Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II Ch. 02

Story Info
Syal visits the Empire. Ta'tan'ia in a fetish maid's outfit!
6.7k words
4.7
19.2k
6

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several days Ta'tan'ia rose early, worked out, then got ready and went to Chief Daala's office. During her fourteen plus hour work days, Chief Daala sent her on quite a few errands—both personal and official. Ta'tan'ia also dusted Chief Daala's lightsaber display case twice a day, and helped DP keep the rest of the office clean. Ta'tan'ia also eagerly gave Chief Daala massages and performed other personal, intimate duties, up to licking her pussy on demand. Chief Daala didn't allow her to orgasm at all though.

Ta'tan'ia's frustration only made her even more aroused. The more frustrated and aroused she got, the more delighted Chief Daala got. Quite a few days, the last thing Chief Daala had her do before dismissing her for the evening was to lick her to orgasm, making sure her Jedi pet left with the taste of her pussy on her lips, and her own locked behind her indestructible beskar chastity belt. The Chief of State's official Seal on the front of the chastity belt, so she could never forget who had control of her purple pussy.

Most evenings when Ta'tan'ia finally returned to the Jedi Temple, she trained. She had to borrow a lightsaber though, as hers was still in Chief Daala's office, in her display case. Kani, Sanola Ti, Turi Altamik, Jaina, and a lot of the other Jedi found out she was going by DJ, around Chief Daala's offices. They refused to call her DJ though, like they had done when Jaina had the nickname. Ta'tan'ia didn't mind, while she liked being called DJ, but she was still Jedi Knight Ta'tan'ia.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ CHAPTER 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nearly a week after Chief Daala granted Syal Antilles' permission to visit Bastion with her family and the Horns . . .

DP walked up the Pulsar Skate's landing ramp, pulling a small bag along behind her. She was wearing her blue personal assistant's uniform with red trim, complete with her eighteen centimeter heeled red soled boots, red durasteel collar, chrono, and comlink. She was also wearing her red durasteel corset and chastity belt underneath her uniform.

While she was on vacation, she could remove her uniform, collar, and corset as she needed. Her chastity belt could only be opened by Chief Daala, and Commandant Drasi, when she arrived on Bastion. No one could unlock her chrono and comlink except for Chief Daala though. Her comlink had a tracking device in it, so Chief Daala could always locate her.

Just inside the ship DP ran into Master Horn. "Hi, Syal," he said with a smile.

"Hi, Master Horn," DP answered with a smile. "Where's everyone else?"

"On the bridge," he replied. "Except for your mom; she's in the cargo hold."

"Thanks Master," DP said as she headed towards the cabins to stow her bag. After she did that, she went to the bridge.

"Permission to come aboard?" DP asked as she entered the bridge.

Even though she was among family, it was proper to have the Captain's permission to board a ship. DP's ProCorps training had only reinforced such formal behavior. Her dad, Wedge Antilles, was sitting at the pilot's controls, Valin Horn was at the navigator's station, and Mirax Horn was sitting in the Captain's chair.

"Of course, Syal," Mirax replied with a smile.

DP saw a red durasteel collar around Mirax's neck as she looked back at her. She was also wearing a scarlet jumpsuit, and black high heeled boots. A red durasteel chrono was around her left wrist, and a matching comlink around her right. DP found an empty seat in the back, and sat down. A few moments later, Master Horn joined them.

"Everything's ready," he announced as he took the co-pilot's station.

Once the Pulsar Skate had lifted off and entered hyperspace, DP went aft to see her mom. She found her in the cargo hold, straightening some containers out. Iella Antilles was also wearing a scarlet jumpsuit, with a red durasteel collar, and matching chrono and comlink. Black high heeled boots were on her feet, just like Mirax.

"Hi mom," DP said as she gave her a hug.

"Hey Syal," Iella Antilles replied with a smile. "Still keeping Chief Daala happy?"

"Of course mom," DP answered with her own smile. "Are you wearing a chastity belt?" she asked her in surprise as she felt what she thought was the waist belt.

"Guilty," she confessed, her smile turning slightly embarrassed. "Your dad surprised me a few weeks ago. Corran got Mirax one too."

DP didn't really want to think about her parents or the Horns having sex with each other. She was glad that her and her mom had something else in common though. "Well, let me know if you want any advice keeping clean or anything," she offered.

