Jen and Mike Ch. 06

Story Info
The beginning of Jenny and Jesse's first night
3.6k words
4.53
32.1k
23

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current Literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in. I have taken the story in a complete different direction.


Jenny lay next to her husband Mike after giving him what turned out to be a very quick blowjob. It seemed that all the talk of restarting the game between the two of them had Mike ready to go off at the slightest touch. Embarrassed as usual he tried to apologize for his quick trigger.

" Honey I'm so sorry I didn't meant to cum so fast," he said sheepishly.

"Don't be sweetie, I'm not surprised you did," Jenny said trying to sooth him.

"You aren't?" he asked.

"Of course not honey I haven't forgotten how excited the game used to get you."

"Yeah I guess you are right, it was always my biggest turn on when we were playing, that and your gorgeous body. Just the thought of other men using your pussy and mouth for their pleasure always got me hard, I guess it still does."

Not to mention using my ass too, Jenny thought. She still didn't want to mention that to Mike, even all these years later. He would get enough opportunities to actually see that in the upcoming weeks. It would be more fun dealing with the fresh hurt of him feeling betrayed again after all this time. It was always good for him because it gave her a chance to make it up to him.

"What about the women cucky, didn't it get you hard knowing I was with Allie and Keri?"

Keri had been one of the clients of her last advertising firm. She and her husband shared an open marriage. She was able to teach Jenny a lot about the cuckold mentality. The big difference in the two couples was Jenny never wanted Mike to be with another woman. That was why Allie sometimes called him bubble boy, she felt Jenny kept him in a bubble and would not let the world near him.

"Shit yeah," He said laughing and smiling at the same time. "Its just that you never had a lot of those get togethers, so I didn't have a chance to really get into that."

"Well I will be with both Allie and Scott for the weekend. He's not the only one who is going to want to play with my pussy. Who knows, maybe I might even add a new woman or two to my conquests this time around," Jenny added with a glimmer in her eye.

"I really enjoyed my time with Allie last time we were together and I think I missed a warm pussy as much I missed a big cock. This time around I think I might look for a hot girl who can partner up with me for the game. This way I can always have the best of both worlds," Jenny said while starting to get up from the bed.

"I know in the last game you had drawn a line in the sand about me having a permanent relationship with a guy outside our marriage, would you feel the same way about a woman Mike? I hope you wouldn't because it would be nice to have a girlfriend who I could have fun with and get comfortable with," She added while throwing on a light see thru wrap.

Mike said hesitantly, " Can we cross that bridge if we come to it, I have never seen you pursue any women, it might not be easy for you."

He didn't want to let her know that the idea of her being in a permanent relationship with anyone would bother him. This was going to be hard enough working this around their daughter, the way they used to play.

"With this body sweetie? Both men and women would love to get this pussy in bed with them. Who is to say I would have to do the pursuing, I never told you about all the girls that hit on me that I turned down back then," she said while running her hands seductively up her torso to cup her perky tits. After that she started pinching her nipples getting them nice and stiff, not that they really needed any added encouragement. She was on fire inside because she knew that very soon her baby girl was going to be sucking another orgasm from her cunt.

Mike was starting to get drowsy, funny, he didn't feel tired a little while ago.

"Come here honey let me use my magic tongue on that pussy of yours. You did me good, let me return the favor," Mike requested.

"No honey thank you, you can get me tomorrow night, Ok? Besides I have to go to Jesse's room now and help her with her school stuff and you look like you are going to pass out. That must have been a good cum I gave you to knock you out like this," Jenny said while walking toward the door.

"Are you going to her room dressed like that? I can see your tits clearly through that wrap," Mike inquired feeling tired and confused at the same time.

"Oh? Do you think I might be a little overdressed, maybe I should remove the panties too," as she said this she bent down and slid them off her ass to the floor.

"You wouldn't dare go to our daughter's room like that, not even you are that crazy."

"Why the hell not its just us girls in there, after all its nothing she doesn't have herself."

"Watch me," she said as she went out the door and shut it.

Mike was so tired he didn't know if he was dreaming this or not. Did his wife just go to their daughter's room dressed in next to nothing. That was the last thought he had before he fell asleep, naked on top of his covers, dead to the world.

" Damn," she thought to herself, "I never thought he would fall the fuck asleep.

He drank that juice with the crushed sleeping pill over an hour ago."

Unknown to both Mike and Jesse was the fact that Jenny had crushed a sleeping pill and mixed it into Mike's juice. She didn't want him hearing her and her daughter tonight. In a couple of days when she reveals Jesse as her lover they shouldn't have to worry. For tonight though she will be able to let her daughter scream all she wants as her mom makes her thrash on the bed. She still couldn't believe Mike didn't make a stink when she told him she was going to tie him up when he meets her newest lover.

"I think that might be fun to play with after that too. Maybe when she has her first man come to the house to fuck her and Jess. It might be a whole new side to the cuckold thing for them to explore. Maybe she could even have the other man tie Mike up," She thought as she knocked on the door to Jesse's bedroom.

"Who is it?" Jesse asked lightly.

