Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, how cute you look, sweetheart.... Quick Mr. Larson, snap a picture."

"Come, Danny, watch the birdie and say cheese," I said as I sat on his lap and hugged him. I then put a pink cowboy hat just like his on my head.

During the first two pictures Danny was scowling until I kissed his lips, "Please smile, sweetheart, please. I'll pay for them and I promise that I won't show them to anyone without your permission."

Danny let out a big sigh and smiled, "All right, little filly, yippy-I-oh! Happy trails and all the rest of cowboy lingo that goes with it...." but he was thinking, 'OK my love. For you I'll be a good sport about it. What can it hurt? Just wait until we get back to work and I have you alone. This buckaroo will be corralling a certain little filly.'

Mr. Larson let us dress up in clothes from different eras; the late eighteen hundreds to the nineteen twenties. He has all the backdrops for people who are interested in those types of photos; we both got a little silly.

I put on a derby tucking my hair inside and put on a fake mustache. My grumpy bear put on a big flouncy ladies hat covered in feathers and ostrich plumes and wrapped a pink feather boa around his neck and shoulders as he pretended to sit on my lap.

He doesn't fool me, I know Danny enjoyed it, he just needs a little prodding on occasion......"

When we returned to work I double checked the calendar, good no appointments for the rest of the day.

I insisted Anita change into her usual business attire and to pin her hair up in a french twist for the remaining of the work day because I find this style so refined and polished.

I am still in good spirits from our time at the photographers. Mush, mush and more mush to light up my life like sunshine with the tinkling of little silver Christmas bells of her laugh and a mischievous smile to touch my soul......

I was sitting at my desk finishing up the Johnson file when Danny walked into my office and put CD's into the player filling all five slots.

"Would you care to dance, baby?" he asked taking the hairpins out of my hair and letting it down for his fingers to caress.

"Goodness gracious, Sir, dancing during work hours? Why we have fifteen minutes to go yet."

"Yes, Ms. Jones we do, however I am invoking the boss's privilege of changing your work hours; it's in your contract, "He announced helping me up and kissing my hands.

"Well then Mr. Skinner if that's the case I'm a little tired. I think I'll go home." I put my arms around Danny's neck while he put his arms around my waist and I kissed his lips.

"I've changed your hours again, Anita, you're back on the books. As your employer I'm ordering you to dance with me."

"Oh my, dance with the Boss! What will my fiancé think of that?" and I messed up his hair.

"We simply won't tell him," and he did the same with mine.

We danced and we danced as he held me close. It was intimate, it was romantic. We lost track of time until....

I thought my heart would break when Danny told Marvin and me about his life growing up. Especially when those foul people betrayed a little boy's trust.

It's a miracle Danny was able to rise above it all and become a Lawyer. Anita has literally bloomed in the short time they have been together becoming a woman before my very eyes.

Tough and fearless; a disciplined man, absolutely; Danny will always be those things. Nevertheless, Anita brings out the best in him and Danny in her.

Polite and charming though he may be, Anita has softened Danny's hard edges, nurturing the loving tenderness and gentle ways that were always there waiting to come out.

He gave us his trust and I consider Danny as a son and a soon to be son-in-law.

We decided to surprise the kids to see if they would like to go out to dinner with us. I did some checking and it turned out the Douglas' were those despicable people who broke a little boy's heart. We would discuss it as a family to get Danny's feelings about it.

The doors were unlocked when we quietly walked in on them. They were dancing in Anita's office oblivious to everything but themselves and confirming what I knew, they are perfect for each other, no, better than that, and they were soul mates as I am with Marvin.

"Do you think you lovebirds can stop dancing a minute for us to talk?" Marvin asked.

"No," they said surprising themselves as they spoke in unison and then laughing. Danny kissed Anita as they continued to dance.

"Why don't you join us? We can talk while we dance," Danny offered, "you soon will be dancing at the wedding in one weeks' time and now's the perfect time to brush up on your skills."

I smiled at my husband letting him know we would accept the invitation by taking the hairpins out of my brown hair and letting my long thick ponytail down. Marvin enjoys playing with my hair when we dance.

Taking his cue, Marvin took my hand and kissed it, "Would you care to dance my pretty lady?"

