Jedi Submissive Ta'tan'ia II Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief Daala didn't even bother to respond. She simply sat down, put the tracking collar in a drawer, and turned her attention to her computer screen.

Kani sighed, opened the door, and walked back into the reception area.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Everything okay?" Ta'tan'ia asked with a smile as Kani closed the door behind herself.

Kani grinned nervously at her. "I'm afraid I've upset our esteemed Chief of State," she said.

Ta'tan'ia had sensed as much through the Force. She stood up, and they walked towards the exit together. Without even saying a word, they each wrapped an arm around the others' waist.

"What happened?" Ta'tan'ia asked softly.

"She tried to get me to wear a tracking collar again, and I turned her down," Kani explained.

Ta'tan'ia gave her a sympathetic smile, and squeezed her waist. She was about to respond, when the YVH droid that had escorted Kani up stepped forward.

"Jedi Asari, I've been instructed to escort you from the Executive Building immediately," it said firmly.

Ta'tan'ia had wanted to walk her to the security checkpoint, so they could talk some more, but she knew she couldn't leave the reception desk unattended without permission.

"Got to go," Kani said with a smile as she stepped away from her, and towards the YVH droid.

"Bye bye," Ta'tan'ia replied with a wave as she walked out, followed closely by the YVH droid.

"Bye, Ta'tan'ia," Kani answered with a cheerful wave back at her.

Ta'tan'ia turned to go back to her desk, but before she even got there, Chief Daala summoned her to her office. Ta'tan'ia ran through a quick Jedi calming exercise as she changed course.

"You wanted to see me, Your Excellency?" she asked as she entered.

"Strip," Chief Daala commanded her, flexing her favorite crop in her hands.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Ta'tan'ia replied obediently.

In less than a minute Ta'tan'ia was down to her chrono, comlink, tracking collar, chastity belt, durasteel head harness and eighteen-centimeter heeled boots knee boots. While she had undressed, Chief Daala had circled around to the front of the desk, and was currently tapping the crop rhythmically against her hand.

Ta'tan'ia spread her feet apart, and put her hands on Chief Daala's desk without being told. A moment later, the crop landed sharply on her ass. It was a significantly harder strike than she usually got from Chief Daala, but still, she barely flinched. A second blow quickly followed, then a third, and fourth. A Jedi had upset Chief Daala, so she was being punished. It was the life of Chief Daala's Jedi liaison.

After twenty-five licks, Chief Daala commanded her to go back to her desk. Ta'tan'ia thanked her, and quickly got dressed. She winced as she sat down in her chair. About fifteen minutes later, Chief Daala had a guest.

"Good morning Senator Treen," Ta'tan'ia said cheerfully as she rose smoothly and stepped out from behind her desk to greet the Kuati Senator. An attractive male aide accompanied her.

"Jedi Ta'tan'ia," the human senator replied politely. Then she paused and stared at her a moment.

In spite of her polite smile, Ta'tan'ia could sense her . . . disapproval. She wondered why, Jaina had never mentioned anything like that from her, and neither had DP.

"Where's DP?" Senator Treen asked curiously.

"She's on vacation, Senator," Ta'tan'ia replied with a smile. "I'm filling in for her."

Senator Treen regarded her a moment. "I see," she finally responded. "Tell me, does Chief Daala call you DJ, like she did Jaina?"

Ta'tan'ia blushed slightly. "Yes Senator," she answered.

"Well, that is a nice collar you're wearing DJ. It reminds me of a pet I once had, and shows that you know your place," Senator Treen told her.

"Thank you Senator," Ta'tan'ia replied cheerfully, in spite of the negative feeling she felt from her through the Force. Senator Treen definitely didn't like her for some reason. "Let me tell Chief Daala that you're here," she said, raising her comlink to her face.

Senator Treen nodded her consent, and Ta'tan'ia alerted the Chief of State. "Chief Daala will see you now," she said with a smile, gesturing for the Senator to enter Chief Daala's office.

"Of course she will," Senator Treen responded dryly as she walked past her into the office.

Ta'tan'ia held the door for her, then offered both Chief Daala and Senator Treen. Chief Daala declined politely, as did Senator Treen. In spite of their nearly identical tone, Ta'tan'ia could sense the distaste from the Senator with her reply.

Ta'tan'ia returned to the reception area to find Senator Treen's aide sitting on one of the pouf couches, busy on his datapad. Since he didn't seem inclined towards conversation Ta'tan'ia returned to her desk, and went back to work.

