Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He isn't finished with me. Silent as ever the Shadow pulls me from the bed and on to my knees; my skirt drops down to cover my womanhood.

I hear the distinctive click and the snap of a switchblade knife opening and locking beside my ear. It is a warning as he rubbed his still hard cock, wet with our mingled fluids on the side of my face.

What choice do I have? I know what he wants; I have to submit to him. I thought naughtily.

I went down on him licking and sucking; titillating and teasing.

The Shadow's second orgasm was overwhelming. I could barely keep up as he pumped yet more gobs and gobs of his semen into my mouth for me to swallow. I finished by licking him clean as best I can.....now what?

The Shadow must have taken off his gloves because I feel warm and familiar hands as my Danny gently cradles my face.

Danny helped me to my feet and took off the blindfold. He tightened the bulb in the table side lamp, turning it on. The breaker didn't trip; Danny loosened all the light bulbs in their sockets...clever.

He took off the black silk ski mask he was wearing and kissed my lips.

"Are you still annoyed with me, grumpy bear."

"I have to admit, I greatly enjoyed myself. You put up a good fight and were I like most men you would have broken away and really hurt me. On the other hand I want to see a heavy aluminum flashlight near the entrance door.

You can look forward to a lifetime of least expect it, Anita for you play the part of the helpless damsel well my tough girly girl."

Danny pulled up his black jeans and then picked up the black leather gloves and put them in his back pocket. He was wearing black sneakers, they must be new, and a black hooded sweatshirt.

"I'll tighten all the light bulbs before I leave."

"Leave! You must still be angry with me. Aren't you going to spend the night?"

"No, we have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow."

"But, Danny!"

"The answer is no, Anita and stop pouting."

"Are you going to untie me?"

"Yes, and then I will get you ready for bed."

Danny went to my dresser and removed a pair of pink pajamas. They were cotton flannel, soft and fluffy, silly pink pajamas with white bunnies all over them. I felt my face get hot, blushing in embarrassment.

"Are you blushing baby?" Danny asked untying my wrists, "you are blushing after what we just did? Your sweet innocence is still charming and delightful as always. It complements your womanly qualities, you are an incredibly sexy woman for such a petite little thing," Danny helped me out of my skirt.

"You are amazing, baby, simply amazing; from a hot little number for my eyes only to bunny pajamas. Tomorrow you will be my modest lady, and at the wedding? It makes my head spin.... go into the bathroom and wash your face and brush your teeth," and he gave my ass a little swat.

When I came out Danny helped me into my pajamas. We sat on the bed while he took my hair out of my bun and he brushed my hair.

"Can I see the switchblade?" I asked as he braided my hair into twin pigtails

"Sure," he took it out of his pocket and gave it to me, "keep your fingers out of the way though."

I depressed the button, "click snap as the metal comb locked in place."

"Yeah, I know it's cool, isn't it?" he asked, taking it from me and putting it on my bedside table. "Lie down please."

I did and Danny pulled the covers over me and tucked me in.

"The company that made it also manufactures quality switchblade and folding knives. This is their best mechanism minus the blade. I chose this one for the stag handle and the stainless comb is actually functional, although a bit flashy.

Knife fighting or knife play is dangerous pastime and I have no real use for it now when a .44 revolver is so much better. There is no way I will put a real knife near your face even in pretend."

"Danny?"

"Yes Anita?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," and he kissed me, "get some sleep little bunny....."

Dan did all of the driving to Long Island and we made several pit stops along the way to stretch our legs or whatever. My wife Mary and I sat behind Dan and Anita, Joyce and Bart behind us.

Dan rented a large and spacious conversion van for the trip. Everyone had a comfortable Captains' Chair to sit in that partially reclined. All six of us were more than comfortable, with plenty of room for our legs, for our luggage and there was a bar to hang our garment bags; a nice touch.

I admit it. I am very fond of Dan now that I know him better, and not for Anita's sake. We do more than fish when we go fishing, we talk, and one subject in particular surprised me greatly.

The first time I met him Dan informed me, "God and I were on speaking terms until I was eight. After that it was a tenuous relationship at best and I stopped praying entirely."

