Jehovah Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, about like this, I guess," he replied, holding up his pinkie finger and covering it so only the tip was exposed.

"Good. Be prepared for a lot of yelling with this one. Suck her clit in your mouth, and then get it between your teeth. Whatever you fucking do, don't bite it! Just nibble it gently, like this." He then picked up Jimmy's hand and demonstrated, causing Jimmy to pull his hand back and wipe it on his shirt.

"Ok, that was weird," he told him.

"Shut up, dope!" Charlie pushed him. "Can we continue, here? Now that you have it between your teeth, ever so gently, graze the tip of it with your tongue. That should do it, right there, but if you want to add even more to the mix, you can do something else, too."

"What are you, a walking sex manual?" Jimmy asked him in awe.

"No, I watch a lot of girl on girl porn. You'd be really surprised how much you can learn. Anyway, have you ever heard of the G spot?"

"Yeah, it was down Daytona Beach, but it got closed down because some of the girls were hooking in the back room," he told him seriously.

Charlie sighed heavily. "On a woman, Jimmy. The G spot on a woman."

"That?" Jimmy scoffed, waving his hand. "That's a myth." When he saw how seriously Charlie was looking at him, the smile ran from his face. "Show me!" he replied eagerly.

Charlie then drew another detailed drawing of a side view. "Put your finger in her pussy, and then bend it like this," he showed him. "Just like you're telling her to come here." He then circled the area on the drawing where he should start feeling for it.

"How do I know when I find it?"

"Trust me, little brother, you'll know," he replied seriously. "Once you find it, wiggle your finger a little and try pressing gently but firmly against it at the same time. If you do this at the same time you're nibbling on her clit, you should wake up in the hospital in traction, if you do it right." He then put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder. "Listen to me. Promise me you won't do any of this until you get to Barbados."

"Why?" he asked, almost whining. "I was gonna try it out tonight!"

"No, stick with what happened in Cancun, whatever that was," he told him. "If you do it now, she'll know what we've been talking about out here. If she asks, just tell her I was getting Brenda off my chest. If she asks for specifics, tell her it was something about my drinking, and you were just letting me talk, you weren't paying that much attention, got it?"

Jimmy smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Charlie. For everything."

"Any time, little brother," he told him, grabbing him in a bear hug.

"Jimmy?" they heard Vicki call as she walked down the hall.

"Let me keep hugging you!" Charlie whispered in his ear.

"What's going on?" she asked, as the two of them broke apart.

"I was just spilling my guts to Jimmy about why Brenda left me," Charlie replied, pretending to wipe his eyes.

"Forgive me for saying I don't want to know," she replied, holding up her hands. "I still have no idea of what you saw in that woman. I never liked her."

"That's what Jimmy just helped me figure out, really," he nodded. "I'm a hell of a lot better off without her, although I've been beating myself up about it for the longest time." He then clapped Jimmy on the shoulder again. "Thanks, little bro."

"I hate to break up this reunion," Vicki smiled, "but, we have to take our shower and then get some shut eye." She then surprised them all by getting up on her tip toes and giving Charlie a kiss on the cheek. "Night, Charlie," she said as she took Jimmy by the hand. As they walked off, Jimmy started singing some Mexican song that started Vicki giggling, and then break into a trot as she pulled him down the hall.

***********************************

Charlie had only been alone for three days, and he was bored already. He walked the beaches looking at possibly some of the finest women he could never have, went to a few strip bars, and spent long, lazy days floating in the in ground pool, and relaxing in the hot tub at night. It was while he was roaming around a grocery store sized adult store, that he saw the flier for an escort service.

"EZ Escort Service," he muttered, and then read the list of specialty services it offered. "Role playing," he grinned. He remembered the few times role playing with Brenda, back when their relationship was young. His two favorites had where she played the librarian and the one where she played realtor who was showing him a house.

After stuffing the flier in his pocket, he looked around a bit more before heading back to Jimmy's. As he drove, he tried to think up something different, something where the woman would be willing, but play hard to get. It was as he passed a billboard for Jehovah Witnesses, that the idea struck him.

He was hardly in the door before he was pulling the flier out of his pocket, and his cock was already twitching by the time he had the numbers punched in. After going through the automated voice menu, he waited once more for an operator to pick up.

"EZ Escorts role play service, how may I help you?" the sexy sounding female voice asked.

