Jen & Me Ch. 3: The Wife Gets Involved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers

"Well, I'll help you in anyway I can. Hey, maybe we'll get lucky and find a decent, well-hung, funny, charming guy that wouldn't mind sharing, or forming a four-way with you, me and Marisa." The sensation was perfect and unconsciously I had picked up the pace quite a bit. It was getting harder to concentrate on the conversation.

"Right. Like that'll happen. Like I haven't tried to get a guy in the past." She certainly sounded pessimistic.

"Just tell me you'll consider any dating opportunities before dismissing them out-of-hand." I was really going to town now.

Jen was starting to grunt with each pounding stroke into her pussy, she was unusually quiet, just repeating "Oh, yeah," every half-dozen strokes.

"Shit baby, I can just imagine your ass getting rounder and more full with each session, until I'll be here, driving my hard cock into your virgin ass, holding a big round delicious cheek in each hand."

"Oh, yeah, show me you like it, lover, give it to me." She growled.

"Fuck yeah I'll give it to you. I love fucking your sweet pussy, and can hardly wait to plow your tight little ass. Fuck, you are such a sweet fuck. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Each of the last statements accentuated with an all out, full force assault on her dripping cunt.

"Fuck me, Fuck me, fuck my ass, like that, oh yeah..." she was gasping.

I could only guess that she was imagining what it might be like when I did win the right to fuck her ass. I looked down as this sweet lonely girl, who certainly deserved better than being the once in a while fuck toy of her brother-in-law, and resolved to really do my best to get her in a decent relationship. If that included occasional carnal visits from yours truly, all the better, but if it ended what we had, so be it.

Then the pace was finally too much. "Oh shit baby, I'm coming, ohh yeah, God your pussy is hot, ooooooohh." I unloaded deep in her, then pulled out and tossed aside the towel, figuring by now the ointment would be fully absorbed, and I massaged and kissed her butt-cheeks. "Poor sweet cheeks, trust me it'll be worth it."

She was quiet for a bit, as I lavished attention on her ass and returned to some gentle massaging of her sore cheeks.

Finally she spoke, rolling over on her side. "Ok, I'll keep my options open. I think Marisa might want to move in this weekend. If she does, can you help?"

"Of course," I replied, indignant. "You don't even have to ask. We'll meet at the gym tomorrow evening, Ok? Well I better be going, and break the bad news to Cheryl, that a) I couldn't seduce you, b) you're mad at me for trying, and c) Marisa is probably moving in."

"You will keep trying though, won't you? Please don't give up on me." Kidding aside there was a hint of desperate truth sneaking in at the edge of her comment.

"I'll never give up on you, I can guarantee that." I wasn't even sure what she meant by that, but I was going to do my best to make this a happily-ever-after scenario.

* * * *

Cheryl met me just inside the door in her nightshirt. "Well, what happened?" I wasn't in the door 5 seconds before Cheryl wanted the lowdown on what I'd accomplished in the hour and a half I'd been gone.

"She told me to leave, she's pissed at me for hitting on her, Marisa is moving in, maybe this week, and she claims she's not given up on dating, just doesn't have the 'time for it' right now." I answered. "I can't call the visit an overwhelming success."

"So, what did you do, you know, did you try anything?" There was no effort to sound nonchalant; she wanted the full scoop.

Time for my story.

"I tried to keep it casual, I got her to lie down on the bed, with just an oversized t-shirt on, and her underwear."

"Sort of like what I'm wearing," she interrupted.

"Yeah, and I told her that I was going to rub some ointment on her sore butt, so I'd have to remove her underwear."

"And," she encouraged me.

"So she said ok, and I pulled them off," I continued.

"Show me how you did it." She was really agitated, I think she was getting really turned on by the thought of me trying to seduce her baby sister.

"Cheryl, I still have some lotion on my hands, maybe it'd be better if I washed up before I touched you. Get this in the wrong place and you'll be really unhappy."

"Ok clean up, take off those silly clothes, and meet me in bed. I want to know every detail." She sounded a bit aggravated with me, and she started walking around turning off everything, as I headed upstairs.

Thank God for quick thinking. I hadn't cleaned up after doing Jen and was sure that there was a good chance Cheryl might notice I'd just finished fucking someone. I quickly stripped, did a quick wash-up with a facecloth, then applied a little Ben-Gay from the medicine cabinet to my hips. Now I was clean, and the menthol smell should cover any other evidence. I finished by scrubbing my hands, and walked into the bedroom to find Cheryl in the center of the bed, on her stomach.

