Jen-Hewitt's Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers

We were still kissing when I felt Jen's delicate fingers tickle lightly down my neck, between my breasts, across my tummy and finally stop at my wet, red hot pussy. She palmed my cunt, then rubbed me, and I squeezed my thighs together on her hand. We were still kissing as she shyly maneuvered her fingers around my pussy lips and clit until finally working up the courage to enter me. And we were still kissing when she had slid two slender fingers all the way in me, fucking me with them slowly. I was back in Heaven, but it was Jennifer, I noticed, who was shaking.

She fingered me for what felt like a solid ten minutes, and our mouths didn't separate until nearly the end of that run. She didn't fuck me in a way to make me cum, just to keep things going, slow and deep and steady. When the kiss did break, Jen kept her face close over mine and watched me with a look of fascination and...love? I couldn't tell if the slight smile on her face was from being glad I was enjoying myself, or from her being happy that she was now involved.

After a short time, though, she looked more and more nervous, as well. She opened her mouth to say something, but didn't. Then she pulled her fingers out of me and brought them to my face. I moved my head and opened up, sucking and licking her fingers, but I had barely tasted my juices when she pulled her hand back. I had misread her intentions; she didn't bring her hand up for me, but for her. She licked her fingers and sucked them down, and that sparked something wild inside her. Jen made a delicious, desperate-sounding cry as she tasted me. Then she moved her face and hand down to my lips again, offering to share. We kissed around her fingers, our tongues hungry and out of control.

It didn't take long for the taste of my pussy to be fully consumed off her skin, and as soon as it was gone, Jen pulled her fingers back down to my wet pussy and fucked me again, this time harder and faster. I bucked against her palm, and now both of us were moaning. While we kissed, I heard her make sounds and felt her lips moving like she wanted to talk, but didn't want to break the kiss to do so. She kept repeating the same garbled message, until finally I broke the kiss so she could talk clearly.

"I want to try it," she panted.

"What?" I asked. My God, she looked beautiful at that moment.

"Everything."

And we kissed again. I pushed myself hard against her hand, and she thumbed my clit. I might have climaxed if I didn't find the willpower to pull myself away right after. I sat up on the edge of the bed and gently guided Jen to her knees before me. In this position, I could have had her eat me out, but I was sure this was all new territory to Jen like it had been to me just moments ago. She needed to go slow. So I leaned forward and presented my breasts.

Jennifer needed no further instruction. She opened wide and took the end of my tit in her mouth, then sucked eagerly but delicately. As good as Char had made me feel (and maybe it was because I'd given up resisting by now) Jen was a million times better. Her tongue stroked my flesh in just the right way, and she was salivating so much that when she pulled off me to go for my other breast, a thick stream of her spit ran down the underside of my tit and down my belly, giving me shivers. Jennifer Love-Hewitt's saliva, I thought. And I used my hand to rub it into my skin.

The attention Jen paid my other breast was even better than the first. She was really sucking now, and often her lips would make that sharp suck sound against my skin. Plus she was constantly moaning, the sounds getting faster and hungrier by the second. I grabbed her head and held her to me, hoping she'd never stop. I felt orgasms just around the corner. If she kept this up, I was going to erupt.

That threw a considerable kink in my plan. I had hoped to simply guide her head down between my legs after a little while. But if I did that now, I'd have climaxed as soon as I felt the tip of her tongue.

Fortunately Char came to the rescue. She moved up behind Jen and hugged her--surprisingly gently--pressing her huge tits into Jen's tiny back and wrapping those big arms around her. Char slipped her face over Jen's shoulder and searched for a kiss, which she quickly found as Jen moved her lips from my sizzling tit to the maid's hungry mouth. The two women kissed with a similar passion I just had, only Char also had her hands on Jen's magnificent breasts, somehow satisfied with them still being in a bra. Jen arched her back, pushing her chest against Char's big hands.

While I was thankful for the break, I was not willing to just stand by and watch. I slipped down to the floor, squeezing between Jen and the bed. I spread my legs and sat before her, my face level with Jen's chest. I undid her bra, and Char let me in by lowering the garment for me. I can't explain how wonderful those boobs of hers looked. They were big, pointy, high, and just breathtaking. The prominent nipples seemed to be begging for me.

