Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the fire pit as his backdrop, Holata had our undivided attention as he regaled us with the history and legends of the Seminoles. We learned of the different tribes and peoples that intermingled to be known as the Seminole, the "unconquered people" and he sang for us; first in English and next in the native tongue in a rich tenor voice.

I fell asleep in the Jeep on the way to our hotel dreaming that Danny and I magically stepped back into the past to attend a feast as honored guests of Osceola and Abiaka. With all the activity and fresh air, this was also the second time I fell asleep in bed waiting for my lover to join me.

Danny was wide awake and in his serious business mode. He was up for a couple of hours going over the case and its complexities so he was ready to meet with the seller's attorney in the morning.

I was aware how much Danny was looking forward to seeing Duke again. Since the old judge died, Duke is the last of Danny's old friends. He hadn't seen his ex-partner in six years although they talk occasionally on the telephone...........

We met one hour early in the opposing attorney's parking lot and I was not surprised that Duke's appearance hadn't changed at all since I last saw him. At five foot five and weighing about 150lbs, Duke is anything but imposing until he gets serious or angry......and then watch out!

Dressed in a blue suit, Duke looks like an accountant or bookkeeper and always uses average to blend in. Duke allows people to underestimate him too their disadvantage.

He did something out of character.....something he never did before after we shook hands Duke hugged me....what the heck.... I hugged him back.

"Although I've never told you, I'm proud of you, and proud to have had you as a partner, Dan, just don't let it go to your head; what's rule number three?"

"Rule number three; duct tape is your friend," I replied smiling and stepping back while taking a new roll of duck tape out of my pocket and handing it to him, "although, rule number nineteen is the most important rule of all and the best thing that ever happened to me to pave the way for all the good things that followed."

"What are you talking about, Dan, there are only five rules?"

"I was nineteen and woke up with a splitting headache on my way to Oklahoma when I first learned about rule number three. You took me under your wing and taught me the right way of doing things when you beat that darn dictionary over my head; twenty new words a day. You are like a father to me, Duke, so how about another hug?"

"Don't spoil things after six years by getting mushy with me," he said clearing his throat and pretending to cough, I'm paying you to be a hard nose.

I don't want you distracted with touchy feely and getting all weak kneed before the negotiations start; what hourly rate does a big shot lawyer like you charge."

"Hells bells, for a miserable old curmudgeon like you, nothing; I told you on the phone your money is no good."

"Watch your language in front of a lady, boy, we'll discuss it later," and turning to Anita and smiling, Duke said, "You must be, Anita, congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding," he held out his hand and shook Anita's gently, "I must say, you do have a striking resemblance to Audrey Hepburn."

"Did grumpy bear tell you that?" What else did he tell you about me?" She asked, giving me the "I got you look".

"Grump bear?" Duke said, giving me a sideline look while raising and eyebrow, a sign of surprise from the original poker face when he wants to be. "

The fact that Dan allows you call to him grumpy bear confirms to me everything Dan told me about you must be true, Miss Jones, and all of it is good.

Isn't that right, grumpy bear?" and he slapped me hard on the back.

"Thank you and congratulations to you too, Mr. Marion. I'm looking forward to meeting your fiancé. I assume Miss McCarthy will be meeting us here?"

"Good manners, too, but Duke will do. Sarah will be here shortly. She insisted on bringing fresh coffee and you should taste her fresh baked croissants. You must when she gets here; speaking of which............"

Duke looked as Danny described him except for the tall light gray ten gallon Stetson Duke wore in their bounty hunting days which was Duke's trademark.

Duke is an ardent admirer of Elmer Keith, a legend that many knowledgeable handgun enthusiasts refer to as the father of the 44 magnum handgun round developed from his heavy 44 special loads.

Danny chose the 44 special as a defensive caliber for me, although I practice weekly with Danny shooting a neat little Smith & Wesson 22 rimfire Kit Gun revolver to keep my shooting skills in tune.

There is still that ever present quiet authority; just as Danny described; and when the two men hugged; genuine love and affection.

Sarah McCarthy is nothing like I expected. She is a generously proportioned, large bosomed, strawberry blonde woman with a precise chin length blunt cut bob haircut.

