Jemma's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemma twisted herself around, supporting with one leg on the ground; but she was unable to reach a position to kiss Nick. "We should go somewhere more comfortable," he offered. "Like a taxi?"

Jemma paused for a moment. However far she had gone, and however much her actions now were cheating on Dan, it would be worse if she continued. She knew that she could not justify fucking his mates. But her senses told her that her hardened nipples, almost peaking out from her exposed bra, needed more; her moist pussy, throbbing with desire under what there was of her dress, wanted this; and there was something about these two men which made her fantasy so real.

"Mmmm!" She half-giggled, and fluttered her eye-lashes as if she was worn-down with their advances. "Go on then, boys!" Jemma could feel her excitement building as she slipped off them and pulled her red dress back into place; the three quickly made for the exit, and Jemma was thrilled by the sensation of two eager arms around her waist.

Nick laughed as they made their way out of the club. "Your place or mine? Or his?"

Committed to her cheating now, Jemma already knew what she wanted. She flicked a cheeky glance at each man before replying, coquettishly: "Dan's is closest!

The men were genuinely shocked for a moment. Nick recovered first, and asked practically: "You're sure he's away?"

"Definite. He's staying with his family and won't be back till tomorrow night. It's dead close. And I really... Want... " she slipped her hands down the front of each man as she spoke: "...to get there fast."

The men shrugged: there seemed to be no problem with this, if it was what she wanted. If she had access to Dan's flat, it would suit them fine.

Jemma looked like any other skimpily-dressed party girl waiting for a taxi and going home with friends after a night out. But when the three of them tumbled into the back seat of a car, her heart was pounding harder than any other girl that night. She bit her lip, a look of wickedness on her face as the car, at her instruction to the driver, headed towards her boyfriend's empty flat. "It's not so much the place," Jemma giggled, a wild look in her eyes. "I just can't believe I'm doing this at all!"

The boys began to move in towards her. Jemma was obviously taut and alert with excitement, in a vivacious and bubbly mood; and from her wide eyes and intimate body-language, it was clear she was aroused at the idea of what might happen next. She giggled as George rubbed against her right thigh while Nick placed a hand on her left. She turned to her left and kissed him briefly, her tongue darting wickedly into his mouth. George was breathing into her crimped, glossy hair; so she turned around and kissed him too, gasping as their tongues met also. Jemma could feel her juices flowing, the situation turning her on as much as she had always imagined it would. Her barely-clad figure writhed gently on the taxi seat, her thighs parting noticeably.

Jemma's phone rang loudly, making her jump. She gasped with sudden shock, and pulled it from her bag. "It's Dan!" She confirmed. Catching the looks on the boys' faces, she giggled wickedly, then breathed deeply. "I'll have to get it!" She laughed breathlessly, then pressed a finger to her pouting red lips. "Not a word!"

"Hi baby!" She chirped as she answered. Jemma crossed her longs legs and withdrew from the boys as she heard Dan's voice. There was still a mischevous expression on her attractive face, however. "Yes, I'm just on my way home now! Jodie nearly passed out in the end!" There was a pause. "No, nothing much really. How about you?" She giggled, winking at her silent companions. "Ohhh, so you won't be back till tomorrow evening? That's a shame baby, I miss you!"

Jemma knew she was showing her dishonesty in front of Dan's friends, but now she could hardly help herself. What did it matter - they were complicit in the cheating anyway! She sweet-talked Dan for a minute or two more, before he had to go. Jemma talked naturally, as if the boys in the cab could not hear, but all the time the tension crackled. She held eye-contact with one or other of them as she lied to her boyfriend. Finally, Jemma told Dan how she loved and missed him just before the taxi pulled up at his flat.

"Perfect!" She laughed, as she tapped the call-end button on her phone. Nick paid the driver as she fished out her keys. "See boys, this is a warning for you ... never share your girlfriend's secrets around!" She swayed and bounced energetically as she showed them into Dan's flat.

It was not a large flat, but the living area space was enough for three of them. The room was decorated with posters, and music and technology dominated: it was clearly a young man's flat. Jemma slunk her way to the sofa in her clubbing dress, then laid back on it. She stretched her strong, shapely legs out and let her hair tousled hair fall around her bare shoulder. "Come and join me then," she laughed at George's hesitation, as Nick slide onto the seat beside her.

