Jedi Alema Rar Visits Hapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the Queen Mother left them for you, specifically to go with the rest of your outfit, Alema Rar," Lady Esoma said nervously.

There was no way Alema Rar was going to allow the bondage mittens to take away the use of her hands. Her lightsaber was only a dive across the bed away, and a quick cut would free her legs from the skirt, and a couple of more careful cuts would take care of the painful ballet boots. With the mittens locked on however―and there were straps for that purpose at the tops of the gloves―she would be greatly hampered.

"Forget it, it's not gonna happen," Alema Rar replied, while carefully searching with the Force for a "dead" space indicating a ysalamir.

Lady Esoma's increased anxiety was obvious. "I promise nothing will happen to you, Alema Rar," she assured the Jedi. "Queen Mother Tenel Ka really wants you to wear them."

Alema Rar ignored Lady Esoma's plea until she was satisfied that she there weren't any yslamiri that she could sense. That done, she turned her attention back to the human.

"I said no," she stated forcefully, adding the power of the Force to the statement.

Alema Rar watched Lady Esoma's disappointment that she wouldn't be wearing the gloves. After a several moments, the human turned back to the container on the dresser, and pulled out a gleaming durasteel belt, much like the one that Alema Rar had.

The Twi'lek felt a twinge of regret at disappointing Lady Esoma again. "No thanks, I have my own," Alema Rar said as she brought her belt to herself with the Force.

Lady Esoma looked at Alema Rar's belt, then back at the one Tenel Ka had left for her. They were nearly identical. "Well, alright then," she said as she set the belt back in the container.

That was easy, Alema Rar thought as she frowned suspiciously. Pushing the suspicion aside, she closed the belt around her waist. She felt much better with her lightsaber hidden at the small of her back.

"If you would please hold out your wrists, Alema Rar, the Queen Mother has also left some bracelets for you to wear," Lady Esoma said with a slight grunt as she lifted the two heavy pieces of durasteel. Fresh off her triumphs with the gloves and belt, Alema Rar obediently held her hands out.

Alema Rar could tell by looking at them that they were heavy. More of a restraint than jewelry. Still, she was surprised at their heft. Each probably weighed at least two and a half kilograms. She traced a finger along the outer surface of one. Plenty hard enough to knock an opponent unconscious, but definitely too heavy to swing more than eight or nine times with any speed. Carefully, she touched the two bracelets together, to see if they were magnetized. They weren't.

"What's next?" Alema Rar asked with a smile.

"Ankle bracelets," Lady Esoma replied with her own smile.

The ankle bracelets had to be at least twice as heavy as the heavy bracelets that were locked onto Alema Rar's wrists. She didn't quite understand why they were necessary, what with the hobble skirt and ballet boots. Since the outfit Tenel Ka had chosen for her was seriously fetish oriented, and Alema Rar's neck was still bare, she was pretty sure what was coming next.

"So, got a collar in there?" Alema Rar asked, thinking of the collar that Tahiri had mentioned she'd worn while visiting Hapes.

"Of course," Lady Esoma replied as she pulled out the bright silver durasteel collar.

This time Alema Rar definitely felt a. . . malevolence. There was no question of its source either. The collar. Lady Esoma was oblivious to it of course. Still, it was a strong feeling.

"I think I'll wear my own as well," Alema Rar said politely as she brought her spiked collar to herself with the Force.

"But this piece is a priceless Hapan antique," Lady Esoma replied. "It dates back to the Lorell Raiders, nearly four thousand years ago."

The message from Tenel Ka had specifically mentioned that she wanted her to wear the collar. Tahiri had also suggested that she try out a specific collar. She still wasn't convinced. In fact, this might not even be the collar that Tahiri was talking about.

"I like mine better," she said, trying to get a better feeling for the collar Lady Esoma was holding.

"This collar has been worn by thousands of slaves in the past. That is why Queen Mother Tenel Ka has decreed that it be worn only by the most honored of guests," the Human stated matter-of-factly.

The Force was telling Alema Rar that the collar was a danger to her. But she also sensed that Esoma was telling the truth about it. There was also the fact that the message from Tenel Ka had specifically mentioned the collar. . . although it could have been faked. Even so, that made Tahiri, Tenel Ka, and a truthful Lady Esoma for Alema Rar submitting to the collar, and only her own instincts against it.

"Alright then," Alema Rar said reluctantly. "I'll wear it."

"Great," Lady Esoma replied with a grin. "If you'll turn around, I'll put it on you."

Smiling back at her, Alema Rar turned on the ballet heels to face away from her. Almost unconsciously, she crossed her arms behind her back. She sensed Lady Esoma take a step towards her, and lift the collar to her neck. As the two ends closed, Alema Rar felt an imminent danger and tried to reach up and yank the collar off. Suddenly, her heavy bracelets clanked together, magnetically locked. The collar clicked into place and the hidden anti-Force circuitry came on. Alema Rar felt an intense pain shoot through her, and she fell into unconsciousness.

*

Remember, vote this story a 5, and PLEASE let me know what you think, via email or public message board. -Bethany

12