Jen Gets Her Man Ch. 05

Story Info
Sister, brother, and...?
5.7k words
4.57
43.9k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1writer
1writer
136 Followers

The wind was blowing the rain against the window. It sounded like someone throwing small pebbles against the window. The noise woke the two sleeping lovers from their slumber. Their entwined forms stirring as they both struggled to open their eyes. "I have gotten used to waking up with you," David said. His fingers gently rubbed her cheek and lips.

"It went way too fast," Jen sighed. "I am so not ready to going back to sleeping without you."

"Maybe we should look for our own place," David whispered.

"Maybe we will after your birthday," Jen replied.

David liked that thought. He could not imagine not having the freedom to be with Jen anytime he wanted. Their week together was better than anything he had ever imagined. To have it come to an end today was something he did not want to think about. It did not matter to him that she was his sister. He preferred to look at is as if she was his soul mate. The fact she was his sister was of little concern to either of them. The last week had been more intense sexually than either of them could have imagined. The only drawback was a lack of sleep that neither complained of.

"Go get mom's toy box for me," Jen commanded. "I want to use them one more time."

David got up and after a detour to empty his full bladder brought the box in to his sister. "The rule for this morning is you have to watch," Jen said. "That means no touching me. You can touch yourself, but not me."

David stood at the foot of her bed. He watched her look through the selection of toys. Deciding on two, she laid back down. Spreading her legs she inserted a rather large vibrator into her waiting pussy. David could see the moisture at the opening, and his cock responded to the sight.

Next, Jen picked up a vibrating bullet and placed it on her clit. The buzz of the little vibrator increased as she turned up the speed of the vibration. "Stroke it for me," Jen commanded. Her eyes were fixed on her brother's cock. Slowly his finger spread pre-cum over the shaft, and then his hand engulfed it. Slow, long strokes as he watched his sister hold the buzzing toy directly on her clit.

Jen watched her brother and could feel the rush of the impending orgasm. "That's it baby. Stroke your cock," she moaned. Arching her back as the first wave of pleasure hit her; she could feel the juices flow out of her pussy. David started stroking faster. He was now driven to cum.

Jen pulled the little bullet away from her pussy, but left the large vibrator in. She was waiting for the tingling in her clit to ease before she put it back on. Watching David stand there looking at her made her flush with pleasure. His hand was now pumping hard, and she placed the bullet back on her clit. "Move up here," Jen gasped."Come on my face."

David needed no further encouragement. He quickly moved up towards her head. He knew he was about to explode. Jen was looking up at her brother. "Give it to me. Give me your fucking cum," she screamed at him. The first spurt hit her on the bridge of her nose. Cum ran into her eyes. The next wave hit her forehead and hair, and finally the last large spurt hit her open mouth.

Jen could taste the salty taste of David's cum in her mouth. She arched her hips forcing the buzzing pleasure maker harder on her clit and yelled,"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Collapsing back on the bed as she came, she looked at David and mouthed the words I love you.

David leaned down and kissed Jen. He didn't care that her face was covered in his cum; it was more that words escaped him. He loved her too and rather than say it, decided to show it by a kiss. Jen could feel his cum cooling on her face. She took her fingers and wiped her face off. Placing her fingers in her mouth, she licked the contents off of them. "You so have to wash my hair after this," Jen said with a laugh.

She finished packing her suitcase, and was ready to get home. She never heard what time her husband came in, but knew it was late. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was not moving fast. He stumbled into the shower of their room, and she could smell the mixture of alcohol and some perfume that was not hers. She was ready to go home and it seemed like time was moving at a crawl. She had received a text message from the person she really craved. It seems as if she would be without her for awhile. She had to go take care of her ill father for a few weeks.

The trip to the airport was made in silence. The sun and sand and warmth would soon be traded for the cold of their home. "Oh, by the way I have to go to Dallas Wednesday to a meeting,"

"Ok, whatever," she replied.

They landed at the airport, and David was there to meet them. She hugged her son tightly, and realized how much she missed her children at the sight of him. "Good to see you honey," she said with a smile.

"Hey! Good to see you guys too," David said.