Having kissed both men in the taxi, Jemma felt as if all of her boundaries had already been crossed. This time, kissing Nick right there in front of George was not a new experience for her; still, she found the idea of one man watching her as she kissed another a huge turn-on, and lost no time in pressing her soft lips against his. Jemma let out a gentle, encouraging moan as the kiss became passionate, feeling the desire well up inside of her. Nick already had his hand on her waist and was working it down toward the curve of her ass, when George moved close enough to touch her.

Squeezing her thigh, George pushed Jemma's dress higher, revealing her seductive panties. The thin material was a vibrant grey flecked with white, and a subtle red and white trim. She rubbed her thighs together sensually as she felt what George was doing, then groaned and lunged hungrily toward him, hardly bothering to put her tongue back into her mouth before it entered George's. Jemma loved the feeling of being passed from one man to the next; she felt giddy already, loving the way that whichever of the men she kissed, the other man's eyes and hands were always on her. She wriggled, feeling her erect nipples tingle, then squealed with sudden excitement as George's hand found its way under her dress and roughly scooped a handful of pantie and bare ass.

Nick probed Jemma's hot, wet mouth with his tongue. He held her head sensitively with one hand while his other traced his fingers down her almost bare chest and gently probed her soft cleaveage. Jemma gasped girlishly, her curled hair bouncing and her sparkling eyes opening for a moment. She had one man feeling her ass, while another groped at her breasts. She could feel her juices flowing once again as she lived out her most wicked fantasy.

George traced is hands thoughtfully down Jemma's long legs toward the black ribbon-straps of her shoes which covered her lower calves, appreciating their smooth shapeliness. To his surprise Jemma followed his motion downwards, twisting around as she lowered herself to the floor. She was panting with excitement, flushed and red in the face now. "Come on boys," she urged. "Let's see what you've got for me to play with."

Jemma push both her arms upward to slide her hands under the waistband of George's jeans, quickly grappling with his belt and removing it. With his help, she shifted them down his thighs to reveal his tented boxers. George had been a little shy of showing himself fully in the presence of his friend, but when the horny brunette quickly lifted them over his cock-head, he immediately overcame his nerves.

Jemma moaned approvingly, barely hesitating as she dipped her pretty, made-up face towards George's exposed crotch. His cock fully hardened as she extended her pink tongue, teasingly lapping at his shaft, up and down his length for a few seconds. He twitched in her face and she gave a sly smile before slipping him into her mouth. Jemma sucked hard, hearing George groan with delight at the sensation.

Looking down at Jemma's slender form, Nick was surprised to see how keen she was to take George deep into her mouth. Her nose made contact with his stomach and her gentle groan of lust joined George's gasp of ecstacy as she took his cock all the way in. "That's nice," Nick approved out loud. "You look fuckin' good, Jemma." She glanced up at Nick, her mouth full of cock, and held his eye while she slowly let George's length slide out of her mouth. A trail of saliva fell across her chest as she expertly grasped his cock in her hand and rubbed it confidently, a wicked and debauched expression on her face as she dipped her face again to repeat the process.

"Fuck, she's good with that tongue," George gasped, as he felt his cock hit her throat while her wicked softness snaked around him. Nick pulled down his own jeans, partly to encourage Jemma to switch her attentions; but also partly because watching her performance, he had become quite uncomfortable. Seeing what he had done, she slopped George out of her mouth for a third time and, still holding him in one hand, shuffled towards where Nick had sat.

"Want some too, do ya?" She asked him, her mouth hanging open casually. Not waiting for an answer, she released George's cock and began to stroke Nick's balls. Holding his base gently at first, she touched his shaft lightly against her plump, blusher-coloured cheek. "Who'd have thought it, eh Nick?" She teased. "We only bumped into each other yesterday, and now here we all are in my boyfriend's flat..." The excitement caused by the wickedness of the encounter, mixed with the night's fun and alcohol, was making Jemma giddy with lust. She ducked her head, tasting Nick's cock, taking him halfway into her mouth. It was Nick's turn to groan loudly as Jemma began to bob her head rapidly up and down his length. Jemma let out little hums, accompanied by girlish squeaks as she sucked his erect cock, showing them that she had more than one blow-job technique under her belt. She was happy to demonstrate her experience.

