Jemma's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
Jemma awakes in her strange new life.
2.9k words
4.36
23.2k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemma awoke to the sounds of birds singing and sunlight pouring through the window. She was cocooned in comfort, surrounded by soft white sheets, her head resting on a white satin pillow, she could get used to this!

Lazily she stretched, enjoying the way the silky covers slid over her bare skin as she moved. Hold on! Bare skin?

Nervously lifting the covers Jemma confirmed her fears, she was utterly naked under the bed clothes.

Dropping them back down with a squeak, her heart racing, she forced herself to calm down and rationalise. Okay, so while she was sleeping, someone had divested her of her clothes and taken them God knows where, that's fine, thoughtful even. Sleeping in jeans would have been uncomfortable to say the least, and the fact that she hadn't woken up throughout meant she must have been too tired to do it herself. He was just being kind. Kind, she reminded herself, not creepy, even though the idea of some stranger undressing her did rather freak her out.

Taking a quick assessment of her body, she checked for evidence that anything untoward had happened. No aches, no soreness between her legs, that was good. Obviously he'd seen that she was tired and undressed her to make her more comfortable. Quite gentlemanly in a strange sort of way.

Relaxing back against the pillows she took a deep breath. Don't freak out, she reminded herself, you agreed to do whatever he wanted, he could have done much worse. As it is you've had a good nights sleep, which you definitely needed, you're alone in a massive, comfy bed with no work and no worries, concentrate on the positives here and you may just get through the whole thing without any lasting scars.

I'm taking this very calmly, she thought, by rights I should be screaming bloody murder and demanding I be taken back home this instant. Perhaps I'm in shock? But then she thought about what 'back' would mean, her fiancé in prison, massive debts, constant fear. Was that really preferable?

Well of course it wasn't! At least here she had no need to worry about any of that any more. Well, maybe Kyle...

Instantly she felt horribly guilty, here she was relaxing in the lap of luxury, while the man she loved was locked up in some awful cell. And she still couldn't quite believe that he would have done what the debt collector claimed he had. Apart from the fact that he was a rubbish liar, he was also terrible with figures. Surely something of that magnitude required at least a grasp of basic maths and money? It must have been a mistake. When he'd left for that course he'd been so confident, so pleased that he was going to be able to make up to her for all the heartache he'd caused, she'd felt such a tug of love and desire that she'd ended up dragging him back to bed with the result that he was late starting off, but he hadn't complained once. And he'd been so tender and considerate, surely she'd have noticed if he was putting on an act?

She'd call him, she decided. Find out the truth from the horses mouth so to speak, after all, it could all be some terrible misunderstanding, and surely, when the debt collector saw he was in the wrong he'd let her leave. In any case she'd owe him nothing then and would be free to go either way. And Kyle would understand surely. I mean he'd be a bit hurt at her lack of trust, but the facts had seemed overwhelming and the debt collector was rather forceful. Of course she'd have a bit of explaining to do, but it's not as if anything had actually happened, he'd brought her to his house and she'd fallen asleep, that was all, it's not like they'd done anything, she was certain of that part at least.

Pushing back the covers she sat up in the bed and looked around. The room was large and light and airy, decorated almost entirely in white, with the exception of a few framed seascapes hanging on the walls in no discernible pattern.

One wall seemed to be made entirely of glass and had the most wonderful view of the ocean, which today seemed to be dark and stormy despite the brilliant sunshine. Mood appropriate weather, she thought somewhat facetiously as she catalogued the remainder of the room. The weather is as conflicted as I am!

Apart from the bed, there did not appear to be any other furniture, no wardrobes, no bedside table and weirdly no plug sockets or light switches, there did not even appear to be any light fixtures in the ceiling.

It must be one of these modern, super-technical masculine homes, she thought, where everything's hidden and you need to clap, or whistle, or press a secret button for anything to work. There was, however, a door nestled subtly in the opposite wall, the woodwork smooth so that it was flush with the plaster and with no visible handle, but she'd seen something like this in one of Kyles magazines. Granted the magazine was some car modding publication, but a door was a door, right?

Wrapping herself in the sheet, she slid her legs over the side of the bed, luxuriating in the thick carpet beneath her feet. She'd ceded to Kyles logic that laminate flooring would be much easier to keep clean, but still, it was cold in winter and too hard for her liking. This, however, was perfect, warm and soft and velvety beneath her soles, her feet sinking into the soft pile, and she dreaded to think how much it must cost. White, as well, to match the room, that would never work in her flat she thought wistfully, not with Kyles inability to remove his shoes at the door.