I assumed his religious instruction and spiritual life stopped when he was eight; I was partially right, it did until his mentor John Anderson insisted that he learn Latin. John had Danny reading the Latin Vulgate Bible, Biblia Sacra Vulgata, in the original Latin.

I can't read Latin but have a copy of this Bible translated to English. Apparently Dan has read the Bible and is familiar with it as a historical document crucial to the Judeo-Christian roots of English Common Law in relation to the United States Constitution and our laws....or so he says. I suspect he knows more about the Bible in general than he is letting on.

I've prayed on it often. I'm convinced that John had a higher motive for Dan other than the historical perspective; perhaps as spiritual inspiration; otherwise why choose the Bible, John being a church going man. I am also convinced that John Anderson loved Dan like a son......

Apparently we were not the only members of the Jones family who arrived a day early and were staying in the Empire Suites. Once we situated ourselves in our rooms we all met in the lobby.

My cousin Rhonda was there with her blonde twin daughters, Amber and Ashley. They were staying there on the same floor as us. Her husband Mark would be arriving tomorrow with the twin's grandmothers. At five years of age they were a handful, but for the most part a well behaved handful although a little cranky from the long drive. My cousin Thelma and her husband Howard were also on our floor.

Of course my Grumpy Bear was charming and I enjoyed watching Rhonda and Thelma checking him out. Danny watched the twins while we ladies, Rhonda, Thelma, Mom, Aunt Joyce and I sat with a cup of tea and talked. Danny occupied the girls by making them origami cranes.

Dad, Uncle Bart and Howard went for a walk to scope out the businesses within walking distance and now that I know different they might stop for a drink..........

What a beautiful couple they make from their Aunt Joyce's point of view. My two other niece's eyes just about bugged out of their heads when they saw Anita for the first time in two years; when we introduced Danny, well enough said.

I never would have thought in a million years that those big strong hands that I have watched pounding on a heavy bag could fashion such delicate and fragile little paper birds.

Those little girls were taken with Dan. He was so sweet and gentle with them, promising to dance with them at the wedding. Rhonda and I had to practically pry them off of Dan to put them down for their nap ...Dan must definitely give my sister Mary grandchildren and me great nieces and nephews. ....

I made the final telephone calls to insure everything went smoothly. I was a little apprehensive and decided a workout in the hotel fitness center was just the thing to make me feel better. Anita, Joyce and Mary were sequestered in their room with a "do not disturb" sign hanging from the doorknob doing girl things. Marv and Bart were playing chess in mine.

I was invigorated and starving after my workout so I showered and dressed to be comfortable, jeans, sneakers and a colored tee shirt. Marv had a pizza delivered while I was in the fitness center and they didn't want to join me for a sandwich; I didn't feel like pizza. I went alone to the hotel restaurant/ lounge for a bite to eat.

I sat at the bar near the entrance. I ordered a turkey and ham club sandwich and a Bloody Mary minus the liqueur.

There was a blonde woman sitting at a far corner table with papers spread out on it and several empty glasses. It was difficult to determine her exact age because of the distance and subdued lighting.

She saw me glance at her and smiled. I didn't give her a second thought after that. I had enough on my mind. There was a time when I might have been interested. It has been my experience that mature women often make the best lovers or dinner companions.

Those days are long gone for me now. Anita has given me her heart, her virginity and her trust. I would sooner cut my heart out then betray my jelly bean.

I was talking to the bartender about fishing when I felt a small hand squeeze my bicep.

"Would you care to buy a lady a drink?"

I momentarily froze....how could I ever forget that voice; she more than betrayed me.

"Your Mommy loves you Danny," I remember her assuring me that the night before the Social Worker took me away.

'Yea, right,' I was thinking, 'until something better came along. I can't wait to meet my replacement.'

Now wasn't the time to lose my composure. I took a deep breath before I turned to answer while thinking, 'Obviously she doesn't recognize me after almost twenty-one years. I never imagined she would be like this now; what a tramp.'

"Sir," the bartender said, Picking up a bottle of thirty year old single malt Scotch.

"Yes, bartender, it will be my pleasure," and I turned to look at the new Susan Douglas while the bartender poured a triple over ice.

"Will there be anything else, Susan?" the bartender asked familiarly, 'Obviously she comes here often,' I thought.