The drive home in the cold rain was a stark contrast to the resort they had left, but pulling in the drive made her realize how good it would be to sleep in her own bed again. Jen greeted them al the door. The house smelled of baking bread, and the warmth of a fire greeted her parents.

"Hi honey, it is good to be home," she said as she gave Jen a hug.

As her parents took their bags to their room, Jen opened her phone, and sent a picture message. The caption simply said THIS WANTS YOU above a picture of her spread pussy. She hit send, and went out into the living room. David was sitting in an easy chair watching football. "I need a kiss," Jen whispered.

David pulled his sister's head down and gently kissed her lips. They quickly pulled away as the sound of footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. This kiss did not last long enough for either of them. "I have been working on your birthday present dear brother," Jen whispered. "I think you are going to like it."

There mother came into the living room and sat down on the couch. She had changed into a sweatshirt and jeans. She had pulled her auburn hair back into a ponytail. "Your father is going to be out of town for your birthday David." she said. "Maybe the three of us will go out and celebrate if you want to."

David felt his cock twitch as he thought about how he really could have her celebrate his birthday, but then let the thought pass since she was his mother. "Sounds like a plan mom. I didn't have anything going on anyway." He watched as his mom pulled her phone out of her pocket. It was on vibrate, and she flipped it open and looked at the screen. Her eyebrows raised and a flush was visible on her neck. She said "Hmmm," and closed the phone.

Jen went to her room. Powering up her laptop, she accessed the word processing program and began typing a note. "I have been watching you. I know about your friend you spend time with. I would be interested in spending some time with you too. I think we might have some of the same interests. I have a room reserved at the Holiday Inn near the college. If you are interested flick the light switch on your front porch twice tonight at 8 and you will get further instructions. You will not be disappointed." She slipped the note into an envelope that she ran through the printer. She also included the picture she had sent to David of her nipple. Placing the envelope in a stack of mail she had held back she took the stack downstairs for her mother to find.

Jen came down the stairs to see her father leaving. "I am going to go in and check my work emails," he said as he walked out into the garage. Jen handed her mother the mail and went back up to her room. Her plan was progressing quite nicely she thought. The tingle in her clit of how this could turn out made her want David. She needed some time alone with him to have him help take care of the tingle.

Jen sat by David on the couch. She covered herself with a blanket. She watched her mother begin going through the stack of mail. David was looking at a text book, and keeping an eye on the basketball game that was on. She slid a hand in the waistband of her sweats, and began working it down to her throbbing clit. She watched closely as her mother neared the envelope that had recently been placed in the stack.

Jen slowly touched her clit with a finger as her mother opened the envelope. She saw the wide eyed look at the message, and the picture that the note contained. She saw the flush creep into her mother's neck, and then she saw her look at her watch. In fifteen minutes, Jen would have her answer.

"I need a drink," David announced." Anybody else need one?"

Neither Jen nor her mother took David up on his offer. With a shrug he headed to the kitchen. "Miss anything good in that stack of mail?" asked Jen.

"Oh, a few things but nothing that I can't catch up on," replied her mother.

With a final look at her watch, the older woman got out of her chair and headed for the front door. She opened the front door and Jen saw the front porch light flick on and off twice. Jen watched her mother go upstairs.

David came back into the living room. He had a full glass of water. Jen waited for him to sit and she quietly slid her sweats down. "Let me see your hand," she commanded David.

"What for?" he asked.

"Just give it here."

He moved it towards Jen who guided it under the blanket and towards her pussy. He could feel the heat from it as his fingers found her swollen clit. "Rub me baby," she moaned. David started rubbing in the slow circle that he knew Jen liked. She lifted her shirt and started pulling on her nipples.

"Faster," she hissed.

David increased the speed of his fingers, and watched his sister close her eyes, and breathe more heavily. She was very wet, and his fingers were soon coated with her tasty pussy juice. He noticed the thrust of her pussy against his hand, and soon the soft moan that signaled her approaching orgasm.

"MMMMM oh fuck I am gonna cum," she whispered, and with a final gasp she did.

David withdrew his hand from her clit. Jen caught it and brought it to her mouth and licked her juices off of his finger. "What was that all about?" David asked.