"Thanks dear, but I'm fine," Iella assured her. "I wore one when I was a ProCorps trooper too."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," DP responded with her own embarrassed smile. Then she glanced over at the far wall. "Um mom, are those cages?" she asked curiously, gesturing towards the pair of side-by-side durasteel enclosures. They were each about a meter tall, wide and deep.

"Yeah," she admitted. "Mirax and I . . . end up in them sometimes. Then she smiled brightly. "Want to try one out?"

"No thanks, mom," DP replied after a moment's hesitation. Then she glanced back at her, and realized something else about her mom's outfit. It was a red jumpsuit, just like Mirax was wearing. "Mom, are you supposed to be dressed like Ysanne Isard?"

Iella's face lit up in a grin. "Yes!" she answered happily. "Mirax and I both love to dress like her as much as we can. We even have authentic replica uniforms to wear on Bastion."

DP stared at her a moment. She didn't quite know how to respond to that. "Well, as long as you are happy," she replied with a polite smile.

Suddenly Iella stepped towards her. "It's great to see you, Syal," she said as she embraced her again.

"Thanks, Mom," DP replied cheerfully as she returned the hug. "It's great to see you and dad too."

DP spent the rest of the trip catching up with her parents and the Horns, as well as helping out around the ship. When the Skate dropped out of hyperspace to change course, she checked her comlink for messages from Chief Daala or Ta'tan'ia. She found a few from Ta'tan'ia, just seeing how she was doing, and catching her up on the routine comings and goings around Chief Daala's offices. DP replied, and thanked her.

A few days later, the Pulsar Skate arrived on Bastion. For the first time in years, DP dressed in something other than her ProCorps uniform to go out in public.

Following her mom's and Mirax's lead, she was wearing a red jumpsuit, along with her black eighteen-centimeter heeled knee boots. She was still wearing her red durasteel collar, corset, chastity belt, chrono and comlink. All-in-all, she thought she looked great, although she still preferred her Galactic Alliance Blue ProCorps-style uniform she wore serving Chief Daala.

Commandant Drasi met them when they landed, along with DP's sister Myri Antilles—Sixty—and Jysella Horn—Nine. Sixty-Nine were very happy to see them, just as the DP, her parents, and the Horns were happy to see them. DP had also been looking forward to seeing Commandant Drasi again.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"You know Ta'tan'ia, I'm really glad you're my Jedi liaison," Chief Daala commented as the purple-skinned Twi'lek massaged her back.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered with a smile. "I enjoy serving you."

Chief Daala let out a contented sigh. "Jaina was nice and all, but she was brainwashed by the Empire. I never could be one hundred percent sure of her loyalty to me."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied with a slight frown. One of the things that still upset her about Chief Daala was that she knew about the Empire brainwashing some of the Jedi, and hadn't done anything about it. She had even been helping the Empire. Ta'tan'ia was even more upset at the Empire though.

"You on the other hand, are perfectly loyal and obedient as I'd want, without me having to worry about you being an Imperial spy," Chief Daala explained.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia responded as she kneaded her ribcage. "I would never spy for the Empire."

Chief Daala made a noise of agreement. "There is one thing I've been wondering though," she commented after a couple of moments.

Ta'tan'ia immediately keyed in on that statement with the Force, and her normal senses. "What's that, Your Excellency?" she asked obediently.

"Why do you continue to do that combat training almost every evening when you return to the temple?"

"Um, I'm a Jedi, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered tentatively.

"Well, I was thinking, you should move out of the Temple, and into DP's apartment with her," Chief Daala said lazily. "That way you will be closer to me."

"But Your Excellency, I like living in the Jedi Temple," Ta'tan'ia protested as she moved down and began kneading her thighs.

"I like having you close by, and away from all those influences," Chief Daala stated. "I will still allow you to visit occasionally, if you're a good little Jedi."

Ta'tan'ia ran through a Jedi calming exercise. "Um, Your Excellency, I really want to stay at the Temple," she said as she continued to massage her calves.

"Don't you want to please me though?" Chief Daala asked her.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently. She did want to please Chief Daala, but she really didn't want to move out of the Temple. "Can I think about it a few days, Your Excellency?"

"I suppose so," Chief Daala replied after an audible sigh. "But, tomorrow evening I want you to come over and tidy things up for me."

"Of course, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia answered obediently.

"Good," Chief Daala replied with satisfaction. "I've also decided that from now on, you'll be called DJ," she informed her.