Sarah is at least 4 inches taller and 40 pounds heavier than her fiancé; a marked contrast to Duke's compact and whipcord thin physique. They are five years apart in age with Duke being the older of the two.

Sarah was wearing a plain and modest dark brown dress for the meeting with the attorneys and the only jewelry I could see was her diamond engagement ring and a small gold cross on a fine chain.

Sarah is as outgoing and very polite; she is also light on her feet for such a substantial woman; while Duke is slow moving and quietly reserved and very active in her church.

It's obvious that Duke absolutely adores Sarah for his face softened markedly when the introductions were made.

The croissants where light, buttery and delicious; Regardless, I took and instant liking to Sarah and her to me. We not only shook hands, but Sarah hugged me as if we were friends for years.

The final outcome of the meeting with the attorney; Duke and Sarah agreed to pay an additional ten thousand to satisfy the final upcoming balloon payment of a private mortgage held by the original owner.

This will allow them to have clear title to the property.

In consideration for the said ten thousand, the seller will buy out the current tenant's lease, and or evict them if necessary.

Another consideration is they also own and may continue to use the well known and established name of their new business "Lighthouse Books'. There was more to the case that were ironed out, however both sides left the table satisfied.

On a personal note, Duke asked Danny to be his best man for their upcoming spring wedding in May; I will be a bridesmaid, Sarah insisted. Danny asked Duke to be his when our time comes.

To celebrate everything the four of us had a lovely dinner at fine steak house. Mine was a thick medium rare porter house, although Danny ate most of it. They promised to join us at the beach for a midnight dance and to meet my Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bart............

I had a wonderful time seeing my old partner and was very happy for him. We hugged briefly before I left. Sarah and Anita seemed to hit it off and I've never seen Duke as happy.

Anita couldn't sit still on the way back to the hotel and kept looking at me and smiling. She was acting like the first day she rode in the Corvette when we left the restaurant for her job orientation; my jelly bean was gathering her courage to kiss me...which she didn't.

Out of the blue my Anita said, "Danny, pull over up ahead and follow the access road between the power poles," Anita turned around to see if there were any vehicles behind us.

I stopped 300 yards in and I put the Jeep into four wheel drive to enter a gap I saw between the palmetto bushes into an open spot completely out of sight of the road.

"I want you to talk dirty to me. Do you want me to suck on your cock?" Anita asked, knowing that I did.

My spicy little tough little girly-girl put her hand on my erection to feel my manhood straining against my suit pants.

"Do I have to talk dirty?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Are you going to talk dirty, baby?"

"No of course not; I'm a Palmer woman....well maybe just a little bit, when we fuck."

"What do you want me to say," I asked.

"First, I want you to call me your bitch," Anita said, covering her mouth to hide a smile....after a few seconds of getting her composure....."I want to be your bitch."

"Fine, my love, however we are going to do this the right way so don't be shocked. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Danny."

"I want you to suck on my cock, bitch;" I said gruffly, "let's put that saucy mouth of yours too some good use."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, meekly.

"Don't talk back to me, slut," and I cuffed Anita head lightly, "I don't want to hear another sound come out of your cock sucking mouth except moaning panting or sucking....got it?"

Anita nodded, looking down."

"Good, now take off your panties and hand them to me so I can smell and feel the moistness against my cheek, thinking, 'my little jelly is incredible. I you love more than all the stars in the sky, Anita.'

"I can smell your sex, bitch; your cunt is wet and willing to be fucked?" I took her hair out of her bun to stroke her ponytail."

You're my fucking slut and my property. Just remember; if you are a good little cocksucker I will reward you with a good hard fucking."

"Who are you?" I asked, taking her face in my hand between my thumb and for finger, "answer me!"

"I'm your fucking slut bitch, Sir."

"And don't you forget it," I opened the driver's door and we switched sides. Anita lay down on her stomach the long way across the driver's seat with her feet hanging out the driver's door.

I got comfortable by leaning up against the passenger door and waited for my jelly bean to start as she pulled my zipper down and pulled my hard cock out giving it a little lick, followed by a kiss.

Anita started by kissing and licking my stomach, working her way towards my cock. It was standing at attention for her patiently waiting to be licked and sucked.