A couple of hours later, long after Senator Treen had left, Chief Daala called Ta'tan'ia back into her office, and cropped her again. Ta'tan'ia wondered how bad she would get whipped once they were in Chief Daala's apartment.

That evening, Ta'tan'ia accompanied Chief Daala back to apartment. Just like before, Ta'tan'ia quickly changed into her fetish maid's uniform, took Chief Daala a glass of wine, then began tidying up. Tonight, instead of watching the holonews, Chief Daala stayed at her secure HoloNet station most of the evening. Ta'tan'ia really didn't think much about it, as it was common. The Chief of State's work was never done.

Since Chief Daala was busy, Ta'tan'ia commed Jaina, to talk. Jaina however, didn't answer, and neither did Kani. Finally, Ta'tan'ia got a hold of Turi Altamik, and chatted with her while she worked. Ta'tan'ia had almost expected Chief Daala to have blocked her from communicating with any of her fellow Jedi.

When Chief Daala finally emerged from her bedroom, she was in a noticeably better mood than she had been most of the day. She didn't even seem to mind Ta'tan'ia chatting while she was working. Actually, Ta'tan'ia had finished some time ago, but since Chief Daala hadn't given her any other instructions, she was going around, double checking everything. Chief Daala simply thanked her for cleaning up, and dismissed her to DP's apartment. Ta'tan'ia thanked her, curtsied, and went to change back into her ProCorps-style uniform.

Once she arrived, Ta'tan'ia stripped off her uniform, down to her head harness, collar, chrono, comlink, and chastity belt. Then she pulled on one of DP's black tank tops with the Chief of State's Seal over her left breast, and slid her feet into her clear plastex heels. Next Ta'tan'ia locked her beskar shackles around her ankles, and shuffled to the 'fresher. When she came out, she sat down, slipped off her heels, and climbed into DP's bed.

After that Ta'tan'ia commed Master Durron, assured him that she was okay, and asked him to let everyone else know too. Then Ta'tan'ia cuffed her wrists together, and went to sleep.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following night, Madhi came to visit Ta'tan'ia in DP's apartment. Ta'tan'ia ate her out, then fucked her with her synthrubber dildo maglocked to the front of her chastity belt. Afterwards, Madhi gave her another story heaping praise on Chief Daala. Ta'tan'ia thanked her, but she was really starting to regret going along with this plan.

Chief Daala loved the story. She made a few notes, and told Ta'tan'ia to have her release it as soon as possible. Ta'tan'ia of course, promised to obey.

Over the next few days, Chief Daala didn't allow Ta'tan'ia to leave the Executive Building at all. Normally Chief Daala sent her on errands on almost a daily basis. Chief Daala also cropped and paddled her more often—and harder—than she had before. Ta'tan'ia commed Master Durron, Jaina, and Kani as often as she could. She even managed to chat with Neelia and Aileen a couple of times. She exchanged a couple of messages with DP as well. Still, Ta'tan'ia wanted to go back to the Jedi Temple, at least in the evenings.

On the fourth evening Ta'tan'ia had been restricted to the Executive Building, Chief Daala—and Ta'tan'ia—stayed in her office working well past dinner. Finally they went to Chief Daala's apartment, where she immediately instructed Ta'tan'ia to strip.

Once she was down to her durasteel head harness, tracking collar, corset, chastity belt, chrono, and comlink, Chief Daala handed her a pair of nerfhide ankle boots with heels that looked at least twenty-five centimeters high. The toes pointed straight down, practically parallel to the heels. Ta'tan'ia recognized them as ballet heels.

She pulled them on, and wrapped the straps tightly around her ankles. The straps had a small maglock built into them to keep them secure. Then Chief Daala strapped a large synthrubber ballgag into Ta'tan'ia's mouth, and secured it to her durasteel head harness with a spiderweb of nerfhide straps. Next she locked her chrono and comlink together behind her back with a very short chain, and cuffed her upper arms together as well.

With her arms secure, Chief Daala removed her chastity belt. Ta'tan'ia hoped she would fuck her. Instead, Chief Daala inserted a large synthrubber butt plug into her ass, and an even larger dildo into her now moist pussy. Then Chief Daala locked her chastity belt back into place, tight around her waist and crotch. Last of all, Chief Daala shackled her ankles together with her beskar ankle shackles.

Once she was thoroughly shackled, gagged, and plugged, Chief Daala led her to the closet where Ta'tan'ia and DP's fetish maid's uniforms were, and the small cage inside. Ta'tan'ia obediently crawled in, and watched Chief Daala lock the door behind her.