"Hi, I'd like to have a girl for role play," he told her.

"What kind of role play would you like, sir?"

"Ok, you might think I'm a little odd, but, I want a girl to act like a Jehovah Witness."

He heard the woman snicker slightly, and then lightly laugh. "I'm sorry for laughing," she apologized, "but I've never had that request before. Nuns, yes, but never a Witness."

"Not a problem," he told her. "I'd also like her to be not quite beautiful."

"Sir, all our girls are beautiful," the operator told him.

"I understand that, and frankly, I've seen some beautiful Witnesses before, but I'd like this one to at least act like she's not pretty, or at least think she isn't."

There was a slight pause on the other end before she spoke. "Just between you and me, sir, all of the girls here are so stuck on themselves, it ain't funny," she replied softly. "It might be a stretch, but I'll see what I can do. How long would you like her for, and what time would you like her to arrive?"

"What's the soonest possible time?" he asked, pulling his credit card out of his wallet.

"Earliest I have would be about an hour and a half, to two hours. She'll probably have to take a little time to get into character, if you know what I mean. What kind of services will you require?"

"How much for anything we can get to in three hours?" he asked. "The reason I say that, is because I'd like her to play at least a little hard to get, you know, to make it believable."

"I understand, sir. Our hourly rate, just to have her stand around and look good, is thirty dollars. After that, every service is priced differently, although we do have a package deal offering all basic services for a low four hundred dollars."

"So that would be a total of about four hundred ninety dollars, am I correct?"

"You are correct on that, sir, yes," she replied. "One thing I must have you understand, is that our girls have a right to refuse jobs, so if I can't get a girl to agree, your credit card will not be charged, is that ok?"

"Then lets do it," he grinned into the phone.

After an hour and a half of pacing, Charlie's heart stopped when he heard the doorbell ring. After taking a moment to compose himself, and act like he wasn't expecting anyone, he answered the door. "Damn, you're good," he smiled at her. She was short and slightly curvy, with her hair pulled back in a tight bun, and small round glasses over her pretty brown eyes. She was even wearing the typical blazer, with the brass colored name tag over her right breast, plain white shirt and a knee length navy blue skirt.

"I beg your pardon?" she asked, her voice soft and timid.

"Nothing," he apologized. "Come on in."

"Are you a Christian, sir?" she asked, gripping her book like a shield.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am," he replied. "I just haven't been to church in a long time." He then stepped aside and motioned for her to come in and sit down, glancing at her name tag. "Hello, Lenora, I'm Charlie," he smiled as he extended his hand.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Charlie," she smiled. "Now, could you tell me why it is that you've stopped going to church?" He then listed all the reasons, all of which were the truth, which resulted in a half hour debate over who was right.

Just as Lenora was starting to get into the conversation, Charlie asked her if she would like something cold to drink. "That would be delightful, thank you," she told him. "Would you mind if I took off my blazer? It's rather warm in here."

"Not at all," he called from the kitchen. "You'll have to forgive me. I'm from up north, and I don't really like air conditioning too much. This is my brother's house, and I'm house sitting for him."

When he returned, he was pleased to see the presence of her nipples pressing against her bra. "If you don't mind me saying so," he told her as he set her drink down on the table. "You are quite beautiful."

Lenora blushed a deep crimson. "No, I'm not," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Oh, I beg to differ," he smiled. "You have quite a lot going for you."

"Like what, for instance?" she asked, as she popped the top on the soda can and poured.

"Your face," he pointed. "It's absolutely adorable. "I also have to tell you, I have this thing for women in glasses."

"I think they make me look unattractive," she pouted, instantly making his cock twitch.

"Not to me," he grinned. "And your hair, done up in that bun... damn!"

"What about it?" she asked, touching it subconsciously.

"I bet if you were to let it down, you would be even sexier."

Lenora gasped and held her hand to her chest. "Charlie!" she gasped. "I... I couldn't!"

Charlie smiled and shrugged. "Why not? Is it part of Jehovah code?"

"No," she giggled, her nipples seeming to get larger and harder. "I... I just don't think I'm that appealing, that's all."

"Can I be the judge of that?" he asked, having to shift a little to make his rapidly growing cock less painful.