Standing, she relished the feel of it between her toes, but before she could investigate the door in front of her, she heard a high pitched beep and another door that had previously gone unnoticed opened in the wall to her right, revealing a slim, pretty girl, dressed all in white and no older than 18 she guessed from her innocent face. Just exactly who she wanted to see while sneaking around, dressed in just a sheet, Jemma thought.

"Oh good," the girl said with a friendly smile, " you're awake.

I'll just run you a bath and then we'll see about getting you some breakfast." And with that she walked towards the other door, a sharp beep sounding before it let her through and then closed smoothly behind her.

Jemma stood frozen in place, completely bemused at this turn of events, before striding to the door the girl had just passed through and feeling around for the handle. Unfortunately her hand encountered smooth wood all around, there didn't seem to be the expected indentation for a concealed latch. Thinking about it, the other girl had just walked up to it and it had opened. There must be some kind of sensor or pressure pad that she was missing.

Taking a step back, Jemma felt around with her feet, moving this way and that way, but the door remained frustratingly closed.

Maybe she'd have better luck with the other one she surmised, moving across the room to stand in front of the entrance, but this one also stayed stubbornly shut. There must be something she was missing!

Sitting on the edge of the bed to think, Jemma heard that short beep again and the door at the end of the room opened.

"Your bath's ready," the girl said cheerily, indicating that Jemma should enter.

Warily stepping into the room, Jemma let out a gasp of astonishment as she took in her surroundings. The floor and walls were tiled in pink veined marble, clearly with some sophisticated form of underfloor heating as they felt warm under her bare feet, and in the centre of the room was a magnificent sunken bath, big enough for two or three people, with steps leading down into the water and disappearing beneath the bubbles.

The steam rising from the water smelt enticingly of roses, and, dotted in alcoves around the room were thick white candles, scented with what she guessed was vanilla from the sweet aroma. Weirdly there didn't appear to be any ceiling lights in this room either, but after the palaver with the door she guessed they were on some kind of sensor as well.

Standing in the middle of the room, still wrapped in her sheet, she waited for the girl to leave. Instead she stepped closer, reaching her hand out to unwind the sheet from Jemma's body.

Taking a step backwards, Jemma gripped the sheet tighter, before starting to feel rather foolish. This girl was obviously some kind of servant who was probably used to this kind of thing. Just because no one except Kyle (and now the debt collector) had ever seen her naked, didn't mean this wasn't perfectly normal for other people. She was well aware that she was behind with the times, people nowadays didn't settle down with their first boyfriend and live happily ever after, but she'd never really wanted anyone else, well other than a few passing fancies, but they were private night time fantasies and she'd never really had any intention of making them reality.

So what if Kyle wasn't perfect, she was sure everyone had their flaws, and he'd chosen her after all, out of all the women he could have had, and that had to mean something surely? It's not as if she was exactly the catch of the century, she thought wryly.

The girl stepped forward again, hand outstretched, and reluctantly Jemma allowed her to take the sheet from her, feeling slightly embarrassed that her legs were unshaven and very aware that she could stand to lose a few pounds in comparison to the nymph standing before her. How to make a girl feel inadequate in 10 easy steps, she thought with a grimace, as she covered her shyness by quickly descending the steps and sinking into the warm baths embrace.

The tub wasn't as deep as she'd expected, only about a foot or so of water, and so she arranged herself at the far end, away from the girls gaze, and set to relaxing, her head falling back against the side, soft, waterproof cushions protecting her from the sharp edges.

Allowing her tension to seep away under the waters caress, she closed her eyes and relaxed. At home she usually had showers, a practical combination of saving time and money, she couldn't remember the last time she'd had the luxury of relaxing in a hot bath, and she'd never had one quite like this! She felt her body rise to the surface and determinedly kept her eyes closed, knowing her instinctive shyness would reject this exposure but at the same time enjoying the feeling of weightlessness.

When the bar of soap touched her bare chest she reeled back in shock, her eyes springing open as she took in the sight of the girl next to her, naked as she was but kneeling rather than laying in the water.

"Please," the girl said shyly, "allow me to attend to you."

"Umm thanks," Jemma replied, "but I can wash myself, if you'll just pass me the soap...?" She held out her hand and averted her eyes, waiting and feeling slightly uncomfortable at being in this close proximity with another naked female. Even in the school changing rooms, she'd never showered with the other girls, preferring to be late to the next class than to have to compare her body to others. And that was when she was in her prime, she reminded herself, a good ten years had passed since then whilst this girl still had the bloom of youth on her skin.