Chief Daala smiled down at her a few moments, then hit a button on the remote in her hand.

Inside Ta'tan'ia, her dildo and butt plug began vibrating. She moaned in pleasure through her gag.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, DJ," she told her as she reached through the bars and patted her head. "Don't go anywhere."

Ta'tan'ia wriggled in her bondage as her plugs vibrated away. Chief Daala had never done anything like this to her. It was fantastic!

Several minutes later Ta'tan'ia heard Chief Daala returning. Even though she was in the throes of ecstasy, she automatically reached out with the Force towards her.

Ta'tan'ia's eyes went wide with shock. She couldn't sense her! In fact, she couldn't sense anything around Chief Daala. As she came into view, Ta'tan'ia saw that she was rolling an ysalamir on a frame along behind her. A couple of moments later, the ysalamir got close enough that Ta'tan'ia couldn't feel the Force.

Ysalamiri had been a part of a Jedi's training regimen for quite some time. The Masters didn't want a Jedi to encounter them for the first time in the field, and end up dead. Ta'tan'ia knew that Chief Daala had some ysalamiri, but she had never forced Ta'tan'ia to be close enough to one to affect her.

Chief Daala rolled the frame to a stop a meter or so in front of the cage. Ta'tan'ia stared at it warily. She barely noticed the dildo and butt plug still vibrating away inside her.

"I thought you'd appreciate a little sexual release with the Force distracting you," Chief Daala told her as she patted the ysalamir frame.

Ta'tan'ia looked up at her pleadingly, and grunted through her gag.

"Now I'm going out for a few hours," Chief Daala told her. "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

Ta'tan'ia groaned in dismay as Chief Daala walked out. Soon the vibrating plugs in her pussy and ass took her full attention though. A couple of minutes after Chief Daala left her, Ta'tan'ia was moaning out in ecstasy.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Awhile later, in the Uscru Entertainment District of Coruscant . . .

"Thanks for coming with me," Javis said as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Thanks for inviting me," Kani replied with an appreciative smile as she moved a little closer against him.

Currently they were walking along an outdoor promenade on the seventieth floor of an enormous skyscraper. The next skyscraper was a few hundred meters away, across a chasm on their left. It had a similar promenade a few stories above them, and another a few below. They were a few dozen klicks from the Jedi Temple, although they had only walked from a nearby maglev station.

Besides Kani, her Daala-appointed observer a few meters behind her, and Javis, there were two Noghri shadowing Kani, for protection. Even knowing that they were there, Kani could barely detect them through the Force. One was out in front of them, the other somewhere behind them. She was confident her observer had no idea they were there, even though the promenade wasn't exactly crowded.

Kani was wearing a pair of baggy black pants with a thick black nerfhide belt around her waist, and a patterned navy blue jacket. Knee-high nerfhide boots with ten-centimeter wedge heels were on her feet. The boots had been a gift from the Empire, when they had been trying to recruit her. Kani was also wearing a nerfhide collar around her neck, as well as her durasteel chrono and comlink around her wrists. Underneath her pants and jacket she was wearing tight-fitting black combat suit with light armor over her chest, back, thighs, shins, and upper arms.

The reason Kani was dressed in a pair of baggy pants and loose fitting jacket wasn't just so she wouldn't be as conspicuous, but also so she could conceal weapons easier. Her new lightsaber was in a specially made pocket on the inside of pants, next to her thigh. She also had a blaster at the small of her back. Her original lightsaber was still in a display case in Chief Daala's office. After Kani had recovered from the Empire's mental influence, she had quickly built another one, without bothering to mention it to Chief Daala.

Javis was wearing a pair of dark gray pants with a dark red jacket, a red and green patterned shirt, and a floppy hat to partially hide his features. He was somewhat of a celebrity after all.

"So, where's this great restaurant you're taking me too?" Kani asked him as they walked.

"Right up here," he replied, nodding ahead. "It's a Devaronian place I know about."

Kani immediately thought of Madhi Vaandt, and Ta'tan'ia. "Great," she replied, laying her head on Javis' shoulder. "I'm starving."

A couple of steps later, Kani suddenly raised her head off his shoulder, and looked around warily as they slowed down. Her hand started towards her lightsaber, then moved to her blaster at the small of her back.

"What's wrong?" Javis asked, his hand still around her waist.

Kani didn't see anything, but she could definitely sense imminent danger. Then she caught sight of a man standing against the guardrail on the upper promenade on the opposite skyscraper. He was watching them as the crowd moved past him, and holding some sort of remote control device in his hands.

