Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tenel Ka grunted again, and Ta'tan'ia could sense her annoyance through the Force. DP also grunted and jingled her chains, but Ta'an'ia wasn't sure what she was trying to say. The three were able to carry on some form of conversation by trying to talk through their gags, grunting, and jingling their chains, although Ta'tan'ia wasn't sure exactly what they all said. Trista and Taryn joined in periodically as well. Tenel Ka and herself could use the Force too, which helped, but she doubted DP understood anything. Still they were enjoying themselves.

About an hour-and-a-half after Bee-Dee checked their restraints, Regent Daala and the Imperials finally arrived. They were laughing and chatting like old friends when they entered.

"Wow, Your Majesty, your Royal Spa is fantastic!" Chief Daala exclaimed. Then she held her fingernails out in front of the gagged and bound Hapan Queen. "We got mani-pedis, and wonderful massages," she told her. Then she leaned down a little. "I'll let you see my pedicure when I let you suck my toes later."

Ta'tan'ia was a little surprised that Chief Daala would go to a spa while there was still unfinished business with the Empire. She had been doing such a good job for Hapes. Then Ta'tan'ia shrugged her shoulders. It was like she could, or even should, question her Chief of State.

Chief Daala and the Imperials settled down and continued discussing the Imperial withdrawal of the Hapes Consortium. It quickly became apparent that they had been discussing the matter at the Royal Spa, or somewhere. That worried Ta'tan'ia a little, but not to much. She trusted Chief Daala.

Tenel Ka must have realized the same thing. Ta'tan'ia could sense that she was upset. After a few minutes of her grunting and trying to get Chief Daala's attention, Chief Daala apologized to Moff Fel and General Lovvel, and vigorously cropped the Hapan Queen's tits, ass, thighs, and anywhere else she could hit her.

"Now, are you going to be quiet until I give you permission to speak?" Chief Daala asked her after twenty-five or thirty hard blows with her crop.

Tenel Ka stared up at her a moment, then nodded her head in submission, and remained quiet.

Chief Daala triumphantly patted her head, and resumed talking with Moff Fel and General Lovvel. Even though Tenel Ka was quiet, Ta'an'ia could still sense her irritation. Chief Daala seemed to realized it as well, and gave her a little extra attention by petting her and playing with her pussy with her crop while she talked. Still, Ta'tan'ia could sense that while Tenel Ka was getting more aroused, she was still upset. Ta'tan'ia couldn't worry about her too much though, she was doing her best to keep up with the talks while Moff Fel cropped, pinched, and caressed various parts of her body.

A couple of hours later, the talks were finished. The Imperials took a few minutes to say bye to everyone, and give Ta'tan'ia and DP a few departing strikes with the crops, and left. Once they did, Chief Daala ordered Two and Three to free Ta'tan'ia and DP. When they finished that, she had Three unlock Tenel Ka's harness gag, but leave the gag in, and told the twins, Ta'tan'ia, and DP to leave alone her with the Hapan Queen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 6 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12