Anita started licking the base of my cock and then moved to the tip, rolling her tongue around it, "that's it you saucy little slut bitch; that's how to respect a hard cock."

Anita continued to lick and suck while I took her hair completely down. I buried my hands in to her long thick auburn brown hair, as she took my cock deeper into her mouth.

"Very good, bitch!" I praised wrapping my hand in her hair to pull her head away, "Give me a fucking kiss you little slut.........................."

'Oh my, god," I was thinking as Danny thrust his tongue into my mouth, his hand pulling my hair, pushing my lips against his to keep me there, 'I absolutely adore being his fucking cock sucking bitch,' was my thought, as our tongues caressed with minds of their own.

When he let me go back to licking and sucking, I teased him; bringing him to the brink of sweet release and then backing off. I did this several times until he growled, "Enough, bitch" Danny took control of me by my hair, setting the cadence.

"Enough teasing; bitch, lick and suck and you will swallow it all," and I did as he controlled my mouth and tongue with my long hair.

Danny's breathing increased, becoming deep steady breathes and he was making a low noise in his throat, a low deep primal growl that turns me on so much. He hiked up my dress and gave my ass a couple of sharp slaps, making me all the more aroused.

I was squeezing my legs together, pushing my pussy against the Jeeps seat, trying to stimulate myself. I wanted to come so bad.

I tried sticking my hand between my legs to rub my swollen clitoris but Danny grabbed it preventing me, growling, "None of that bitch, I decide when you come! Keep on sucking you cunt."

I looked up at him smiling; Danny was really getting into it as was I; I squeezed my legs together and sucked and licked harder, knowing when his orgasm came to pump his rich and creamy semen into my mouth to swallow, mine orgasm would be close behind it.

And it was, because my orgasm burned through me as I was swallowing his seed. My little game; and apparently a shared fantasy seemed to arouse Danny as much as it did me. What power I have over my man if I use it wisely and lovingly.

Aunt Joyce confined in me during one of our ladies nights when we do our nails that she likes it hard and rough, stating; "Most men, including husbands who are gentle and thoughtful most of the time are willing to accommodate their women with this aspect of shared sexuality.....especially with the right coaxing because having a submissive woman is a fantasy with most men."

Danny was still hard and aroused, "Out of the Jeep, bitch," he demanded, "I have a promise to keep."

We both got out and Danny pulled up my dress and dropped his pants, making me bend over and lay across the passenger seat.

Danny started playing my with my still wet pussy with his fingers arousing me all over again "Tell me who you are."

"I'm your horny, bitch, Sir."

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt?"

"Yes, please, Sir," and without further comment, Danny impaled me slowly with his hard cock, making me moan with pleasure," 'my fiancé......my fiancé,' I was thinking, 'I'm your bitch....yes fuck me fast and hard, I'm your bitch.'

Danny continued, fucking me harder and faster until I had to brace my hands against the dash and steering column

We became lost in the moment focused only on our own pleasure and I could feel his cock convulse as he pumped his thick hot seed into my cunt, making me shudder with pleasure as my orgasm overtook burned through me.

He left me limp across the Jeeps seat, almost too weak to move while he dressed. I eventually got up, perhaps a few minutes after he was dressed.

"Where are my panties?" I asked as I smoothed my dress down.

"Brush your hair and leave it down," he said quietly, handing me my hairbrush.

As I was brushing it I asked again, "where are my panties?"

"You're my bitch, remember? I have them in my pocket for now."

"When will I be getting them back?"

"You'll get them back when I say so."

"Danny."

"Anita," he replied, "come here, baby, let me brush it for you. With all the heat we just created, we need to cool off with an ice cream cone."

As he finished, "You are beautiful my love. Will you allow me a kiss, please?"

I turned and put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips long and deep, as he held me in his arms gently and tenderly. He was my sweet and patient Danny again and I was his little jelly bean.

"May I have them back, please?" and I kissed his lips again.

"When we finish dancing, jelly bean."

"What about the ice cream?"

"First the ice cream, then we change out of these sweaty clothes and shower together."

"And then what? I asked, messing up his sweaty hair.

"We are going dancing........"

