with a bib tucked into the neck of his shirt and announced it was chow time.

* * *

After lunch when Irma and Douglas went off to rest, Kitty brought in her baby to meet Jed.

"Isn't he a beautiful baby?"

"As babies go he looks okay. He's rather red and wrinkled."

"Jed," Kitty sighed. "Have you any idea how wide the birth canal is and the trauma a baby suffers when being born?"

Sucking in breath Jed said nervously he didn't know what she was talking about and could they switch on to something else.

Kitty looked at him as if she'd caught him out lying and said, "Mom showed me a background report on you she commissioned to determine if she would permit you to be left alone with me. She fell over when she read you have a doctorate in computer science and thick dad asked what was that."

"So."

Bristling a little Kitty asked did he wish to be also labeled thick?

Jed whined she should give him a break. Computer science was irrelevant to any discussion about baby knowledge and the physical structure of the birthing system of women.

Kitty looked at him sternly. "Can you honestly deny knowledge of the internal plumbing of mothers and what baby faces in his descent?"

"I don't deny a rudimentary knowledge. It's a bit like caving -- one doesn't go in without boning up on what lies ahead and being aware how to facilitate an emergency exit."

Kitty laughed and called him a teasing fool, although she was learning he could be genuinely funny.

Flushing a little, Jed lowered his head and asked shyly, "When can you resume sex?"

"Ah," Kitty grinned. "I wondered how soon would you ask the question. Another month should see me up and running but we could have a slash sooner if you become desperate."

"No, a month will be okay."

"I doubt it. However my sisters will be calling."

"What's the use of that?"

"Such a tease, such a tease," Kitty sang, walking out with the baby who'd fallen asleep scowling, as if disgusted by the conversation. She returned ninety minutes later with the howling infant.

"Baby wants a drink. I thought you should see this."

"I'll hold him while you fetch the cup."

Kitty eyed Jed and finally said, "God, you weren't joking were you?"

Jed turned white. "Kitty, you're not going to allow me to see him drink from the tit are you? Babies must be protected from the likes of me considering what I do to women."

Kitty laughed and groped to free a bloated tit, leaving Jed wondering how the kid would get a real feed out of that and then remembered there were two of them.

She looked up and asked shyly, "What name have you chosen for him? Dad told Jessica I wanted to give you that honor."

"Alphonso."

Kitty's bottom lip trembled so Jed said hastily, "What name had you been thinking of?"

"Nick."

"Oh. Tell you what, your mom told me you guys would have dinner around my bed tonight. Suggest to her to bring up the subject of name. The kid can't go running around without a name."

"Good idea," Kitty said and added softly, "Jed, I don't think you understand it will be more than two years before baby is running around."

Yawning Jed grinned and said, "Got you there." He fell asleep watching the beautiful scene of mother and suckling infant.

Douglas came in alone with a bottle of red wine and two glasses and pouring then made the toast, "Welcome to the family. Mike called after reporting on your latest condition to the hospital and was told you could move around on a wheelchair but with both legs raised for three days and then you go to the hospital for a check and then ought to be past the point where skin stretch is a problem. So you'll come back here walking buddy.

"Come back here?"

"Yes, I have been reading a report on you Irma paid big bucks for. It gives all information except the size of your dick."

They laughed and Jed said, "You're okay Douglas. The rumor I heard was you were an arrogant bully up himself who scared most people shitless."

Douglas's eyes narrowed. "If you're lying about that I'll swat you."

"It's gospel."

Douglas grunted that every so often, like once a decade, he found it necessary to make an exception with someone. "This time it's you because you saved my grandson."

"Just a please word of thanks and a glass of wine would be sufficient Douglas. There really is not need to turn it all on for me like this, and that's the truth."

"You're all right, you know that Jed?"

Jed grinned and said, "If you're lying about that I'll swat you." Douglas laughed and thumped his thigh with his gnarled hand and winced in pain.

"After reading the report on you and noting how you're bumming you life away, rejecting responsibilities, I've decided to look at retiring Irma, demote my farm manager and appoint a director of operations, a position that could very well suit a guy with your overall business qualifications. Besides the ranch I have majority ownership in five small service businesses and the co-owners are probably robbing me blind. I want the incoming guy to centralize management here under a computerized system and he'll be given the support staff required. I've spoken to Irma and my attorney and we agree on a starting salary of 300 G's a year linked to productivity bonuses. Do I have your interest?"

"Have you gone fucking loco Jed? The job is likely to overwhelm me unless I pull my finger out."

"You're the boy," hooted Jed. "I was hoping you wouldn't bow and scrape and say something like, 'This is an immense honor, Mr McCain and I promise to perform to the best of my ability and you can have confidence in me.' You know, speaking like those fucking pansies in the city."

"Steady on Jed, I'm a one of those pansies. I've lived all me life in the city. I suppose it will come as a shock that I'm scared of moo-cows."

Jed scowled and thumped his empty glass on the bedside table. "Son, you listen to me and you listen good. If I hear you call cattle moo-cows again I'll have to shoot you. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," Jed said, trying not to crap the bed. He recovered and said, "Jed, while I appreciate your confidence in me I wish to state your should drop me from contention because I'm really not interested. At thirty I have made my mark in the business world, haven't much liked what I found, and have decided to coast along and be happy."

"Nonsense my boy, nonsense. Don't listen to yourself. You are a front-runner so be happy about that."

"I really must state..."

"Listen to me boy, my mind is on something else now."

Jed scowled, resenting being treated like a child and Douglas the bully was becoming unacceptably arrogant. Perhaps he should have said no, no way Douglas. But then again Douglas probably wasn't used to people saying no and shot people who were like that.

Douglas asked Jed to call Mike and invite Mike and his wife to dinner next night. His other three daughters and husbands would also be invited as Douglas wish to make the announcement about the proposed change to his business empire.

Jed spoke to Mike and said Mike was sorry but Jessica wouldn't attend because she was sure Douglas was out to fuck her. Jed grinned and put his hand over the phone and told Douglas the bad news.

"Damn," Douglas said, "Tell him to hold. How can we solve this impasse? She's right you know, my intention is to fuck her."

"Issue her with a safe conduct pass, promising you won't lay a finger on her tomorrow night or for the remainder of this year for that matter."

"You swine, you're working up to fuck her yourself."

"Stop making such wild assumptions Douglas," Jed said, making the sign of cutting his throat. "Possibly Mike can hear you making that totally improper and uncalled for statement."

"Right, tell him I guarantee that for the remainder of this year Jessica has nothing to fear from me; I promise I won't touch her. Also tell Mike for his ears only he shouldn't had married such a scrumptious dame if he hadn't wanted anyone to fuck her."

Mike had heard some of that background conversation and when Jed resumed talking on the phone snarled he didn't feel like coming after hearing Douglas, the swine, talking like that.

"I want you and Jessica here Mike, I'm missing you guys."

After a brief pause Mike said, "Oh, all right. Tell your patron to serve top wine."

Douglas heard that comment and said to Jed after he'd terminated the call, "What a peasant, I always serve top wine. I have nothing but top wine on this ranch, even for my employees and that is why I attract top personnel. Now keep my business plans secret; Kitty is not to be told ahead of her sisters. The older girls will hate this but know there's nothing they can do about it. If my advisers select you for the position my elder daughters will interpret this as you being elevated to being my son."

"Stupid dames, why don't they get a life?"

Becoming ware Jed wasn't joking Douglas said dryly it wasn't always the women who were stupid but apparently that was too subtle for Jed who simply looked blank and shrugged.

During pre-dinner drinks Irma instructed Jed to drink plenty of wine to fortify his spirit.

"Huh?"

"As soon as we finish dinner I'll use one blow of a hammer to shatter your poultice plaster. Providing I'm reasonably sober you should come through the emotional ordeal with no permanent injury."

"C-couldn't you just chew it off?"

"Jed, please. My husband is listening."

"Ooops, my apologies."

Irma looked shifty-eyed and very contrite. She swallowed hugely and said, "Jed, I'm dreadfully sorry and apologize. An hour ago I was talking to one of my friends about putting your penis in a poultice..."

"You what!"

"I was involved in one of the things women do far better than men do. I was talking..."

Douglas growled, "She means gossiping and in this instance even worse, talking about your dick to someone you don't even know."

"For which I apologize hugely," Irma said. "I just happened to mention your dick, er, penis and Loris laughed and said a poultice was completely the wrong. Poultices were used to draw things out and we laughed when she said the only thing for a woman to draw out of a man's penis was semen."

Jed groaned, "Wrong treatment and you two laughed."

"For which I'm terribly sorry. May I now give you the good news?"

"Ah, there's some good news?"

"Yes. Loris's husband arrived briefly not ten minutes ago and handed me the right treatment, aloe vera cream. Loris said the immobilization would have helped the skin restoration process so an application this evening and another after midnight and you should wake up with a perfectly healthy and blemish-free penis, showing no sign of trauma."

"You promise?"

"Loris consulted with a group of our friends and they all agreed within 24-hours you ought to be able to use it all night without a problem."

Jed and Douglas rolled their eyes and Irma looked a little repentant just as Kitty walked in and asked factiously, "Who's died?"

"No one," Jed quipped. "We were just talking about some dick that appears to have a lucky break."

Kitty joined in the laughter, wondering why the others were laughed so intently.

After dinner was cleared away, Irma returned to the Blue Room with a big piece of firewood and placed the plaster-encased dick over it.

"God I'm nervous," she said.

"Like your first fuck if you can remember back that far?"

"Oh Jed," she groaned, turning ashen. He took the hammer from her shaking hands and Irma said, "I'll fetch the chef."

"No, he's probably gay," Jed said and calmly smashed the plaster asunder with a single well-directed blow.

Still ashen, Irma quickly applied the aloe vera cream and ran and vomited out the window.

"Come here," Jed said and wiped her face. "I didn't think my dick was in such a bad state that it made you vomit?"

"It's a lovely dick and I would gladly make use of it except Douglas would kill me if I did that. He can be awfully possessive."

"Like all ranchers?"

"But you don't know anything about ranchers and ranching."

"That's true but I have watched Western movies."

Jed only just stirred, covered in nothing but moonlight when Irma arrived at his bedside just after 1:00 am. She whispered but he didn't answer so she decided not to wake him. Already Irma noticed an improvement in flesh quality but remained worried that despite her gentle stroking his cock became only half erect. She applied the cream and worked her hand skillfully and gradually his penis became almost fully erect so she moved her hand down and fiddled with his hairy balls. Suddenly she had a rod of steel in her hands.

"Good boy," Irma murmured as she soothed out her incriminating fingerprints on the coating of aloe vera. As she left the moonlit room quietly Jed's teeth flashed into a crafty, appreciative smile. He returned to sleep dreaming about sticking it up Jessica and the final image he had was his angry brother Mike pounding Jed's erection flat with a hammer and Douglas, with an evil grin, waited to spike it with a stake with a yellow ribbon attached.

CHAPTER 3

During cocktails Jed was greeted and kissed by Kitty's three sisters who had good, powerful figures like their mother but were otherwise forgettable; their husbands appeared to be good guys.

When Jessica arrived wrapped tight in silky red and nothing beyond the top of the tit-line, the dicks of all the guy's present, including the supposedly gay executive chef, must have come close to flopping out, Jed thought. She looked sensational and when she kissed Jed, now mobile on his wheelchair, she slipped a hand down inside his dressing gown to feel his dick -- that was a first for Jessica -- and she laughed when looking at her sticky fingers.

She whispered, waggling her extended eyelashes, "That's thick jizz."

"That's aloe vera."

"Oh good, that ought to provide me with a healthy bite."

Jed blushed and Irma rushed to him and fussed, thinking he was running a temperature.

Kitty then entered the room after having settled The Baby. Her dark hair cascaded in curls, her face was beautifully made up and although a tad short with a plumpish body, her tits hung well and Jed's cock rose under his hands to acknowledge her. He licked his lips. Kitty caught that look and smiled at him, looking very pleased.

As soon as everyone was seated and his or her choice of wine poured, Irma said, "Now for something interesting. The time has come for the family to formally welcome Kitty back into the fold after disgracing the family by becoming pregnant to someone at a party, unable which of her several suitors he was. Then I will ask Jed to name the baby."

After the toast to welcome home Kitty, everyone clapped and looked expectantly at Jed the hero, but that title was disappearing fast because hero worship comes with an expiry date.

Jed began a little pompously, "I have read the family history and note one male name has appeared in each generation..."

"Oh God, not Douglas," Irma groaned, slugging back the remainder of her wine. Her husband pretended not to have heard.

That encouraged Jed so he said grandly, "I name out little battler who's already survived temporary family excommunication and survived a fire, Nicolas Douglas McCain."

"Oh Jed, darling, my first choice of name was Nick," Kitty cried, startling her family as she raced around the table to kiss him. Her mother was particularly interested in that unexpected display and the warmth with which Jed hugged her youngest.

"Golly, the baby without a name saved in the nick of time," Jed joked and everyone laughed, relaxed and began drinking and chatting as they waited for the slow table service.

After the meal Jeff announced the changes in company administration and indicated it was possible Jed could be the successful applicant to be appointed director of operations.

Daughter Kathleen said, "That's great dad but Jed being a city boy won't have a clue about ranching."

Oldest daughter Robin cried and said her Daniel, being a qualified accountant, would be a better choice and should be invited to apply.

University economics lecturer Anna-Lee said a little drunkenly, "What does it matter? Ranching is plunging to become a subsidized industry as economically grazing is no longer profitable and feedlot farming has its limitations."

"Comments anyone else?" Douglas invited. The only person to respond was Jessica.

"This is a far-reaching, ambitious restructuring you are carrying out Mr McCain. May it succeed beyond expectations and thank you for giving my loveable brother-in-law this opportunity to be in the running. But I would like you to explain what has motivated you to pluck Jed from being a currently out-of-work vagrant to make him a prospect to be administrative head of your multi-million business operations?"

Douglas smiled and said he would be glad to enlighten everyone. "Jed is not what he seems, a guy in a wheelchair with a lackadaisical attitude and an irreverent approach to women. As well as doctorate in computer science he has masters in business administration. Six months after completing university and hired as chief executive of an electronics mail order company he was head-hunted and appointed vice-president of Mace Outdoor Furniture Company at Mitchell Downs. You've probably not heard of that company but may have had it its chairs. It has ninety branches. Sales were flagging and impatient banks were closing in on the company. Three years later company sales were booming, Jed was named businessman of the year twice running in Mitchell Downs and when the company paid him a $2.5 million performance bonus at the end of his three-year contract Jed retired and came to our town to visit his brother Mike and sexy sister-in-law Jessica."

Everyone looked at Jed in admiration but none appeared more impressed than Jessica. Love shone from her eyes, noted only by Kitty and her mother. Jessica said, eyes moist, "Please return home with Mike and me tonight Jed."

Jed looked at Douglas who shrugged and said why not, and eyeing Jessica with her cheeks now afire, his right hand dropped under the table and he added, "I promise to visit you every day."

Kitty left the room and Irma emitted a huge sob and hit the bottle. Even so Irma was hospitable when saying goodnight to Jessica and handed her the aloe vera cream and issued instructions. Irma said two more application were advisable, as Kitty appeared capable of wearing skin off the dick of a man even in superb condition.