Jen Becomes a Whore

Story Info
For breaking the rules she has to sell herself.
3.9k words
3.99
50.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers

I gave my delicious cyber whore (littlemissjen) a writing assignment. I wrote the first party of a story and asked her to finish it. She delighted my with her effort

....................................

HIM

I slow my thrusts and look down. I can see your hands bound behind your back with my tie. I can also see my cock buried deep in your arse. I can feel how close my orgasm is as I relish the feeling of being balls deep in your arse. Despite having you wear a butt-plug all through dinner, despite having fucked your arse for a good 15 minutes, your sphincter is deliciously tight.

I grab hold of your lovely shapely hips and move my cock back, hearing you sigh as I withdraw then grunt as I slam my cock all the way back in – deep and hard. Your sounds change to moans as I start to fuck your arse in a faster rhythm, your excitement growing as you can tell that I am about to cum. You start to almost croon the words you know I love to hear.

'Fuck my arse, fuck it harder. Fuck my hole Master, use me, cum in me.'

The words are getting faster as we both approach a climax.

'fuckmyaresefuckmyaresefuckkmeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!'

I feel your orgasm ripple through the muscles in your arse and cunt, making them clench my cock. This tips me over the edge and with a guttural growl I empty my balls deep in your arse.

I stand as still as I can, knees shaking from the effects of such a powerful orgasm. I feel my cock start to deflate in your still twitching arse as my breathing slowly returns to normal. After a minute or two I withdraw and, without a word to you, go into the bathroom of our hotel room to clean up.

When I return I am pleased to see that you have remained in the kneeling position. But there is something else I am less pleased about. I sit on the edge of the bed and lift your chin until you are looking at me.

'Do you remember the rules I gave you before we met tonight jen?'

I can see from the look of trepidation in your eyes that you do, that you have been thinking of the consequences. I watch as you nod.

'You weren't permitted to cum without asking permission, were you?'

Another nod.

'What was that jen?'

I wait till you mumble, 'Yes Master, I remember.'

I tell you, 'So now you will have to do something for me, in order to atone. If you do exactly as I say, you will be forgiven. If you disobey then you have failed.'

I wait. 'I understand Master' you tell me.

I untie your hands and brusquely tell you, 'stand up'. I watch you get to your feet - a little unsteadily. All you are wearing is a suspender belt and black seamed stockings – now a little laddered from the rough fucking you so recently enjoyed.- and black stilettos with 4 inch heels.

From my bag I take out a leather skirt and a white blouse. I toss them to you and order 'Dress!' The skirt is very short, barely coming down to the lower crease of your buttocks. The blouse is so sheer that it disguises nothing of the sexy swell of your breasts. It is also very tight and threatens to pop its buttons with every in-take of breath. There is no sign of knickers or bra and you know better than to ask for them. As you dress you can't help wonder what role you will next be playing in out hotel room.

I look you up and down critically and nod approval. The slutty make up I had told you to wear is well smeared and only adds to the whorish effect I am looking for. Without a word I pass you a bright red lip-stick and watch as you freshen up what remains on your lips. Then in a moment of inspiration I take the lipstick and unbutton your blouse. As you realise what I am about to do your nipples instantly crinkle into hardness – making them harder to coat in lipstick – but much more fun.

When I am done you button up your blouse and your hard, bright red nipples are gloriously apparent. You stand in front of me, eyes downcast, awaiting instructions. Your submission is so pure and perfect that I find it more exciting than anything physical we have done to date. I tremble with excitement at the thought of what is to come.'

'OK – now you are ready jen, listen very carefully. I told you that I wanted you to act like a whore tonight, and you agreed. Now, as punishment for breaking the rules, and as a test of your submission, we are going to take it a step further.

'On the way into the hotel I noticed that the bar was crowded with guys, businessmen and a group of what looked like rugby players on a night out.' I see the puzzlement in your eyes and take a deep breath. 'I want you to go down to the bar and "sell" yourself to them. I want you to whore yourself to as many as will have you – then bring them up here so they can fuck you.' I see a completely blank, stunned look on your face.