"Who do you think it is silly, its your horny old mom," she was saying as she opened the door. The sight that greeted her almost gave her an instant orgasm, and she had so many already today.

"Holy shit Mom! Did dad see you leave the room dressed like that to come here?" She said noticing her mom's pussy and pretty tits through the wrap.

"Of course he did, but Mike doesn't tell me what to wear," she said to her new lover.

Jenny couldn't help but smile cause Jesse looked like she was all ready for action

There was her angel on her back with her legs spread and pulled back over her head.

"Did you come for desert Jenny," She giggled and smiled.

"Hmmm Pussy pie, is that for me my love?" Jenny asked licking her lips at the sight of her daughter's offering.

"Yes Jenny its all yours, not a slice for anyone else," she purred to her lover.

"Honey, if I wanted to share this pussy pie with someone else would you let me?" Jenny asked already trying to set things up for the future.

Jesse realized what her mother was asking and purred back at her again, "You can share my pie with anyone you want, its yours to do with as you want."

"As long as only I get to share it sweetie, you do understand right," Jenny said making it clear. She didn't want any one else touching this pussy unless she arranged it or okayed it.

"Yes mommy no one gets my pie unless you say so first."

"I promise to be quiet this time mommy really, wont you eat my pussy right away. I've been sitting here fingering it over and over while you and daddy were in your room. Now I need your wonderful tongue to dig the juice out of me."

"What a dirty naughty little girl you are my sweet. What were you thinking sitting there waiting for your own mother like that?" Jenny said while licking her lips and trying to resist the sight in front of her. Inside she knew that they had to spend part of this night talking about a lot of things. But she had been denied for so long she said to herself, "Fuck it , I'm going to suck it!"

"I wasn't waiting for my mommy, I was waiting for my Jenny," She said in a breathy voice that sent a chill through her mom.

She walked to the bed and told her young insatiable lover, " I'm going to suck your pussy; get you off, then we need to talk for awhile."

"Oh yes Jenny I need you to suck me, suck me till I cum please Jenny!!!!" Jesse begged

her slutty mom.

Jenny reached down with one hand and started spreading her daughter's excess pussy juice all around the inside of her thighs, there was a lot of it too. She couldn't believe how much Jesse's pussy wept when it was aroused.

"Oh my little slut, I can't believe how wet your pussy gets without even being touched. It looks so juicy and full, just waiting for a tongue to come and lap up all that nectar. If you do this all the time we are going to have to buy you extra panties so you can change them three times a day," Her mom said while still spreading the juice around.

"No mom we don't have to do that, I just won't wear panties. Would that be ok with you? This way my pussy will always be ready to be taken whenever you want it," Jesse said while staring at her moms moving hand.

"That's a deal honey, but you still have to wear all your underwear outside the house. We don't want the neighbors to realize how over sexed we are. Oh and by the way when you cum for me I want you to let it all out. Mike is passed out because I slipped him a pill. Now shut up and let your lover enjoy the desert you made for her," Jenny said while lowering her tongue to the feast in front of her.

"Oh my god mom!! You drugged daddy so we could fuck, that is so dirty and wicked. OHHH GOD YES I LOVE YOUR TONGUE JENNY!!! " Jesse screamed as her mom made contact.

" Yes baby talk to me, I love hearing you, make it dirty for your lover," she whispered as she started licking her daughter's juice off the insides of her thighs.

With little cat licks Jenny started cleaning the area that she had spread Jesse's juice over. She started taking longer swipes with her tongue as she finished cleaning all the excess juice. On one of those long flat tongued swipes she dragged it over her daughter's cunt from bottom to top.

"Shove it in please!! Please mom shove your tongue in my hole!!! I need to feel it inside of me now!! PLEASE GOD!! PLEASE!" Jesse screamed again losing control now.

Jenny gave her young lover her wish and drove the whole of her tongue right into the depths of her pussy. She fastened her mouth there and started sucking and moving the tongue in and out like a little cock. She knew it wasn't possible but she fantasized that she could even feel her tongue hitting her baby's hymen.

"UH UH UH UH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD UHHHHHHHHHH," Jesse yelled and grabbed her mothers face. She pulled it into her cunt as hard as she could and fed her mother another round of pussy cum. Three solid shots of Jesse's pussy juice shot right out of her cunt and down her mother's throat.

Even though her mother's mouth was attached to her pussy she heard her moaning and saying, "More humph, More humph feed it all to me!"

Because of the position in which she ate Jesse's cunt this time Jenny did not miss a drop. She sucked down every little bit of her daughter's delicious cream and slowly licked her way off the pussy that she herself had given life to.

After she pulled off, Jesse just collapsed on the bed and smiled at her lover, "I love you so much Jenny."

Jesse could not believe what had become of this day. When she woke up this morning she was an ordinary 18 year old girl. She was in her first year of college and everything seemed normal. She had some sexual experience with guys in high school and had been with a couple boys in college so far. But like she had told this amazing woman in front of her earlier in the day, she was still a virgin. She had given blowjobs to every guy she had ever dated because she loved sex. She loved the idea of sex but had never given her cherry yet because she was "saving it for someone special."

