Jen-Hewitt's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers

I kept licking her softly as she came down from her high, slowly releasing her and setting her back down fully on the bed.

"You're not going to fuck me like that are you?" she asked, referring to the insatiable way I'd just eaten her out.

But I knew that was just Jennifer acting. I grunted in the affirmative. She kicked at me gently, put her bare right foot against my chest and pushed at me, but her other leg locked behind me, pulling me to her as she raised her hips toward me. I allowed myself to be trapped in this leg-lock only momentarily, but soon I grabbed the foot pushing me back by the ankle and gave it a lick before moving both legs away, spreading them, and lowering myself between.

"Yes!" she cried out, her gasps of pleasure mixing with her words.

Her body went rigid when at last I entered her. Jennifer opened her mouth wide but couldn't cry out as she felt me fill her, and she stayed silent until, eventually, she allowed herself to breathe and grunt as her cunt wetly accepted my thrusts.

I laid on top of her as I fucked her, licking at her breasts and rubbing my face into them. After a short while she wrapped her legs around my back and began to fuck herself as I stroked into her. She kissed me on the mouth, and she started moaning into me softly, weakly. Though I could tell she was enjoying this, something told me she wasn't getting as hardcore as she had seemed to want in her letter. It was time to take the blindfold off, I thought.

I slipped off the blindfold, and I was so excited about it that I was thrusting into her again and with stronger pumps as I did it. Though I desperately wanted to lock eyes with this beauty, she was so overwhelmed with the fucking I was giving her that her eyes proved to be shut tight when I removed the blindfold. Jennifer moaned and gasped, saying "Oh God," over and over. She fought against her handcuffs, trying to bring her hands and arms forward more now than ever before.

I pulled out of her, but her legs stayed buckled around me, and even tried to pull me back in. But I knew much more of this and I was going to cum inside that incredible pussy of hers before I could finish the demands in her note. And with a request that I fuck her face being next on the list, I wasn't willing to deviate from her plans.

I moved up her body, and the whole time she kept kissing at my chest and stomach. She started to say something as I pushed my cock, wet with her juices and my pre-cum, past her lips and into her mouth. Her voice became garbled as she tried to finish what she was saying even as I was in her, but then I began slowly stroking into her face, and soon Jennifer started sucking.

Not only did it feel incredible, but it was such a huge turn on to have this seemingly innocent celebrity cutie engulfing my big cock. I still would have liked to have made eye contact with me with those beautiful, million-dollar eyes of hers, but with her face buried in my crotch, her face was impossible to see. But when I again noticed the leather collar around her neck, I knew how to make things even better.

Remember it's location from in the note, I pulled the handcuff key from under Jen's pillow and freed her hands. She gently placed her hands on my ass, submitting to my face-fucking, as I grabbed the leash from the nightstand and clipped it to her collar. Then, with the collar, I led Jennifer Love-Hewitt off the bed and onto the floor. She never took her eyes or her lips off my dick. I stood before her, my dripping cock resting on her face. She felt at the leather collar, as if just remembering it.

"How did--"

I not too gently but not too roughly tugged on the leash, stopping her mid-sentence. She forgot her question and bathed my cock with long, wet licks.

"You said you wanted to be a little wilder," she said breathlessly between her licks, "but I had no idea you wanted to go this far..."

She was stalling, I thought, so I tugged the leash again, and at last she took me into her mouth. She sucked on me tentatively, then grew bolder as I started thrusting to assist her. I don't know which one of us was the first to finally take that next step, but it wasn't long and I was fucking my whole length down Jennifer Love-Hewitt's throat, causing her to gag and cough it back up, but she was always quick to suck it back down again.

It felt so good I felt lightheaded after a while, and I had to break up my stroking rhythm for an instant so I could clear my head and shift my weight a little. But as I did, apparently Jennifer wasn't willing to break up what we had going, because for the first time she really took the initiative by grabbing my ass hard and forcing me against her face as she took my cock down as deep as it would go. She was so deep that her nose was pressed into the skin above the base of my cock to the point where she couldn't even breathe through it. Her throat noisily sucked at me even as it instinctively tried to reject my big, red intruder, but it was Jen's lust that won out. She fucked her face against me over and over, and all I did was stand there and do my best to stay conscious as she did it. Soon she wasn't just gagging, but growling, and spit and pre-cum oozed over her bottom lip.

"Pull on the leash," she said angrily, surprising me. It was the first time she'd really broken character like that, so of course I obliged. I tugged the leash, she took me down to my balls, then coughed me back up.

"Again," she growled. "When you're in me." Her voice was still recognizable, but no longer sweet and innocent but demanding and hoarse.

I waited until she engulfed me again, then tugged, and I felt the collar yank against my cock as it was down her throat. That was the final straw, and though at first I hoped to fight back my orgasm, I knew it was too late. I was cumming, and hard, too. I grabbed Jen by her long hair with both fists and pulled her to me, fucking her face against me. She tried to scream and cry out, but I knew if I was truly hurting her, she wouldn't have still had her hands on my ass, making sure she had me as deep as possible. I came down her throat, and she coughed on it. She gagged until my cock was out of her, but I just kept fucking her, first grinding into her mouth even as she tried to clear her throat of my seed, then rubbing myself against her face as she forced me out so she could breathe. I drenched her in cum, and she was spitting the whole time, fighting for a breath as my jizz spilled into her eyes.

She kept her eyes closed as I stepped over her and forced my balls into her face. I rubbed them all over her face until she took them in her mouth and sucked until I could take no more. At last I stepped away and looked down. Jennifer Love-Hewitt, with her gorgeous face and innocent demeanor was on her knees on the floor, her face plastered white with my cum. I was hard again immediately.

