Jen-Hewitt's Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,135 Followers

"Daddy," I said breathlessly.

I pulled with all my might, breaking the dowel of the headboard I was handcuffed to and bringing my arms over my head, then grasping my father's cock just as he found his composure enough to begin pulling away. But I held him strong, and jerked off the first powerful blast of cum onto my face before following him as he stumbled backward across the bed, tackling him with my face to his cock. The second stream creamed my left cheek, ear, and went into my hair, but I had my dad back inside my mouth for the third shot. I swallowed his thick, hot cum even as I swallowed his cock, urging him deep inside me so I could feel his seed coursing down my throat. My dad put his hands on my head and gave one weak attempt to push me off of him before relenting at last. He groaned and jerked as a river of warm jizz spilled down my gullet.

When at last I released my dad's cock from my throat, it felt like my ass had after being fucked; raw and abused, but I was still unbelievably horny. With his sperm still dripping from my face, I found it impossible to make eye contact with my father again, who, himself, was at a loss for words. But I couldn't deny that I wanted him, and before I could think it through, I found myself crawling up his body and begging him to lick me. I sat on his face before he could protest.

"Lick me, Daddy, lick me," I whined desperately. "Please make me cum again."

At first he did not grant my request, but he didn't try to push me off either. I could imagine that his eyes were wide as he tried to confirm that it was indeed his daughter, and that this was real, even though to him, it made no sense and shouldn't have been possible. But when he saw that I wasn't going to leave, when he felt me begin to grind my sopping pussy against his mouth, my dad knew he had to give in. He snaked his tongue between my legs and into my quivering cunt. I grabbed the hair atop his head and rode his face. My tongue licked the cum from my lips, and I savored it in my mouth before swallowing it. It wasn't long when I was climaxing again, so hard and for so long that my body went limp and my voice went hoarse from calling out "Dad, oh, dad!" I bucked wetly against his face until I fell over and off of him.

I lost track of time for a while after that, because the next thing I knew, my father was dressed and heading for the door. The lights were on, and I could tell he was embarrassed, ashamed, and still absolutely confused.

"Dad, wait..." I said, wanting to explain but not sure how to. Despite how I'd acted in bed, I felt just as uncomfortable. I knew our lives were forever changed for the worse, and it was all my fault. But held onto hope that, if maybe we exchanged at least a couple words before he took off, some trust might be salvaged.

"Angie..." It was all he could say, and he couldn't even look my direction when he said it.

"No," I said. "It's Jennifer. Your lover." I don't know what I hoped to do by saying that, I don't know how he felt to hear it, but it seemed better and easier than "I'm sorry".

I got up and turned off the lights. My dad waited there, by the door, unsure what to do with himself. I moved to him, hugged him to me, and accepted his timid embrace in response. Even during the hug I was hiding my face from his view until at last I found the courage to look up, though with my eyes closed, and kiss him on the lips.

I kept my eyes shut while I moved into the bathroom and closed the door behind me; kept them shut until I heard the hotel room door open, close, and lock...

The sun was rising when I really began to panic about what might have gone on between Jennifer and my husband. The "Vinny" part of my plan had been terrible enough, but that hadn't even been the main focus. Since "Vinny" left, I had been given several hours to sit in the hotel room to think about everything.

My window looked out onto the parking lot. It was past seven-thirty and my husband's car was still in the lot.

I sat there with so much time to think about what I'd done--not to Carl, my husband, but to Jennifer--I felt incredibly guilty and I couldn't believe I'd gone through with this. It wasn't right to include her, but I knew it was too late. I had hoped my note would only keep things going for a couple minutes, giving Carl enough time to incriminate himself before he realized what was happening, and Jen would only have to endure him for a short time. But he had been up there for hours...

Finally I saw him leave, and I rushed up to see if there would be any way I could still get in the room and retrieve the video camera before Jen found it or called the police. I half expected to find her dead or something, and the possibility terrified me, especially since I'd been the cause of it all. I finally saw my husband get into his car and leave. I took a deep breath and headed for Jen's room, hoping to find her still handcuffed and blindfolded, but not believing in that possibility for a second.

I was just stepping up to the door to Jen's room when I saw the shock of my life: Jennifer Love-Hewitt was opening the door, ready to leave for the day. She was dressed, looked as pristine and as beautiful as ever, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened to her at all. She was surprised to see me, too.

"I thought I'd take you out for breakfast," I said, covering for my presence.

She said she'd love to go, and she apologized for not being able to hold her liquor the night before. She never suggested anything strange had gone on at all. I wondered if maybe Carl had chickened out on Jen's email invite and just hung out in a room by himself, or maybe he called Cindy, the woman he was sleeping with, over into their own room instead. Maybe nothing had happened except that Jennifer thought she'd been stood up by "Vinny".

But as I tried to breathe a sigh of relief, I reminded myself that I still needed to find a way to get back my video camera before someone else found it. Whether or not my husband was on the tape, there was no question that my fingerprints were all over it.

*

COMING UP in PART 3...The tape causes more trouble than Angie is prepared for.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Angie, check out 'In the Dark'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,135 Followers
12