Jello

Story Info
Brother, sister love. There's always room for Jello.
9.2k words
82.4k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of love between a brother and sister cultivated during years of togetherness. Both are consenting adults when they have their first sexual moment.

*

I am not sure how modern psychologists define anything anymore; I will just say that my sister and I grew up in a normal Midwestern home. Dad worked normal businessmen hours, yet as the boss, he spent many hours after work working. While my sister and I were young, mom stayed home to taking care of us and run the household. We took family vacations in the station wagon that meant long boring hours of driving to some historic destination. Well, psychologist, were we normal?

Our parents named me Justin and my sister, not quite two years younger, Justine; I think they wanted twins. My earliest memories are of Justine and I dressed the same. As we got older and our own personalities' developed, we fought against dressing the same and finally won. One interesting point is, as much as we developed different personalities, Justine and I confided everything to each other. Justine called me Jello saying privately, she always had room for Jello. I guess she was my Jello as well; I always had room for her.

Because of our birth months, we did not start kindergarten with other five year old's. When I graduated high school, I was 19 and turning 20 late in the fall. Justine was almost 18 in her sophomore year in high school and did turn 18 in July.

We fast forward to our teen years; I played football in high school and developed a healthy physique. I grew to just over six feet two inches. Since I was a "jock," I had girls all around me. Justine grew into petite statuesque figure. She was also a "jock," into gymnastics and on the schools precision dance team. I saw her as my sister, as my athletic competition, and as my best friend. Shame on me, I also saw her as cute.

We often worked out together in the home gym we created in the garage. Justine taught me how to stretch different muscle groups that helped me excel in football. I told my coach that Justine taught me to stretch differently than team stretches; he laughed calling them silly girl stretches. At the next game, he was not laughing any longer, I was making plays, moving around the field faster than my teammates, and having my name announced on the PA more than any other player did. So much for silly girl stretches, he had the dance coach on the practice field next practice.

After that first practice with the dance coach, I could not wait to get home to Justine and tell her how her training helped me and convinced the coach to add new exercises to the team workout. I burst into the house and bounded up stairs to Justine's room. "Justine," I yelled out as I opened her door barging in, "the coach had the dance coach..." I stopped dead in my tracks and my sentence went unfinished. Justine was in her room changing clothes and had on only bra and panties.

"Jello, turn around until I put something on." Justine never yelled, seldom angry, and this moment was proof. I dutifully turned and started for her door. "I didn't say leave Jello." I heard a zip of her pants and the rustling of a t-shirt. "Okay, I'm covered, turn around. The coach what," she asked me to continue.

"The football coach had your dance coach on the practice field today. We started learning all the stretches you taught me." I was so excited, I grabbed Justine in a hug, kissed her forehead, "I love you Justine."

"I love you too, Jello. There's always room for Jello."

This brief moment was not unlike any other we shared when we were excited to tell the other something. We often hugged and gave the other sibling appropriate kisses. In the halls of school, we would meet, hug or hold hands. I went on many dates, as did she when our parents decided she was old enough. Then we would spend hours talking about our dates. This behavior continued through my last year of high school. I graduated at 19, as I mentioned. Justine, at almost 18 well toned from gymnastics and dance. Since we worked out together, I had much the same tone and more bulk from football weight training.

As the school year ended, Justine changed in demeanor, not a big change, but one I noticed. She almost needed to be by my side from dawn until we went to bed. I suppose I should have challenged her on it; however, I was busy with college choices. During my senior year, college scouts were watching. Since we live in the Midwest, most scouts were Big 10 and Big 12. There were some very lucrative offers of full rides, everything paid. "All you have to do is sign this letter of intent and you're in!" My parents heard that line and bought into it, especially the full ride part, "Wouldn't you like being a Nitny Lion," or whatever the scout's school mascot.

I knew I had to commit before the fall practice sessions, by the end of July at the latest. After all the scouts came and left, I had to make a decision. Mom and dad wanted me to pick a full ride school to save huge sums of money. I leaned more toward smaller market NCAA schools because I had no desire being under the kind of pressure big name markets put on athletes. Honestly, if it weren't sports scholarships, any college would be fine.