"Nice." George watched, taking a minute to recover from his pleasure before getting involved again. He watched Jemma drool onto Nick's cock as she withdrew it from her mouth, then suck him, stroke him, and return to bobbing her mouth up and down on his shaft. She had moved from a kneeling to a half-crouching position. Her dress now seemed even smaller than it had in the club. Her bare tits and ass quivered pertly as they burst out of it at both ends, promising more soft flesh to come. George reached into her push-up bra and released her smooth breasts, staring as they fell easily out of the grey, red-trim bra which had pushed them so far up into view all evening. He stroked them gently as they bounced in rhythm with her movements, then pinched her large, pink nipples.

Waves of pleasure coarsed through Jemma's writhing body, and George was rewarded as she turned her attention back to him. Seeing his cock in front of her face, she quickly returned it to her mouth and began sucking it as she had done Nick's. He quickly returned to full hardness in her warm mouth. Released for a moment, Nick realised that Jemma would carry on at this until they made another move. The trouble was, she was so good they might both come at any moment! "Mate, I think we're gonna have to fuck Dan's slutty girlfriend before she sucks us both off!" Jemma did not complain at the way he had referred to her, but simply whimpered encouragingly as he knelt down beside her.

Jemma began to slowly lick and stroke George's cock as she felt Nick's hands on her ass. He knelt beside her, squeezing her firmly, and lifted her dress up around her waist. Then, in a moment, he was pushing it up her body and over her head. She paused her activities for a moment only to help the thin material find its way off her, then found herself kneeling between the two men, wearing only her matching bra and panties and her high-heeled dancing shoes. It was the sort of scene she had always daydreamed about.

Nick grasped her waist, marvelling as Jemma willingly perked it up higher; then he pulled the wet gusset to one side. She groaned aloud with expectation, pausing her work on George's glistening erection for the time being, as she felt a trickle of her own juices run down her smooth thigh. She and George stared at one another, naked pleasure showing on her expression as Nick felt her wetness with his finger. "Yeah." She hissed back over her shoulder. "Fuck me, Nick!"

George watched as Jemma parted her thighs for his mate, than saw her lunge forward as Nick slid into her in one straight movement. The expression of joy on her face was perhaps the most erotic thing he could remember seeing. "Oh fuck!" She cried out as Nick thrust into her already sloppy, wet pussy a second time. "Yessss...." Then, moving her gaze down from George's face, the still-sitting man's cock filled her vision. She lunged at it eagerly, letting it slap against her face as Nick's forceful thrusts pushed her forwards. After taking a few strokes more, she managed to get her lips over George's cock-head and around his shaft.

Jemma could hear the slaps from Nick's thighs against her ass picking up speed. She felt his cock moving quickly, deep inside her as she pleasured George with her mouth. Her drool was running down onto his balls, just as her pussy juices were moistening the insides of her thighs. Nick had placed his hands on Jemma's slender waist as she began to jerk, letting out a loud gasp as an orgasm ripped through her writhing, jerking body. She kept on sucking at George as her spasming pussy flooded with delight at Nick's determined fucking.

Finally Jemma pulled herself off Nick's tiring cock and turned to face him. She knelt up straight for a moment, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra. As it fell to the floor she ducked forward, tasting her own juices on his cock, mixing with George's taste in her mouth. She was giving little thought to her boyfriend or what it meant to behave this way in his flat; instead she closed her eyes in pleasure as she felt Nick's skin against the backs of her thighs.

With the mens' positions about her now reversed, Jemma began to alternately suck and stroke at Nick's hard penis, remembering how it had felt inside her as George's hardness replaced it. She spread her shapely legs a little wider. George ran his hands down her smooth legs, from her sodden panties to the ribbons and fine straps that made up her black high-heels.

George fucked Jemma solidly for a couple of minutes, then slowed his pace. Not wanting the pause, Jemma began to force herself back onto his surging penis, gasping lustily. As she moved back and forth to fuck the hard-on behind her, she tilted her head upward, Nick's shaft now just brushing against her pouting lips, a little pre-cum dribbling onto her cheek. She was gasping and mewing with delight now, her mascara-laden eyelids close tight in pleasure as her silver hooped earrings danced in time with her movements.

