Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mary, as a matter of fact there is.

What will we be using for bait? Will we be using mousy grubs, live minnows or jigs...?"

After dinner and well into the evening the weather was still terrible. Mary insisted we spend the night, separate sleeping arrangements of course; Anita slept in her old bedroom, I slept on the couch. Still in pain, Marvin slept in his recliner to keep an eye on me.....

By morning the roads were open for limited travel. Marvin's back was much better and he was up before all of us to make breakfast, pancakes with leftover ham from the day before; the remaining ham on the bone was boiling on the stove with onions and celery as the start of split pea and ham soup.

We all sat down to a hearty breakfast of homemade pancakes which were delicious. Anita's were unusually special; they were infused with a father's unconditional love.

Marvin ruffled Anita's hair with his hand and kissed the top of her head before he put the covered plate down in front of her.

Anita had the biggest smile for her father when she removed the domed cover (a deep pot lid) from her plate.

The pancakes were in the shape of crouching rabbits complete with long ears and powder puff tails.

"Daddy, I didn't know you still kept that."

"Of course I kept it, little bunny. Even though you're a grown woman now living on your own with another man in your life you always will be your daddy's little girl."

Anita got up and hugged her Dad, kissing his cheek; she whispered something in his ear and he hugged her back.

Marvin sat down to the table and turned to me, "Another family secret, Daniel. Around Easter, when Anita was three, Mary and I took her to a petting zoo. The only animals that seemed to interest her were the rabbits. She climbed right into the pen to be with them before we could stop her.

Let me tell you, Mary and I had one heck of a time getting Anita out of there with all the crying and carrying on. You would think it was the end of the world.

That was the start of Anita's stuffed rabbit collection. As she got older the stuffed rabbits became statues of rabbits in crystal, glass and porcelain. They're still up in her bedroom."

Mary got up and brought the unique hand crafted mold back to show me. It looked like an oversize cookie cutter that was placed on the hot griddle for the pancakes to hold their shape. It was made out of wrought iron with an offset wood handle and I have to admit the workmanship was clever and inventive.

"Marvin had this made for Anita's fourth birthday. And from that day forward Anita had rabbit pancakes with her daddy every Sunday before church. It was one of their many father, daughter times together....until," And she looked at Anita who was looking down, blushing.

"Until what, Mary?" I asked, squeezing Anita's little hand.

"Until Anita announced she was too old for such childish things when she started high school; she was twelve. That was about the time she started noticing boys but was to tongue tied and shy to talk to them."

We returned home at mid-afternoon. It would have been an hour sooner but Anita and Mary were busy in Anita's old bedroom. When they finally came out Anita had a head full of curls and a large canvas tote bag.

She wouldn't tell me what it was in it when I asked, simply stating, "It is a surprise," and I shrugged my shoulders, "OK, jelly bean, have it your way." Anita didn't wear a hat on the ride home; it was obvious she didn't want to mess up her hair....that was going to be my job.....

His jelly bean had a mischievous look on her face when Danny lifted her out of the cab and put her on the ground....she was up to something. Danny could see it in her face, cheeks rosy from the cold with mischief shining like a beacon in her intelligent brown eyes.

Danny studied her well in the short time they had been together, fascinated with Anita from the very beginning.

He knew all Anita's nuances and gestures, likes and dislikes. Danny delighted in the tinkling of the little silver Christmas bells and sunshine of her laugher, and was amused by her pouting lips when he constructively admonished or corrected her. Anita was truly his and Danny would always cherish and nourish her innocent charm.....nonetheless, he was ready for whatever mischief she had in mind.

Anita tripped him again. Danny landed on his back in the snow and he did a snow angel for her, one of the simple free spirited things she delighted in. When he finished, Anita got on top of him, her knees straddling his waist so that she could look down on him; Anita had the biggest smile on her pretty face thinking she tricked him.

"I am a strong woman; hear me roar," Anita announced, "I'm a tough and disciplined girly girl. What do you think of that?" She asked, punching my chest lightly.

"Yikes!" I exclaimed covering my face with my hands, "what are you going to do with me, curly girly girl?"

"I'm going to strip you naked. Next you're going to strip me naked and kiss me all over."

"Oh my! You want me to strip you naked right here in the snow?" I asked, pretending to cower.