It was summer, June, and Justine and I were at one of the local lakes swimming and hanging out with friends. I wore plain swim trunks for comfort style was a secondary consideration. Other guys wore tight spandex to show off their packages and tease girls. Most of the girls wore revealing bikinis, for the same reason, tease guys. Justine was different; Justine wore two-piece suits that covered her assets. She wasn't prudish, she knew she could stand next to any girl and get a guy to look at her, she was not comfortable advertising her assets.

Often, she would break off with a guy for a while or I'd break off with a girl for a while, yet most of the time we were together. Most guys Justine would see were guys who knew me. They knew I would cut off their penis and feed it to them if they tried to do something Justine did not want to do.

It was getting close to Justine's big one eight. Becoming eighteen and an adult was supposed to be exciting, yet it appeared Justine was simply going through the motions. When I turned 18, mom and dad popped for a huge party and planned the same for Justine.

On Justine's big day, we gathered all our friends for a big barbeque; we left nothing to chance. Gifts piled on two tables for Justine kept growing. We ate, played many yard games, had the traditional birthday cake, and Justine opened all her gifts. Mom and dad spent a huge amount on a digital TV and DVD player for her room. Friends gave her videos, music CDs, stuffed animals that she loved. I had not placed a single item on the tables.

Justine was not happy when she found nothing from me. Maybe she was actually angry with me; something she has never been before. Later, after everyone left and we had the mess cleaned up, Justine came to me with a pout on her face and hurt in her eyes. "You didn't give me anything. Why Justin? Why did you hurt me so?"

"I have a gift for you that is bigger than a box on a table wrapped in paper and ribbon. However, today is not the right time for you to receive it. You will receive it when the time is right."

July was family vacation time and we figured it would be our last family vacation since I was going away to school. However, mom and dad surprised us with, "Mom and I are going on vacation. We think you two should stay home and enjoy your summer with friends. Any problems with that?"

Justine looked at me, I at her, we at our parents. Is there a better word than flabbergasted? "You two are more adult than some of the adults we know, you think you can stand three weeks without parents."

Justine spoke first, "What are the rules? No wild boozing? No all-nighters? No boys or girls in the house?"

"If she does all that, I'll call the police first, you second," I joked. I knew Justine was not a wild party sort of person.

"We do have a few rules for you to follow. Justine just turned 18, legally an adult, but you are older and have to be the responsible one, Justin. Keep each other company, watch out for each other, just do what you have done forever. We are packed and leaving tomorrow."

Justine went to her room, grabbed a change of clothes, and hit the shower to clean up after the day at the lake; I followed when she was done. Dinner was all about their vacation plans and the sights they planned to visit. Mom told Justine and I to sit on the deck and talk about our parent free three weeks, "I'll clean up the kitchen and dad will pack the car."

Justine and I took ice tea out to the deck. We enjoyed sitting on the porch swing, sipping tea, and talking. "Jello, why do you think they are leaving us alone for three weeks? What are they thinking?"

I did not answer right away, remained silent for a long time. "Jello, aren't you going to answer me?"

"Justine, do you think they are testing us? I mean, we are closer than any brother and sister pair we know. We connect on many levels, athletics, academics, we love to spend time together, we are more like lovers than siblings." What did I just say, how is Justine going to react.

I felt her hand take my hand and squeeze. "Do you think of us, as me your lover? Do you love me differently than as your sister? Jello, tell me."

I looked into the house to see if mom or dad were close to the door or in earshot. "Justine, remember when I walked in on you changing, I hugged you, kissed your forehead, and said I love you?" Justine nodded her head remembering. "I realized then that you are the most important person in my life and I never want to lose you."

"No matter what, there is always room for Jello." Those words were her oft repeated mantra; however, tonight she said them with a different meaning, her voice tone was tender and loving.

"Justine, don't get excited, keep your voice down when I tell you this, I decided on college."

Justine dropped her head, "You are going to leave me aren't you Jello. How am I supposed to get excited about you leaving me? I love you like you love me." The truth was out from both of us.