The pleasure built up inside her as George again pounded at the girl in front of him with his cock; he had really found his stride. As he slapped against her thighs faster and faster, Jemma began to squeak girlishly with pleasure, feeling another orgasm approaching. Her hair, normally so carefully styled, was unkempt and wild across her face, so Nick brushed it aside to get a better view of her. Glancing up at him, she slipped his cock back into her mouth without a thought.

Sucking hard, Jemma felt her pussy begin to contract. She had two cocks inside her; this was her fantasy come true. It was too much to bear! As she fucked George back, wriggling under his relentless attentions, she snaked her tongue over Nick's throbbing cock and then opened her mouth wide to let out a shriek as she climaxed.

"Aowwwhh! Oh fuck! Yeah... Oh! Ohh!!" Nick watched as the tip of his cock brushed against her lips while Jemma rode the waves of her climax. It was such an obvious and powerful orgasm that George paused his fucking, feeling her pussy milk his cock, before gently pushing into her once more, unsure for a moment what she would want next.

Finally, with an excited giggle, Jemma opened her mouth to speak for a moment. "No coming in me!" she declared. "That would be too much to do to Dan."

Nick grinned down at her face as George withdrew. "How about this, then?" He asked, gently gripping his own moist, throbbing cock. He began to wank himself back and forth, staring at Jemma's glistening, sluttily made-up face.

In response, Jemma poked her tongue through her pink lips. "Oh yeah," she panted eagerly. "I'd love it if you both did that." George got to his feet and joined Nick to the front of the now-kneeling Jemma, her shapely legs revealing their strength she balanced, a well-fucked pile of tanned girl-flesh, in an awkward half-squat on the floor.

George stared at Jemma's smooth, glistening body writhe as she watched Nick stroke his cock over her. She paid no regard to her little grey panties, now rolled up and pushed to the side of her aroused pussy, the little shaved triangle of her dark pubic hair clearly on display. She deliberately pouted her lips at the now-standing Nick, opening her mouth as she anticipated his climax.

Suddenly it was there. As Jemma's slender yet curvy figure gently gyrated in front of him, Nick groaned and jerked, a shot of cum spewing out from his cock. "Mmm!" It hit her on the chin at first, but she ducked her pretty face into position to take the bulk of his load on her cheek. "Yeah, fuck, all over me..." A final glob of semen landed on her chest, almost upon her full breasts as she gazed up eagerly at the climaxing man.

Seeing Jemma's reaction was too much for George, and he leaned forward with his own climax in mind. Eagerly ducking beneath him, Jemma pouted her mouth wickedly and played with her cum-streaked face as George readily wanked himself over her slutty expressions. Jemma giggled with excitement as his first spurt landed right across her lips and nose, then quickly lunged upwards to capture the rest direct into her mouth. George groaned as she sucked the last drop from his tip.

The three of them jumped as Jemma's phone bleeped. "Fuck!" Jemma's hand instinctively shot up to her mouth. "He'd better not be right outside!" There was a pause, and then the three of them burst out laughing. The timing had been impeccable.

Jemma crawled across the floor and grabbed her phone, which had fallen out of her pocked in her excitement. She clicked a key, then spent a couple of seconds reading the text. "No, he's just saying goodnight!" Jemma's near-naked body slumped to the floor for a moment. She tapped the keys urgently, spelling out-loud slowly. "Miss you.. too baby, ...wish you.. were with me... now, x x ..." She laughed and turned to George and Nick, her eyes sparkling mischevously. "Like fuck I do! He'd never let me do this if he knew. Let's fuck in his bed next!"

Although the two men had just climaxed, Jemma's energy and enthusiasm were contagious. It was obvious she was not willing to settle for what they'd done so far as the sum total of her night. Still, the men were a fatigued from what had been quite powerful orgasms for both of them; and it would obviously be a while until they were ready for her again.

Jemma was in no mood to stop, however; she was almost whimpering with the excitement of having two different mens' jizz on her. She could still taste them both as she transferred a little from her face to her hand. As she felt its gooey consistency, she shifted on the floor, clearly turned on to see George and Nick watching her so intently. Jemma parted her strong thighs a little, giving them a full view of the aroused pussy they had each just fucked; and with her other hand, she traced a path down her flat stomach and between her legs.