And Anita raised her arms above her head and made clawing motions with her hands, shaking her head for her curls to bounce about to entice, "I'm your she bear, your future bear wife; growl, growl."

I grabbed Anita, pulling her close to my chest so that she was lying on top of me, face to face with her curls tickling my nose.

Not that she resisted much, as a matter of fact not at all. I kissed her luscious lips, "Anita, Anita, Anita, my beautiful Anita, mush, mush and more mush. I'll call your bluff, however we will strip together."

"You're on. You don't think I'm serious do you? Wait for me right here while I get your surprise ready."

Intrigued I did and after a short time Anita came running out the house naked, well, I guess all bluffs were off and I resigned myself to freezing.

"Wow, it's freezing out here. Sorry I couldn't wait but I want it nice and hot when we go back in," she said, her face beaming with excitement as she hurriedly undressed me, "I always wanted to do this."

"This...?" I asked, not quite sure what she meant.

When she finished undressing me, Anita put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips long and deep, " Isn't this fun?" she asked.

I put mine around her trim waist and pulled her close to feel her hot body pressed up against mine....it was freezing out there. I couldn't believe I was going along with her, but Anita looked so happy, how could I deny her? Anita's warm smiles turn my heart to mush and looking into her brown eyes, I could easily deal with the cold, " Yes, brisk and invigorating."

"I always wanted to make the perfect snow angel. To make a perfect snow angel one has to be in their birthday suit."

Anita took my hand and we walked a good distance to a level section of deep snow. We stood side by side, "Ready?" Anita asked, "Ready," I acknowledged and we dropped flat onto our backs.

I moved my arms and legs as Anita taught me. We got up carefully so as not to disturb our imprints in the virgin white snow, holding hands to admire our masterpieces.

I felt so young and carefree at that moment, the influence of my jelly bean's innocent charm and youthful exuberance, when a thought came over me, silly perhaps but perfect for the occasion.

I slapped Anita's tight little ass; not hard, playfully, just hard enough to sting and to make her jump: the surprised look on her face was priceless. I took off like a shot for the 100 yards or so to the house, shouting, "Last one in is a rotten egg," with Anita close behind laughing and shrieking happily while pelting me with handfuls of snow.....

Danny made it inside first stopping to grin, he was grinning like a little boy and his eyes were shinning with mischief as I closed and locked both doors. I took my last hand full of snow and plastered it on his chest, saying, "Race you upstairs," and I darted past him thinking, 'Just ten short months ago I wouldn't have been able to keep up with him and now I'm not even close to being winded.'

Danny caught me at the bathroom door and I turned to face him. I spread my arms across the door frame to block his way in.

He ran his fingers through my curls, making no attempt to pry me from the doorway, "Is the surprise in there, baby?"

"It's almost ready, turn around and don't peek. I'll call you when things are perfect."

My Grumpy Bear is so patient with me. He turned around and crossed his arms, waiting as I opened the door just enough to squeeze through.

I finished getting everything ready for us, adding the bubble bath to the tub, adding more hot water to make lots of bubbles. While the bubbles were rising I lit the vanilla candles strategically placed about the room before turning off the lights. The last thing I did before I climbed into the tub was to put the bottle of Gekkeikan, plum wine, the same wine we have at Chang's and two glasses where we could easily reach them.

I'm ready, Grumpy Bear," I called fluffing my curls with my fingers as he walked in....

Anita had turned off the lights and lit a plethora of candles, bathing the room in their flickering soft light. The infusion scented bubbles rising from the tub mixed with the vanilla of the candles permeated the room. My love was surrounded by white bubbles with only her head and neck showing.

I was thinking, 'I'm going to smell like a pretty sissy-boy if I climb in with her. I have to draw the line somewhere. Did she have to add the girly scented bubble bath to the water? What's wrong with plain hot water?'

"Move over, baby," Danny said, getting in to face me, the bubbles barely reaching the top of his shoulders, "This hot water feels good. I've never taken a bubble bath before. This is very thoughtful of you my love, what a wonderful surprise."

"I wasn't sure you would get in with me, but you are so patient; even Mom notices that," I took a hand full of bubbles in my open palm and blew them up in the air," bubble baths usually aren't a guy thing and yet here you are.

