Jedirotica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jendrix slowly came to his senses, propping himself up on his elbows and trying to shake the strange buzzing in his head. What was wrong with him? Looking down, he saw that he was still hard as a rock and as he got gathered his senses, he realized that he was more aroused, more horny than he’d ever been. It was in fact painful. The urges were overwhelming, he couldn’t focus on anything else. The need to fornicate, to fuck till he fell exhausted to the ground was all that mattered. He’d have to attend to this before he could figure out what had just happened.

He looked up to see a naked, grim smeared redhead tugging fruitlessly at her hair. She seemed vaguely familiar and she was unbelievably sexy. She’d do perfectly. He’d fuck her, clear his head, and get on with figuring out what had just happened.

He stood up and walked towards her. She must have heard him because she turned and looked hopefully at him. She was saying something but he just could not make it out. He’d talk to her after. As her reached for her, grabbing her by the hips, she began to push him away. He smacked her across the face. There was no reason to assault him. Whatever was so damn important could wait. He had to clear his head first.

*****

Tantazia waited at a near-by corner. When the screams began, she made sure of their location, and satisfied sauntered off. Her work here was done. Feeling very pleased with herself, she ditched the top that local propriety forced on her, and once back at the star port, allowed three eager customs guards to pleasure her through to the following morning’s launch. Clarice would reward her well for this.

12