I leaned in and licked between the breasts, and just as I had my face there, Char, still kissing Jen madly, pushed the tits together around me. I was enveloped, not just by Jennifer's flesh, but by her sweet, feminine scent, as well. I went mad, licking and sucking feverishly. When I pulled out of the tight cleavage and saw Jen's beautiful tits pressed together like that, it drove me even more insane, and suddenly I wasn't just licking her anymore. No, I was making love to Jennifer Love-Hewitt's breasts.

All three of us were moaning. Char and Jen kissed. I tongued her chest, my hands on her hips. Jen reached down and massaged my breasts, which were still dripping wet from when she'd had her mouth all over them.

It should have been easy to get lost in that moment and never look back, but I suddenly found myself seeing the three of us as if I were a fourth person in the room, detached and watching. In that moment, I saw Char as a non-entity; she was gay and this was her kind of scene. No big deal. But Jen was neither gay nor bi. What was she doing here like this, on her knees on the floor, kissing one woman while feeding her naked breasts to another? And most shocking of all, what was I doing, naked before her and accepting the feeding? The image in my head wasn't right. It didn't look right, nor feel right. This was not me.

I stopped licking Jen, wondering what my next move would be. I didn't even know if I should stop or not. Escaping the moment should have been on my mind, but instead there was nothing. At least, nothing comprehensible. It was, without a doubt, the most confusing moment of my life, and I'd had some very perplexing moments.

As soon as my mouth was off her, Jen stood up. I was thinking maybe she had come to her sense, too, and right away I was wondering how Char would react. But then I saw Jen fumbling to unfasten her pants. Still behind her, Char's hands were wrapped around Jen and helped her get undressed. I watched as Jen's pants came down, revealing long, smooth white legs. But they became caught around her ankles because her shoes were still on.

Jen sat on the edge of the bed, and Char kneeled before her to help take off her shoes, pants and socks, in that order. I was no longer trapped by bodies, and so I took the opportunity to try and at least buy myself some time to figure things out. I knew I had enjoyed myself, but I also knew that I hadn't wanted to. I didn't want to continue, because it might reveal things about myself I didn't want to face. And yet I wasn't ready to leave, either.

I stood up and watched Jen as she lay back on the bed, raised her hips, and allowed Char to tug her panties off. Her little patch of fuzz was adorable, and even in my moment of doubt I saw hers as the ultimate example of a perfect pussy. I resisted reaching out to touch it, though I didn't know why I wanted to, or why I held back. Still, I was mesmerized, and I sat on the bed beside her and just looked over Jen's tight, amazing naked body. I felt like she was too precious to be looked at, and so I was getting away with something grand.

Char spread Jen's legs gently, but I could see on Jen's face that this was all happening too fast. I could relate. In the heat of the moment, the idea seemed like it might be great, but the reality was still frightening. As Char lowered her face between Jen's legs, Jen reached out for me and took my hand. We made eye contact at the same time Char's tongue touched down on Jen's pussy, and I saw the fear, the fire, and the fulfillment in Jen's expression.

For untold minutes I watched nothing but Jennifer's face as she reacted to the feeling of a woman's tongue at her crotch, and in return, Jen watched nothing but me. Of course she was beautiful, but to see her make those expressions, all the while showing her inexperience with this, and her trepidation about it, was infinitely sexy. The funny thing was, it was really the fear she showed that was the biggest turn on, because with those looks of alarm, she seemed to be seeking me for comfort. M guess was that she was identifying with me; she knew I had crossed the line already this morning, and had seen the rewards. Apprehensive as she was, Jen sought my strength through this transformation, because she wanted to be rewarded, too.

My doubts disappeared the longer I watched her until finally I knew exactly what I wanted. All of my confusion was gone, even if my fear wasn't.

Still holding her hand, I got up and straddled Jennifer's face. I lowered myself onto her slowly, giving her room to test before committing to anything. She kissed my pussy first with an innocent peck, and somehow that was nearly enough to rock me off balance. I dropped forward, now on my hands on knees, no longer holding her hand. But that was okay, because now her hands were on my ass, and she gave my pussy another soft, though lingering, peck.

"Oh God..." I moaned.

For too long I wondered if she would ever commit. Jen gave me pecks, then short licks, and eventually covered my crotch with mixes between the two. It was incredible frustrating, because each time I wanted to be the time that she gave in and really went at me, but it never seemed to come. Meanwhile, her fingernails caressed my ass and I was going wild. I felt like I'd explode.