I didn't buy the bubble bath from the store, it is my grandma's recipe; 1 ½ cup of liquid castile soap, 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin, ½ teaspoon of white sugar and any good quality concentrated essential oils. I like the vanilla essential oil in mine. I can custom blend a bubble bath just for you. How about peppermint or almond, or bergamot or clove? Those can be masculine scents."

"Well curly, girly girl. It's not like one little vanilla bubble bath is going to turn me into a certified card carrying sissy....Anita, what are you doing?" And Danny made that low growling sound in the throat.

"Hold still," I said, lightly putting the soap bubbles all over his head. "I'm going to turn you into a grumpy polar bear and the bubbles are fragile...there, I almost got it. There's one ear..... and here is the other, and now for your snout."

I burst out laughing at the indignant look on his face, "Oh, what a face you are making, grumpy" I said in a deep voice. Danny sighed and smiled.....

Anita put her arms around my neck, kissing me long and deep, "I love you, Danny."

"I love you too, baby. Can we just soak here and relax now? Turn around and lean up against me so we can both stretch out.....

"Yes, Sir," I replied, snuggling close. Danny kissed both sides of my face before nuzzling his face in my hair. He wrapped his hands around my waist and held me, whispering, "Little silver Christmas bells and sunshine; snow angels, snowmen and bubble baths." Danny is such a serious man most of the time, except when we are alone.

Little by little he is opening up to me and I love him for it. It is only fair because I tell him almost everything.

Danny reached down for the bottle and the glasses, "Now this is nice," he said as he poured me a glass, "We completed the silly part of the day. It's time to soak and contemplate. If you are a good girl I might make love to you, baby, you're almost ready. These past two days have been a good learning experience for both of us. It is time to relax, to be quiet and contemplate."

We sat and soaked for an hour, reheating the water from the tap as needed; lost in our thoughts....sipping our plum wine; cuddling and relaxing. The warm healing springs of the mythical Shangri-La were but tepid dingy puddles compared to our cozy bathtub; we had each other and our love was everything.....

Warm and content, I picked up the wine bottle and peered through the green glass; half gone. We had spent enough time in the bath and I had a surprise for Anita as well, "Alright, baby time to get out."

"But Danny, we still have half a bottle of wine left."

"Yes," I said, getting out and offering her my hand, "half a bottle for another time, or times. When we go out for dinner how many glasses of wine do I allow you?"

"One," Anita said, stepping out.

"How many do I have?"

"One."

"How many do your parents have?"

"None, they don't drink at all, but this is a special occasion."

"Anita," I said sternly in a tone she learned not to question.

"Yes, Sir," she said, looking down and pouting.

"What have we discussed about drinking?" I asked as I wrapped a bath towel around her shoulders.

"Never more than two drinks, period, and then only occasionally; preferably with a meal, and never...never for social reasons or peer pressure because I have free will to make the right choice."

I took my thumb and forefinger and lifted her chin for Anita to meet my eyes.

"You are incredibly smart, wise and mature in so many ways, but naive in others, that is not a bad thing; it is part of your charm," I kissed her lips, "I insist on these things for a reason.

I am older and have witnessed the down sides of foolish and destructive behavior. I suppose I sound like your father and if he said them, pops is right. Nevertheless, your parents did a wonderful job of raising you." I kissed her lips, "You are my woman and my baby," I kissed her lips again, "Who are you, Anita?"

"I'm your baby," and she kissed me back, smiling.

"That's right so enough pouting. I want to see the sunshine of your smile. Let's do something erotic and sexy." I whispered in her ear what I had in mind and received more smiles and kisses in return....

Danny picked me up and put me on the bathroom vanity top spreading my legs. I wasn't allowed to talk and I must keep my eyes closed, no matter what....Danny was going to shave my pussy.

There was soft music playing in the background. It was playing just loud enough for me to strain to hear.....to guess if Danny was in the bathroom room with me. I was required to be a good girl and do exactly as I was told. If not, I would have to wait another week for the same opportunity. I was determined not to open my eyes no matter what.

I was tough and disciplined now and Danny loves me....I was his woman...his baby.....it is a matter of trust and I was getting hornier by the second, anticipating what was going to come.

