Jen and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made me pause. I looked into her eyes, searching them. There was only love there. She smiled softly and kissed me softly on my lips. "I'm right here, Teri."

I nodded and turned to Jim. Leaning over, as he slid over to give me room to maneuver, I lowered my face to his cock. I had sucked Jen's dildo clean in the past. I had even sucked Jen's strap on while Jen was wearing it, so I suppose I had prepared myself for this. Or, rather, I had been unwittingly prepared for the moment. I felt his strong hand gently stroking my hair, as my tongue swiped out over the smooth, mushroom-shaped head.

I don't know really what I expected, but the precum glistened head had no real taste, per se. There was a smooth, silky texture to the fluid that was inviting, however. As my lips parted and accepted Jim's cock inch by incredible inch, I felt him adjust beneath me, offering me yet more of his meat.

My tongue swirled about it, as I moved down the shaft. I gripped the base with my right hand and played at his heavy balls with my left. I heard him moan, as I sucked my way back up to the head. With each trip down, my lips went a little further. I could feel Jen's hands stroking my back and ass, as I went down on Jim. I had completely forgotten about the crowd in the bar. I trusted Jen completely now.

"How is she, Jim?" Jen asked. He was panting by now. He only grunted, so I guess that was a good sign. I heard Jen laugh, as my head began moving faster up and down Jim's pulsing cock. Soon, both of his hands were in my hair. He was pushing his hips up at me and fucking my mouth harder and harder. He was getting closer, I could tell.

"Fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum," Jim groaned. I guess he expected me to pull from him upon the warning, but I had come this far. I was going to finish. After all, I was dressed like a woman and sucking a man in a dark booth at a bar downtown. I might as well complete the deed. I moaned hungrily about his cock in reply and took him all the way to the back of my surprisingly eager throat.

That must have done the trick, because Jim's cock erupted. Thick, salty streams of sperm splashed the back of my throat and cascaded down my gullet. I took all I could handle, but much of his hot load seeped out between my lips and his cock. I greedily milked him of every drop.

Once I was satisfied that he was spent, I released his cock from my lips and immediately searched out the lips of my lover. Jen was ready and waiting, as I kissed her with my semen cover lips and cum filled mouth. I pushed what was left of Jim's load into her mouth with my tongue. My hands slipped under Jen's top and caressed her breasts, as we kissed. I felt eyes on us, but I could not have cared less at that moment. I was free.

12