Jen and Mike Ch. 14

Story Info
Jesse's big weekend part one.
23.5k words
4.3
24k
14

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

*****

It was a little past one on Friday afternoon and Jenny Andrews found herself packing her car getting ready for a weekend trip. She went over a mental checklist in her head trying to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. Even though it was only a two night trip Jenny knew she had over packed. She wasn't alone in this though, her partner in the trip had done the same.

Her partner was her daughter Jesse, and this was a very special trip for the two of them. Mother and daughter had become lovers and now she was taking her baby to the city to make her a woman. When they first discovered each other sexually Jesse decided that her virginity should be her mom's for the taking. She had told her that and Jenny promised to make it a special and unforgettable experience.

She heard her phone beep and saw that her husband was calling her. He knew everything about this trip and was onboard with the two of them having this relationship. Jenny picked up the phone to see what was on his mind.

"Hi baby, what's up I'm kind of busy trying to pack and get to Jesse's school on time," she said while still trying to focus on packing the car.

"Nothing honey, I have some good news. I spent the morning during my break checking the car dealers in the area and I found one," Mike told her.

"Oh Mike you are the best husband and father any two women could hope for. I know Jesse is going to faint on Sunday when we drive back," Jenny said. She was referring to the car they had discussed the night before. They were getting her a brand new Mazda Miata, for her upcoming birthday.

Her and Mike had discussed getting her a car weeks ago, but it was going to be a nice used one. However since some things in the Andrews house had changed pretty drastically, Jenny had convinced her husband to go for a new one instead. It hadn't really been a tough sell either, Mike never had it in him to deny his wife anything she wanted.

That's also one of the reasons that her and Jesse were able to be so open about their new found attraction. Mike realized it made his wife and their little girl very happy so he accepted it. If anyone had asked him what was the point of his life weeks ago he would have told them the same thing. His basic desire in life was to make sure the two women in his life were happy and wanted for nothing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah flattery isn't needed here. I know how happy Jesse is going to be and I can't wait to see her face on Sunday too," he told her his voice sounding edgy.

"Mike, are you ok, I mean this is a big thing we are doing this weekend. I know you must be feeling something. Please tell me?" Jenny asked him. She was feeling some concern for how Mike would handle being alone this weekend knowing that she would be in a hotel room with their daughter. She knew his mind would be going a mile a minute visualizing what they would be doing too. It would probably keep him pretty aroused through out too. But she knew him, after he masturbated to whatever was in his head at the minute he would feel bad.

At this moment she didn't want that for him, he was a really good husband and father. She hadn't lied to him about that. So she wanted to make sure he would be ok here at home.

"Honey, I don't know what to say, of course I am feeling things about this. I have no idea where this road is going to take us and it makes me nervous, more nervous than any other thing we ever did."

"I know baby, I don't know either. I do know though that this feels so right for me and Jessie. But I don't want to hurt you that's why I want you to be a part of it too."

"I appreciate that but it doesn't feel like I am a part of this at all right now. It hurt waking up in Jessie's bed again this morning, even though it was my idea to let her go to you last night. Part of me wished you would have refused and made me stay in our bed. I know though, how you get when you are in the new part of a relationship. I know I kind of get left behind at times."

"Mike I told you already, there is no way you can ever be left behind in this. We all live in the same house so it's not like we aren't going to be together. But the same as before, there are going to be times when it's my time with Jessie and just Jessie. it's the same way it was with Frankie, and Jaime and Alec..."

"Mike stopped her before she could list all her past boyfriends. "Jenny I understand that but there is a huge difference here, Jesse is not any of them. She's my daughter too, she is the light of my life, our lives. It hurts a little deeper knowing that the two of you are sharing things and I'm not there. It sometimes feels like I am an inside joke to the two of you. I couldn't bear it if Jessie lost respect for me Jen." Mike said trying to keep his voice from cracking with emotion.

Jenny stopped packing and sat on the bumper of her car. She could tell that this was really bothering her husband at the moment. She actually was surprised it took this long for them to have a deeper conversation about the complexity of her new relationship. She understood that part of the reason was they were going away together, and he had to stay here. She knew he was serious too because he had called her Jen again. She knew he was trying to talk to her outside the game right now.

"Mike, I don't know what to say... you know I don't want to hurt you baby. All those things I say to you and that Jesse has been saying to you they are part of the game. You do understand that right?"

" Yeah I guess I do understand, it's not even the verbal stuff so much. I do know that is part of the game and I can see the look in Jesse's eyes when she says things. There is no contempt there its like she is just having fun playing with the rules as she understands them. That's not the biggest part of what's eating me."

"Tell me baby, I need to understand what you are feeling so I can help with it." Jenny said softly.

"It's just that there was always a point with your boyfriends where you moved on and then it was just you and me again. I'm scared that might not happen this time, actually I don't even see how it could happen. I don't want to lose you Jen, I'm scared I might this time around. I have devoted my whole life to you and Jesse, I wouldn't have anything if you and her weren't here."