"Ok, show me." She was relentless.

"I tried to be casual, yet sensual," I explained, "so I carefully rolled the bottom of her shirt back, exposing her butt," I demonstrated by performing the same on Cheryl. "I then reached down, like this and smoothly pulled them off."

"Did she help?"

"Yeah, pretty much like you are, she lifted her hips up and spread her legs a bit as I started, then almost closed them to make the panties easy to remove."

"What kind were they?" Cheryl asked a lot of questions.

"Plain white."

"Oh. Too bad, just as I feared. Ok, then what."

"First I placed a small towel across her ass, for a little modesty. Then I pushed her legs together, and straddled them..." I started.

She interrupted again. "Don't just tell me, show me."

So I demonstrated massaging her lower back, under the edge of the shirt, working my hands up her back, and down to the top of her butt, then back up. I started massaging her shoulders, explaining that Jen's shirt started to bind so I convinced her to remove that too. "She told me to go ahead, so I got up walked around her like this, and pulled the shirt completely off." I told her as I removed her shirt.

"Bra?"

"No."

"Did you see her fun-bags?"

"No she just lifted enough for me to get it off."

"So...she was laying naked, wearing only a towel, waiting for you." She whispered, pensively.

"Exactly," I answered, repositioning myself. I explained how I massaged her neck and shoulders, down her back, across her lower back, and finally started to really start to pay attention to her ass. Cheryl had always loved my massages, and was thoroughly enjoying this one. Cheryl's ass was pretty much everything Jen was looking for (and maybe a little more.) After seven years of marriage, her ass and thighs were one of the places where her weight had started to settle, but her dieting and fitness-walking of the last year had gotten her back to nearly the state where she had been when we met. With the running, it was starting to really firm up.

After working on her cheeks for a few moments, I moved to one side and started working my way down one leg, explaining my intention of getting her to open her legs. "As I massaged her inner thighs, she finally spread her legs about a foot apart."

"Like this?"

"A little less. Yeah, like that." I worked all the way down to her calf and foot, finally massaging her foot.

"How was she responding?"

"She was pretty quiet, almost half asleep, occasionally saying "Mmmmm" or "that's nice", always very softly. I then worked my way back up that leg, all the way up her inner thigh, running my fingers within a hair of her, well, you know."

"Say it."

"Well, up to the edge of her pussy. Then I straddled that leg, and resumed massaging her butt cheeks under the towel, before I started working my way down her other leg. During my massaging I kept pulling her leg a little more open, until she was opening up a bit more. This time when I massaged her calf and foot, I bent her knee up, like this and massaged her foot, and gently kissed her instep. She just said, mmmmm, which I took as a good sign. Then I slid her knee open even a bit more as I placed her leg back down, and kneeled between her legs as I massaged both legs back up to her little butt. Like this." I demonstrated.

"Oh, that feels nice. So you could see between her legs?"

"Oh yeah, but she wasn't nearly as wet as you are now." I gently stroked her moist pussy.

"Did you do that?" she exclaimed.

"No, ..." I started.

"Then don't do it now. What did you do?"

So I demonstrated by lying down between her legs, hands kneading her cheeks, arms across the back of her thighs. I then placed a soft kiss on the inside of one thigh.

"Oh that's so naughty. I can feel your hot breath caressing my pussy hairs." she murmured.

"Yeah, on the second kiss, Jenny just sighed a bit and opened up even wider and I could feel the last vestiges of tenseness leave her legs. I let my massaging wander a bit more, up to her lower back, and then down across her cheeks, to between her legs. I pushed the towel away, letting it fall off to one side and continued the massaging. I used my thumbs to gently rub the edge of her pussy, finally opening it a bit and softly blowing on it, like this." I finished with her lips separated just a bit and directing my breath across her wet opening. "She was starting to get wet. She shaves down there, and it was pretty obvious."

"Oh," she was breathing hard now, "I can't believe you had your fingers in Jenny's pussy. What happened?"

"Well, it might have been too early, but I reached out with my tongue and tenderly licked the length of her pussy."

"Ooooohhhh," Cheryl moaned clearly close to coming.

"Jenny finally spoke, saying "Steve..." in a sort of cautious way. I licked her again, mmmmmm, more deeply, my tongue spreading the lips of her pussy. I was massaging her cheeks again, so I couldn't be faulted for not doing my job. Again, she said my name, "Steve..." but nothing more."

