Jen & Brad's Excellent Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wiggled and bounced, she began to mutter, almost to herself. "Ooohhh, fuck! Oooohhh, god, that's fucking good! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Oooohhh, god, I'm so fucking full! Oh fuck! Oooohhhh, yessss, so fucking good!"

Her hips were pressed down against me and her back was arched upwards. This put her tits near my mouth and I began to suck her nipples as she enjoyed her double penetration. Her movements slowed a little and I could feel Brad take over. He began to give her rear end a serious fucking, pounding in and out as she was grinding her pubic mound against mine. The combined movements were creating friction between her clit and my skin, driving her towards another climax.

Brad and myself were both approaching orgasm ourselves. All three of us were grunting and groaning and Jennifer and myself were covered with sweat. I couldn't see Brad but it is safe to figure that he was the same way. My balls were tightly drawn up and even with a condom on, I knew I wasn't going to last but a few more minutes. Just then, Jennifer did begin to cum, her cries of ecstasy becoming louder and louder. She began to move her hips again, increasing the contact of her clit with my skin and sending her over the top.

I began to thrust upwards with my hips as well. The position I was in didn't allow for much movement, but it did increase my own stimulation and I began to cum as well, my cock twitching in Jennifer's pussy as I filled the condom. Brad was only seconds behind me, his hips driving his cock with such ferocity that he pinned his wife and I to the extent that we were temporarily immobilized. He yelled out once and his weight backed off from us.

Jennifer had her face buried against the hollow of my neck and I could see Brad grinning down at us. He gave me a thumbs up as Jennifer sat up and reached back to pull him down for a deep kiss. They broke their embrace a moment later, allowing Jennifer to climb off me. I sat up and pulled the condom from my cock, tossing it into a nearby garbage can.

Brad and Jennifer were hugging each other tightly, kissing once more. I used one of the already soiled towels to clean myself as best I could, then began to dress. I had just finished when they split apart and Jennifer stepped close to me. She pulled my head down and we shared on last kiss while her husband smiled at us.

They both thanked me and told me it was an anniversary they would never forget. I told them it wasn't likely I would forget myself. Jennifer sank back down onto the couch and hopped back to her feet with a little scream. Brad and I turned to see what was wrong and realized she was looking at the stains that had collected on the sofa during our session. Sweat, semen and pussy juice had spotted the fabric in four or five different spots. She smiled at her husband and winked at me as she told him that next anniversary, she wanted a new sofa.

12