"I would be delighted, Sir," and we joined them. By the end of the third song my ponytail was gone and my hair was loose and flowing over my shoulders and down my back to my waist.

After the fifth slow dance, Marvin cut in on them and danced with Anita. Not to be outdone Danny bowed to me offering me his hand and I danced with him, coaxing him to dance with me into the next room, his office, to talk with him alone.

My sister Joyce was right. Danny held me respectfully as we danced, keeping a proper distance. It was like a son dancing with his mother and my someday to be son-in-law is an amazingly good dancer, as is Anita; they complement one another in more than looks.

Joyce is also right about how muscular Danny is. I squeezed his muscles a few times, it was harmless, but I do enjoy looking at handsome men, and this handsome man hopefully will give me beautiful grandchildren in time.

Danny responded by smiling and playing with my hair, feeling its weight and thickness. I am flattered. It is good to know there are still men who appreciate a woman's long hair and know what to do with it; according to Anita Danny certainly does.

Danny is not a man who is intimidated by strong intelligent women; he celebrates them. He told me in private how impressed he is in the manner we Palmer women close ranks like a phalanx of shields to protect each other.

That is one aspect on how he sees us Palmer women, Joyce and me; strong and resolute, charming and refined; referring to these virtues as our ethereal feminine jewels.

Danny meant those things from the heart, a secret heart he kept hidden until he met Anita. He is not one to lie or flatter with false praise, and when pressed can be brutally blunt.

Danny told me these things in private and more the night he walked home on the day we discovered Anita was not part of the wedding party and why....to cool down such was his anger.

"I might as well come out and tell you Danny, the parents of the groom, the Douglas', are those despicable people, although by now I'm sure you know."

"Yes, Dear Lady, I know, and their adopted son's name is Tiberius Marcus. Now there are a grandiose combination of first and middle names if I ever heard one.

The family surname of Douglas doesn't fit the values espoused by those people. I would suggest they change it to Mustela.

"Don't tell me.....yes I have it.... genius Mustela from the Latin for weasels and the collective nouns for a group of weasels being boogle, gang, pack, sneak and confusion."

"My thoughts exactly, Mary, and as they say, like mother like daughter in the intellectual venue."

"Thank you, Danny. I am after all a retired science teacher. I'm glad you're taking this so well. You are like family to me now and I worry about you," and I touched his face gently, "You are the son Marvin and I never had; a son any mother would be proud to have."

We stopped dancing and paused to look at one another, a silent understanding passing between us as I looked into his baby blue eyes. I swear for a second I saw the warm loving eyes of the little boy he once was as he hugged me and kissed my cheek and I his.

"Well....I wonder if they named him after Tiberius Sempronius Gracchus, a Roman Politician of the 2nd Century BC who consequently was murdered while in office," he contemplated as he regained his composure. We continued dancing, "most likely they aren't even aware of the reference thinking the name majestic and regal.

The middle name is better yet. Marcus; Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus was a Roman Emperor. If memory serves me right he was Emperor somewhere around 160 AD; quite the combination don't you think, Mary, an Emperor and a murdered politician. Do you suppose the groom has an ego to match?"

"I'm glad you are taking this so well. How do you know so much about the Romans?"

"Being a strict constructionist, John insisted I learn Latin to understand the foundations of law. He referred to it as a well rounded discipline. John was a scholar of that dead language and was fascinated with the ancient Romans. He was also a student of History, particularly the history of Great Briton and the United States, a shared history of two great peoples.

Not only did John read the "Rise and fall of the Roman Empire" by Edward Gibbon, John could quote it chapter and verse as some quote the Bible; Marv for example.

I read Gibbon as compiled into eight volumes and published by the Folio Society. It is interesting in its own right. It puts that era of history in perspective to the time lines that follow."

"May I cut in," my husband said as he and Anita danced into Danny's office, the music now over, "Is everything all right, Mary?"

"Right as rain," I answered.

"Excellent, I've had enough dancing for one day and I'm getting hungry. Before you say another word, Dan, dinner is on me...."

This was a first, Danny and me having dinner with my parents in a restaurant and they chose the Chuck Wagon. It is well known for its seafood despite the rustic name of the establishment.