"God, you were licking my sisters pussy...ooooohhhh", she moaned.

"Things looked good, so I started really working on her, licking, mmmmm, sucking one lip, mmmmmmmmmm, then the other, mmmmmmm." Here I stopped speaking letting the actions explain themselves. After about a minute I stopped.

"God, don't stop!" she cried.

Ignoring her cry I continued my story, "After a couple of minutes of this, Jenny finally said, "We shouldn't," but since she didn't tell me to stop, I just slowed down a bit and continued placing kisses around her cheeks, thighs, and pussy." I continued with my actions matching my words.

"It was then that Jenny rolled on her side to look down at me, and once again repeated my name, "Steve...that's really naughty." I grabbed her hips and with a twist encouraged her to continue rolling over onto her back. She did, opening her legs for me, closing her eyes, and placing her hands on her new big breasts," I guided Cheryl through these movements, placing her hands on her own breasts, "and massaging them."

"I went down on her, licking her pussy, diddling her clit with my tongue, sucking on it, even working a finger deep into her pussy." I lathered Cheryl's cunt, until it seemed she was about to come again. I then continued the narrative. When I stopped she moaned long and loud, and then started breathing really heavy.

"Throughout this Jenny would moan little moans, and murmur, "We shouldn't", "Ohhhh, Steve", and even an occasional, "Don't". But she was really enjoying it so I finally slipped 2 fingers in her and really worked on her clit, with my other hand reaching up and squeezing her tit, twisting her nipple, and just really rubbing it. Then I ate her hard, like this." With both hands in place, I decided to finally let Cheryl come. I used my mouth and tongue on her pussy and clit until she finally came hard. I kept at her bringing out a second orgasm, which had her crying out "Jenny." I then brought her down slow, finally resting with my cheek on her thigh, and one hand gently rubbing above her pussy.

"After Jenny finally was breathing normal, she sat up, and said, "Steve, I can't believe you did that!" "It was nice," I told her. "It was wrong!" she snapped. I apologized and told her I was sorry, but seeing her beautiful naked body under my hands just overwhelmed me, and the sweet scent of her gorgeous pussy just pushed me over the edge and I lost control. "We can't do anything like that, you are married to my sister!" she told me.

At this point Cheryl was lying back, 2 pillows under her head, and raptly listening to me tell the story.

"I couldn't tell her I had your approval, so I just said, I know, I'm sorry. I then told her if she'd lay back down I'd put the liniment on her and no funny stuff. "Remember," I said, "nothing serious happened, just a little affection between good friends, Ok?" "Ok," she responded, hesitantly letting me turn her over, "just friends. And no funny business." And I started massaging her lower back and butt cheeks again."

I explained how I rubbed some of the Atomic Balm into Jenny's cheeks, then went to wash most of it off my hands, while it did its work. I told Cheryl that I came back into the room and told Jenny that I had to open my pants because I was really uncomfortable, I had a raging hard-on - which I'm sure she could see.

"Jenny said, "Ok, but no funny business." So I opened my belt and the top of my pants. In the kitchen I had carefully put the head through the leg opening so my cock was stuck and pointing straight sideways. "Jenny, I'm stuck, and I'm afraid to touch myself, in case I have any of that on my hands still. It's really hard to get it off. Could you help me? Please?" She looked at me a moment, stared at my erection in my shorts for a few moments, then finally relented. "Ok, but just friends." And with that she got up on her knees, and reached in and pulled out my cock, which stood at full attention."

"Stop." Cheryl interrupted. I had stopped acting out the story ever since she had come. "Show me."

We both got in position as I had described, even though I was naked.

"She held it in her hand. Then to my surprise she bent down and kissed the wet head, which was covered in precum." Cheryl did as I described. All the action up until now, combined with the story I was making up, had me almost as hard as in the story.

"She then placed her mouth over the head, and took me deep into her mouth. She closed her eyes, and started sucking me off, stroking with her one hand, cupping my balls within my underwear with the other. She was sucking me deep, then she opened her eyes and looked up at me. She was so pretty then, naked, my cock filling her pretty young mouth, those big green eyes looking into mine. Suddenly her eyes got big, and she stopped. "What am I doing? What are we doing?" she asked rhetorically. "Please don't stop, baby" I replied, placing my hand behind her head. I pulled her head back to my cock, and she opened wide letting me fuck her face."