'Tell them all the delights you offer them with your body, in the sluttiest terms. Tell them what they can do to you – and how much it will cost. £5 for blow job (tell them they can cum in your mouth or on your face), £10 for a fuck (show them how wet and ready your cunt is – left them feel if they want) and £20 for your arse (explain how tight it is and how much you love it fucked). £30 for the whole lot. For an extra tenner they can take you bare-back – no condom. Get as many of them up here as you can. Do you understand?'

.....................................

HER

i'm a little bit scared, but i am also so very turned on, and i am also glad of the fact that i finally get to act like the little fuck whore that i truly am.

As i am still so wet and squishy from having You, my wonderful and powerful Master, fuck my arse so deliciously i am also worried that all those guys downstairs will notice all of my cum juices running down my legs and onto my black high-heeled shoes.

As i enter the bar area, a few of the guys look up right away. Most of them smile, some seemed shocked, and some give me very knowing looks - they're already fucking the shit out of me in their minds.

i approach the rugby boys first. They're chatting in a lively fashion about how they won their game and seem the least intimidating. i tell them that they are about to get the highest kind of trophy of all if they are willing to pay but a small price to get it. A couple of them are very curious.

"What do we get for our money?" one asks.

i explain, but not only with my carefully chosen and rehearsed words;

"How about getting the chance to dip each one of your young and throbbing cocks into my sopping and gaping pussy hole, so that i can drench all of your long shafts with all of my sexy cunt juices?"

As I speak I lift my skirt, and rub my clit a bit, so that my pussy does a small but very horny, involuntary kind of squirting. Even though i can tell by the lusty looks in their eyes they are more than willing to get this kind of opportunity, i carry on explaining more and more of the dirty and vile acts they can enjoy with me.

It is enough to convince the eight of them agree to not only to go for the whole shebang, but they each agree that the only way they like it is without a condom. They are more than able to pay extra for that special benefit.

i smile, that wasn't so difficult and £320 should bring quite a big smile to my Master's face.

i walk a little more confidently than i was at the very start, but i am still self-conscious about my whorish appearance, and even though i like the feel of being put on such naughty display, i am quite nervous about how some of the upper-class men in the room may respond to me.

i notice two of those types sitting off to the side in the low chairs having brandies and smoking a couple of cigars. Not only are their suits very well tailored, but i can tell by their looks that they are quite a bit older. I guess they must have seen my interaction with the eight younger guys because, as i stand in front of them, one casually reaches up under my skirt and strokes my juicy cunt-lips with his index finger.

"My word!" he exclaims, and then he asks, "What are you charging for that, strumpet?"

i let him know the price you have told me to offer, and then encourage him to take that same index finger and insert it inside of my hot & horny bung hole. i let him know what he can pay if he would like to put his dick there instead.

His interest is piqued and he suggest to his partner.

"Shall we take this nasty tart up on her offer?"

He nods

"Well, i suppose the proper negotiation for us will work this way; he will fuck your cunt, whilst I fuck your arse; agreed?"

i agree by lifting my skirt so they could get a lovely view of both my cunt lips and my bung hole, and i gave my hips a little shake as i do it. . . wow! Up to £350!

The bartender is doing the typical kind of eavesdropping that bartenders do, and he is showing an avid interest in me. i can feel his glance, as his eyes follow me around the room. i catch him staring wide-eyed at my nipples. Not only are they easy to see because of the sheerness of the blouse You had me wear, but the lipstick on my nipples makes them excruciatingly noticeable. This both embarrasses me and makes me feel hotter and more horny all at the same time. i unbutton my blouse one tiny button, so that more of my breast swell can be seen, the big grin that spreads across his face tells me he would like more. . . he's going to pay for a blow job, and he's going to cum on my tits.

Not a big pay-off, but the tally is up to £355, and i now have my sights on a lone, but very handsome man, who is sitting all by himself away from the crowd. He has his face in his laptop and he's concentrating intently at whatever information is being displayed on the screen. i saunter up to him as sexily and as sluttily as possible saying,

"Would you like to take just a short break? What can i offer you, Sir?"