Every guy she had ever sucked off had always gone down on her too. Mind you, who in their right mind would not want to. She was a stunningly beautiful girl. Blonde, blue-eyed with a rack any woman would die to have. Her tits were 34dd and her nipples were about an inch long when excited. Her ass was a perfect shape and her legs were the perfect length.

Before today, she sometimes wondered to herself if there was something wrong with her. She thought she spent an abnormal amount of time thinking about sex. It seemed to always be on her mind. She wasn't lying when she told Jenny earlier that she would masturbate two, sometimes three times a day. She used lots of people in her fantasies too, from fellow students, celebrities, older teachers and family friends. Her fantasies also weren't limited to boys. She found herself to be very curious about what it would be like to touch another girl and taste another girl. She wanted to do everything girls could together. Because of internet porn she was pretty knowledgeable in theory not however in practice. She had seen things she would never have thought of herself. So she knew all about strap ons, dildos and the such.

As much as she fantasized about boys, her fantasies about girls always seemed to be dirtier. They also resulted in the hottest orgasms for her. There was one woman in particular who she had been fantasizing about since she was younger and thinking about her always made her pussy feel on fire. It was her Mother.

She could never share this thought with anyone because she was afraid of what they would say. Its not that she would think of her every time she would finger her cunt. If she kept score of who had the most fantasy minutes between her legs it would be dear old mom.

Then this afternoon happened and her whole world was turned upside down. She still couldn't believe her luck at walking in on her mom in such a compromising spot. She definitely was shocked and amazed at her mother's reaction. She knows it had to be someone else who had the courage to stick her fingers in her own mother's delicious snatch while she was fingering herself and sucking her daughter's tit. On any normal day she would never have had the nerve to do that.

Then the orgasms, three motherfucking ,mind-blowing over the top orgasms at the mouth of her mom. The same lady who used to wipe her mouth clean as a child. Her mother sucked her pussy better than anyone who had ever touched or licked it. No orgasm she had ever had came close, hell they weren't even in the same universe.

She had no idea she could squirt, it took her and her mom by surprise. She had seen it happen in online porn but thought it was a lie. Now she could testify that it was no fucking lie. She had shot her juice down her mom's throat three out of three times already. "Thank god she likes the taste," Jesse thought to herself.

It could have been real awkward that first time if her mom didn't enjoy it. She wondered if her mom would make her squirt every time she came. But one thing she thing she was discovering quickly about her mom is that her mom loves sex as much or more than she does.

'No problem on that count," Jesse thought again to herself, "like mother like daughter."

Then she made herself giggle a little because she changed the phrase around a bit.

"Oh and what's so funny my little sugar snatch," Jenny said to her as she laid next to her on the bed and pulled her little girl to her.

"Oh nothing Mommy dear, its just that instead of "like mother, like daughter" maybe we should think of ourselves as "lick mother, lick daughter," she said and they both laughed.

"Mom do you ever squirt your juice the way I do?" Jesse asked.

"No honey I never have done that and I have had a LOT of orgasms through the years. I am so happy I can make you cum so hard that you really do cum," She added smiling into her lovers eyes.

"Can I ask you something else mom?" Jesse shyly said.

"Honey after everything we have done so far today there is nothing you can't ask me, my soul is bare to you. I will answer any question you have about anything sexual or otherwise. Jenny said while caressing her daughter's hair. You know earlier today you asked if I would be your girlfriend. I thought about it for all of ten seconds and yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Really Jenny you will be my girlfriend, Oh my god I am so happy right now!" Jesse exclaimed while giving her mother a huge hug.

"What was your question Honey?" Jenny asked her.

"Well I just wanted to know if you like the taste of the juice that shoots out of my pussy, do you mind drinking it?" Jesse asked softly afraid of the answer.

"Oh My God. Your pussy cum is the sweetest thing I have ever had in my mouth. I will drink every drop you have to give me. How's this honey, I have sucked lots of men through the years and none of their cum ever tasted as sweet as yours." She answered, laughing while she did.

"Can you save a little next time so I can taste it too?" Jesse whispered bashfully.

"You want us to swap your own pussy cum baby, you are such a dirty little girl and I absolutely adore you," She said while lowering her head to suck on her daughters soft tits.

It was then she first noticed the bruises and bite marks on one of her daughter's breasts.

"Holy shit baby! Did I do that to you this afternoon," She asked while pointing at the marks.

Jesse just smiled and said, "Yes lover, you did it while I was fingering you and made you cum all over my hand. You were sucking it so good. It hurt a little but I loved every second of it. I was hoping you could suck the other one tonight the same way and make them even."

"Oooo you little slutty bitch! So you want me to suck your tits till they hurt do you? Ok I will, but we need to take a break cause like I said earlier there's lots to talk about."

"Mom?" Jesse asked while playing lightly with her mom's tits

"Yes angel?" She answered , loving the way her little girl was manipulating her nipples.

"If we are girlfriends where does that leave daddy?" she asked as she tweaked one of the nipples a little harder.

"Damn you nympho girl stop playing with my titties for a while. You can suck them and bite them and twist them later. But we have to talk," Jenny moaned.

"I'm glad you asked about Mike because that's where all this starts," She said smiling at her daughter.