Ta'tan'ia knew that DJ was short for Daala's Jedi. It was a term of ownership. Jaina had picked up the name from some of the holojournalists when she had been Chief Daala's Jedi liaison. A few had whispered the name around Ta'tan'ia, but it hadn't caught on yet.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully. She was thrilled to have earned a pet name from Chief Daala!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Ta'tan'ia looked past her lightsaber, measuring her opponent across the blue blade. He circled towards her left, and she shifted her stance to keep him in front of her. Ta'tan'ia had spent nearly fourteen hours serving Chief Daala today. Then, in spite of her fatigue, when Chief Daala had finally dismissed her, she had come straight to one of the Temple's training rooms to practice her lightsaber techniques.

She was still wearing her complete Jedi ProCorps-style uniform, including her durasteel corset, and eighteen-centimeter high stiletto heeled knee boots. The reason she was sparing in her punishing corset and towering heels was that since she was locked in them outside the Temple, it was highly probable she would have to fight while wearing them at some point.

While Ta'tan'ia had made great strides in fighting with her corset forcing her to only be able to take shallow breaths, and her stylus-thin heels making it harder for her to balance, she was still nowhere near the level she had been before she had started wearing them. She had spent enough time wearing the heels to be able to move around well enough in them. The corset was a lot harder to fight with though. She had to use the Force to supplement her energy much more than she used to. That made it harder for her to be able to use the Force for other things—like anticipating her opponent's strikes.

Attan stepped forward and stabbed at her midsection with his lightsaber. Ta'tan'ia dodged to her left and lashed out with her right foot to kick his leg out from under him. At the same time she protected her head and upper body with her own lightsaber. Attan deftly leapt over her leg, and drove his left foot past her lightsaber, hard into her chest.

The air went out of Ta'tan'ia's chest with a whoosh as she went backwards in a half-roll-half-flip, landing on one knee. She kept her lightsaber up to block his follow-up strike. Instead of being practically on top of her though, he was still a meter and a half away. Ta'tan'ia quickly rose to her feet as she backed further away from him, and used the fraction-of-a-second-break to—as best she could with the corset—catch her breath. Attan took a step towards her, and Ta'tan'ia sensed him wince in pain when his weight went to his left ankle.

In spite of his injury, Attan quickly closed the gap, and let loose with a flurry of strikes. Ta'tan'ia struggled to block them as she backpedaled. After nearly a dozen strikes, Ta'tan'ia momentarily dropped her guard. Attan instantly took advantage, and gave her a hard Force shove.

Ta'tan'ia fell backwards, and slid a couple of meters or so across the floor. She kept a firm grip on her lightsaber. In less than a second she started to get back up, only to have Attan land on top of her, with his knee on her chest, and his lightsaber just centimeters above her face.

Ta'tan'ia stared up at him a moment.

"That's two-in-a-row," he said with a smile as he shut down his lightsaber, and reached out to help her up.

Ta'tan'ia shut down her lightsaber as well as she took his hand. "You win," she said as he helped her to her feet. "I'm too tired to fight again."

"So I barely beat you in your corset and heels," he said. "If you keep getting better, I'll have to cuff you to win," he added with a smile.

"Sounds like fun," Ta'tan'ia replied with her own smile.

"I think I twisted my ankle kicking your durasteel corset, though," he complained as he limped over to a bench near a wall.

"Sorry," she replied apologetically as she joined him. "It's pretty much the only advantage I have," she added with a smile. Then her smile became a little more seductive. "I can massage it for you," she offered. "And anything else that comes up," she added mischievously.

Attan grinned back at her. "Your room, or mine?" he asked.

Before Ta'tan'ia could answer, the doors opened and Master Durron walked in.

"Good evening, Master," Ta'tan'ia said cheerfully as jumped to her feet and assumed parade rest.

"Hi Master Durron," Attan said from the bench, trying to hide his disappointment at the Grand Master's appearance.

"Ta'tan'ia, Attan," Kyp greeted them with a simple nod. "Have a good duel?" he asked after a moment.

"Very good, Master," Ta'tan'ia assured him. "I'm getting much better at fighting in my heels and corset."

"Good," Kyp replied absently. Then he glanced at Attan. "Why don't you go practice your meditation or something, Attan?"

"Of course, Master Durron," Attan replied after a moment's hesitation. He stood up with a grunt, and sighed as he walked towards the door. "Bye, Ta'tan'ia."

"Hey, give Seha her lightsaber back for me, please," Ta'tan'ia said as she tossed the silver and green cylinder towards him.

"Sure," Attan responded as he grabbed the lightsaber out of the air. "Bye," he said again as he walked out.