"Nothing you have on your side of the bar, Larry," knowing glances passing between them. No doubt Larry had her too.

Susan Douglas was a heavy woman when I lived with them. She had long dark blonde hair, as long as Joyce's is now. She once had a very fair complexion like Joyce's is now; peaches and cream. She looks so different now with the blue contact lens' hiding the natural gray of her eyes.... the voice remains the same.

"Thank you, handsome," The tramp said picking up her drink from the bar and taking a sip, "Do you live around here?" She sat on the stool next to me, putting her hand on my leg.

"At one time I did. I've moved around a lot since then," I answered, truthfully, "I'm in town for a few days of business and pleasure," unfinished business, that part was also true.

I was charming but it was forced. This woman held no sexual appeal for me. Not if she was the last woman on earth due to an unforeseen cataclysm and I was the last man on earth. Not if the Lord God himself gave me the task to be fruitful and multiply. The human race would die out first.

"Are you married, handsome? I didn't catch your name."

"Dan," I said watching her eyes, carefully...good, she doesn't have a clue, "and no, not at the present time."

"Are you engaged, Dan?"

"Not officially so you might say my options are open. May I call you Susan?"

"You may call me anything you like handsome. In which room are you staying?" Her hand was creeping toward my crotch.

I smiled and touched her hand, looking for the wedding band. There was none.

"Are you married, Susan?"

"Would it shock you if I said I was married?" she whispered suggestively leaning closer and putting her hand on my crotch.

"Married women fascinate me, Susan, but I do like to be discrete," I didn't remove her hand, another plan coming to mind.

"Perhaps you know of a more intimate venue elsewhere, fascinating lady? One more out of the way and secret where we can spend some time together. There are far too many eyes here...."

So far so good, a new element added and one easily handed. I had the address written down and our tryst would be in 3 weeks' time.

When I walked around the corner on the way to the elevator to go back to my room I found Joyce standing there with two buckets of ice.

"Do you want me to carry them for you, Joyce?" and I was thinking, 'You are such a beautiful woman, Joyce, so diametric from Susan Douglas in every way.'

Joyce is older than the tramp and so much younger looking.

"Thank you, Dan," she answered handing me the buckets and entering the elevator behind me. Something was not right.

When the elevator door closed Joyce put her hands on my shoulders, smiling, "Oh, Daniel."

I dropped the buckets and twisted to one side so as not to take the full force of her knee in my groin, a glancing blow that still hurt. I bladed myself and put up my palms to block any blows or kicks to keep her from hurting herself.

"Does it hurt? Good! How could you?" she said not retreating.

"Don't hit me again, Joyce. Who put the bee in your bonnet?"

"You did! Don't you dare play innocent with me Prince Charming. You had us all fooled. You might have some good qualities; however being faithful isn't one of them.

You'll always be a hound. I saw that woman groping you. Why in all decency did you let her?" and she took a round house swing at my head.

I blocked the blow with my palm so she wouldn't hurt her hand, thinking, 'Of all the dumb luck! How am I going explain this to the family and not spoil my plans?'

"It's not what you think, Joyce."

"Oh, yes it is," and Joyce swung at me a second time. I blocked it again with my palm thinking, 'God, I love these Palmer women. As angry as Joyce is right now not a single word of profanity or vulgarity has passed her lips; the same can be said for Anita and, Mary.'

The door opened at our floor and I hit the button for the top floor while blocking the door to keep her from leaving telling the elderly couple waiting, "Sorry folks, my wife and I are having a little tiff," as the elevator door closed.

"Your wife! How dare you! You...you..."

"Prince Charming," I suggested, "you will give me a chance to explain even if I have to keep this elevator going up and down all night... truce?"

Joyce closed her eyes and clenched her fists, taking several deep breaths as if mentally counting to ten. When she opened her eyes and relaxed her hands, "OK I'm calm, perhaps I was a little hasty," and as she said it the elevator door opened. Nobody was there so I closed it and hit all the buttons.

Joyce wasn't calm though or in the mood for a truce telegraphing her next movement. I was ready for the kick and blocked it before spinning her around to face away from me.

I pinned her arms to her side and pulling her close to me, blocking her legs with one of mine and of course I got an erection as any man would...we are hard wired that way.