"Sweetie, I cant stress to you enough, neither one of us is going anywhere, the three of us are just redefining our relationships with each other. It doesn't in anyway mean that Jesse and I don't love you, of course we do. Its just that she and I have discovered this amazing bond between us that we are having fun exploring. I though you were having a lot of fun too the last couple of days haven't you?"

"Yeah, I guess I have, I know one part of me that has been having fun. I am sorry for laying all this on you before you pick her up. I should have talked to you last night when we had our time together. But you distracted me with your body like you always have, and no I'm not complaining about that," He went on sounding a little lighter in spirit.

"Jen can I ask you one more thing, please be honest with me. It kind of goes to the core of the game before."

"Definitely baby, I want to make sure you are ok before I go on this weekend. What is it?" Jenny said bracing herself for something deep.

"One thing I could always hang on to during all those times you were away with others, or in bed with them was you never fell in love with them. You always kept your love for me."

"Are you and Jenny really in love with each other? I have heard the two of you say it a number of times the last couple days."

There it is Jenny thought, the heart of this whole issue. She didn't know what to say because he was right in being concerned about that. He was wrong about her never falling in love with anyone else though. Scott and Allie had made that happen and it took every ounce of will power to leave them and come back to Mike. She had never told him that, it seemed pointless then because they were finished playing.

Jenny thought the best approach was to be honest with him, "Yes Mike I am in love with our daughter, and I think she is in love with me too."

She looked at the time and realized she was going to be late picking Jesse up. It didn't matter right now though she had to try and help Mike wrap his head around this core issue. She could hear him break down a little on the other end of the phone with that admission.

Mike felt crushed, it didn't matter in his eyes right now that it was his daughter and not some other guy. His wife was in love with someone else for the first time. All those experiences they had shared had never prepared him for this.

Jenny waited for her husband to respond on the other end but all she got was silence. She knew that what she admitted hurt him but she didn't say it for that purpose. She said it to be honest with him so he could understand how deep her feelings went for Jesse.

"Mike please honey, I know you are hurt right now. But again you have to see the differences, here. All those other men who eventually meant nothing to me could have been a threat to us. They could have wanted to take me away from you."

"Jesse is never going to want to take me away from you, she loves you too. I have heard that people can be in love with more than one person at a time so that's where I am right now. I couldn't have handpicked a better person for this to happen with either. Think about it Mike, please look at reason here. Just because I am in love with her doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, one has nothing to do with the other. Do you understand here, if this was someone outside our house I would feel I had to make a choice between the two of you. I don't have to make that choice, ever. I can have both of you and we can all have fun."

"You make it sound almost sensible honey, I think I can understand this and be ok. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the sex you have with Jesse would lead to love. After all you two loved each other before this started. I will be ok as long as I know that you still love me too."

"Of course I still love you, you are the man I have spent most of my life with. You big lummox you have to not doubt that ok. If you keep doubting that neither of us is going to have the fun we could have here," she lied to him. Granted it was a lie by omission but still a lie. She did still love him but was no longer in love with him. She had to figure out a way to make that work, she was sure she could.

"Mike, I told you that this game was going to be intense, I didn't lie to you. Me and Jesse will be exploring things with each other, things that include other people too. But you also need to remember that she will always be my anchor. She keeps me anchored here and to you. What ever fun her and I will have we will always be back here. Just like this weekend. We are going but you know in your own heart there is no doubt we are coming back."

"Are you saying someone else will be there this weekend Jen, I thought it was just the two of you?" Mike stuttered out.

"Oh my god honey, please stop, you know I have to go and pick Jesse up. I am going to be late now but I don't care because I am trying to make you feel better. No baby no one else will be with me and Jesse this weekend, I promise you that."

" I will let you know that by this time next week me and her will have had our first threesome. It's already planned and its is going to be so hot.. Before you ask, no I won't tell you who it's going to be with. I will tell you that once again you are going to be shocked by who it is. Not enough to tie you down again but still you will be shocked."

"Also after my weekend at Allie's next week they are having an anniversary party in Vegas. It corresponds with Jesse's nineteenth birthday and we are going together, but I would also like you to come with us."

"Ummm ok, I guess that would be fun. We could all celebrate her birthday together. Thank you honey, that is just the kind of including I need."

"When is this threesome you mentioned going to take place Jen, I hope you remembered your promise about friends and associates. I only mention that Honey, because based on this past week when you kept telling me how shocked I would be when I found out who your lover is I am kind of nervous. I hope you aren't planning on fucking my dad!" Mike said actually chuckling a little now.

"Mike you dirty minded fuck, I would never fuck your father. Your brother Joe maybe but not your dad!" Jenny joked with him seeing his thunderclouds finally passing.

"JEN what the fuck!"

"Sweetie remember its not Jen it's Jenny and don't get your panties in a bunch. I promise it's not Joe."

"Wow Jenny, you sure are one hell of a woman, I Love you just as much now as the day I married you."

" I love you too, Do you feel better baby? Remember neither of us knows where the paths of the game will take us this time. What we do know is that it's important for us to travel it together, agreed?"

