Jedirotica Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once smooth, Clarice rubbed a cool lotion over the site of her handy work and traded places with Tantazia. The Twi’lek then produced a smaller kit from within the box fetched by Clarice.

“Wyonne my dear, Tantazia has skills beyond those she’s demonstrated thus far. She is an expert tattoo artist and piercer. The video is for our benefit, but I felt we should leave you with a memento of our encounter as well.” Clarice’s hand played absently with Wyonne’s large breast while Tantazia knelt close to Wyonne’s now hairless pussy.

Wyonne looked uncomprehendingly as Tantazia brought a thin black stylus close to her skin. When she flicked a switch, Wyonne jumped at a pin prick sensation down below and watched as a thin black line appeared.

To keep her calm, Clarice began to finger Wyonne’s ass and pussy from behind while Tantazia worked to mark their prey. Wyonne continuously approached orgasm but never reached it, making her concern relief and not the pin pricks playing across her mound.

An in determinant time later, the pinpricks abated and Wyonne looked down. A small gasp escaped her lips. From clitoral hood to navel there now existed a diamond of twisting black tattoos similar to the Twi’lek’s own except cunningly concealed within the spirals and loops were the names of her assailants in elaborate cursive script. The objectionist part of her mind flew into a fury but her hedonistic side was content to enjoy Clarice’s continued touch.

“Two more things and then I’m afraid we must part company.” Clarice cooed in her ear. Tantazia produced an apparatus resembling pliers. Before she could see more Clarice laid her back on the rock and pushed her perfumed, pink haired pussy to Wyonne’s lips.

As Clarice began grinding against Wyonne’s willing tongue there was a sudden piercing pain in Wyonne’s nipples, first left then right. As she bucked with each, the pall of eroticism began to slip in the face of the pain. Another pain blossomed from her navel, then her labia, marching down one side and back up the other in rapid succession. At each stab of pain she bucked and squirmed harder, trying to escape but Clarice simply pushed her sopping cunt harder against her face.

Finally, when all seemed done, there was an agonizing pain from her clitoris itself and the world seemed to go red. Pain replaced pleasure and was in turn replaced by blackness.

When she came too she was aware of being supported on each side. Opening her eyes she saw herself reflected in the green water of the jungle pool. Tattooed in black, the names of her foes played over her pubic mound and at each of the burning points of pain, breasts, navel, labia, and clitoris was a shiny silver ring connected by a slender chain a collar around her neck. A rage began building in her and she reached for the force but the anger and residue of Tantazia’s pall kept her from gathering the necessary focus.

“All we’ve done up to this point was for our enjoyment. This last is payback. Don’t fuck with me again/” Clarice said, eroticism gone from her now cutting voice.

Clarice stepped around in front of her, while Tantazia took a grip from behind. As the video drone moved for a better view Wyonne saw Clarice had donned a large, smooth, silvery strap-on roughly the size of a light saber. She felt another pushing against her from behind as Tantazia forced her legs apart. Wyonne knew what was coming but could only scream wordlessly as the dark jedi sandwiched her between them, roughly plunging long metal cocks into her already abused ass and pussy.

They quickly found a rhythm and savagely bounced Wyonne between them. Wyonne felt horribly violated but the sense of being so stretched, so filled was overwhelming and as the savagery of their assault mounted, so did her traitorous body’s orgasm. Screaming in protest and ecstasy, Wyonne came as violently as she ever had, suspended between two enemies on cold, enormous metal cocks.

And suddenly they were gone and Wyonne was plunging sideways into the cold, green water.

Struggling free of her bonds she crawled ashore. Naked, violated, marked. All sense of pleasure the adept’s touch had instilled was gone and she was left only with revulsion and cold fury.

She reached down to remove the first of the piercings but let her hand fall away. She would keep them for now. Reminders of what had happened to her this day. When she had her revenge, then and only then would they be removed.

Revenge was contrary to the Jedi code but Wyonne didn’t care. Only revenge would serve. Clarice and Tantazia would pay. They thought themselves masters of torment? They would soon be shown how much they had to learn.

12