Jeff His Wife And Her Friend

Story Info
She invites her friend over for some fun.
1.3k words
3.8
87.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyjp
fantasyjp
12 Followers

Jeff, his wife and her friend

About six months ago, Jeff and Cathy went to rent a porno. Whenever they rented one, Jeff would have Cathy pick it out so she would not be able to accuse him of picking one out based on one of his fantasies. He thought she had picked the movies at random because she would grab one as quick as possible and go. Evidently he was wrong. Jeff started to notice that every time she picked the movies they would have the same theme. All girls.

Jeff's wildest fantasy was having another woman and his wife servicing him, but Cathy did not know that. As they watched the movie, an idea came to him. Teasingly Jeff asked, "Do you want another girl in our bed?"

"Oh yeah! I would put my head in between her legs and lick it dry!" She stuck her tongue out, wiggling it at Jeff.

Jeff laughed, "You are all talk and no action!"

"Well...there is a woman at work. I think you would like her. She wants to be in a threesome. Oh," she smirked, "did I mention she's bi?"

Jeff was speechless. Sure, he and Cathy had joked about a threesome before. Even though he wanted to believe it was a possibility, he refused to get his hopes up. Then he noticed her smile. The no-kidding smile.

He continued to stare at his wife of ten years. She was wearing a big shirt to cover her ample breasts and her butt was big just like he loved. Though her 5'7" frame was pretty average, the thought of her sprawled out with a woman between her thighs caused more than an average reaction. He only prayed she wasn't joking.

They talked about several ways to do it. Some involved costumes, body paint and panties that were not much more than a string, but they kept changing their minds. Jeff and Cathy finally decided that she would just surprise him when the time came.

************

Cathy knew that Jeff still had doubts that the threesome would happen. Now that the night had finally come, she put on her blue silk robe that came to about mid-thigh. She also knew how much her robe teased Jeff. He never knew if she was or was not wearing anything under it.

As she walked into the living room, she could feel him watching her. Deciding to build the anticipation, "She should be here around seven o'clock." Jeff's mouth fell open. Cathy smiled and hiked her robe as she sat on the couch. She knew her friend Jill would not be there until around nine, be she wanted to make Jeff squirm a little. At eight Cathy walked across the room, "Maybe she had to work late."

With her back to Jeff, she opened her robe and adjusted it. She almost felt guilty for teasing him and keeping him on edge. Almost.

Right at nine the door bell chimed. Opening the door for Jill, and motioning her inside seemed to take forever. Jeff watched as the two women began to kiss. Jill was a petite girl, almost 5 inches shorter than Cathy, with small breasts and a little butt.

Jeff was hard as a rock just watching them kiss. Suddenly Cathy pulled away and turned towards the kitchen. On her way to the kitchen she untied her robe. She grabbed a bottle of tequila and took a healthy drink. Jeff was stunned as she walked towards him. Her robe trailing behind her and her breasts exposed showing her white g-string panties, she stopped in front of him. Jeff slowly took the bottle of tequila and drank. Cathy took the bottle back and handed it to Jill.

She turned and headed to the bedroom when she removed the robe, letting it fall to the floor. Exposing her back and g-string. After going into the hallway she poked her head and hand around the corner. She tossed her panties on to the floor. Before disappearing into the hall she motioned with her finger for Jeff and Jill to follow.

Cathy was sitting on the foot of the bed with her hands in her lap. Motioning with her left hand to Jill, "You get this side." Motioning to Jeff with her right hand "You get this side."

Jeff let Jill move first. She was ready for this night, Jill pulled off her top and she didn't have a bra on. Without wasting time she then pulled off her shorts and panties at the same time. She bent to take Cathy's left breast into her mouth. Laying down with her legs open, Cathy stopped Jill, "Here first."

While Cathy guided Jill to where she wanted her, Jeff bent to take Cathy's right breast in his mouth. Jill put one hand on Cathy's pussy and started to rub. Slowly she inserted one finger in Cathy and thrust slowly. They spent a couple of minutes like that before changing positions. Jill got on her back, Jeff was sucking on Jill's breasts while Cathy began to lick Jill's pussy. She started with slow licks up and down. Then using a couple of fingers, she made small circles. Cathy was playing with herself at the same time.

Growing restless, Jeff moved to the bottom with Cathy on one side and Jill on the other. At first they stroked Jeff with one hand each, then Cathy put his dick into her mouth. Jill followed Cathy's mouth with her hand. When Cathy stopped, Jill took over. Cathy took a minute to watch before she and Jill put their tongues together as they moved up and down his dick. Jeff pulled the long hair of both girls as they sucked him.

It was obvious that the girls did not want Jeff to speak, because each time he tried they would gently cover his lips with their fingers. At times it almost seemed like a moaning contest, no words were spoken, but each woman would moan louder and louder with approval. Jill and Cathy moved to the floor and motioned for Jeff to stay where he was on the bed. He watched in awe as Jill and Cathy laid on the floor, Jill on top. They started to kiss and grope each other. His fantasy had finally became a reality. Jeff devoured the sight of his wife being eaten out by another woman.

Jeff stroked his cock while his wife was licked and sucked. Seeing Cathy's tongue work Jill's clit and watching her fingers pump in and out of Jill's pussy had him on the ragged edge. Jill grinded her pussy into Cathy's mouth and hand as she started to come. He stopped stroking himself as he stared in fascination as Cathy's ministration's caused an orgasm to rack his wife's body. Cathy moved her other hand down to her own pussy and began finger fucking herself.

Jeff got up and moved to the floor to help Cathy. He rubbed her clit in a circular motion while she grinded her hips onto her fingers. Jill reached Jeff's cock and began to slowly stroke it. He couldn't stop the moan that left his lips as his wife stroked him. Then her mouth was engulfing his cock. Cathy was soaking wet. Suddenly she stood up and pushed Jeff onto his back which caused Jill to lose suction. Cathy continued to rub her own pussy as she straddled Jeff's face. He licked and sucked her pussy while his wife straddled his cock. She rode him hard and fast while he tongue fucked Cathy.

Jeff and Jill came first then Cathy finally came all over his face. Jeff was still trying to catch his breath when the two women walked to the bathroom hand in hand. He tried to follow them but they pushed him out of the doorway. The door closed and locked.

Jeff couldn't help but smile at the giggling and the occasional "shh" he heard from behind the closed door.

fantasyjp
fantasyjp
12 Followers