"My God, Vinny," she said with cum sticking to her lips. "I could have choked on you. You could have really hurt me....God, that was hot..."

She greedily licked the cum from her lips.

"What to do you want me to do now?" she asked, looking up at me but her eyes still closed and covered in semen.

It was the remark of a true submissive, so I kept up my end of the show, too. I didn't say a word, but merely tugged on the leash again. She scooted into the position as I led her. I turned around and bent over the bed, spreading my legs. I had to admit--I'd never had this done to me before, and I was very excited Jennifer had suggested it in her note.

I tugged on the leash twice more until I at last felt Jennifer's nose slip between my ass crack. Fortunately she had had the forethought of telling me she wanted to do this, so I had showered before coming over. But she hesitated as if she didn't know that. So I pulled the leash again, and at last her lips connected with my anus. Here I was, just your average small town guy, and Jennifer Love-Hewitt was on a leash and pushing her sexy face into my ass as her tongue began to probe me.

'My God, I had no idea," she said again as she nibbled at my anus.

She squeezed her tongue deeper into me, and, apparently confirming that I was clean and prepared for her, began to fuck and suck me with it. She even grabbed my hips to pull me to her. I felt her tongue wriggling inside me and her hot breath from her nose sweeping down my crack and across my anus. It felt incredible.

Great as this was, I was desperate to get in her ass, but when I tugged Jennifer's leash to move her to our next position, she grunted in the negative and increased her anal-licking intensity. I don't know if she really wanted to continue or if she expected me to tug harder to get my point across, but I just couldn't help but succumb to her. She devoured me with passion, stuffing her face against my ass and groaning with pleasure. Eventually I did tug the leash--repeatedly--to get her to move on. But apparently she was enjoying this to much to end it on my say.

When finally she did stop, she stood up, growling and licking her luscious lips, eyes fixed on my anus, and as I watched over my shoulder, she licked a finger and then stuffed it right into my ass. I jumped in reaction, but she had me in her control, because her other hand had found my cock, and she was stroking me as she fingered me.

"Oh fuck!" was all I could say. It was impossible to resist.

She bent over me as she put pressure on my prostate, and I was cumming hard and fast as she whispered angrily into my ear, "You are a fucking animal, Vinny. I love it!"

She then pulled her finger out and let me go as I jizzed into the mattress, my body too overwhelmed to do anything but lay there at first. I heard the bedroom vanity sink running, and saw Jennifer washing what remained of my cum from her eyes, mouth, and face. She moved quick, and rather than take the time to dry off, she just spun around faced the mirror, and bent over on the vanity, presenting me with her ass.

I got up off the bed, even as I still spewed cum, and moved toward her. I grabbed her hard by the hips and pushed my still cumming cock between her ass cheeks and into the tightest anus I could've imagined. I was barely inside of her when we made eye contact for the first time via the mirror.

"What--who are you?" she shrieked in surprise.

"Vinny," I said. The cum helped to lube me, so I entered her quickly without hurting her. But it was obvious from her extreme tightness that she hadn't done this more than once before, if ever, despite what her note had said.

"No you're not!" she said, confusing me by this sudden shift in her roles. She started to pull away from my cock a little as she stared at me with anger and alarm through the mirror, but I just followed through with myself, continuing to push inside of her slowly but constantly. "Who are you?"

But even as the words left her mouth, the question no longer mattered to her because she melted in my hands and pushed back against my cock.

"Never-fucking mind!" she called out. "Oh fuck!"

She moaned as loud as ever, then followed it up with unbridled screams and profanity. Then, through "fuck" and "Oh God!" riddled begging and pleading, she made it very clear that she wanted me to go no further, but not to pull out either.

"Oh right there," she cried. "Just like that...Oh my God!!"

Hearing her go on, begging and worshiping my cock in that sweet voice, was priceless.

I reached around and grabbed one of her heavy tits in each hand, then waited until she finally began to sink herself back against me. I had stopped cumming, but I was still hard, and after a short while we were fucking in a rhythm, and Jennifer never stopped begging for more or telling me how good it felt.

"Yank that fucking leash," she ordered between screams of madness.

I yanked it, and she screamed, and her anus tightened even more around me. That gave me an idea, so I used the leash to lead her away from the vanity and, never taking my dick fully out of her, I followed her back to the bed. Once there I had her bend over the spot where she had made me cum on the mattress.

"Lick it up!" I said, and I yanked the leash. She lapped at the messy pool of cum like an animal enraged as I fucked her tight ass. She screamed between gulps of the sperm, and continually thrust her ass against me to increase our speed. I held onto her beautiful, sexy, curvy hips and pounded into her hard until she could do nothing but force her face into the cum-smeared comforter to help stifle her shouting.

It took almost twenty minutes before I finally came, and as soon as she felt me filling her, Jennifer climaxed, too. My load wasn't big, but I could feel the heat as I pumped into her. When at last I pulled out, my legs were too weak to hold me up and I collapsed on Jennifer's back, whose face was still in the mess of cum on the bed.

A few minutes later I rolled off of her, and she slumped to the floor. She complained that her ass was terribly sore, so I offered to lick it better for her. Apparently no longer playing hard a part, she obliged. I helped her crawl onto the bed and I licked at Jennifer's soft, sensitive anus for almost a full thirty minutes before I found that she had fallen fast asleep. I could have stopped then, but when you have the opportunity to tongue Jennifer Love-Hewitt's ass, you take it for as long as you dare.

I was still dining on her firm, delicious backside when the sun came up. Though tired, my tongue hadn't nearly had enough of this exquisite creature. Yet I knew I had to be leaving.

*

COMING UP in PART 2: Whatever did happen to Vinny? Angie knows first-hand.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Carl, check out 'In The Dark', 'XOXO', and 'Submit'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,133 Followers
12