"Wait until mom and dad go to bed then I'll tell you my decision. I don't want them to know until they get back." I knew their habit of going to bed early to get up early for a long first day drive. Justine knew their habit also and grudgingly accepted my request.

Sure enough, about an hour, later mom came to the door and announced she and dad were going to bed. "You guys stay up and enjoy the night. We'll wake you before we leave." We said our good nights and watched lights go out around the house.

After a few minutes of general talk to make sure they were in bed, I drew my arm around Justine, pulled her into me, and held her tight. "Remember your birthday, how upset you were with me that I had nothing for you? I told you to wait for the right time, the time is right. Happy birthday, Justine, I accepted a scholarship at State U." I had to control her reaction or mom and dad would come running. As I suspected, Justine began to scream upon hearing. I grabbed her head and pulled her tight to my chest. "Quiet, Justine, quiet."

Perhaps I should explain State U. is across town. As a freshman athlete, I have to stay in the athletic dorm the first year, but I could have weekend passes since I lived in the same town. State U. was not a football powerhouse, but it did have a reputation of producing many academic all American athletes. The way Justine reacted I suspected she was happy. After she settled down, I felt her and heard her crying. "Why are you crying, Justine?" I knew the answer without asking, yet wanted to hear her answer.

"I was sure you were going to take the big bucks like mom and dad want. I was sure you were going to leave me. I was sure ... I was just sure you would stop loving me." Justine was shuddering through her words. She was especially emotional when she said I would stop loving her. "You do love me don't you Jello?"

I felt her raise her head, I bent my head to look into her now red tear filled eyes, and I was frightened by what I saw. I saw a woman in love with a man; my sister did not exist in those eyes. I do not think she saw her brother in my eyes. I was in love with this woman and knew that soon we would cross the invisible line, if we had not already. I dabbed her eyes with my napkin.

I heard words coming out of my mouth not formed in my brain they came from my heart. My conscious brain only heard, disconnected from any reality that existed at this moment. "Yes, Justine, I love you more deeply, more thoroughly, than any other person, place, or thing. You are my life."

I bent my head further, kissed her eyelids, kissed her cute little nose, kissed her cheeks, found her lips and kissed her deeply. Justine must have felt I was about to kiss her and she was ready. Her lips parted for a passionate open mouth tongue kiss.

We were lip locked for a few seconds, minutes, or hours, who knew, time stopped ticking. When we did break, Justine returned me to my senses, "See, I've always told you, there's always room for Jello." Even though it was her favorite line for me, tonight it had breathless passion in it. When we were kids, that line did not mean what she intended it to mean tonight. I knew, well, was somewhat sure, she meant it as an invitation. How long had she meant it that way, I wondered.

I glanced at my watch for the time and shocked to see it was past 12:30. "Justine, we better go to bed so we can see mom and dad off on their vacation. Besides, I am afraid we may go down a road of no return if we are not careful and that road could divide us forever. I would regret that, regret if I lost you."

"Jello, you're right about bed and wrong about regret. Tomorrow is another day and then we will talk after we sleep on it. We can be honest, free with our thoughts with no interruption." Justine untangled herself from me and began to rise from the swing. "There's always room for Jello."

As her sweet form moved from me, I replied, "Justine, I want you to have room for me always. I do love you, very much."

"Get up, go to bed. We have three weeks of days and nights together. We'll know what's right and we'll take any path we want together." Justine disappeared into the house; I swear I heard humming "I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons.

I don't know if Justine slept, I kept replaying the events on the porch swing. At some point I went to sleep because the next thing I heard was mom knocking on my door. "Get up for breakfast before we leave." Seconds later I heard the same thing on Justine's door.

I came out in gym shorts and T-short and met Justine coming out in similar clothes. Mom and dad were in the kitchen waiting breakfast so they would not see me take Justine's hand and give her a morning kiss. "How was your night, did you sleep?"

"I slept some; however, my mind was occupied, you?" Justine smiled shyly as she asked her simple question.