It was raining hard by the time we got back to our room; a brief deluge. By the time we finished our shower and changed into fresh clothes, the rain had stopped leaving the hotel beach deserted except for a man walking his dogs.

Danny and I danced barefoot for and hour in the wet sand to the sounds of the sea that evening before bedtime.

This was our last night alone until my Aunt and Uncle arrived. Mom sent me a text message when we were dancing. They were leaving early and we could expect them tomorrow in the early afternoon. Mom and Dad also sent us their love.

We made slow and tender love that evening facing one another followed by many more gentle hugs and kisses until we fell asleep in each other's arms.....

We spent most of the next morning working out in the hotel gym. I did my usual stretching followed by aerobics; next the treadmill followed by light free weights while Danny was working out on the weight machine.

I left Danny there to shower, leaving my wet hair loose to air dry after put on a new light green summer dress for him.

I returned to the gym to find Danny, his hands a blur, pummeling on the heavy bag intensely concentrating on converting the sand into micro dust.

Danny was stripped down to his gym shorts and sneakers and his bare chest dripping with perspiration; the wetness making the muscles on his arms, legs, washboard stomach and barrel chest stand out all the more.

My love had an audience....to be specific, two rather attractive ladies with nice figures who appeared to be in their late thirties to early forties peddling their exercise bicycles. From the conversation I surmised they were good friends.

You should have heard the sexual comments they made about Danny; particularly the redhead with the short curly hair.

I sat behind them and listened knowing that my grumpy bear's heart is mine and mine alone.

Finally with a plan in mind, I walked up next to them, "Hello, ladies, I'm Anita. Do you know who he is?" I asked, taking a sip from my water bottle, "the man is so incredibly built; why he's simply scrumptious."

"No but we'd like too," the other lady with the shoulder length black hair replied, "If you know what I mean. I don't see a ring on the hunks finger; I wonder if he does private parties."

"Do you want me to ask him?" And I walked over to Danny not waiting for a reply while saying loud enough for them to hear, "Excuse me," my back was to them so I winked at him, "Are you a male stripper?"

Danny glanced at the women, catching on, "Why yes, how did you know that," and he took his towel and wiped his face with it. "I'm also a registered masseuse".

"How much do you charge for private parties?"

"How many people will be attending?"

"My two new friends and I," I replied trying not to smile.

"How does thirty dollars each sound? I'm really new at this."

"May I test out the merchandise first? How about a free taste?" I asked, running my index finger down his chest and then tasting it, pleased at my performance.

Danny told me afterward that while I was talking they stopped pedaling and the redhead was fumbling with her wrist wallet and dropped her money on the floor.

"Yes of course; the customer is always right; we'll use your room and then you can decide if you want to hire me for your party."

You could hear a pin drop as we walked out together, arm in arm.........

Joyce and Bart arrived around four in the afternoon. After Joyce hugged me and kissed my cheek, she greeted Anita and they went inside to register them.

"Welcome to Florida, Bart," and we shook hands, "Let me give you a hand with your luggage and I'll show you to your room."

"Thanks Dan; good to see you, but when do we eat?"

"Well what do you have a taste for?" I asked as we walked into the lobby carrying the luggage.

"I'm thinking lobsters. Did you and Anita find any good seafood joints?"

"As a matter of fact we did."

"Good, your treat; better yet, my treat."

"I'm ready for a nap, my love," he said to Joyce, "and then we're taking the kids out to dinner........"

The one thing I'll say for Bart, he doesn't have short arms and isn't afraid to reach into his pockets spend money on his dinner guests.

For the first time in my life I actually had my fill of lobster; we all did; what a feast. After dinner the ladies went to my room and talked. Bart and I looked over the maps in his to plan our day. I already had a boat rented for us at a local Marina.

We all turned in earl to get some sleep. Tomorrow we were getting up bright and early.

Anita and I spent a pleasant and laid back day on the rented boat with Joyce and Bart. We swam and lounged around; we snacked. I'm not surprised they are more than familiar with a mask, fins and snorkel; they brought their own from home.

We showed them a sheltered beach we discovered along the coast inaccessible from the road. While Bart and I just chewed the fat and told dirty jokes, the ladies collected sea shells walking the beach or diving in the shallows.