Jeff Leaves the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many times?"

"The condom count was five."

"Omigod you must have fucked me senseless. Little wonder I have memory gaps. But five times, that's a record for me you fucking animal."

She looked pleased and they laughed and she kissed him and then started on breakfast just as her parents arrived looking in need of more sleep after having stayed out until after midnight.

Later when the men went off to work early Tracy said she'd had sex with Jeff the previous night.

"Was that the first time?"

"Yes."

"Was he okay."

"He's great mom. Um would you object if I slept with him some nights?"

"No of course not. I'll add condoms to the regular shopping list."

"Thanks mom but what about dad."

"Leave that to me. He'll understand his daughter at your age needs sex. I'll tell him you asked me for approval and I said yes. He'll accept my decision."

CHAPTER TWO

Kitty worked quite intensively with Jeff grappling with his studies and they were making good progress. She'd take Jeff through bites of things, simplifying everything she could until he achieved understanding, or as near to it as she could manage and she spent considerable time taking through basic principles

She made a chart of their company's departments, what their responsibilities were and what work they actually did and how various departments were interconnected and what were the productive activities and what were the support activities. She also instructed Jeff about the how the effectiveness on the revenue arms of the company related to the effective level of support they received from non-revenue producers.

The longer Kitty kept up the pressure and ensured that Jeff kept up with the reading requirements associated with his studies, the more comfortable he began to feel and his marks improved and the feedback on submitted assignments became more and more encouraging.

When he received a particularly good mark for one assignment, Jeff was delighted and said to Kitty, "May I kiss you? This is the result of you painstaking work with me."

"Yes but just a gentle kiss and no tonguing and no groping."

He respected her conditions and knew not to ask Kitty to share her sexual favors with him now that Tracy had forsaken him for some hot new boyfriend she'd roped in.

He called Lena Rossi, the woman's pool he's fixed by replacing disintegrating filter cartridges.

"Hi Lena."

"Hi Jeff and are about to ask me for a date?"

"Naughty girl, you're married with a family."

She laughed and asked what he wanted.

"Um I heard Joy say to you on the phone last evening it was great your daughter was home. I thought she might like to go to a movie with me."

"Why?"

"Because all the guys she used to know when she lived here will have either left the city or are married or in a relationship."

"And you think you'll be the answer to her dreams?"

"Um no but she might like some male company after meeting her old girlfriends."

"You don't make a convincing case Jeff but I'll ask."

Jeff heard Lena shout, "Anita a young man who lives with Joy and her family wants to know if you'd like to do a movie with him or something?"

He heard a muffled reply and then Lena say, "Yes he's on the house phone. Take it; his name is Jeff Harrison."

"Yes Anita wants to talk to you Jeff."

"Anita speaking."

"Oh hi Anita, I'm Jerry Harrison. I heard you were home when Joy was speaking to your mother last night and I'm between dates and was wondering..."

She cut in and said yes, she would date him.

"You could be taking a risk."

"Oh yeah? I happen to know Mrs Wills quite well and know she wouldn't have a misfit living in her house."

"I'm working as Mrs Will's chauffeur while I'm completing a business degree."

"That sounds a good arrangement. When do you want to do it?"

"Huh?"

She giggled. "I mean date you fool."

"Oh Friday evening would suit me. We could have a couple of drinks and then decided what to do and then go to a movie and then dinner. I could book."

"What kind of movie were you thinking about?"

"Action adventure."

"Um let's skip the movie and just go to a restaurant and have a couple of drinks there. I could borrow mom's car if you don't have a car but if we are drinking we should meet at a restaurant and travel in by cabs."

They arranged to meet at The Apollo at 7:00 and Jeff would book a table to 8:00.

Joy was pleased when Jeff said he'd be dating Anita Rossi on Friday night.

"You'll like her because she's very pleasant although nothing much to look at but then neither are you."

"Gee thanks Joy."

"Oh god, me and my big mouth."

"It's okay. Um could you help me to buy some new clothes?"

Joy agreed and Jeff brought pants and shoes and she insisted on buying the light jacket.

"Why do you want to buy me a jacket?"

"It's because I like you."

"Oh," said Jeff, not knowing what else to say.

Jeff was dressed in a black crew-neck long-sleeved shirt, black pants and shoes and a one-button light gray sharkskin jacket.