"I was preoccupied with thoughts of a lovely woman. I hope my sister doesn't find out, she thinks she's the one." The gut punch took my wind and I let out a loud groan. "Shit, I think she found out." Still holding her hand, I made sure she knew she was the woman. "Justine, I think I've known all my life that you are the lovely woman. We have to talk a lot, make sure we know where we are headed and how we are going to get there."

"Hey up there, what was noise, Justin, what was that groan?" Mom called up the steps with concern in her voice.

"He was teasing me and got a gut punch. Don't worry though he learned his lesson. We're coming down." Looking at me she mouthed, "I love you, too."

On traveling day, mom always made a big breakfast, this morning was no different. "You two have to make your own meals for three weeks. We don't want to come home to two emaciated starving kids. You better eat well this morning."

"Mom, Justine knows how to make salad and PB&J, I know how to make canned soup. We will survive. And, if all else fails, there is pizza or McDonalds. We may put on a few pounds."

Dad asked about my school selection, "Have you made a school choice, Justin. It is getting close to commitment day. You have to get your letter of intent in the mail soon."

I bit the bullet, "Dad, I'll just drive my letter of intent across town, I'm going to State U. They turn out more academic all Americans than most schools and I have other plans than being on TV Sunday afternoons."

Mom was the first to speak, "That was my secret choice, Justin. I'm sure dad wanted the big market schools but we decided it was your choice."

"They were your words, Justin, academic all American. I'll hold you to it," said dad. "Did Justine influence your decision?"

"Of course she did, dad. Her dance exercises helped my agility and performance. She trained me to tone not just bulk. I plan to continue her workouts and workout with her every chance I get. She drives me to perform and pushes me when I get lazy. It would not be easy to abandon her pushing and her enthusiasm. Plus, I get good home cooked meals on weekend passes from the dorm."

We finished breakfast and waved mom and dad off on vacation. The kitchen was a mess as we began cleaning up. Scattered all over were pots, pans, plates, and silverware. We started attacking the mess, some things went into the dishwasher, and big pots and pans were hand washed. We scoured the stovetop, counter tops, swept the floor, and emptied the trash. Justine and I made small talk as we worked; there was nothing serious in what we were saying. With the kitchen clean, Justine announced she was going to take a shower and get dressed.

"Good, when you're done, I'll get cleaned up." I watched as Justine walked away, up the stairs, and disappeared. I decided to watch some TV while I waited for my turn in the bathroom. As I sat down and grabbed the remote, I saw an envelope with my name on it. I picked it up, broke the seal and began reading mom's handwriting.

"Justin," mom wrote, "I am not blind or stupid. You love Justine as a woman, not a sister. Furthermore, I know she loves you the same way. I know you two have never talked about your sex lives, Justine told me. I also know that she is a virgin saving herself for the right man, you. Don't be shocked by my revelation, Justine told me everything. I tried to talk her out of it because society would not accept that kind of relationship. I am not sure I can accept it either; yet, I know you will become lovers, maybe even today. If I'm right, be gentle with your virgin sister. Love, Mom." This was a complete surprise leaving me in shock. Justine told mom, when, why?

There was a second note, in dad's hand. "Justin, you plan to pick State U. because you cannot leave your sister, love is cruel and sweet. Mom and I are taking vacation alone to allow you and Justine to decide what your future holds. Decide carefully. Dad"

I got up and walked to my room, notes in hand. I wondered what Justine and I did to be so obvious to our parents. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking when my door burst open. Justine wrapped in a towel, held notes she found in her towel. "Jello, I got two notes..." I waved my notes. "Oh, you got them too."

"Get dressed Justine, let me shower and dress. Then we have to have a very long and intimate talk." Justine knew my tone was serious, backed out, and finished dressing.

"You can have the bathroom, Justin." She did not say Jello; I cannot remember when she ever called me Justin. I was quite fast in the shower, dressed, and went to find Justine. She was not in her room and not in the main rooms. I looked outside finding her on the porch swing with an ice tea. There was one for me too. I sat next to her.

"Justin, are you angry I talked to mom, not you?" She was a little girl again; afraid I would be angry. I was never angry with her in anyway.