"Agreed, I have class so I have to go. Take good care of our baby this weekend. Please be gentle with her." Mikes said not believing what he said. He was asking his own wife to be gentle when deflowering their daughter.

"Mike I'm really late now, do I have your permission to go and fuck our daughter now. She is going to be pissed standing at her school, but she will understand."

Mike told her with the perverse image in his eye, "Go ahead Jenny go and fuck our daughter, gently ok?"

"I promise I will be gentle... the first time." she chuckled. "We will call you each night to let you know how the weekend is."

"Oh boy don't make promises you cant keep, you are going to be too busy in between our little girls legs to worry about me. It would be nice to hear from the two of you but don't worry if you forget."

" Mike, are you hard right now?"

"Yes damn you!"

"Good now I know I can go with a clear conscience, see you Sunday, Did you get the color I asked for the car baby?"

"Have fun, yeah I got the color you sure know how to send a message baby." Mike said feeling better getting off the phone.

After hanging up her phone she checked her messages and sure enough there were two from Jessie. It was now ten past two and she was supposed to be at her school at two. She was sorry she was late but she really did need to talk Mike off the roof so to say. The last thing she needed was him having a personal meltdown this weekend.

She dialed Jessie's cell and it got picked right up. "Hey mom, is everything ok?" her lover asked.

"Yeah baby I am so sorry I am running late, your dad needed some reassurance time so I was on the phone for awhile."

"Is he ok mom, he isn't freaking out about us or this weekend I hope."

"Yes honey he is fine now, its nothing I didn't have to work with years ago. It is definitely more confusing for him this time though and on some levels a little more threatening for him."

"Anyway we can talk about this when I pick you up, I'm leaving the house right now." Jenny told her.

"Hey mom, you did remember to pack our friend I hope?"

"Of course baby it would be kind of hard for me to pop you without a cock, you dirty little slut. I bet that's all you have been thinking about today."

Jesse giggled and said, "Well it's kind of hard to focus on school when I know I'm going to actually get laid tonight."

"Ok, ok, I will be there soon. Baby remember tonight is all about romance, me wining and dining you. Tomorrow we can as raunchy as we like Ok?"

"Of course mom, I was just being silly. Seriously I can't wait to look up into your eyes while you enter me for the first time and make love to me."

"I'll be sitting on the steps when you get here, see you soon Jenny."

"See you soon sweetheart, I can't wait for tonight either!"

Twenty minutes later Jenny pulled up in front of her daughter's school. She could see her chatting with Cheryl and she got wet. She waited a minute to honk her horn watching the two girls interact. God they looked delicious together, she knew she would see them naked together soon too. Jenny had been stringing Cheryl along all week since they had a moment at the mall. She had told her to come into the house on Wednesday to pick up Jesse and she would figure out a way to be alone with her.

Cheryl didn't realize that Jenny wanted the three of them to get together that day, Jesse knew though. She was dying to get her friend in bed too. Evidently the two girls had skipped school a couple days ago and wound up renewing their bond with each other. They had even confessed an attraction for each other and kissed. Jesse told her mom that was all that happened.

Cheryl was the first to notice Jenny's SUV she waved and motioned to Jesse. Her daughter turned and waved back and gave her the one second hand sign. She finished chatting with her friend and said goodbye. Then just as she was leaving she leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She even let her tongue graze them lightly.

Cheryl was a little shocked but also pleased, she wanted her friend in bed badly. She was surprised that Jesse would do that with her mom looking on. Cheryl looked over at the SUV and wondered if Jenny had caught that. She kind of hoped she did because she also wanted Jesse's mom just as badly. The best part of it was they had both told her that they wanted her too. They told her separately of course because if they told her together Cheryl thinks she would have had a heart attack and died. She secretly dreamed of being in the same room with both of them naked.

Seeing Jenny reminded her that she hadn't gotten any more pictures like she had promised. Well, I will just have to remind her, god she makes my pussy wet. She took out her phone and sent a simple quick text, "Miss your texts, more pics please, Wednesday still a go?" Then she headed to her car to go to work. She had chatted with Jesse about her big upcoming weekend, and was wishing her good luck. She also had a little advice about how to handle the big moment. She remembered her first time and it wasn't anything as romantic as what Jesse had coming this weekend. Hers was in her room while her parents were out one day. She didn't even know the guy anymore and it was over way too quick for her, after he had left she had to play with herself to cum too.

No, whoever Jesse's admirer was she was being treated like a princess. A weekend in the city, Broadway shows and nice dinners. She only hoped it wasn't all hype and no substance for her girlfriend. The guy could still turn out to be a creep and after the weekend blow her off. He would be an idiot if he did though, Jesse was a hell of a catch. Jesse had promised to try and text her over the weekend too. She wanted to hear little details, hopefully not too little Cheryl giggled to herself.

Jesse climbed into her mom's car and leaned over to kiss her and got a cheek. Then she remembered where they were and laughed. "Sorry mom, it's just becoming habit to kiss you when I see you."

"Oh you seem quite comfortable with the kissing don't you young lady," Jenny teased her. "Don't think I didn't pick up on that more than friendly peck between you and your hot pants girlfriend there."