For a moment, she sighed and folded her hands in her lap. She stared at the floor, chewing her bottom lip and looking as if she were pondering the request. A moment later, her face the deepest crimson he had ever seen on a person that wasn't having a stroke, she reached behind her head and pulled her hair free.

"Holy shit!" Charlie whispered, a genuine grin spreading across his face. "When I'm right, I'm right!" he told her.

"Do you really think so?" she asked, her voice soft and innocent.

"Oh man, she is REALLY good!" Charlie thought. "She's gonna be well worth the five hundred!" He then stood, not bothering to try to hide the now prominent bulge in his pants. "C'mere. Let me show you," he told her, extending her hand.

"I think you already are showing me!" she blushed, turning her head.

"Sorry," he smiled. "I meant I want to show you in the mirror."

He walked her, somewhat painfully, to the front door, where a full length mirror hung on the wall. He stood her in front of it, and then stood behind her, gently playing with her free flowing hair. "See what I mean?" he asked her.

"I see a fat girl with long hair and glasses," she replied, suddenly noticing how her aching nipples were trying to tear their way out of her shirt.

"Lenora, you are anything BUT fat," he told her. As he spoke, he leaned forward and pressed his hardness against her ass, as he ran his hands slowly down her curves. When she let out a soft, sexy moan, he leaned forward and placed a warm, soft kiss on her neck.

"Oh, Charlie!" she cooed. "This... we can't! It's so inappropriate!"

As he slid his hands boldly over her tummy and up over her breasts, she moaned louder and pressed herself into his hardness. When he squeezed the twin globes, he tweaked her nipples as best as he could through the fabric. Another kiss on her neck, and then one on her earlobe caused her knees to buckle.

"Can I have a kiss?" he whispered in her ear, his breath dancing over her sensitive flesh. Without a reply, she turned just enough so their lips could meet.

"This is insane!" she whispered, suddenly turning completely around and pressing her lips to his. He took the opportunity to run his hands over her plump, firm ass, and squeezed, causing her to squeak. "I... I've never felt so desired, before!"

Placing his hands on either side of her hot face, he kissed her so passionately, he knees buckled again. "This is the way you were meant to be treated," he told her, suddenly attacking her soft neck. "I told you, you're beautiful and desirable, and outrageously sexy."

With her dress now pulled up to her waist, he could see her reflection in the mirror, and could see her white "granny panties" showing through her tan hose. "I need to lay down a moment," she panted, fanning her face.

Charlie walked her slowly to the guest room and helped her on the bed, her eyes closed and fanning her face. "Maybe if you unbuttoned your shirt," he told her, "It'ill make you a little cooler."

"Yes, I think so," she nodded, now using both hands to fan.

Once her shirt was unbuttoned, he pulled open the whit fabric and gazed at her bra encased chest. After a moment, he reached for the front clasp on her bra, and, with shaking hands, unhooked the obtrusive garment.

Without opening her eyes, Lenora moaned loudly as her jiggling tits suddenly became free. "Is that better?" he asked, his own voice somewhat shaky. It was all he could do to keep from pouncing on her hard, dark nipples.

"Much, thank you," she panted. A moment later, she sat up to remove the garments completely. Once she was topless, she flopped back down, never once opening her eyes.

"I should probably remove the rest of your clothes," he suggested, already reaching for the skirt's zipper.

She opened her eyes at that, looking at him with a face that was a combination of innocents and lust. "Yes, I think you should, Charlie," she replied, biting her bottom lip. "I am going to have to do so many penances for this," she muttered to herself.

As he unzipped the skirt, he lost out to temptation and captured one of her heaving dark nipples in his mouth. Gently clamping his teeth around the hard nub, he looked her directly in the eyes as he slowly pulled his head back, stretching her flesh. "Oh, Charlie!" she moaned, arching her back slightly.

When he let go of her nipple, he smiled at the way her large tit gently swayed before it stopped moving. Reluctantly, he moved down, and pulled her skirt down over her ass and shapely legs. Without bothering to ask for permission, he once again locked eyes with her, and slowly began to peel her pantyhose off. "Are you doing ok?" he softly asked.

"Yes, Charlie," she smiled at him. "I... I just don't know what's come over me! I feel so free, yet, I feel like a very, very bad girl. Am I a bad girl, Charley?"

"I sure as hell hope so, baby!" he grinned as he pulled the stockings off her feet.