With that question, i slap my pussy and i bend over so that my bum cheeks are put on open display. He let me know that he is married, but that his wife never let him put his cock in her arse. i explain very thoroughly, and in loving detail, how my arse hole begs to be fucked; it loves to be stimulated by having a really long and big cock shoved right up into it; that by being fucked in the arse, i am able to cum like a crazy bitch slut who is in heat and wants to have nothing but thousands of cum-filled-arse-fucking puppies. He slams his laptop closed and says,

"Count me in!"

He then stood up and pulled my hair roughly telling me,

"You know what too, you fucking exhibitionistic whore? After I have fucked your tight little arse for a very long time, I'm going to make you lick my dick until it is spotless and squeaky clean? How does that suit ya?"

i went ahead and offered my luscious tongue to his mouth and kissed him, and then i told him,

"That suits me just fine."

i am very glad but am hoping i can make more. my greatest pleasure is to make my Master very proud of me. £380 is pretty good, but I want more.

i see a new guy just walking up to the bar to get a drink. i tap him on his shoulder. He spins around and almost chokes on an ice cube as he comes face to face with me. i ask him,

"Can you smell me? i've already been baptized in my Master's cum, where would you want to put your load of jizz?"

He stammers, but his answer comes to me loud and clear,

"In your mouth, bitch!"

5 more brings the total to £385, and i am going to be bringing 13 guys up to our room for You. Part of me can't believe this is happening to me. My punishment for cumming without permission

seems a bit overwhelming but another part of me is screaming in delight, and honestly cannot wait for this big ol' fuck and suck fest to begin. . .

You are waiting in the room, and You seem glad with what i have accomplished in such a small amount of time.. i wasn't gone very long at all. . .

You take a seat in a very comfy chair, but You position Yourself so that you can see every single angle of the room. With a nod in my direction, i know that it is my cue.

The lawyer is due in court in less than hour so he wants to go first, i tell you what he will like,

"Sir, he wants me to suck his cock so that his sperm spills into my mouth."

You take his money, and i unzip his pants and let his springy cock touch my lips in a most seductive manner. Having such a large audience spurs me one, and i readily begin to take all of him. As i completely coat all of his shaft with much of my saliva, i also reach up and tickle his ball sack. At that he moans and ejaculates over my tongue and lips and cheeks and chin. i swallow all that he puts directly into my mouth and i take my fingers and smear the rest across my lips so that it glistens like a lipgloss.

As i look around i notice that many of the guys have began to stroke their own cocks.

The rugby guys have gotten themselves all worked up, and as i describe their intentions, i can tell You are very intrigued and are very excited as well.

"Sir, each of these eight brazen young men have told me that they would like me to give them each a mind blowing blow job; then, they all said they want to fuck me silly both in my pussy and in my arse; furthermore, they have declared that they want all of this without the hassle of a condom!"

These particular dealings have made me extremely horny, and my reddened nipples protrude even further through their sheer covering, and my pussy has really started to twitch and spasm and gurgle a bit.

Four of them come to me - i crawl up on the bed on all fours, hike up my skirt, grab one cock with my hand, tell one guy to lay down under me. As i lower my hungry cunt down over his throbbing manhood, i tell another guy to come put his long dick right up my arse, and i motion for the 4th guy to put his cock in my mouth.

There's almost nothing better and more dirty than being dp-ed, and giving a really cute athlete a handjob at the same time - unless it is being 'airtight' - a cock in every hole. My sex senses are in overload, and to really top it all off, i know that You are watching every single action and reaction of mine. i wonder if I am moaning too loud, would this make You angry/jealous? Or does it make You proud to know that i had not only accepted my inevitable punishment, but that i have taken to it so deliciously well?

The one in back who is fucking my arse begins to spank me, too. The heat and sting from his blows causes both my cunt to gush and my ass to squelch at the same time. Both men come and hosed many

drops of cum into both of my holes. The guy who has his dick in my mouth, watching all this happen, starts to shout,

"Fuck yeah, you dirty cum-filled whore! take some more!"- and he blows his load deep and far down into my throat.

i choke and gag in that sexy manner that You like so well, but i swallow every single bit. Then, not far behind, i slip the cock i had been jerkin' right into my mouth and bite and nibble on the tip of the head until i can taste the salty flavor of his cum rise up. He pulled back suddenly, and lets his jizz fly and land where it may. Some of it ends up in my hair, some of it ends up all over the front of my blouse. And some of it ended up dribbles down my chin.