"Let's go," she said after a couple of moments, urging Javis along.

There was an entrance to a pedestrian corridor into the skyscraper several meters ahead. Kani took Javis' hand, and started guiding him towards it. Before they made it, Kani felt the Force suddenly cut out.

Ysalamir! Kani thought in alarm. A split-second later, she saw a small hoversled rise into view from below. Instantly, she recognized the two Force-nullifying creatures on their nutrient frames on top of it—and almost the same instant, Kani saw another figure on the opposite promenade, a few dozen meters ahead of the first guy. This one was aiming a rocket launcher at them.

"Run!" Kani shouted at Javis, and the handful of people nearby.

Javis didn't need to be told twice. The rest of the people, though, mostly just stopped and stared at them.

Kani pulled out her blaster and dashed towards the guard rail to get a better shot at the ysalamir on the hoversled. Once she had the Force, she could deal with the rocket. She reached the guard rail, aimed, and fired.

Kani's mouth fell open in shock as the blaster bolt bounced harmlessly off a deflector shield. She frantically fired again, with the same result. Panicked, Kani briefly thought of trying to shoot the guy with the rocket launcher, but she knew she couldn't hit him from this distance without the Force, especially with a crowd of people behind him. Instead she tried to shoot the rocket out of the sky.

With the Force, she probably could have done it, but with the ysalamiri, she had no chance. Kani muttered a curse as she turned and ran towards a large duracrete planter. After just a couple of steps, she knew she wouldn't make it. A couple of steps later, the rocket hit the wall behind her.

The explosion propelled the athletic human Jedi into the duracrete planter like she had been thrown by a Wookiee in full rage. Still without the Force, she lay there for nearly a minute, fighting to stay conscious.

Still groggy, Kani finally tried to get back up. When she put pressure on her left arm though, she let out a yelp of pain. It was broken. From the feel of it, her ribs were broken as well. Even with the armored bodysuit, the rest of her body didn't feel much better.

Slowly, Kani climbed to her feet. She looked around for her blaster a moment, then gave up and reached for her lightsaber. There were an assortment of people walking around, some dazed from the blast, some rushing to help the victims. More people were lying on the ground, some screaming, some lifelessly still. Then she caught sight of a figure in black pants and a red jacket lying motionless several meters away.

Javis!

The next thing Kani knew she was kneeling at his side. There was a large blaster hole in his chest.

Despair, sadness, anger, and shock hit Kani all at once. It was a million times worse than the blaster bolt she had been hit with a few moments before.

Almost as soon as the tears reached her cheeks, Kani heard the sound of a blaster from her right, which was the direction she had Javis had been going.

Kani turned to see a human man in a bulky gray jumpsuit heading for her through the crowd, blaster carbine in hand. Kani grunted in pain as she climbed to her feet, and grunted again as she raised her lightsaber into a one-handed guard position, and moved towards him. Her left arm hung uselessly—and painfully—at her side.

A moment later the guy fired at her. Even without the Force, she somehow she managed to deflect the shot. As he fired again she stepped to her right, and charged him. His second shot missed her by centimeters. His third, however, hit her in the stomach like a club.

Even with the armor over her midsection, Kani doubled over in pain from the bolt. That allowed his next shot to pass over her head. Through sheer determination she kept moving forward. Now Kani was close enough to strike. With one arm she thrust her lightsaber out, straight for the middle of his chest.

To Kani's utter horror, her blade hit some sort of armor, jarring her wounded shoulder painfully. The blade deflected off to the side, and she dropped her hand towards the ground.

Beskar! she realized as he fired again.

This bolt hit her in the chest. Kani felt an intense fire—worse than the one in her shoulder or stomach. She couldn't take a breath. She didn't even feel the next bolt hitting her chest again. Kani knew she only had a few seconds to live.

She swung her arm up in a slash and was somewhat surprised to see that it was still holding her lightsaber. As another blaster bolt hit her, she watched the end of the blade cross his face, leaving a massive gash just above his mouth. Her arm continued its arc, causing her body to twist. Another blaster bolt hit her side.

Kani fell to the ground and watched her lightsaber roll away. Then she saw the human—Mandalorian she assumed—fall lifelessly in front of her. She looked into the gash from her lightsaber, and saw that she had nearly decapitated him. The last thing Kani saw was one of her Noghri protectors—Er-kzaim, she thought—limping towards her, covered in blood.