Cheryl was eagerly gobbling me down. I had my hands on each side of her head and was driving deep to the back of her mouth. Her hands were clenching my ass. She was occasionally choking a bit from my onslaught, when I pushed in too far. I finally slowed down and let her dictate the pace while I continued.

"Suddenly, Jenny pulled away, and said "No! We can't do this." "Jen, you are so beautiful, so hot, you are driving me insane," I told her, "Watching your mouth engulf my cock, watching my hard dick fucking your sweet face, you're big green eyes looking up at me, it's one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

Despite the action of the story, Cheryl continued her oral attention.

""Steve, you are married to my SISTER!" she told me, throwing herself back on the bed. "God what have I done?" she asked out loud. With my pants and underwear halfway down my legs, I crawled across her body, looking down into her anguished face. When I stopped, my dick was pressed up between her legs, the head probing for her entrance. "Jen, it's ok," I murmured, softly kissing her face. I was tentatively pushing with my hips hoping that I might happen on the mouth of her pussy. She was wiggling underneath my probing, I believe trying to help. "This is just one good friend helping another friend. You know I love you, and I know you love me." I coaxed her. "As friends," she answered softly. "Friends.""

Cheryl had moved back on the bad and guided my cock into her hot pussy. With one hand she made sure it found it's way and soon I was pumping away, sometimes matching the rhythm of the story, other times, just screwing away.

"Well, I could feel that my explorations had hit pay dirt. The head of my cock was definitely lodged in Jenny's pussy. I started to give it short little pushes, finally feeling the head totally engulfed with her sweet, very tight hole. "Best of friends." I urged, as I grasped her shoulders and slowly drove the entire length of my cock into her hot, tight cunt, only stopping when I was completely sheathed. Her eyes opened wide, and she gasped as I filled her. I don't think she was used to such a thick cock, and I was huge from all the foreplay. She ground her pelvis against me. I reached down with my face to hers, and placing my mouth on hers started exploring her mouth with my tongue. Within moments I was fucking her hard, and she was sucking my tongue deep into her mouth. Her head pulled away, "NOOOOO! We can't DO this!" she cried, and pushed me away. I tried to keep my dick in her as I leaned back, but she twisted underneath me. She was gasping for air, flushed. "You better go now." she finally told me. "Jenny, look at the condition I'm in," I pleaded, indicating my cock. "Steve, go home. Go home and screw your wife." I stood up, and pulled my pants up, tucking my poor cock away."

Actually, I was fucking away at Cheryl's pussy, with a smooth rhythm using full long strokes. It was a good pace and her face was strongly flushed, as she was once again brought to the crest by the idea of me screwing her sister, combined with the actuality of receiving a pretty thorough fucking herself.

"You poor thing, you really tried," Cheryl gasped in between strokes.

"Once I had redressed, I sat next to her where she was curled up on the bed. I gently stroked her hair and shoulder. I didn't know what to say, so I told her I loved her again, and told her I was sorry, but she was so beautiful, that when she was naked and so close, I just lost control. "Oh, Steve. I loved it. It was so nice. I came so hard on your tongue, the first time a man has made me come in years. And your cock inside me was just incredible. But she's my sister," she answered softly. "I know," I told her. Then I leaned over, gave her a kiss on the cheek, reached down and cupped her breast, giving it a little squeeze, stood up and left."

My pace had slowed down to a nice and easy 3/4 penetration. I pulled out and rolled over letting Cheryl climb on top.

"Well," she started, "I guess she still likes men. Did you enjoy eating her pussy?"

"Once I started really massaging her and rubbing her ass, I did get turned on. And as I was eating her, I couldn't help but think of you and Denise, with me eating one of your pussies while the other went down on me. I hadn't tasted another pussy in over 9 years, it was nice." Cheryl was rocking back and forth a little faster now.

"How was her mouth? Tell me." She panted.

"She was nice. She didn't have any great technique, but she's so pretty, seeing my cock disappearing into that sweet face was a huge turn-on. I was very close to blowing my load in her throat when she stopped. You should have seen her, eyes closed, just enjoying sucking my cock. She easily took the width, which surprised me. No, I wouldn't mind a blowjob from her. God that was hot! And when she looked into my eyes, her mouth stretched wide by my demanding cock, I wish you could have seen that."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,371 Followers