Jedirotica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a light sabre fucking her deftly and telekinetically, forcing her towards another orgasm while licking the warm, salty seed off her helpless roommate's face, Ruby was subjected to a final indignity.

In a manoeuvre possible only in a race with tails, Mandrake used her tail as a lever to force her to bend even more at the waist. He then placed the tail over his shoulder and wrapped a powerful arm around it, such that the pale underside was pressed firmly against his torso. Ruby was now bent 90 degrees at the waist, with her tail straight up and her pussy and ass exposed to the world. For a second, there was the caress of a cool breeze against her ass and the metal of the light sabre pushing in and out of her chilled slightly. Then Madrake pulled her close and a warm, hard rounded item pressed against her tight ass. Beginning to loose herself in the ministrations of the light sabre and the arousal licking cum off this gorgeous blond involuntarily caused it took her a second to realize what was about to happen. When she did figure it out, it was too late.

Pulling sharply back on her tail, Mandrake forced himself into her ass. Ruby had only experimented with anal before and it sure hadn't felt like this. She felt invaded, stretched, violated, and she loved it. Unable to control herself she thrust backward in a paroxysm of ecstasy. Light sabre in her warm wet box, enormous evil cock in her nearly virgin ass, she loved it. Without thinking she rapidly and messily licked Sareeni clean and then bent even further, running a tongue over the blonde's golden muff and puffy pink lips. She felt filthy and it was turning her on more then she had ever thought possible.

Evil or not, Mandrake was a maestro of animal fucking and both Sareeni and Ruby came several times before he was ready to finish. At the last possible moment he with drew, leaving Ruby's ass sore but tingling and feeling empty. He spun her around and thrust his giant cock into her mouth. Without conscious thought she seized it in both tiny hands and pumped violently. She was soon rewarded with a flood of hot, salty cum which she greedily swallowed down.

She collapsed to the floor and it slowly donned on her. She had just been violated in the most heinous way by her sworn enemy who now stood over both of them, naked and gloating, sated penis slowly deflating to a more reasonable size. Rage welled up inside her and she cast about for her light sabre. Then she remembered where it was.

Ruby collapsed helplessly beside her room mate. Mandrake looked down and laughed.

"So ladies.... We'll get out of here just as soon as I've sampled the blond whore's charms." A new voice, one Ruby didn't recognize, chimed in from the doorway behind Mandrake.

"Unless that blond whore is an undertaker, you ain't going to be meeting her mother-fucker." To give him credit, Mandrake managed to turn roughly half way around before the room erupted in a violent torrent of sound and laser light. From her position on the floor in front of him Ruby could see a laser bolt emerge from the Sith's shoulder and then he was sailing through the air, past her, to come crashing down in the bathroom doorway.

Framed in the doorway were two figures, both around five feet tall, both bristling with weaponry. One was a tan coloured humanoid resembling a jackal. The other was a bulbous insect, hovering on tattered under sized wings. Smoke curled from the barrels of two guns that seemed to quiver with firepower.

"Grab your robes ladies. That didn't finish him and he's too tough to take in a fair fight. Let's roll." Said the insectile one. Looking past the odd pair into the hallway, Ruby could see two other figures, a blue haired human woman and a human male in scarred bounty hunter's armour. Between them was the limp form of Atim.

"Who the hell are you guys?" ruby managed

"We, the hell, are Black Sheep squadron and against my better judgement, we're rescuing you. Now, unless you want a repeat with Prince charming I suggest we jet." The jackal-man didn't even wait for a response, simply turned and began walking up the corridor. Ruby dragged Sareeni to her feet and grabbing her bathrobe stepped out into the corridor, chasing the new comers down the now silent hall.

"What's going on?" Ruby asked.

"War, little lady. War."

12