There was only one unaccompanied woman at the bar and the only spare seat was beside her. He approached and the brunette with a generously wide mouth, ruby lips and a searching smile said, "Jeff?"

He nodded and said he looked very smart and Jeff looked at her breasts and thought he shouldn't comment about those.

He moved in to kiss her cheek but she turned her head to take the kiss full on.

"Hi Anita, I'm very pleased to meet you. Joy, um Mrs Wills, said you are a lovely young woman to respect."

"Just think of me as a lovely young woman Jeff. You are not required to respect me."

"Eh?"

He licked his lips and she saw that an arched an eyebrow.

When leaving the restaurant, Anita suddenly kissed Jeff and said, "I must say I enjoyed myself and thank you. We really are not suited. So goodnight."

Jeff's mouth fell open and he watched Anita enter a cab and it drove off without her turning to look at him.

Jesus, the cold-hearted... he finished without letting it rip.

He took a cab home and saw Tracy's boyfriend was parked in the driveway and so entered the house via the laundry to avoid disturbing them and he went to bed, too angry to even jerk off.

Jeff had Anita to coach him with his duties for six hours next day because the day after that he'd be driving the boss to a city 180 miles away and would stay overnight.

Kitty saw it straight away.

"What's wrong Jeff?"

"Nothing."

She lowered her voice to the more motherly tone that women use.

"Come on, out with it."

He told her about the aborted date of the previous evening.

Kitty was shocked and said, "I can't understand her behavior. What a cold-hearted bitch. What can I do to return you to your usual good mood?"

"Jack me off."

Kitty gulped and after a few seconds hesitation said, "You mean to masturbate you?"

"Yeah."

"A goodness, I couldn't do that. I'm married."

"Please yourself," Jeff said sourly and she caught his look and her sweet heart melted.

"Very well Jeff, but only this one time and you are not to mess on me."

He immediately appeared more cheerful and unzipped and pulled out his erection.

Kitty slapped a hand over her mouth in shock or surprised and then blushing furiously said, "Is that all you?"

Eh?

After she locked the door (the blinds were already down) and Kitty was beside him and leaning over him, her hip against Jeff's hip, she showed him her middle finger and confided, "My husband's penis is similar size to my father's, only a little longer but much fatter than this finger. God in comparison you look as big as a snake."

Eh?

He was a bit dry and she lifted his erection delicately and spat on his dick and worked in the dribble with her hand, leaving Jeff with a delicious feeling. He thought if Kitty believed they'd only do this the once, then she'd be so wrong about that.

Late that evening when reading on his bed, Jeff received a call.

"Hi it's Lena. We need to talk. Can you come over and meet me in our pool house (small changing shed).

"Yes sure. Do you mean now?"

"Yes and don't say to anyone where you are going."

Jeff got Tracy's bike he often used from the garage and rode to the Rossi's home about a mile away and quietly opened the gate at the side of the house to avoid disturbing anyone who might be sleeping, as it was almost 11:00 and went into the pool house and waited in the darkness.

Lena arrived a few minutes later and whispered, "Are you there?"

"Yeah."

"Oh of course, you biked over. Just a minute while I plug in this night light."

All this intrigue had Jeff scratching his head.

She switched on the light, generally used to dimly light passage ways or a child's room, and smiled and kissed Jeff lightly and sat on the bench and took Jeff's hand.

"Anita told me how she walked out on you and I was so angry with her. I just felt the need to apologize. She said you were too unsophisticated for her."

"That's okay," Jeff said, philosophically.

"Well I call that being damn rude," Lena said, now rubbing Jeff's back. "She had no need to terminate the date that rudely. She could have walked for a while and then ended it with a kiss and flagged down a cab."

"Well I wasn't all that anxious for a kiss."

Lena said, "Well I am. Kiss me Jeff."

Jeff then knew what this was about and they kissed like lovers.

As they broke off for air, Lena said, "I wanted you to kiss me like that the first time we met. You looked so sexy to me in those tight wet shorts."

"You don't mind me being unsophisticated."

"No I don't. My husband is so sophisticated that I think it's ridiculously phony. I like a man with a bit or rawness."

Jeff unzipped and pulled out his dick and said, "Then eat this Lena."

