Jen Gets Back in the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing her for the first time, Scott stated, "Good morning beautiful, I thought you'd like some eggs and bacon this morning."

Looking at him like a lion to raw meat, she seductively said, "I don't want any bacon and eggs."

"Oh, what do you want. I'll get you anything you need."

"I want some more of that fine dick of yours"

Smiling and dick growing, Scott responded, "last night wasn't enough for you?"

"On the contrary," Jen responded as she dropped her robe to the floor... turned around... leaned down over the couch... spread her legs to expose her moistening pussy... and said "Last night was the most amazing lovemaking of my entire life. Now I want you to FUCK THE SHIT OUT ME."

Not having to be asked twice, Scott came up behind her and ran his hardened dick along her pussy opening. Realizing she was ready for some dick, Scott didn't waste any time and rammed his entire dick inside her pussy.

Jen let out a loud moan as she assumed the doggie position on the couch. Scott was more than willing to fuck her as hard and fast as she wanted. Unlike the rhythmic lovemaking from the previous night, this was pure and simple fucking as Scott was grunting and repeatedly slamming his dick in and out of Jen's pussy.

Jen was in complete euphoria as his balls slapped her clit with each thrust. The more she thought there was no way they could keep up this pace, the faster and harder he fucked her. With her tits swinging and her hair flying all around, Jen was getting thoroughly fucked and begging Scott not to stop.

"Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Oh God, Fuck me Scott! Yes, Yes, Yes!"

When Scott started slapping her ass as he fucked her, Jen's body exploded with yet another mind-boggling orgasm. She collapsed on the couch causing Scott to come out of her pussy. Knowing her pussy needed a break, Scott rolled her to her back, pushed her huge tits together and started titty-fucking her with his well lubricated dick.

When she regained her senses she saw the magnificent sight of Scott's dick moving in and out betweem her tits. It then came to her that she now had the perfect opportunity to finally suck his dick.

She slid under him until his dick was right in her face. She started by licking the length of his shaft and sucking each of his balls.

"Put your dick in and fuck my mouth."

Having sucked Ken's monster dick for so many years, Jen was easily able to get Scott's entire dick in her mouth. She started bobbing her head up and down as Scott slowly fucked her mouth. This time it was Scott's turn to moan, which caused Jen to increase the pace of her dick sucking. Scott warned her he was about to cum but she didn't care. She grabbed the base of his dick to keep it in her mouth and continued the masterful blowjob until his dick began twitching and he came in her mouth. Jen happily sucked his dick dry and they cuddled together on the couch.

As they drifted off to sleep, Jen thought to herself, "I can't wait to let Alex know that I now understand the meaning of good dick... but not until Monday. I think I'll need the rest of the weekend to be sure."

12