As usual the place was packed and they took our names. We waited our turn finding two empty stools by the bar where Mom and I sat while the men stood beside us. We each ordered a Bloody Mary minus the liquor. I was saving my glass of wine for dinner.

Danny and Dad started by sharing a nice Caesar Salad heavy on the anchovies. Mom and I shared a double jumbo shrimp cocktail...we gave the men one shrimp each.

Next the four of us shared a stainless steel milk pail full of steaming oysters baked in the shell with hot drawn butter on the side. I ordered a glass of Sauvignon Blanc and Mom stopped the waitress before she could fill it.

"Bring us a carafe instead and four glasses," Mom said to the waitress, "will you partake in a glass Danny? The carafe holds a little more than four glasses.

"Yes, Mary, a little wine is fine with me."

When the wine arrived Dad poured. This was the first time I saw my parents drink anything stronger than coffee. Dad raised his glass in a toast, looking right at Danny, "Preferably with a meal and seldom more than two, quite right. God bless this family gathered here today."

"I never realized you and Mom drank, Dad?" I said, taking a small sip.

"I was a bit of drinker in my day, Anita, until I met your Mom. We decided that it would set a poor example to drink in front of you or have alcohol in the house.

We reserve these strong libations for special occasions such as now or intimate dinners out alone. Your Mom seldom drinks more than one, regardless."

Danny and Dad shared a dozen raw oysters on the half shell while Mom and I shared a heaping bowl of creamy white seafood chowder. That delightful chowder has clams, shrimp, mussels, real crab meat; scallops, potatoes, celery, onion and red bell peppers in it.

The waitress timed our selections with the precision of a Chronometer bringing dish after dish, ice cold or steaming hot, with no chance to cool down or get warm in between.

Danny and I ordered the Maine lobster tail dinner.

Mom had Cajun crab cakes with a fabulous lime-cucumber-yogurt sauce on the side, while Dad had broiled scallops in a buttery white wine sauce. Everybody had a taste of everything although the next time we go there I'm ordering the crab cakes.

Dessert was New York Cheese cake with blueberry or cherry toppings with our cups of coffee.

"Well, pops," Danny said, testing the waters, "would you care for a nip of after dinner brandy with your coffee? This was John's and my tradition for special occasions before he passed."

"Quite right, rubber ducky, and brandy makes two for a continuing tradition......"

There were only two days left until the wedding. It being a Thursday and a work day I wouldn't be making love to Danny on our futon for a whole eight days until the following Friday.

I teased him all day about it: touching and rubbing up against for him to change his mind. All I accomplished was making me horny though.

Danny was particularly stern with me saying, "Enough is enough Anita. We have a lot of work to catch on for the Friday and Monday we're taking off. Remember bad things happen to naughty girls; will you please behave," and that was that. We worked later than usual to finish our work.

Tomorrow is Friday and we will be leaving for Long Island. I had dinner at my parents house and Mom and me checked and double checked our lists, tying up our lose ends. My mind really wasn't on it though; I wanted to spend the night with my lover.

It was late when I arrived at my apartment. The light in the hallway was out again and I fumbled in the dark with the deadlocks to let myself in and then locking them both behind me. I remember that night well

I flipped on the switch for the overhead light, darn, the breaker must be tripped again and the apartment is coal black. Not even the lamps will work.

Well, there's an aluminum D-Cell police flashlight in my bedroom. I will have to get it and go downstairs to the basement to flip the breakers on.

After our mingling of blood on the night of my roses, I want to move in with Danny but he is firm about it; not until we are officially engaged, and here was where I will stay until then.

I don't like going down in the basement of this old house, however this apartment is all I can afford and still put 25% of my gross wages in the bank. Danny insists on that....still the basement is dark and empty; full of cobwebs and spiders. It gives me the creeps.

I won't be afraid if Danny was here with his big strong arms around me; not even if there were giant spiders down in the cellar. He will take his sword out and... these ridiculous thoughts made me smile.

What an imagination I have.....yet I am still uneasy. Danny always says to trust my instincts....I should have listened to them as I squeeze the nylon dog bone with the attached keys in my hand for comfort. I am pretty good with it now.