"I was horny and wanted to also tell you that I have finished your birthday shopping," she replied.

At the same time that Jen was being made to cum by David, their mother was in her tub with her favorite waterproof toy cumming at about the same time. The image of the puffy nipples, the shaved pussy, and responding to the mystery message driving her to a very hard climax.

Two days later Jen kissed her mother goodbye. She placed her backpack on her back, and headed out the door. "See ya later mom," she called out.

Her mother did not reply. She sat at the table drinking a glass of orange juice. She pulled the instructions out of her robe that she had received about what she was supposed to do today to finally touch and taste the nipples and pussy that she had only seen pictures of. She knew it was not wise to even think about meeting a complete stranger, but the sheer danger and possible very good sex overpowered her judgment. She read the note again about taking a shower before coming to the designated hotel. She read the part about shaving her pussy nice and smooth, and she read the part about bringing her favorite toys, and it made the time until she could finally solve the mystery of who sent all of this go way too slow.

Jen pulled out of the driveway. Today was the day. She had planned this day like she had planned her first time with her brother. She headed to the Holiday Inn. If she could check in now, it would make setting up for the afternoon and evening that were to follow so much easier. As luck would have it, the room she had requested was available to get into. Jen took her back into the room. She set out the candles and put the wine on ice to chill. She then sent a text to David telling him that at five o'clock he was to come to the Holiday Inn and knock on the room door. Finally, she put sheets over the closed drapes to really make the room completely dark, and sat down to wait.

The woman pulled into the parking lot of the Holiday Inn. She could hear her heat beat in her ears. Her mouth was dry, her palms and pussy wet. She sat for a few minutes in her car, and watched the time click down to the instructed time. She got out of her car, and her knees trembled. While her mind told her she was crazy, her desire overwhelmed her reason. She went through the lobby and straight to the elevator, careful not to look at the desk. As the doors slid open on the second floor, she hesitated only for a moment, and walked towards the room she was told to be at. She raised her hand, and knocked.

A gloved hand appeared through the partially open door." Put on this blindfold," whispered a voice. The woman took the blindfold with shaking hands, and placed it over her eyes. She felt a hand take hers and lead her through the open door. She was not rambling with excitement and anticipation of what might come. She heard the door close behind her and the latch turned to lock them both in. She felt the unknown person move to in front of her, and she could feel her warm breath on her face.

"You are so pretty," came the whispered voice.

"Ttthank you," the woman stammered.

The woman felt the lips press against her own. They were soft and moist and kissed her so softly. She felt her tongue probe her mouth, and run over her teeth. The tongue then pushed him further finding her tongue, and at times danced with each other, while it probed ever deeper. She felt the fingers slide her coat off, and she heard it hit the floor. She felt the buttons of her blouse being undone one by one. The hands were warm and soft, and made her skin tingle. She wore no bra as instructed, and she could feel her nipples standing erect and they were oh so sensitive. A finger brushed one, and a shudder went through her body.

"You have nice nipples," the voice whispered. She felt the moist tongue of the person slowly lick one then the other nipple. She moaned and leaned her head back.

"You like?" the voice asked.

"God yes," she replied.

"You want more?" whispered the voice.

"Yes. Please yes."

The woman felt the lips suck a nipple into the mouth of the unknown person. The moist warm feeling was something she had been longing for. She felt a hand take her hand and guide it up and onto a firm but oh so soft breast. The woman brushed the nipple and felt it get hard. She wanted to put it in her mouth, but the sucking of her own nipples made it impossible.

She could feel the wetness, and the throbbing of her clit. She knew that it was the right decision to come to meet this person. It felt too good to be wrong. Both nipples were now moist and sensitive. She felt her pants being pulled down, and she stepped out of them. The sucking on her nipples continued and she felt a finger probe her burning cunt. She spread her legs a little to allow access of the finger. "Oh someone is very wet," the owner of the finger said softly.

The finger moved around her clit, and down to the opening. It used the moisture to rub the clit ever so slowly. Suddenly the finger stopped. She felt a finger at her lips. She opened her mouth and let the finger in. She could taste herself on the finger. She knew her taste all too well, and willingly sucked the finger clean. It went back down to the clit.