It seemed I waited an eternity.... until, I felt Danny's warm breath against the back of my neck, tickling the hair on my nape....he was giving me goose bumps.

"Very good, it has been twenty minutes," Danny said, kissing my lips as he stroked my pussy lightly," I can smell your arousal, baby," he stopped for a moment before continuing to stroke. and I can taste you on my fingers," and he continued running his finger through my pussy curls.

"Spread your legs further my love. Marvelous, you may touch yourself to remember what it is like to have hair down there. After today your sweet pussy is going to be as smooth as a baby's bottom, or until I decide differently."

My hair was not only damp from arousal, I was practically dripping as I parted my pussy lips and touched my clitoris, my other hand stroking my pussy curls; remembering as a young chubby girl this first sign, a celebration of my blossoming womanhood, now soon to be gone.

I lamented the loss but they would soon be replaced by another; Danny's cock in my bald pussy. I squeezed my eyes even tighter in anticipation, stopping myself to save my sweet release until then.

I heard a click followed by a buzzing sound, almost opening my eyes feeling the buzzing sensation as the clippers mowed a path through my thick bush; pass after pass leaving stubble in its wake.

The titillating vibration of the clippers on my almost denuded pussy was stimulating me close to my first orgasm while Danny's strong hands held me in place. I was breathing in and out, trying to keep from moaning because once I did my orgasm would wash over me.

"Stay still, Anita, and stop squirming. I'm almost done."

How could I? I was ready to orgasm on the spot if he continued with the clippers.

Danny finished. I could hear the snap of the switch as he shut it off ending the maddening buzzing between my legs.

"What another wonderful surprise, baby," Danny said, kissing my lips," you want to come, don't you?" he was stroking my stubble. "You may touch yourself."

And I did, the stubble in sharp contrast to the softness of my once thick bush made me shiver with excitement. I quickly removed my hand

"I know you want to come, Anita. Don't be embarrassed. I want you to play with yourself. Do you want to please me?"

I shut my eyes tighter and nodded my head for yes, "Then do it, baby, make yourself come for me."

Danny took my face in his hands kissing me long and deep, his tongue seeking mine. I returned his kisses, my tongue seeking his as I dropped my hands, frantically stroking myself, moaning with pleasure through our kisses.

Danny shifted his hands, pushing past my face into my hair gathering it into his hand as he pulled my head back to get to the front of my throat, kissing his way down between my breasts and then kissing his way up.

Danny returned to my lips, the sensation of my hair being pulled aroused me even more as my orgasm burned through me like a wildfire on a parched drought stricken prairie.

I sat still for a moment, somewhat embarrassed, the sweet memory of my orgasm fading, as Danny stroked my hair thoughtfully.

"Open your eyes, and look at me, baby," he said, lifting my chin with his thumb and forefinger; I looked into kind, eyes; eyes that were so cold, hard and harsh with those cowardly bikers, that made me shiver remembering.

"Are you cold?" Danny asked noticing, reaching for a large bath towel and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"I'm fine," I said smiling.

"That was beautiful, Anita," he said, taking both my hands and kissing them, "I am humbled to share and experience the blossoming of your sexuality and there is much to teach you.

I still find it amazing you are aroused so easily and are capable of multiple orgasms. And there is much for you to teach me; like bubble bath polar bears and other semi-aquatic fauna indigenous to our bath tub. I am learning your preferences and will explore your delightful complexities.

Many women would be embarrassed to do what you just did.

Many men are embarrassed to talk to their wives or lovers like I am talking now. I used to be one of them....until I met you. I trust you with my life, Anita."

Danny had me spread my legs again and whipped up a rich lather in his shaving mug with his badger hair brush, "Keep your eyes closed and relax.

I'm going to lather and shave twice. I am going to take my time and enjoy it. When I finish, you may not look or touch until later; disobedient girls must start over and may be spanked."

I obeyed, lost in my thoughts as he slowly shaved me, 'It's because of you; you are a part of me now Daniel Miracle Skinner so how can I be embarrassed with a part of myself?

Ten months ago I didn't have the courage to kiss you, and now I can't get enough of your kisses. I still don't know how you managed to convince daddy to go fishing with you, but these last 10 months have been full of surprises.