Joyce struggled violently, kicking and squirming like a wildcat.

I pulled her closer to me. I admit it, I was enjoying myself. That made Joyce angrier still because I am sure she knew, feeling my erection through my blue jeans.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? I can fix that! I don't care how tough you think you are. You have to sleep sometime and when you do...."

I interrupted, "The tramp you saw me with at the bar is Susan Douglas the mother of the groom. I'm as surprised as you are that she came on to me like that.

You know how I feel about her, Joyce. It's ironic, isn't it? Obviously Mommy dearest doesn't recognize me. I would like to keep it that way for now."

Joyce stopped struggling and she didn't pull away," You mean... alright, Dan, truce. You have my word I won't try to hit you again. You won't tell Mary I tried to hit you, will you?"

"I'm really hurt that you would assume I would do anything to be unfaithful to Anita, Joyce. I assumed you thought better of me."

I let go with one hand and pushed the button to send the elevator back to the top floor.

"Anita was wronged, everyone agrees. You agreed to be neutral and behave...I didn't commit myself one way or the other."

"I think I see where this is going; you're going to mop the floor with the groom to rub his mother's nose in it. The ace up your sleeve will be Susan Douglas making a pass at you. I have your back. I'm a witness to it."

"No, there is no need for violence when finesse will be a dish served cold. I promised Anita we will dance and laugh and have a good time despite those people.

I promised two little girls I will dance with them. Why spoil the entire wedding for the guests and embarrass the Jones family. I'm planning a series of unfortunate events, hindrances' if you will."

I let go of Joyce and she still didn't move away. When the door opened at our floor again we saw the same elderly couple standing there. Joyce turned to me and pushed the button for the top floor, "I'm sorry, but my hubby and I still have to clear the air."

Joyce put her arms around my neck as if we were lovers and gave me a peck on the lips followed by messing up my hair as the door closed in their faces for a second time.

"I was wrong and I admit it. I'm sorry. I misjudged you, Dan," she said letting go and stepping back. "You do deserve a chance to explain yourself. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"Nothing, apology accepted. In any event I will not tattle on you to Mary," and I gave her braid a tug, "In all honesty I enjoyed the little tussle in the elevator. Do you realize as angry as you were not a hint of profanity or vulgarity passed your lips."

"Of course not, Mother taught Mary and me better than that. You don't want to know what I was thinking; it would have blistered your ears."

"I can believe that. May the little tussle in the elevator be our secret, Joyce," and I tugged on her braid again.

"You have my word on it," she messed up my hair, "I won't say a thing about the series of unfortunate events to take place; serves them right. I have a kindred spirit with you around."

The elevator door opened two floors above ours and we got out, "I think we should take the stairs, Dan, before someone calls Hotel Security."

"Good call."

"I did too, Dan."

"You did too, what, Joyce?"

"I enjoyed our little tussle and I'm flattered you find me attractive. I suppose I do like to flirt and tease you and that will never change. I won't cross the line and neither will you.

I promise from now on to have your back as I'm sure you have mine.

We can use an infusion of your wild untamable blood to mix with ours. Reasonable and proper can sometimes be so dull, don't you think......"

We arrived early for the wedding ceremony at the church to be seated by the ushers. The church was as I remembered it with all the beautiful ornate stained glass windows depicting scenes from the Bible and the high domed ceiling with the murals of angels and cherubs painted on it. I enjoyed attending church then, when I was eight years old and trusting.

This day it was overflowing with large bouquets of flowers to compliment the live organ music that was playing softly in the background.

Anita was sitting between Mary and Joyce, a trinity of beautiful women that any man would be proud to claim their own and Anita is mine. I love Anita more than all the stars in the sky.

They were dressed identically in their delightful tradition. All eyes turned to them as they walked in together; the Jones family already seated accustomed to it; people from the groom's side no doubt were wondering who the beautiful and refined women were.

Bart sat beside Joyce; Marvin beside Mary and me beside Marv as we waited patiently for the ceremony to begin.............

I have to admit my niece Hannah was a beautiful bride in her ornate gown with the long white train. My sister Mary agrees with me. The dress that Alice and Hannah picked out together was traditional modest and we approve.