She leant over his like a shot, without a word, and took half of him into his mouth at the first take.

Then she was away and helped Jeff remove her top. He undid her bra and freed her boobs that now hung low.

Jeff almost ejaculated.

The nipples grew in his fingers and he squeezed and Lena groaned and shuddered and she kept on with her stroking and licking until Jeff began squirted into her mouth. She pulled off his dick and finished him against her breasts, rubbing in the thick juice.

That made Jeff really interested in Lena. He'd always liked her but this went beyond that; he now had to have her.

He'd come without his wallet in which he always carried a couple of condoms.

"Do you have condoms," he asked hoarsely.

"No but it should be okay," she said, breathing heavily and he hands were pulling him closer to her.

"I believe I'm okay because I usually wear one."

"My husband does too."

That mention of husband almost checked Jeff. But he was too far down the track to want to stop.

Lena wasn't wearing panties and was dripping.

"Shove it in. I've ready," she said. "I really want this and you will too."

Lena was in her mid-forties. He skin felt good and she certainly was in good shape through swimming for exercise and she had told him once she attended a fitness class regularly.

"Can I shoot my next load up you?"

"I'd really love that Jeff. I'm forty-four so am likely to be passed my time for conception and anyone I consider it's a safe time in my cycle anyway. I want you inside me darling."

They were uncomfortable on the bench so after two fucks they agreed that was it.

"Would you like to meet me here again?"

"Yes because you're a great fuck."

"Oh darling, my raw man, do I love you. Next time I'll come, er arrive with condoms and lube and we could try that fat cock of yours up my butt. I'll also provide a rubber mattress."

"When?" he asked enthusiastically.

She giggled and said she'd call him. The conditions had to be right. Sometimes their son visited and stayed. Tonight, for instance, her husband had come home late from an after-work meeting where there was drinking and had gone to bed at 10:00 and Anita was away overnight at a girlfriend's place."

"It's not happening conveniently like that all the time but it does happen," she said. "I'll call early next time when I see the situation shaping up."

"Try to make it once a week Lena. I'd like that."

"No that's too frequent. It has to be sporadic to reduce the chances of being caught out. We are taking a big risk Jeff"

"Well as we are not supposed to be doing this, I guess doing it was never meant to be easy," Jeff said.

"Oh I love that Jeff," Lena laughed. "It's so right. Oh and I should tell you that I've never been fucked better than tonight, never."

"And I found you to be a surprisingly good fuck Lena. I like women with big tits, a big ass, a big cunt and a big heart."

"A big heart?"

"Yes the big desire to put everything into it because they fuck for the joy of fucking."

"Omigod, I like the way you think Jeff."

* * *

Kitty usually said no when Jeff asked her to jerk him off which made the occasions she did jerk him seem more precious, and he wondered about that. Too much of the good thing dulls the brain eh?

Over time he noticed the wait between noes appeared to becoming shorter. One morning when she was jerking him he asked, "May I touch you down there."

She said nothing but shifted her position as she remained leaning over him to allow him access.

Jeff reached in and touched her pussy over her panties. She flinched but didn't brush him away. She made no reaction when he worked her panties aside and ran the back of his forefinger over the rather small vulva. It also felt dry.

He licked his finger and slowly pushed it in, she widening her legs slightly and she moaned and the intensity of her jerking increased with enveloping feeling

Jeff's education shot up a few notches. Until how he'd thought that somehow the obvious extent of sexiness of a female related to her expertise in being great at beating his drum (fellatio).

He got her off; she got him off, and she slumped and cried, "Omigod, I'm a slut."

"No sweetie," he cajoled. "You have simply discovered a hidden expertise and experienced the joy of giving sexually in a mutually giving manner."

"Have I?" she said, sounding convinced.

"Sure baby. There would be heaps of whorehouses willing to recruit you."

Kitty's eyes reached the size of small saucers.

"Do you really think so?"

"Kitty, today I reckon you are almost up there with the top league."

"Oooh," she said in pride. "You have been so influential in topping off my education as a woman Jeff."

"Kitty," he said anxiously. "Just introduce these new techniques to your husband slowly otherwise he'll suspect you are using another male as your tutor."

"Oh god, I'll be caught out."

"Not if you say if challenged you have been having intimate discussions with your mother."

