Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good job, Ta'tan'ia," Chief Daala congratulated her as she rolled over on the table so DP could massage her frontside. "When I'm made Regent, I might let you and DP play awhile."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied as she licked her pussy juices off her fingers. "May I use the 'fresher before I put my chastity belt back on?"

"You may," she replied as she DP started massaging her right arm.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered as she hurried to the 'fresher.

A couple of minutes later, Ta'tan'ia returned, her crotch clean. She quickly pulled her chastity belt back on, and locked it into place. She didn't consider not locking it for a second. She was thrilled to wear it for Chief Daala. Then she put her Jedi ProCorps-style uniform back on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12