The woman felt a tug on her arm, and she was led to a bed. She turned around and could feel the end of the bed against her legs. Pressure on her shoulder made her understand she was to sit. "Scoot back and lay down," she was ordered. The woman laid back. She could tell that the other person was kneeling down by her wet pussy. She spread her legs with the hope she would feel a tongue on her aching clit.

Jen was breathing heavy. Her plan so far had gone better than expected, and here she was getting ready to perform oral sex on her mother. While she had experimented some with another girl, she had never been this far. She leaned down and could smell the musky odor of her mother's dripping cunt. Her tongue traced its way in the dark around the newly shaving pussy. Slowly, Jen made her way towards her mother's clit. Her mom spread her legs, inviting her daughter's tongue in. Jen used the tip of her tongue and gently touched the hard clit. She felt the shudder from her mother. She moved her tongue down and it entered her pussy. Jen could not believe how wet her mother was. She forced her tongue into her pussy and moved it around deeper into the pussy. Jen liked the taste. It was tangy, and slightly salty, and the amount leaking out was growing by the second.

Jen moved her tongue back towards her mom's clit. It was harder than the last time her tongue made contact with it. Jen slowly began to lick. First up and down, and then sideways. "Suck it. Please suck it a little," her mother begged.

Jen took the clit in here mouth and alternated sucking and licking it. Her mother began lifting her hips towards Jen's mouth, and also reached down to spread her pussy lips open to give Jen even better access. Jen took two fingers and slid them in the opening, and started finger fucking her mom as she worked on her clit. Faster she worked her tongue, and her mother increased the bucking of her hips to match the speed of Jen's licking. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I am gonna fucking cum," her mother moaned. Suddenly Jen's face was covered in pussy juice. Her mother moaned and shuddered and held her head down to her pussy. Jen slowed her licking down, and worked to lap up the juice that was now freely running onto the bed sheets.

The woman could not believe how hard she came. It had been awhile since someone other than herself made her cum. "I don't know who you are, but that was wonderful." she gasped.

"Return the favor and I will tell you who I am," Jen whispered.

Jen got up and lay down beside her mother. She felt her mother move onto her hands and knees. She felt her hands seeking out her breasts. She felt her nipples being rubbed, and pulled gently. Then there was a gently sucking of her nipples. Jen had never felt anyone suck them like that. Slowly, back and forth each suck better than the last, and then followed by a lick. Jen could feel her pussy literally dripping onto the sheet, and could not wait for her mother to work her way down there.

The woman loved the feel of the firm breasts in her hands, and how the nipples responded to her sucking. Slowly, she worked her way down the firm stomach by kissing and licking part of it along the way. She kissed the smooth soft inner thighs, and then focused on the wet pussy that was waiting for her. She had never felt a pussy as wet as the one her tongue was working on. She could feel the juice ooze out as her tongue worked from the clit all the way down to the ass. There was pussy juice everywhere, and it tasted so sweet.

Jen felt the tongue dance over her clit and down to her ass. Her mother really knew how to work her tongue over the entire area. Not too much pressure, but just enough to send shock waves throughout her body. She had never felt anything quite like it. "Put a finger in my ass," Jen commanded.

"Oh you are a naughty one," the woman replied. She placed a finger into the Jen's wet pussy. Slowly she licked the opening to Jen's ass, and gently slipped the well lubricated finger into the tight ass. She then went back to work on the engorged clit. She started to suck it every so gently. She heard a low moan, and increased the strength of the sucking.

"Fuck my ass with your finger," Jen pleaded.

Jen felt the finger in her ass begin to move, and the speed of her clit being sucked and licked getting faster. Her toes began to curl as she felt the on rushing wave of her orgasm. She grabbed her mother's hair and let the power of the orgasm wash over her. She let out a loud moan. "Fuck yes. Fuck yes," was all she could manage to say.

Jen lay beside her mother completely spent. She had never had such a gentle lover. She thought about how to tell her mother who she was. She turned to the warm body next to her. "That was so good. You are better than I ever imagined," she said as her finger traced over her mother's still erect nipples.

1writer
1writer
136 Followers
12