She laughed and said, "Oh my goodness Jeff, you are such a devious shmuck. Little wonder I allowed you to finger me."

Jeff wallowed in the accolades, or at least his impression they were accolades. More often than not his female partners usually came out of their euphoria to accuse him of irresponsible exploitation of their inexplicable lapse in their defenses designed to protect them from itinerant seducers. The married ones were the worst at trying to distribute blame for being seduced in that manner.

In Jeff's view, a bit of full-on sex was good for one's health.

They never went beyond mutual masturbation.

One morning after cleaning up, Kitty was preparing to lead Jeff into his next study assignment and said, "Would you like to date one of my friends? I've told her about you and she's interested."

"What because I'm an academic?"

"No you fool. I told her you have a very big cock."

"Oh, so your friend is a brainless bunny with a one-track mind. Does she ride a Harley?"

"No, she's lived with this guy for six years and a month ago he decided to end it and to try his luck on South Africa."

"Oh I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"Are you sure you know how to act sensitively and to sound convincing?"

Jeff laughed and looked embarrassed and knew he'd meant what he'd said. God he was getting soft and he could blame Kitty for her influence.

"Um does your friend have a job?"

"She's a pharmacist and is assistant manager at Black's Drug Store at Juniper Mall. She may have sold you condoms."

"I buy them off the Internet for greater anonymity."

"Oh yeah? That Internet will have your postal address and will have built up your consumer profile."

Jeff said in surprise, "Jeepers I hadn't thought of that but it hasn't happened. Mrs Wills buys them when she shops for groceries and keeps me stocked up."

"Liar."

"She does, honest. I think she thinks she's become my mother."

"Omigod," Kitty said. "I apologize for calling you a liar. I've always thought she was a lovely person and that's the icing on the cake. I find that incredible. Are you using her on her daughter... she told me once she has a daughter who's at college and is probably a senior by now."

"Um I'm no longer intimate with the daughter because she's again in big with a college guy. The only sex I'm having at present is this bit with you and I'm full one two or three times a month with one of Mrs Will's friends."

"Oh Jeff, you can't be so callous. Mrs Wills would be devastated if she learns you are having it off with one of her friends."

"Perhaps she suspects it."

"Does she?"

"Well I don't think she does because she would have said something if she had. Should I tell her?"

Kitty's face screwed up. "No don't do that Jeff because that would be almost as bad as Mrs Wills finding out for herself. Just drop the woman... tell her you are taking up with someone else and don't what this other person finding you are two-timing her. I suppose this lucky woman is married?"

"Yes."

"Then she'll have clear understanding of what two-timing means."

"Um Kitty I thank you for imparting your wisdom. I don't know much about this stuff."

"Call it interpersonal relationships rather than dismiss it as 'stuff'. Read up about relationships for better understanding. There's hope for you because you do exhibit kindness, warmth and at least some degree of fidelity and I believe that although you are immoral in many other ways you are incredibly honest. I don't think of you as being evasive or a cheat in other ways and I know you've earned respect around here for the things you're done, particularly in saving the life of Jasmine Smith when she fell through glass and severed an artery."

"Come off it Kitty, you're turning it on a bit thick."

But Kitty ignored that.

"And I tell you something else Mr Country Boy. I was appalled when I was ordered to coach you through your studies. Like other people around here I regarded you as a hick and wondered what the hell Mr Wills saw in you. But I did what I had to do and you knuckled down and applied yourself and your mind began to adjust and lo, we began to achieve good results and since then have made wonderful progress. And you know what, I regard you as right up there with the best of my male friends who are my girlfriend's husbands. I still find that unbelievable and the most unbelievable thing of all for me is what I allow you to do with your fingers."

Jeff ran a finger around the inside of his shirt collar and said gruffly, "Jesus Kitty."

"Jeff Harrison, stop attempting to revert to the hick you once were. Address me intelligently."

"Um Kitty, that was quite a speech. You have inspired me but I'm gob-smacked to learn you regard me as a close friend. I never suspected that."

"I thought as much and thanks for those few well-chosen words. Now let's plow into our work my friend."

When taking a break Jeff called Lena.

"Oh hi Jeff. Are you wanting to get your end in?"

"Um Lena, I'm beginning a relationship with this great young woman," Jeff said, stretching the truth substantially.