I could have mashed my cunt onto her face, humped her like that and got off, but I didn't. I was loving this teasing too much. With all of her amazing tongue action, Char hadn't gotten me nearly this hot. I was begging for Jen to lick me, to really lick me, and I visualized her burying her face in my cunt, lapping at me and sucking me, but instead the quick pecks and soft kisses continued, even as she got her own pussy ravaged by Char. I wanted it so bad that I raised one hand from the bed and played with my nipples, pulling and pinching them. I was breathing so hard and fast that I was growing lightheaded. I cried out, over and over, begging desperately. The sensation of the tip of her hot, soft tongue was heavenly, but it wasn't enough. I needed to cum.

Instead, Char had finally done her magic and Jen began shaking violently under me. But somehow she kept her head quite still, and never touched my pussy more than before. The bed was shaking so bad from her thrashing that I had to stop touching my nipples so I could have both hands on the bed to keep balance. Char gave a long, stifled moan into Jen's body. And then Jen began to cry out, a beautiful, feminine sound that raised the hairs on the back of my neck. And it only got louder, and more passionate, until she was full out screaming in orgasm, totally uninhibited, and absolutely humbled by the climax of her first bisexual affair. I felt her hot breath on me as she called out, but I admit it was almost exclusively the sound of her high-pitched, surrendering voice that pushed me to orgasm.

I grunted at the start, and Jen seemed to know what that meant, so she puckered up and kissed my clit, then held her lips to me as I shook and shuddered and climaxed. I screamed out, crying without tears, sobbing but unbelievably happy, and I held my position above Jennifer's face as I was consumed by the greatest orgasm of my life. I was still in the middle of it when Jen finally began to eat me, opening her mouth, planting her lips, and thrusting her tongue every which way. I lost control, collapsed on the bed, and pushed my cunt against Jen, who readily accepted it. Just as I had made love to her breasts, Jennifer Love-Hewitt made love to my clit.

I don't think I passed out, but there was definitely a loss of time between then and when my orgasm finally faded away. When I came fully back to the world, I was on my back on the bed beside Jen. Both of us were still trying to catch our breath. Char was already half dressed.

"Tell her," Jen breathed to Char, too out of it to say whatever it was herself.

And then Char explained everything.

Jen had found the camera after my husband had left her. She watched the tape, knew I had plotted the whole thing, and, though she suspected I as after Carl rather than her, she was initially furious with me for it. So she set me up to get back at me.

Char really was a maid, really was a Jennifer Love-Hewitt mega-fan, and really had experienced trouble getting close to the star. She had confronted Jennifer about it the last time Jen had stayed in town, and Jen promised to make it up to her. True to her word, Jen offered to help Char out. While Jen was not bi, nor the least bit interested, she said she would help Char come out of the closet a little and set her up for her first and long-awaited lesbian experience. I, of course, was the other woman. They set up the whole blackmail thing to get me to submit (Char admitted domination was part of her fantasy), so Char got her cookies, and Jen got her revenge. But neither of the women expected me to react with such passion, and I was still just as surprised at myself.

Seeing how great of a time I was having, Jen fell under the spell next, instantly forgiving me for what I had done, and then actually feeling guilty for striking back at me with this plan. Everything else just kind of fell into place.

I couldn't believe it at first. They had been so convincing. But then I remembered the obvious. Jennifer Love-Hewitt was, well, Jennifer Love-Hewitt.

Funny thing was that Char actually apologized to me more than Jen did. She thanked me for making her first time so wonderful, said she hoped to see me again, but added that she'd understand if I never wanted to see her again.

I honestly wasn't sure which I preferred. But to show there were no hard feelings, I gave Char a long, gentle kiss before she left.

Alone and still naked, Jen and I laid still on the bed in silence.

After several minutes of this awkwardness, Jen finally got up in a rush, cleaning herself up and dressing. I did the same. For a long time we didn't say a word. We didn't even make eye contact.

But then, as I was reaching for the door to leave the room, Jen came out of the bathroom and our eyes locked. And then our lips, followed by our bodies. We fell against the door, making out madly. My shirt came off. Her pants came undone. My finger found her cunt again, and her lips found my cleavage. Jen tried to undo my pants, but her fingers wouldn't work, so she succumbed to rubbing me frantically through the fabric. We were still standing against the door, still kissing impatiently, when we brought each other to orgasm once again. We slumped to the floor together...still kissing.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Angie (besides the other Jen. L-H stories), check out 'XOXO' and 'In the Dark'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers