Jedi Alema Rar Visits Hapes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only other option Alema Rar could think of besides waking up Tenel Ka was trying to use the Force with the collar activated. She hadn't attempted to feel the Force since the previous night, when she awoke and instinctively tried to reach out with her Jedi senses. Tenel Ka had felt the pain the collar had caused, and turned down the collar's power.

Thinking back to the night before, Alema Rar did seem to half-remember a few attempts to reach out with the Force, only to stop when she felt the pain of the collar. Now however, she was fully awake, and determined to overcome the collar's power.

With a deep―well, shallow, she was still wearing the corset―breath, Alema Rar reached out with the Force towards the magnetic locks on her ballet heeled ankle boots.

Almost as quick as she started, she felt pain from the collar. Within a couple of seconds the pain became unbearable. Just as she felt herself begin to lose consciousness, the Jedi shut down her use of the Force.

Well, Kriff. I guess I'm really stuck, Alema Rar thought as she pulled vainly against her ankle cuffs. An absurdly perky, and fake-sounding, yawn from the Queen's bed interrupted her musings.

"Good morning my dear Alema Rar," Tenel Ka said happily as she climbed out of the bed. "Did you sleep well?" she added as she walked towards the foot of the bed. "Me? I slept great. Like a Hutt."

Alema Rar rolled back over to her side, so she could look up at her friend. "Frakk You," she replied conversationally.

Tenel Ka chuckled, then asked. "Is it the boots or the corset?"

"Both," she replied, after a moment's consideration.

"Hhmmm. Well, I have some Queenly duties to attend to do this morning, so I guess I can release you, and let you get a few hours of unrestrained sleep," Tenel Ka told her with the air of someone granting a great concession.

As it turned out, the Corset had magnetic locks built into it as well. Alema Rar let out a deep sigh of relief once she was released from the ultra-tight nerfhide. Her feet felt almost as good free of the ballet boots. Once Tenel Ka had unlocked her leash and wristcuffs, Alema Rar thanked her and spent a few seconds stretching. She was completely naked except for the collar and wristcuffs, and Alema Rar wore restraints so habitually she didn't even notice them―other than the unique properties of the collar, that is.

After using the 'fresher, Alema Rar walked back to Tenel Ka's warm bed. The Queen was busy at her computer terminal. Before Alema Rar crawled into the bed, she picked up the short chain, just a few links long, that Lady Esoma had used to lock her hands behind her back the night before.

Once her hands were out of sight underneath the thin blanket, the Twi'lek brought her hands, and the chain, behind her back. Unfortunately for her the magnetic locks on the ends of the chain were still turned off. Oh well, Alema Rar thought with a shrug, she would have found out anyway.

"Hey, Mistress. Can you do me a little favor?" Alema Rar asked in her best sweet friend voice.

Tenel Ka looked back at her with a smile―she liked hearing her call her Mistress. "Possibly, my little slave," she replied, still smiling.

Alema Rar held up the mag-chain she had picked up. "Can you activate this for me?"

The Queen was momentarily taken aback. She knew that Alema Rar was into bondage, and submissive, but not to the degree that she preferred sleeping with her hands cuffed. "Sure thing," she replied as she reached over to the remote lying on her desk and activated the mag-locks on the chain.

"Thank you, Mistress," Alema Rar said with a wink as she put her hand back behind her back and locked them together with the short chain.

Now Tenel Ka was really puzzled. Even with the blanket covering her, Tenel Ka could tell what Alema Rar had done.

"Did you cuff your hands behind your back to go to sleep?" Tenel Ka asked, confirming her suspicion.

"Yes Mistress," Alema Rar answered, wondering why Tenel Ka looked confused.

"So you prefer to have your arms restrained behind your back when you sleep?

Now Alema Rar started to understand. Even with other submissive bondage enthusiasts, not a lot chose behind-the-back restraints for sleep. "Oh yes Mistress. I can sleep with them cuffed in front, or to something, but I usually prefer to sleep with my hands shackled behind my back," she answered, then stifled a yawn.

The Hapan Queen shook her head in disbelief. "Well, by all means, don't let me stop you," she said to the restrained Jedi.

"Thanks, Goodnight Mistress," Alema Rar replied contently.

"Goodnight," Tenel Ka answer absently.

Soon after Alema Rar went to sleep, Tenel Ka summoned Lady Esoma, who assisted the Queen in getting completely dressed for her public duties. Tenel Ka instructed the guards posted outside her room not to disturb her guest, then the two Hapan women left the sleeping Twi'lek alone.

Alema Rar slept for several hours, then spent a few minutes lying lazily in the bed. It was still strange to wake up without the Force. When she finally got up she took a few moments to stretch, as best she could while still shackled. When Alema Rar came out of the 'fresher, Lady Esoma was sitting on one of the Queen's pouf couches.

The two exchanged greetings, and Lady Esoma informed Alema Rar, who was still naked and cuffed, that the Queen had to make a visit to Chosper, and wanted the two of them to accompany her. The names meant nothing to Alema Rar. Lady Esoma explained that they were simply worlds in the Hapes Cluster, and the Queen needed to handle some minor bureaucratic details that couldn't be done via comlink.

The Hapan handmaiden told Alema Rar that the Queen had left specific instructions on how she was to prepare Alema Rar. With a sigh that was half anticipation, half resignation, Alema Rar agreed.

The first thing that Lady Esoma did was lock a harness gag around the Twi'lek's head. The gag part was shaped like a human cock, but it was so thick that Alema Rar couldn't even move her tongue to lick it. She had to content herself with sucking. A nerfhide muzzle covered the lower half of Alema Rar's face.

Lady Esoma didn't bother to remove Alema Rar's wrist shackles when she put the nerfhide corset back onto the Twi'lek. Neither did she unlock them when she strapped the ballet boots back onto her feet. Alema Rar obediently lifted her shackled wrists out of the way as Lady Esoma locked the Queen's durasteel belt around her waist. Strangely though, instead of some kind of lower body covering, next Lady Esoma picked up a pair of bicep cuffs.

Since her wrists were still shackled, Alema Rar didn't have a problem pulling her elbows together until they touched. Lady Esoma easily snapped the shackles onto her upper arms. The Twi'lek grunted through the gag as the durasteel thighcuffs went on, as well as the ankle shackles. There was no chain connecting any of the cuffs: the bicep, wrist, thigh, and ankle cuffs were all locked directly together. When Lady Esoma locked the twin bands of durasteel around her legs just below her knees, Alema Rar wondered how she was supposed to travel at all.

Now Lady Esoma did remove Alema Rar's wrist shackles, only to pull a pair of thick nerfhide bondage mittens onto her hands. She quickly replaced the wrist shackles, locking the fist-shaped mittens tightly into place.

Next Lady Esoma helped Alema Rar lie down on her stomach. Then the Hapan handmaiden selected a stout chain from the Queen's toy chest and locked one end to the back of the harness that was strapped around Alema Rar's head. Lady Esoma then folded the Twi'lek's legs into a strict hogtie position and locked the opposite end of the chain to her ankle shackles, harshly pulling her head up and back. The chain was also locked to her bicep and wristcuffs.

It had been too long since Alema Rar had been in a good, tight hogtie. At least a couple of months. And that sexy Falleen Thrann Mithric had done it, Alema Rar remembered with a shudder of pleasure. At this point she could barely move. Tenel Ka on the other hand, or possibly Lady Esoma, thought that the Jedi needed some more restraint.

This had to have been why Lady Esoma picked out a wide nerfhide belt and wrapped it around the bound Twi'lek's torso, pinning her arms tightly to her back. The last item of restraint that Lady Esoma put on the helpless Alema Rar was a thick nerfhide blindfold.

Alema Rar tugged against the durasteel and nerfhide of her restraints as she listened for clues as to what Lady Esoma was doing. She also tested the anti-Force collar once again. It was hopeless. She was completely at Lady Esoma's mercy.

Suddenly Alema Rar heard the distinctive whine of a repulsorlift from underneath her, and felt herself being lifted off the ground. After a few minutes of moving horizontally, the repulsorlift changed pitch and Alema Rar was gently lowered back down. Even blind and Forceless, Alema Rar could sense that she was in some kind of enclosed space. Probably a box or cargo container, she thought with some trepidation. Next Alema Rar felt a hand, mostly likely Lady Esoma's, softly stroking her left lek, tchun.

"Ah, now you are secure and ready for travel, my dear Jedi," Lady Esoma said as she stroked the Twi'lek's braintail. "All of the Queen's restraints―" she stopped to chuckle at her unintended pun―"are designed for Humans, so I don't have anything to bind these lekku without hurting you."

Alema Rar tried to thank her for her concern, but of course all that came out was a unintelligible grunt. Still, it was a good sign that Lady Esoma was concerned for her safety. Unless she's planning on ransoming me, the Jedi thought half-seriously.

"Now, this specially designed cargo container has sensors monitoring all your vital functions, which I can monitor on my personal comlink, so you will be perfectly safe for our trip. The Queen and I will be traveling a bit more comfortably I believe," Lady Esoma said with a laugh as she closed the lid, sealing Alema Rar inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, vote this story a 5, and PLEASE let me know what you think, via email or public message board. -Bethany

12