Jedirotica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As suddenly as it started the thrusting candle stopped and was removed. Jendrix stood and she could see he was once more erect. His cock looked abused, bright red and slightly chaffed from the compulsion that wouldn't let him stop.

He reached down and grabbed her by the hips.

"Needs moistened... don't want to hurt us...." He said and made a sudden thrust into her dripping pussy. But after a few thrusts he with drew. He angled his member so she got a good look.

"Wet enough?" Wet enough for what, she had no idea, she simply nodded and watched as her thin athletic counterpart resumed his position. Suddenly though, she began thrashing and trying to escape her bonds. She felt his cock pushing against her labia but then it slid south and she felt it pressing against her ass. She'd never experienced that before and had no desire to start now. But she had to work the bonds free before doing anything and that gave Jendrix the opportunity to slide painfully into her ass and start another bout of frenzied fucking.

As Phobos tried to free her hands, she found the pain in her ass slowly replaced by numbness and then pleasure. She tried to focus on loosing her bonds but she found a growing, shameful pleasure in what was being done to her. It felt like nothing she'd ever experienced and she bucked wildly, trying to drive him ever deeper. She'd begun screaming again and Jendrix was making a wordless noise of animal lust. As her asshole spasmed powerfully, Jendrix grunted and she felt a strange warmth fill her ass. Jendirx sighed and rolled off her.

Phobos was tempted to relish this latest orgasm but she had no idea what round three would entail. While Jendrix lay slumped between her legs, his panting breath warm on her thigh, she carefully worked her hands free. Looking down, Jendrix seemed half asleep, muttering to himself. Phobos glanced around the room and saw a hand weight in one corner. Reaching out with the force she drew it to her.

Jendrix's head snapped up at the last possible instant, as he sensed the disturbance. It was far too late for him to do anything and the barbell smashed into his face. Jendrix was bowled over backward with a grunt, crashing to the floor at the end of the bed. As he tried to stagger to his feet, Phobos planted a foot in his chest and gave a powerful shove. Jendrix tumbled across the room and in his current state, his combat skills seemed to have gone out the window. As he groggily dragged himself to his feet Phobos strode up and with a powerful backhand blow, Jendrix was rendered unconscious.

Standing there, both orifices throbbing, her body still shuddering from the occasional orgasmic after shock, and with still warm cum running down her leg Phobos reflected that, as unpleasant as the last hour had been, Jendrix had been taken alive and now the counsel could get some answers.

12