She looked at him oddly, as if she had no idea what he was talking about, and then slowly smiled. "Do you want me to be a bad girl, Charlie?" she asked, her voice breathy and faint.

"The question is, Lenora, do you want to be a bad girl for me?"

Biting her bottom lip, she nodded almost childlike. "I don't know why, but yes, I do, Charlie." As she spoke, he began to kiss his way up her strong legs and firm thighs. Every soft kiss brought a new gasp or moan from her.

"Your panties are soaked, Lenora," he smiled at her.

"Yes," she nodded. "It's very warm in here, all of a sudden."

Charlie shook his head, and smiled as he started to remove her panties. "The only heat in here is coming from between your legs."

When she heard that, she gasped. "What is that smell?"

"Your pussy, Lenora, the smell of your hot, wet pussy is filling the room."

As he removed her panties over her feet, Lenora let out the horniest moan he had ever heard, and slowly pulled back her legs. "I haven't been naked in front of a man in a very long time, Charlie," she panted.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll take care of everything, ok? You just lay there and enjoy yourself."

"Yes, my love," she smiled, and then gasped. "I called you my love, Charlie! Does that bother you?"

"Not at all, baby," he smiled at her. The truth was, if she wasn't being paid for this, he could find himself falling for her. As he started to remove his own clothing, he looked down between her glistening parted legs.

She wasn't shaved, however, due to her meaty thighs, most of her pubic hair had been chafed away. Her slit was just that, a slit, with none of the tell tale signs that she had been around for awhile, however, the double "cherry" tattoo she had on the left side of her pelvis told him she wasn't a stranger, either. When Charlie finally dropped his pants, Lenora covered her mouth. "Oh MY, Charlie!" she smiled. "Is that because of me?"

"Every inch of hardness, my love," he grinned at her.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Her innocent questions, coupled with her little girl shyness was driving him wild.

"What would you like me to do to you?" he asked, as he positioned his face between her parted legs. Even a half a foot away, he could feel the heat radiating from her sex, her scent tantalizing every nerve in his body.

"I don't know. This is all quite new to me," she replied. "Just don't hurt me, Charlie. Please?"

"I promise, Lenora," he told her as he started to kiss her inner thighs. Every carefully planted kiss brought some sort of reaction from the heavily panting woman. Whether it was a moan, a sigh, a gasp or a squeak, Lenora reacted to every one of them.

Using his forearms, he pushed back on her thighs until they were fully parted, and her knees were almost pressed against her jiggling tits. Spreading her apart with his thumbs, he smiled when her hot pink colored lips bloomed before his eyes, and her small but greatly aroused clit quivered before him.

Everything he had told Jimmy about eating pussy flew out the window, at that point. Lenora was a powder keg waiting to go off, and it didn't matter what he did to her. Blowing a stream of cool air over her soaked slit, caused her to cry out and arch her back.

"Do it again! Do it again, Charlie! Please!" The next stream was longer and directly focused on her clit. "Oh! What's happening to me?" She didn't have to wait long for an answer. Charlie lowered his mouth so it covered her entire quim, and then let his tongue go crazy on her clit.

Lenora came unglued.

"OOOOH MY G...G...GOD!" she screamed, as he ass flew off the bed, and her fingers tore at her hair. The way her pelvis was bouncing, it was hard for him to keep his lips attached to her.

He wasn't prepared for the gush of tangy liquid that suddenly filled his mouth, or for the way Lenora suddenly grabbed his sweaty hair and rammed his face into her squirting gash. She was grunting and groaning at that point, her hands alternating from pulling his hair, tearing at her bouncing jugs, and pulling on her own hair.

Without giving her a chance to fully calm down, Charlie rose up and positioned his throbbing rod so just the head was wedged into her molten opening.

When she opened her eyes and saw Charlie's grinning face inches from hers, she smiled and opened her mouth. As he lowered his mouth onto her, he slowly slid his cock inside her.

She purred long, slow and deep, as every inch of him slid into her. He had never felt anything tighter in his life, and the sensation almost made him blow. He wanted to last, though. He needed to last, so he could enjoy Lenora as much as possible.

As he began to slowly grind his hips, pressing his hardness as deep into her as he could get, she pulled her mouth away from his, and began to half whine, half grunt with every stroke. When he began to alternate grinds for strokes, Lenora began to make guttural, animal like noises that kept rhythm with his every move.