As I was walking to my bedroom my heart skipped a beat; there was someone sitting in my chair in the corner..... a shadow dressed all in black.

"You are a very naughty girl, Anita." he said shining my flashlight on me."

"Danny you scared the daylights out of me! How did you get in?"

"You teased me all day little vixen and now I will have my way with you," he said, turning off the light.

"Yes, Sir," I said smiling, "I'm a very naughty girl."

"Very good, naughty girl. Use your imagination. We are going to play a quiet little game in the dark."

Danny was out of the chair like a flash of darkness, like a black shadow enveloping me in the dark room; he moved so fast as to take my breath away.

I could barely think as he pinned my arms to my sides. I never realized he could move so quickly and the thought frightened me. Even with all my training, one-on-one, I am no match for him. I tried, struggling violent.

I know I'm strong for such a small woman, confident I can hold my own against most women or careless overconfident men.

I tried every trick Danny taught me; he easily countered them all. It boiled down to a matter of brute strength.

It also thrilled me. Danny will never deliberately hurt me; as gentle as he is, until now I forgot how dangerous. He is so Masterful unyielding ; I was in for a wild ride and turned on by it.

His silence is all the warning I need to know how dangerous he is..... My instincts tell me to be quiet....and wait. He is too smart to talk and give himself away...he will keep me guessing.

The shadow threw me on my bed and quickly and expertly tied my wrists together with a silk scarf. He tied another silk scarf over my eyes for a blindfold....he must have gotten them out of my dresser drawer.

How long has he been here? How did he get in? What other private things did he go through? How long has he planned this? I couldn't even see his face. My imagination is running wild.

The shadow stood me on my feet. My beating heart was deafening in the dark silent room. I hadn't bothered to change after work. I felt his hands on my frilly white cotton blouse. He was standing in front of me or possibly to one side.

The dark shadow popped my buttons loose and pulled my tucked-in blouse out of my skirt. He methodically rips the material at the seams as if it was paper, piece by piece removing them to reveal my pink lace bra, a bra that up until now was for my gentle lover's eyes only.

He tears apart the shoulder straps on my bra, unhooks the back and removes it, dropping it to the floor. I feel his skin tight gloved hands on my breasts and nipples; feeling every seam-every stitch.

What kind of woman am I? My nipples harden at his leather covered touch. I feel the growing wetness between my legs....my God I....I....

The shadow grabs my hair at the back of my head still in the bun from this morning, tugging in warning. Nobody knows the black shadow is here. He pushes me face down on my bed.

The shadow peeled off my pantyhose exposing my shaved womanhood and flower that only my true love and gentle Danny has ever seen.

I am no longer a lady; I am exposed to his hungry invading eyes. I am not allowed the courtesy of being totally naked, honestly naked for what he is about to do to me.

All I have on is my dark grey wool skirt. My mother helped me pick it out when I was naïve and innocent; she then took it in as I became slim.

The shadow left my skirt on me too put me in my place. It is a lesson and constant reminder of how vulnerable I am to a man's unbridled lust, his lust and how easily my sex can be exposed for his pleasure. I will submit only to him because he loves me.

He lifted my skirt and forced my legs apart spreading them open to stroke my pussy with his gloved hand, getting me wet and slippery....my body was betraying me....I am becoming wet and aroused, safe in the knowledge it was only an erotic play and we would soon be dancing at a wedding,

My plump swollen pussy was soon well lubricated with my own juices for the assault of the flesh that was about to happen.

The shadow's hard cock invaded the treasure of my womanhood pushing me down into my bed until I could feel his balls pressed up against me.

He pulled it out and then pushed it slowly in again, not making a sound until his balls were tight up against me.

In-and-out, in-and-out until he had me moaning and gasping with such pretend immodest dirty pleasure. I am such a...such a... and he sensed it, increasing the cadence of his lustful thrust, slamming me into the bed as he impaled me over and over, making me squirm and writhe beneath him....welcoming his invading cock.

There is no turning back now. I can't control my own body as my imagination runs wild. I can't think of anything but my impending orgasm....I'm so naughty.

I feel every drop of the shadow's hot cum as he pumped it deep into me, flooding my cunt with his seed and making me his conquest as my orgasm burned through me. I then went limp, totally content and sated.