"Please," the girl replied, "allow me. It is my duty."

Looking up in surprise, Jemma saw the girl was waiting, eyes down-turned. Clearly this was something she didn't understand. She'd heard of filthy rich people having someone to dress them, but never someone to wash them before! The girl seemed to be taking her job very seriously though, unmoving, as if waiting for her command. Well if this was the way it was going to be, then she'd just have to accept it. Presumably the girl saw nothing out of the ordinary in soaping up a female guest, and if that was the case then Jemma didn't want to make her feel awkward about doing her job.

"Okay then," Jemma conceded, "you may continue."

The girl looked up with a grateful smile and resumed stroking the cake of soap over her upper chest and collar bone.

Leaning her head back against the pillow, Jemma acceded to her touch, closing her eyes so that she didn't have to see what the girl was doing or her reaction to the less than perfect body before her. The girl seemed very polite and professional, but Jemma was sure that in comparison she would be found wanting. She wondered briefly why she had never felt that way when Kyle looked at her. Perhaps because he had always been so voluble in his appreciation, that at least he couldn't have faked, could he?

As the girl drew the soap around her breasts, Jemma felt her nipples pebbling beneath the gentle touch. How embarrassing, she thought, blushing, before wondering if that was a normal reaction to being touched there. Sometimes she regretted her lack of experience, all she had to base things on were her times with Kyle, and they had never done anything like this!

The bar of soap continued in its journey down her stomach and around her sides, slipping down her thighs to her calves, before sliding over her feet and beneath her toes. She had to struggle to keep herself from jerking away from the touch, she was extremely ticklish on her feet, but the girl didn't appear to notice and continued with the other leg before instructing her to roll over.

As she floated on her stomach, Jemma reflected that it was actually quite nice to have someone taking care of her for once, maybe she'd suggest that her and Kyle take a bath together when she got home later. Although his fingers wouldn't be so gentle and his touch so sensual, she thought ruefully, he was more of a hard and fast kind of guy. But he has his gentle side, she reminded herself, I'm sure he'd back off a bit if I asked.

The warm water and her lustful thoughts prevented her from realising for a second that the soap was now sliding between her legs, ever so softly, and she had to bite her lip to prevent herself moaning out load. The pressure of it sliding from the top of her mound in between her arse cheeks and back down again was intense. Then the girl followed the path of the soap with her fingers.

Jemma jerked then held herself rigid. Of course the girl wasn't taking advantage, this was what she would do herself when in the bath, soap up and then make sure the last of the soap is off before rinsing. The movement of the girls small fingers over her labia. The way they bumped her clitoris and slid down her crack around to her arse, well these were all things she would do when cleaning herself, none of this had crossed the line. And if she was starting to feel more than a little aroused by this, at least the girl would never notice, would hopefully attribute any moisture to the bath water or at least not mention the extra.

The girl seemed to be spending an inordinate amount of time down there, the soap swirling and slipping over her sensitive parts before being wiped off by delicate fingers, and worrying Jemma could feel the tension pooling between her legs. She looked up at the girl to see if she realised what was happening, but she seemed completely oblivious as she soaped then stroked in a steady rhythm.

Biting her lip and fisting her hands below the surface of the water, Jemma realised she was uncomfortably close to orgasm. She considered asking the girl to stop but rejected that idea almost immediately due to the embarrassment factor. How would she explain, please stop because you're about to make me cum? No way Jose. She'd just have to lie here and hope that either the girl stopped of her own volition, or at the least that the orgasm wasn't noticeable.

At least the last part shouldn't be too difficult, she thought bitterly, she'd had plenty of practise of getting herself off secretly, lying in bed with Kyle after he'd fallen asleep because he just worked too hard and wasn't in the mood. Never mind that she had been working twice as hard at the time.

Suddenly the girl pressed the rounded end of the soap right into her hole and Jemma felt herself clenching around it, as she thrust, once, twice, and then with a quiet little moan and a shiver she came, barely causing a ripple in the bath water as the girls delicate fingers invaded her pulsating pussy.

"All done now," the girl said, "lets get you out and dry and we'll see what we can do about breakfast."

Unable to meet her eye, Jemma allowed herself to be led unsteadily out of the bath water and wrapped in a large fluffy towel, part of her ashamed at the way she'd gotten so turned on at being bathed by a stranger, and a female at that, part of her thinking that Kyle could stand to learn some lessons from this girl!