Now i definitely look the part of the whore that i have become for You, Sir.

The other four rugby guys have already ripped off their clothes and can't wait to get in on all of the action. As i want more attention given to my arse, i roll over and put my legs up in the air, i reach down with

both of my hands and spread my butt cheeks as wide as they can go. In amazement, all of them stare and note that globs of cum dripping out of my arse hole.

(Yours blended with the other guy's sperm - but Yours first, always first. What a wet, horny, and very dirty sight, Sir!)

Inspired by that view, one of the guys poks his half-hard dick around my hole. As he works it in further and further, the harder he becomes.

A couple of the others are talking about the blow jobs they are going to get, but some of the others have also started negotiating with You. Now they have seen how truly slutty and kinky I am they want some 'extra's

They say they would pay, and put even more money into Your hands if not only would i blow them, but also have me drink their piss. Perhaps they think it will be too much for me, but the thought of my mouth being used as a toilet, whilst being disgusting, also makes me even more wild with wanton lust.

My body temperature rises considerably as i began to beg them to put their hard and pee-filled dicks into my mouth.

i took both cocks together; my mouth cheeks were full and swelled out like a chipmunk's as both dicks slammed to the back of my throat over and over and over again. in no time, they came. As their cocks deflated, both guys stood back just a bit and told me to open wide. i moved so that my head hung backwards over the edge of the bed. my long blonde hair dragged over the carpet, and they began to pee in my mouth.

Their hot and yummy piss was intoxicating. Your pleasure at my response is made all the more evident, as You begin to applaud

their aim. Because it is slightly difficult to take two streams of piss completely, some pee runs back over my forehead and into my already cum-stained hair.

This sight is so beautiful to You, Sir. Because i knew that, my mind and body ached for You. i just hoped that i was making You so very happy.

The bartender comes over, yanks me off the bed and shoves me down on my knees. He grabs both sides of my head and just rams his dick into me hard and fast. He basically fucks my mouth and face with his cock. The gentleman who had been working on the laptop casually unzips his trousers and lifts my ass up - so it's pointing upward and opens up for him. He begins pumping in and out of my arse so roughly, that my head begins to spin. . .

Then the bartender does what he promised, just as he's about to cum, he pulls out and shoots his cum juice all over my tits. As it flows, he rips my blouse apart so my tits are fully exposed. it's so cool to look down and see cream all over my breats.

'Laptop guy' is getting close - he rears back, let's his dick slide so that only the very tip of his penis is barely hanging on to the rim of my arse, and then he grunts deeply and pounds as hard as he can muster. i truly feel that my bowels are being shaved and split by this guys' dick.

i want to cum so very badly, but i know i will not make the same mistake twice - i just let him cum. When he's done, i know what is expected of me. i swing around quickly and start lapping up the drops of cum from his deflating little pecker. i believe i can taste tiny remnants of my own shit mixed in with all of that jism, and the filthiness of all that i have endured hits me fully. I can't help it, I shout out,

"Sir, i am sooooooooooooo fucking glad that You have chosen me to be Your slutty and whorish fuck toy! "

As i know i am a whore, but i didn't really think it was all truly

about the money, i go around the room and offer each guy a "freebie" - just for the dirty heck of it.

You don't look that "happy" about that, but You are entertained by the idea that i am so very willing to give You such a delightful show. All but the lawyer are still there, and as i move around the room, i suck all twelve dicks to help bring each one to full attention, and then i just let them decide if they want to fuck my pussy, arse, or shoot cum in my mouth.

i am dped several more times; my face, chest, arms, and lips are coated and crusted with multiple layers of cum; my cunt is gaping; My arse hole is hanging wide; my body is aching to cum; my heart is screaming,

"hopefully, my Master will give me more and more and more and more."

As they all leave, and You and i are left alone, i tell You, "Sir, i'm sorry that i let You down and had to be punished; however, please let me know, did i please You, Sir? are You proud of me, Sir?"

Hubee
Hubee
367 Followers