"Bye," Ta'tan'ia called after him as she returned to parade rest.

"Relax, DJ," Kyp told her as he sat down on the bench, and gestured for her to do the same.

Ta'tan'ia blushed with embarrassment. She should have known Master Durron would find out about her new nickname. She was surprised he had found out so soon, although it made her glad that he had such good intel on what was going on in the Chief of State's office.

"What's up, Master?" she asked as she sat down next to him.

"Just checking up on you," he responded casually. "Seeing how Daala's treating you and all."

"I'm fine, Master," she assured him. "And Chief Daala is wonderful, as always," she added with a smile.

"She makes you wear a tracking collar," he replied. "And monitors your communications with these glorified cuffs," he said as he grabbed her wrist comlink. "And makes you wear that chastity belt."

"Master, I love my beskar restraints," Ta'tan'ia said earnestly. "We can still talk in person, and it's not like Chief Daala's the Empire or anything. She's our Chief of State, and if she wants to track me, and monitor my communications, then I want her to."

"Yeah, I know she is," Kyp responded with a sigh. "It still doesn't give her a right to track you, and monitor your communications," he countered. Then he paused a moment. "Ta'tan'ia, you do remember how complicit she was while the Empire was brainwashing Jaina and Master Ramis and the others, and how she exiled Master Skywalker, and the hundreds of Mandos she still has nearby, and everything else she's done over the years?"

"Yes, Master," Ta'tan'ia replied with a nod. She didn't really like to think about all that, but she knew that Chief Daala was no friend of the Jedi Order. "I remember." Then Ta'tan'ia glanced at him, and added, "And didn't you get wrist chronos and comlinks, and corsets, and stuff for the Jedi that wanted them?"

Kyp frowned a moment. "That's different," he told her. "They wanted them. And I don't track them, or monitor their communications," he said. "And who has a chastity belt besides you and Jaina?" he asked pointedly.

Ta'tan'ia giggled. "No one that I know of, Master," she responded. "Kani and a few others want one though." She paused and caught his eye. "With a strong, firm Master in control of it."

Kyp rolled his eyes. "I bet," he replied. Then he sat silently a moment. "So, did you think of anything else I should know about Tenel Ka and Hapes?"

Ta'tan'ia thought about that a couple of moments. "No, Master," she replied. "Regent Daala made every effort to set herself up to rule the Consortium permanently. She locked Tenel Ka into a beskar chastity belt, and tracking collar, and at least two dozen other Hapan Nobles in tracking collars too."

"We'll come up with something," he said, obviously unconvinced.

"I think they'll be okay," Ta'tan'ia responded after a moment's hesitation. "Chief Daala seems genuine about doing what's best for the Hapes Consortium."

Kyp glanced at her. "Maybe for now," he admitted. "But explain why she would put tracking collars on the Queen and other Nobles, and locked the Queen into a chastity belt?"

"Um, they like it?" Ta'tan'ia answered tentatively. "I know I do," she added with a smile.

Kyp sighed. "I feel like there's something you're not telling me," he finally said.

Ta'tan'ia hadn't mentioned how Chief Daala had loaned her out to Moff Wynssa Fel or Madame Mirta Gev. She also hadn't told him how Chief Daala had chained her, DP, and Tenel Ka on their knees during the talks with the Imperials.

"Master I'm not going to spy on Chief Daala for you," Ta'tan'ia told him after a few moments thought. She paused, and took a deep breath. "I mean, if she does something particularly outrageous, or blatantly illegal, then I'll do something about it, and let you know. I haven't told her about the YVH droids we have hidden in the Temple, or the hundreds of Noghri nearby, or that fact that most of the Jedi that turned their lightsabers over to her have built new ones, and I'm not going to tell you about everything that she does either, Master."

Ta'tan'ia hated it that Master Durron was questioning her loyalty. She was a Jedi first and foremost, and nothing would change that. She could understand why he was though. Since she served Chief Daala so loyally, and she controlled her chastity belt, it was easy to think that she might betray the Jedi for her.

"I know, Ta'tan'ia," he replied quickly. "I didn't mean to suggest that you spy on her." He paused a few moments, then said, "I trust you to do the right thing Ta'tan'ia. You'll at least let us know if she tries to send in her Mandos or launch missiles or something."

"I will, Master," Ta'tan'ia assured him with a smile. "Although she'll probably chain me up before she does something like that, since I'm not a brainwashed slave."

12